REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

How to register at Cluesforum / General administrative topics / and things that every member must read
Ferris Bueller

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Unread post by Ferris Bueller » Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:39 pm

I have been a long time lurker on the forum for a couple of years- and decided I should join and make a donation to this one of a kind forum that I am truly grateful for.

I am American living in Arizona- I possess a law degree and work hard running a business to support my family so that we may all live a comfortable life.

I had never paid much attention to local or national news as I realized at an early age on my own that it was all fear mongering and slanted stories with an agenda. I had no idea that it goes as deep as it does until my wife the next day after the Aurora incident had on CNN and they were interviewing a couple of "victims". I work from home and was taking a break and for whatever reason started to give it my full 100% attention.

Quick side note- I went to college in Los Angeles and took professional acting classes and almost dropped out of college to pursue an acting career.

So I'm watching and I have this major revelation that the "victims" are acting and that the event is not real. I realized this completely on my own merit without any type of influence. One of the most important moments of my life.

My first thought: "holy shit"
My second thought:"I wonder if anyone else is thinking the same thing"
My third thought: I hope my wife doesnt think Im batshit crazy and divorces me"

From there I eventually found this site.

I have realized what so few have, and feel so fortunate to have this knowledge as the world now makes sense, I now possess a sense of clarity that I did not believe was possible.

I am not a poster by nature which is why I wanted to provide a financial doantion to atleast contribute and show my support in that manner.

Cheers.

brianv

Unread post by brianv » Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:51 pm

Ferris Bueller wrote:I have been a long time lurker [...]
Thank you very much Ferris. That Epiphany moment is some kick in the stomach isn't it?

We'll overlook your "doantion" typo :lol:

Ferris Bueller

Unread post by Ferris Bueller » Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:24 pm

Thanks Brian- will be sure to be more cautious to prevent future errors. Definitely a surreal moment in my life that I am grateful for. This will probably sound odd, but I actually consider my awareness and fruition of this topic one of the more meaningful accomplishments in my life and something I am more proud of then say my college degree for example. It might be of interest to the forum that I have actually had success in getting four of the closest people in my life (my parents, wife, best friend from childhood) aware and acknowledging the prevalence of media fakery. I am already contemplating how I will address this with my son when he is of age. I am glad now to officially be part of a forum that I hold such high regard of.

fbenario

Unread post by fbenario » Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:03 am

Ferris Bueller wrote:Thanks Brian- will be sure to be more cautious to prevent future errors. Definitely a surreal moment in my life that I am grateful for. This will probably sound odd, but I actually consider my awareness and fruition of this topic one of the more meaningful accomplishments in my life and something I am more proud of then say my college degree for example. It might be of interest to the forum that I have actually had success in getting four of the closest people in my life (my parents, wife, best friend from childhood) aware and acknowledging the prevalence of media fakery. I am already contemplating how I will address this with my son when he is of age. I am glad now to officially be part of a forum that I hold such high regard of.
Hey, I don't mean to quibble, but I'd be willing to bet that if you asked your wife and your parents if planes were involved in 9/11, they would all three jump to say "Oh, of course, I saw it on TV."

You really think we're so gullible as to believe you found it so easy-breezy to convince others that no planes were involved?

Ferris Bueller

Unread post by Ferris Bueller » Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:34 am

fbenario wrote:
Ferris Bueller wrote:Thanks Brian- will be sure to be more cautious to prevent future errors. Definitely a surreal moment in my life that I am grateful for. This will probably sound odd, but I actually consider my awareness and fruition of this topic one of the more meaningful accomplishments in my life and something I am more proud of then say my college degree for example. It might be of interest to the forum that I have actually had success in getting four of the closest people in my life (my parents, wife, best friend from childhood) aware and acknowledging the prevalence of media fakery. I am already contemplating how I will address this with my son when he is of age. I am glad now to officially be part of a forum that I hold such high regard of.
Hey, I don't mean to quibble, but I'd be willing to bet that if you asked your wife and your parents if planes were involved in 9/11, they would all three jump to say "Oh, of course, I saw it on TV."

You really think we're so gullible as to believe you found it so easy-breezy to convince others that no planes were involved?
Hi Fbenario- To clarify, I believe quite the opposite, that it takes much time and critical thinking to fully digest the idea of media fakery and its topics new and old. I have spent the past 2 years tackling the topics and analysis on this site. The power of television cannot be underestimated. Also, the idea of being brainwashed your entire life by media and education is a tough pill to swallow.

