REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

How to register at Cluesforum / General administrative topics / and things that every member must read
CIE
Banned
Posts: 29
Joined: Sun May 24, 2015 10:49 am

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Unread post by CIE » Sun May 24, 2015 7:56 pm

hoi.polloi wrote:Nice work.

We might do without personal anecdotes about car trouble (there are so many personal reasons we might not research a story — pure laziness being one of mine!) but confirming for the public those things you have is quite useful. Danke for that.
Back. Right I sometimes babble thanks for reminder. Also I hope that other´s do work "in reality" too. Because only sitting in a nice room and googling and reading might not be enough. Maybe I can confirm some more things later too. The question is if it has any use for the "public", I rather will try to research at least this issue which is "nearest" to me. For the record I also phoned the police about that (in Düsseldorf which was involved in the investigation, or still are?). You can not reach a responsible person there, they only refer to e-mail. I rather would have spoken with someone as a person. But guess police will not give details anyway in ongoing investigations - if this was a real one in case of the "Kamikaze pilot". Well I will do what I planned, if you don´t hear from me end of next week for a longer while, I may have run in trouble. Who knows how dangerous real investigation is in the real world at real places.. :rolleyes:

freeatlast119
Member
Posts: 14
Joined: Mon May 25, 2015 3:01 pm

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Unread post by freeatlast119 » Wed May 27, 2015 5:17 pm

Hello Everyone,

I'm an American woman, about to turn 48 this Summer.
I live now in Georgia the US state where I'm from, but at the time of 9/11 lived downtown in NYC. I lived on Sullivan, between Houston and Bleeker (in the W. Village). It was a six floor walk-up and I spent a lot of time on the roof, where I had a view of the towers.
I've mainly been a prof. writer and in NYC, I worked for a publisher on 28th street in Chelsea (also had a view of the towers in the distance). I only lived in NYC from july 2001 to Jan 2003, and the whole time -- except for that brief intro couple of months - I was absorbed in the 9/11 'event.' I even pulled a norma rae and quit my job because my boss and others didn't act like it was a big deal. After that I volunteered for the Salvation Army -- supposedly to help the WTC workers get on their feet. (I have a badge with my name and photo I can send to Simon).
So when I take into account the Sept Clues findings, so much of my experience back then makes sense.
one example - when the Family Assistance Center moved from the armory to the building at Pier 94, I sat at a table with vouchers, ready to give to people who needed help with bills (you know cause they're out of work).
I was very lonely at the table. The only person I recall coming is a young woman who told me a story of losing her bra behind the bed -- and not being able to make it to work on 9/11. On top of that, she said her brother was a fireman who died also. Now I'm wondering, what she an actress? That's what I'm thinking back on now - the time immediately after inside the family assistant areas - and I have more to share on that.
I'm revisiting my memories, but one thing I realized in doing so -- is that this event traumatized me and others living in the city. I've had nightmares that cause me to run out of bed up to this time. I'm very interested in psy ops and looking at this as a military operation, since I was myself a victim of it first hand.
As far as research goes, I woke up to 9/11 in 2008 and that led me to all kinds of areas - aliens and UFOS, the money system - debt and power, and more recently, the Holocaust and WWII in general. I work for myself and spend a lot of time researching, and definitely am hooked on the process of knowing more, and being freed from these false stories.
I'm also interested in emotional intelligence, and being able to discern what's real and what's fake. Like there are obvious fakes with Sandy Hook (Robbie Parker), and it's fascinating to now look back, with the discerning eye, as Simon has done with his videos on the 911 Actors.
But it amazes me that I only just found September Clues, since I thought I was looking widely at what was available. I'm glad that you're wanting to keep it real, that's a sign to me of a quality forum.
I intend to make a contribution here, and hope this is a good start.

Flabbergasted
Moderator
Posts: 956
Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:19 am

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Unread post by Flabbergasted » Wed May 27, 2015 6:22 pm

freeatlast119 wrote:It was a six floor walk-up and I spent a lot of time on the roof, where I had a view of the towers [...] I worked for a publisher on 28th street in Chelsea (also had a view of the towers in the distance).
Ok, the bait is working. Let´s have the story. What did you see from your rooftop or office window on September 11th, between eight forty-five and dusk?

freeatlast119
Member
Posts: 14
Joined: Mon May 25, 2015 3:01 pm

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Unread post by freeatlast119 » Wed May 27, 2015 8:43 pm

Flabbergasted wrote:
freeatlast119 wrote:It was a six floor walk-up and I spent a lot of time on the roof, where I had a view of the towers [...] I worked for a publisher on 28th street in Chelsea (also had a view of the towers in the distance).
Ok, the bait is working. Let´s have the story. What did you see from your rooftop or office window on September 11th, between eight forty-five and dusk?
Hi Flabbergasted,
Here's my story:
No I didn't see anything from my roof that day. Was just giving a reference point to show how close I was living to the Towers.
I walked to work at that early hour toward Chelsea and when I got to Washington Sq Park, I looked up because other people were looking up (just a handful).
And I saw what looked to be at that distance a black smoke coming out of the 1st Hit tower.
When I got to Fifth Avenue where the Washington Square Arch is, I stopped, to watch back at the towers. I was going to add an image, but not sure how to do that yet on the forum - you could see the towers from there - honest! Old pictures show how you could view the towers through the Washington Square Tower Arch itself.
A crowd gathered there on the corner and that's where I saw the 2nd tower event - a huge fireball. I didn't see any planes, but it was still shocking. At that point, people started talking openly about what's happening, and listening to the news on car stereos - parked there on Fifth Ave.
I decided to continue on to work, and got there, but it was surreal. Everyone was in a state of alert, not knowing what was going on. From my supervisor's window, we saw the towers (not from where I usually worked).
My supervisor and I saw a collapse that looked very similar to what they show on the tv footage. I didn't see the first tower collapse, but I did see the second one. It was startling, the upward explosion of the second one and that's stuck with me through the years (and why I got sucked into Judy Wood's research). It looked as thought the dust cloud covered all of lower manhattan, and I wondered if my apartment was in that cloud too.
My boss wanted us all to continue to work that day, but that's what I was saying, it was shocking that he downplayed it. I said I was going home. But before I left, I emailed my friend and my sister because the phones weren't working.
The rest of the day is a blur, to be honest. I do remember there being a barricade at 14th street, and I had to show proof of residence, to get to my apartment. I had a friend staying with me who had gone on an overnight short trip to see friends outside the city. And she wasn't able to get back until the next day.
It's hard to explain the atmosphere of that time, but it was almost otherworldly.
I'm not here to refute anything on Sept Clues, but I do need to stay true to what I witnessed. So far, I haven't seen anything that discounts what Simon and others have discovered about the TV fakery. I wasn't down at the WTC complex that day, but did see it with my own eyes from the downtown area.

Edited: to fix that error of Park Ave to Fifth Ave - I didn't live there long enough to know it by heart.

hoi.polloi
Member
Posts: 5061
Joined: Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:24 pm

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Unread post by hoi.polloi » Wed May 27, 2015 11:35 pm

That's a fair 'almost witness' testimony.

However, you wrote:
I've mainly been a prof. writer
... and I was disappointed to read this after the recent perpetuation of our grammar/spelling standards discussion. Are you a proof writer? Are you just being ironic? Please, if you are, use your pro skills and proof read before hitting submit. You also have an "edit window" of time in which to correct some mistakes. Remember to "Select All" and "Copy" while composing in case of errors, or compose in a text editing program (where you may be able to catch more spelling mistakes too).

Please consider our forum archival and write carefully, and accordingly. Otherwise, welcome, and thank you.

Don't you think that you can share the information about that company you claimed to have worked for, now that it's been so long and you are ostensibly not connected to it? Can you give us an address, company name, or other details?

fbenario
Member
Posts: 2247
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:49 am
Location: Atlanta, GA
Contact:

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Unread post by fbenario » Thu May 28, 2015 12:13 am

hoi.polloi wrote:That's a fair 'almost witness' testimony.

However, you wrote:
I've mainly been a prof. writer
... and I was disappointed to read this after the recent perpetuation of our grammar/spelling standards discussion. Are you a proof writer? Are you just being ironic? Please, if you are, use your pro skills and proof read before hitting submit. You also have an "edit window" of time in which to correct some mistakes. Remember to "Select All" and "Copy" while composing in case of errors, or compose in a text editing program (where you may be able to catch more spelling mistakes too).

Please consider our forum archival and write carefully, and accordingly. Otherwise, welcome, and thank you.

Don't you think that you can share the information about that company you claimed to have worked for, now that it's been so long and you are ostensibly not connected to it? Can you give us an address, company name, or other details?
I find it hard to believe that any professional writer would write so badly. As I was reading her first two posts the words 'troll' and 'bot' flashed through my mind repeatedly. I don't think this new member is acting in good faith.

arc300
Member
Posts: 166
Joined: Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:13 pm

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Unread post by arc300 » Thu May 28, 2015 12:36 am

fbenario wrote:
hoi.polloi wrote:That's a fair 'almost witness' testimony.