In regards to my loved ones, when I have presented the socially taboo topic of media fakery, I have been pleasantly surprised by their responses, and have been encouraged by my discussions with them regarding my beliefs relating to media fakery. We are able to have open discussions about it and its involvement in what is reported in the media.

Finally, if I were to point blank ask my loved ones if they believed there were no planes involved on 9/11, I honestly do not know what their answer would be, and that in itself is a positive and was the point I was attempting to make.

arc300

Unread post by arc300 » Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:48 am

brianv wrote:

We'll overlook your "doantion" typo :lol:
I'm sure Ferris Bueller was just having an Off Day. *Groan Out Loud*
brianv wrote:
That Epiphany moment is some kick in the stomach isn't it?
It sure is exactly like a kick in the guts. For me, after the initial kick, I spent the rest of the day floating in some kind of dreamlike limbo. It was exactly like that period before psychedelics kick in: you're neither straight nor trippin' but you know from the core of your being that things ain't gonna be the same again.
...Or so I've been told.

Cobra Commander

Unread post by Cobra Commander » Wed Aug 06, 2014 3:43 am

Hello Cluesforum,

My username is Cobra Commander.  My real name is Anthony, and I live near Cincinnati, OH.  I'm an insurance adjuster, so I basically get paid to investigate homes to determine if they were damaged by the named peril.  I'm an amateur musician, who mainly uses samplers and synths.  I'm also an amateur with photoshop.  All these things (work, hobbies) give me some knowledge in how the perps do their fakery.  Songs that started to wake me up were "Bin Laden" and "4th Branch" by Immortal Technique.  I watched Loose Change because of the Popular Mechanics debunking show, but was very disappointed in their case.  

I didn't have cable for a couple of months, so I hooked my laptop up to my TV, and that's when I really started to wake up.  I was free from TV brainwashing.  The first thing that caught my eye was Dmitri Khalezov showing the nose out clip.  Of course, the rest of his research was garbage, and it made him seem more like a shill when they reported he was sent to prison.  Then watched Ace Baker, and he seemed good at first, until I watched it with the version with the actor portrayal listed on the bottom, and the fake suicide.  Plus him being a musician that made a documentary about no planes seemed like a simonshack decoy smear campaign.

Cluesforum has so much more info than the films, and really tells much of the story of the 9/11 myth, and is a must read for anybody that wants to learn about our true history, and not the pseudo-history we've been programmed to believe since birth.  On my Facebook page, I've challenged people on my friends list to debunk Simon and Hoi, and they just can't.  They always resort to calling me schizo, crazy, high on drugs, etc...  They call Simon "My Boy", and say he made all the footage of the planes and collapses hahaha!!!  The funny thing is, they've admittedly only watched 10 minutes of September Clues!  I need to get away from discussing fakery with people who deny it because it goes against their belief systems.  That's why I joined fakeologist.com and cluesforum.com

Thank you,

Anthony Burlison

PS... I am the guy with the friend that was part of the bridge blockade the morning before the events of 9/11. I will dig for more specific info from him on that topic. I'm sure he will share more info.

Edit: I'd also like to add that I used to be proud that Neil Armstrong lived by me. Oh boy was I such a fool. I didn't really think about fakery that much, but September Clues completely opened up Pandora's Box. Well, I lived near George Clooney, and at least he admits to being an actor that played an astronaut.

delcroix

Unread post by delcroix » Thu Aug 14, 2014 3:18 pm

Hi everyone ,
i am joe in ireland. My handle is "delcroix" and i have a radio
"network" called outside radio , i was blown away the first time i watched sept clues
and have burned off many copies and gave them to people over the years,
i have shared many links from this great site and if i ever have anything to share here,
i can now , so thank you simon , hoi et. al.
keep up the great work everyone !
:)

hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi » Thu Aug 14, 2014 4:06 pm

Hello, and welcome. Are you human? Is there a reason you need to hit "return" after every line? First, please look over our guidelines and requirements. We require members to write with proper punctuation. This is to avoid muddying the waters on these difficult topics.

http://cluesforum.info/viewforum.php?f=32

Read all the topics titled REQUIRED. Sorry about that, but it has become necessary to fend off PsyOp agents, robots, shills and disruptors.

Also, please be aware "sharing links" is not something we strictly like. That's not the purpose of our forum. We are not here to serve as a platform for anyone or anything else other than your own critical thinking and research. We are not a "social network" by conventional definition.