However, you wrote:
I've mainly been a prof. writer
... and I was disappointed to read this after the recent perpetuation of our grammar/spelling standards discussion. Are you a proof writer? Are you just being ironic? Please, if you are, use your pro skills and proof read before hitting submit. You also have an "edit window" of time in which to correct some mistakes. Remember to "Select All" and "Copy" while composing in case of errors, or compose in a text editing program (where you may be able to catch more spelling mistakes too).

Please consider our forum archival and write carefully, and accordingly. Otherwise, welcome, and thank you.

Don't you think that you can share the information about that company you claimed to have worked for, now that it's been so long and you are ostensibly not connected to it? Can you give us an address, company name, or other details?
I find it hard to believe that any professional writer would write so badly. As I was reading her first two posts the words 'troll' and 'bot' flashed through my mind repeatedly. I don't think this new member is acting in good faith.
"...I stopped, [<-- COMMA!]to WATCH back at the towers.... with THE discerning eye" etc etc.

Proof writer? Professional writer? Native English speaker? Or is this how Georgians talk when they talk right, or how they write when they write right?

arc300
Member
Posts: 166
Joined: Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:13 pm

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Unread post by arc300 » Thu May 28, 2015 12:47 am

freeatlast119 wrote: I had to show proof of residence, to get to my apartment.
United Statesians have to carry proof of residence? Like in Soviet Russia or China or North Korea?
You implied that you DID get back to your apartment, so what did you show as proof of residence?
And what's with the comma?

anonjedi2
Member
Posts: 825
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:50 am

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Unread post by anonjedi2 » Thu May 28, 2015 3:13 am

I live now in Georgia the US state where I'm from...
Really? Are you sure you don't live in the Middle East somewhere? Most of my Arabic speaking family makes this mistake of adding the word now in a sentence like this when it clearly doesn't belong. It's obvious to me that you're not a native English speaker and certainly not a professional writer. <_<

arc300
Member
Posts: 166
Joined: Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:13 pm

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Unread post by arc300 » Thu May 28, 2015 6:39 am

anonjedi2 wrote:
I live now in Georgia the US state where I'm from...
Really? Are you sure you don't live in the Middle East somewhere? Most of my Arabic speaking family makes this mistake of adding the word now in a sentence like this when it clearly doesn't belong. It's obvious to me that you're not a native English speaker and certainly not a professional writer. <_<
Exactly.
My first thought was Spanglish but, now that you mention it, Arablish!
Credit where it's due, though, this entity's English is pretty good and is prolly, even gooder, than like ur typcal yung prsons 2,day OMG!

The use of commas in written English can be pretty flexible but you'll notice that the one time a comma was mandatory, it wasn't there:

"I live NOW in Georgia [<--- Comma should be here] the US state where I'm from..."

It makes it sound like the 'professional writer' is trying too hard to make sure we don't have the Eurasian country called Georgia on our minds.

Seneca
Member
Posts: 495
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:36 pm
Contact:

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Unread post by Seneca » Fri May 29, 2015 6:21 am

freeatlast119 wrote:
I'm not here to refute anything on Sept Clues, but I do need to stay true to what I witnessed.
Why do you imply that there is a contradiction between not refuting September Clues and staying a true witness?

So far, I haven't seen anything that discounts what Simon and others have discovered about the TV fakery.
Can we expect that what you saw that day is going to change?

It's hard to explain the atmosphere of that time, but it was almost otherworldly.
Is that your best description? Where did you experience other worlds? It must be in the realm of imagination.
So you are basically saying: "it was almost like a movie".
I wasn't down at the WTC complex that day, but did see it with my own eyes from the downtown area.
So you're not blind. Good for you.

Seneca
Member
Posts: 495
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:36 pm
Contact:

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Unread post by Seneca » Fri May 29, 2015 7:03 am

freeatlast119 wrote: I worked for a publisher on 28th street in Chelsea (also had a view of the towers in the distance).
She brings this up in her intro as if it is not important, but in her second post this becomes very important.
you could see the towers from there - honest! Old pictures show how you could view the towers through the Washington Square Tower Arch itself.
Apparently she did some research to improve her story.
I had a friend staying with me who had gone on an overnight short trip to see friends outside the city. And she wasn't able to get back until the next day.
 
I thought that was the definition of an overnight trip?

freeatlast119
Member
Posts: 14
Joined: Mon May 25, 2015 3:01 pm

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Unread post by freeatlast119 » Fri May 29, 2015 11:32 am

arc300 wrote:
freeatlast119 wrote: I had to show proof of residence, to get to my apartment.
United Statesians have to carry proof of residence? Like in Soviet Russia or China or North Korea?
You implied that you DID get back to your apartment, so what did you show as proof of residence?
And what's with the comma?