So please, review some of the threads, figure out how you can personally contribute to the research or promote your own research without just sharing links. This is a great opportunity to reach an audience but not to just give audience to unrelated sites. Thanks.

brianv

Unread post by brianv » Thu Aug 14, 2014 4:11 pm

delcroix wrote:Hi everyone ,
"network" called outside radio , i was blown away the first time i watched sept clues
i have shared many links from this great site and if i ever have anything to share here,
Hey Joe :rolleyes:

I was struck by the "photo" of "Dollar Thief" on your blog Image,

...kinda strange one this, bear with me. I was rummaging through my old albums recently and threw Bowie's "Diamond Dogs" on, and something jumped out at me that I had been mis-hearing since it's release in 1974. "Tod Browning's freak you was". Who the fuck is Tod Browning I thought.

Anyways meet Tod Browning Image

"Hitler". And the maybe the not so absurd notion and giggled to myself, "I wonder if he did any "Wartime Work"?

Browning was an actor director and screenwriter famous for creating screen MONSTERS, (See "Freaks") and who disappeared off the scene around the year 1939 of the Julian Calendar. I kinda find it weird that a Political "Monster" and the Creator of Screen Monsters should resemble each other!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tod_Browning

bostonterrierowner

Unread post by bostonterrierowner » Thu Aug 14, 2014 4:46 pm

brianv wrote:
delcroix wrote:Hi everyone ,
Hey Joe :rolleyes:

I was struck by the "photo" of "Dollar Thief" on your blog Image,

...kinda strange one this, bear with me. I was rummaging through my old albums recently and threw Bowie's "Diamond Dogs" on, and something jumped out at me that I had been mis-hearing since it's release in 1974. "Tod Browning's freak you was". Who the fuck is Tod Browning I thought.

Anyways meet Tod Browning Image

"Hitler". And the maybe the not so absurd notion and giggled to myself, "I wonder if he did any "Wartime Work"?

Browning was an actor director and screenwriter famous for creating screen MONSTERS, (See "Freaks") and who disappeared off the scene around the year 1939 of the Julian Calendar. I kinda find it weird that a Political "Monster" and the Creator of Screen Monsters should resemble each other!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tod_Browning
It's worth to check when "Hitler" started to perform onstage. Mr. Browning might have joined forces with Charles Coughlin and scary, maniac, hyperactive "Hitler" was created to perform in the show called WWII. My grandmother's father kept scaring her with Hitler when she was misbehaving so Browning apparently did a good job :)

famous Hitler choreography wasn't a pioneer thing:

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFDuGNCxyl0

I personally suspect that were at least several "Hitlers". Amazing how well one can hide behind this little moustache.

brianv

Unread post by brianv » Thu Aug 14, 2014 6:13 pm

Running with the Monster theme, thinking about it, as I was while cooking dinner, you could say that we have been living in the Monster Era.
Monsters in literature, monsters in films, monsters in government.

Interesting BTO never heard of this guy. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Coughlin

Sounds like another mind-fuck psyop from the clowns.

poax a hoax

Unread post by poax a hoax » Thu Aug 28, 2014 2:27 am

Hi to all Viewers

My name is Andrew, a gardener from Australia.

A very long story short(ish) is that for nearly all of my 50 years I have at one time or another sought to understand the nature of reality, both from an existential perspective and from a wider sociological one. A tall ask really, but one that I have been involuntarily compelled to pursue, so pursue I do. In addition, I have always loathed the control of one by another, whether in a relationship or as a citizen, so am extremely sensitive to attempts at control through either coercion or manipulated consent, which has me on a (ideological) collision course with politics and marketing. I was a hard left (theoretical) utopian as a teen, a cynical salaried journeyman in my 20's, wandering realist in my 30's and early 40s but now a pragmatic optimist as I grow into a little bit of wisdom gleaned from years of searching and introspection.

I have never before felt such a sense of deep and wide spread nefariousness in play in the world, but ironically have had my faith (perhaps an odd term to use in this context) in the goodness of human nature restored when the discovery of the existence of fakery tore the curtain of illusion in two. It has given form to a previously unidentified sense of dread but also allowed many ducks to fall into place.