Arc300,

Yes, there were barricaded areas in Lower Manhattan after 9/11. You're the most puerile of the bunch here, it seems, making fun of me for being from Georgia?
I understand the hazing to vet people, but I'm not able to reply, so it's like speaking ill of the dead or something. It's creepy.
You're quite the wordsmith too, and so courageous behind your "arc300" identity.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Closings_a ... 11_attacks

From Wikipedia:
On September 12, vehicle traffic was banned south of 14th Street, subway stations south of Canal Street were bypassed, and pedestrians were not permitted below Chambers Street. Vehicle traffic below Canal Street was not allowed until October 13.[1]

freeatlast119
Member
Posts: 14
Joined: Mon May 25, 2015 3:01 pm

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Unread post by freeatlast119 » Fri May 29, 2015 11:42 am

Seneca wrote:
freeatlast119 wrote:
I'm not here to refute anything on Sept Clues, but I do need to stay true to what I witnessed.
Why do you imply that there is a contradiction between not refuting September Clues and staying a true witness?

So far, I haven't seen anything that discounts what Simon and others have discovered about the TV fakery.
Can we expect that what you saw that day is going to change?

It's hard to explain the atmosphere of that time, but it was almost otherworldly.
Is that your best description? Where did you experience other worlds? It must be in the realm of imagination.
So you are basically saying: "it was almost like a movie".
I wasn't down at the WTC complex that day, but did see it with my own eyes from the downtown area.
So you're not blind. Good for you.
Seneca,
So why are you so snarky and rude to people you first meet?
Is it hard to believe that someone lived downtown and saw the Towers?
Yes, it was otherworldly for me. That's the kind of person I am. Maybe you are a pure cold rationalist -- well, good for you.
Imagine everything changing and the noisy, populated place you lived in suddenly was quiet and this "thing happened" that you're not sure what it was.
I may or may not even stay on this forum after this experience of being ripped a new one and so totally disbelieved. How would you like to be called a troll, a bot, an entity -- and this, after telling in brief what you experienced that morning. And keep in mind, this is a public forum and you all are total strangers to me. The phrase "casting pearls before swine" comes to mind here.
I don't think those of you who weren't there get the "trauma" part of a trauma-based mind control event. That messes with your memories, and that's what I'm dealing with here too.
That's all I was saying about not seeing anything that would refute what I saw.

freeatlast119
Member
Posts: 14
Joined: Mon May 25, 2015 3:01 pm

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Unread post by freeatlast119 » Fri May 29, 2015 12:01 pm

hoi.polloi wrote:That's a fair 'almost witness' testimony.

However, you wrote:
I've mainly been a prof. writer
... and I was disappointed to read this after the recent perpetuation of our grammar/spelling standards discussion. Are you a proof writer? Are you just being ironic? Please, if you are, use your pro skills and proof read before hitting submit. You also have an "edit window" of time in which to correct some mistakes. Remember to "Select All" and "Copy" while composing in case of errors, or compose in a text editing program (where you may be able to catch more spelling mistakes too).

Please consider our forum archival and write carefully, and accordingly. Otherwise, welcome, and thank you.

Don't you think that you can share the information about that company you claimed to have worked for, now that it's been so long and you are ostensibly not connected to it? Can you give us an address, company name, or other details?
After I saw this post, I tried to respond but couldn't. I worked at Pasteur Publishing, a French company that puts out books on "metaphysical" topics. We did book packaging to sell to Simon & Schuster. I was only there during that short period (July to Sept), but did free-lance for them afterwards.

So you all didn't find my writing up to par. Well, if I decide to stick around and post, I'll keep that in mind. Even writers have off days, and yes, sometimes I get sloppy with grammar. Even though I'm a writer, it's not easy for me. And for me, 911 is not just some mental puzzle or abstract televised event. I'm relieved to have come to this point with my healing from it that I can see it with some objectivity, against what I'm finding out from Sept Clues.

Regarding the phraseology, I've also lived with a native non-English speaker for ten years -- my husband.
I studied two years in Germany and also speak Hungarian some of the time.

If you're up for it, I propose you read this thread starting with my post, but keeping in mind I'm a real person who experienced the 911 Trauma-based mind control program. I lived downtown and volunteered afterwards with the 'family assistance center' at both the armory and Pier 94. I'm only just beginning here, to compare what I saw there with the possibility that there were no victims.

Do you still feel like tearing me apart? Do you see yourselves in the mirror, as a kind of anonymous bullying mob?

I'd like to hear from you all why this is a worthwhile place to share 9/11 research.

Post Reply