Jumping forward through my wanderings in the philosophic, spiritual , academic and online wilderness for an understanding of reality via authenticity that has dominated my life, I experienced three rather critical situations in very quick succession in recent times that inform my current world view;

Firstly. With Sandy Hook I suddenly had the eyes to see (with biblical reference but non-religious intent) and the ears to hear. Fakery and arse-clownery awash. Extreme ridiculousness in a Christmas pageant turned real. I am still pondering the intentional ham fisted approach and what the implications are there. More on that later.

I was compelled to spreadsheet a list of the complete idiots that were interviewed, to establish a statistical basis for the madness that littered my screen, and to confirm to myself that it wasn't I that was mad. I started with logging all the parents (and close relatives) of each victim, and rated them in a matrix of 'not suspicious' ; 'mildly suspicious' : 'strongly suspicious' : and 'lock them up now'. Virtually all were strongly suspicious or lock them up now. Overwhelming 'proof' in my book. I didn't need to spreadsheet any further. This little bit of data presentation has convinced many a non-believer in fakery.

Second. The realisation that media were not only blind to the arse-clownery, but were utterly complicity.

Third, and perhaps more incredibly: The POTUS condolence speech to the town; nation; world. Manufactured grief one a grand scale, with what is the strangest and most affected wipe of a non-existent tear I have ever seen. Chilling stuff. Bam! He knows ! WTF !

But I don’t see this as descending down a rabbit hole. On the contrary. This is an ascending to the surface to breathe the fresh air, and feel the real sun on the skin, for the first time I can remember. It is not those who genuinely seek some sense of reality that should be shamed into thinking that it is they who need to descend.

From there, a manic review of everything, and I mean everything, I have ever believed or have been told. Suddenly I revel in the world around me with a renewed vigour that it scarcely seems possible given what I now know. It confirms the fact that I have know most of my life that a grand deception was afoot, and that they really are out to get me :-). But there are bigger (or maybe smaller) fish to fry, namely the discovery of our own inner nature. The movement of our own selves from an unknowing to a knowing is of paramount importance. To not be swayed by circumstance, no matter how hideous. To discover and hold fast to our own immutable essence of good, of love for one another, of taking care of the simple things in our life.

But it doesn't stop there. I am compelled to do two things;

Firstly, to keep abreast of local and international events and current affairs if only to be able to maintain discernment for what is real and what is fake so I can make informed decisions at my local scale in my sphere of (limited) influence that affect other people. Our government here is beating the familiar drums of war whilst ratcheting up the fear and paranoia of 'home grown terrorists' as they introduce invasive new anti-terror laws aimed at greater 'control'. G20 and its henchmen will be in my town in less than 6 weeks. I have watched over the past decade the madness that seemed to end at our isolated shores, not in smug manner, but in a bit of a dream like state. The arguments and collective narrative that constitutes our Australian discourse is akin to a lamb being led to the slaughterhouse (the fake one) completely oblivious to the shenanigans they fuss and carry on over. There is little nuance or true scepticism about the porkies being sold as a world state of affairs.

That means consolidating my existing knowledge, establishing what i really KNOW, establishing what i really NEED to know (like how to make the perfect pizza) learning as much as I need to about past and current events to inform my ongoing decisions, and moving forward with a positive frame of mind and examining ALL stories for BS, quickly. It is also time to start cross pollinating a few of my research methodologies (which i have started to do with friends with regards to trying to understand the worlds decent into madness) with others and postulating scenarios that don't necessarily invoke alternate theories on who or what.

Secondly. Whilst not being possessed with a burning desire to either know the intricacies of their 'great game', and even less desire to construct alternate narratives for events and scenarios I know to be fabricated, I need to start cross referencing the growing litany of bullshit to find some context and connections between what seems like a chaotic yet stunningly singular purposed collection of manipulators. I simply can't just react to every supposed atrocity or outrage as it occurs without any context, as that's the crazy-making attribute inherent in the system. I have and must avoid the temptation to 'name that nefarious group behind our woes'.

I'm starting with naming and shaming arse-clownery and working my way up from there.

My current project is an attempt to construct a relational matrix of all the supposed progressive media outlets, journalists, academics and arse-clown pundits spruiking a message or criticising anothers, in an effort to see who is in bed with who and what ideologies are being cross pollinated so I can least predict what likely scenarios might be bullshit, or have the heads up at least. I don't need to know what will happen, more that I need to find a greater context for the bullshit when it comes down. I feel compelled to do this as I have always naturally leant to the left and I feel duped by my trust in virtually every limited hangout, controlled opposition, straw man, red herring, whistleblowing bleeding heart arse-wipe out there. I don’t feel anything but relief though as the peace and tranquillity I now have from finally knowing what is wrong, and any embarrassment I should be feeling is washed away with deeper awareness that my gut feelings that there was something not quite right with the people I followed for years on the left were spot on.

I have no greater expertise than finally trusting my inner instinct, which is also ironic as I was in academia for years, where the power of the mind and logic and reasoning is worshipped in an almost unholy modern manner. I can't and don't rely on photo analysis, rationed argument, cause and effect or any type of representation each exclusively. I think the greatest 'proof' that i have found is the sheer weight of dodgy interviewees, and the vacuous media. That was my 9/11 turning point to fakery. The congo-line of suckholes (to quote our previous PM Paul Keating) that have been interviewed, and the dodgy context to the 'on the ground' footage is astounding - but only to those who brave gorging themselves on as much footage as possible. Most people i have shown bits and pieces pass it off as aberrations, variations in reactions that can be expected. It is not until one submerges themselves in the bulk or even totality of evidence (an almost impossible task) that you develop the eyes to see. I now know this ham fisted, obvious fakery technique is intention as who or whatever has constructed these 'events' surely wants people to peek at Oz behind the curtain.

The largest epiphany for me personally though is in realising that there is great danger in giving too much credence to the rational mind at the expense of our own individual heart felt intuition (with attached bullshit detector) that I believe lies at the heart of everybody (yes even those who would wrought misery and trickery on others. Its just that they have it hidden under so many layers). That may seem like a very anti-intellectual thing to say, but I do believe that the mind should only be a tool of the heart (not the emotions, but that wellspring of equanimity that we experience when sitting quietly contemplating the love we have for either our loved ones or each other). That isnt to say that in a discussion i can trump another my claiming 'my heart told me' and passing this off as discourse. That is ludicrous and ill spare you all that. I guess what im saying is that even with all our investigative and analytic revelations, at some stage i need to sit down in front of 'evidence' that im reviewing and rather than get lost in the detail, pull back and get a sense of how i feel about the arrayed information. For me, a gut reaction, followed very closely by rational analysis, is invaluable. I am aware that that may just be the mind self-rationalising its own position, but i guess we will see. I still have to sit down before bed every night and come to a place of peace and calm, even in the maelstrom of the current world.

But all that philosophic crap is definitely not to say that given the opportunity I wouldn't wrestle a hoax-perp to the ground and beat them near to death with a sock filled with their own shit !!

I am well read across the Cluesforum spectrum, and am grateful for the great jump up in awareness I have received in reading the backlog of topics and posts. I looking forward to contributing where I can and forwarding some observations of my own. Apologies, i did mention shortish at first, and then proceeded to be very longish. Not a good start for truth, but i hope to improve :)

Regards
Andrew

Moros

Unread post by Moros » Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:48 pm

-- null and void --
Last edited by Moros on Thu Sep 04, 2014 2:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi » Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:52 pm

Hello Moros, do you mind explaining your reasoning about why you think they would have allowed a real family to lose someone, and thereby risk a civil lawsuit from them?

Perhaps you could consider it from this research angle: controlled demolitions occur with no deaths all the time. Why would there need to be a real death to confirm that the nine buildings were destroyed, even though they clearly have been destroyed, and clearly in a somewhat orderly fashion?

"Death" is not normally on the table in controlled demolitions, and clearly that is what the evidence points to as far as what has taken place on 9/11: controlled demolitions.

Is it the mock-mourning actors that have convinced you there must be some reason besides greed? Is it the false justification for war that the neocons pushed? Is it the badly put together, buggy and suspiciously artificial memorials? What is it, exactly, that doesn't have you "on board" with the theory?

At this stage, all I could guess is that you either do not want to take the completely justified and somewhat innocuous emotional risk of "hurting the feelings" of a family who may possibly have deliberately obscured the facts about someone they claim to have lost (even if there is still no evidence for that person's existence after 13 years), or you are going to try to convince us that someone you know was involved, and present — at best — more photoshopped pictures and anecdotal evidence. Have I guessed correctly, or is it something else?

Have you actually looked through the CNN and Legacy memorials, as we have, and individually pinpointed someone — anyone — whom you are convinced was a living breathing person, and whose memorial stands as some sort of real evidence for it? We have not. And we've been scouring available resources for, like, five years.