REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

How to register at Cluesforum / General administrative topics / and things that every member must read
Fake Eater
Member
Posts: 11
Joined: Tue Feb 16, 2016 4:15 pm

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Unread post by Fake Eater » Wed Feb 17, 2016 2:27 am

Hello forum members and the more common lurker.
I am a Canadian guy in 30's that has worked at various jobs in trades. Some of it applies to decoding fakery in odd ways. Am joining CF for the intelligent conversation and event scrutiny found few places elsewhere (found CF on some awful “elsewhere”). Have been around since last Feb, read the whole site, some of it twice. It’s probably time I register after failing to add valid information to a few threads, it’s a numbers game. Am not a full time researcher, but I see spotting media fakery as one of the more valuable skills in the long term. Looking at the media with anything but scrutiny would be complacent at this point, and I assume that nothing I say can be more offensive than using human tragedy to sell shampoo (or war). I started becoming aware to fabricated media due to an unconvincing high school history program and certain media events in the 90's. I wasn’t sold on Pearl Harbor, why should buildings be any different? Not to say I knew the true nature of 9/11, to me it was a perfect demolition and a cover story to start a war. So, no special areas of expertise, only my own observations, life experience and I am decent at spotting patterns. Being human, my success rate is well under a hundred percent, so if I’m wrong or way off tell me why, I’m not going to cry. If I’m being narrow minded give me the slap I deserve. However, no apologies to anyone who believes changing your outfit permits murder.

Critical Mass
Member
Posts: 544
Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:33 pm

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Unread post by Critical Mass » Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:46 am

Fake Eater wrote:no apologies to anyone who believes changing your outfit permits murder.
Welcome Fake Eater... I'm not sure I like your name but the above quote is pretty damn cool.

animus
Member
Posts: 36
Joined: Sat Feb 20, 2016 8:13 pm

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Unread post by animus » Sun Feb 21, 2016 4:15 pm

Hello dear CF members,

I am a German economics student. Actually I am dropping out now (on purpose) to further investigate the many lies we are being told, rather than advancing career-wise and making big money. Not a popular decision people like to hear... but my guess is that of all people at least you'll understand.

I have long woken up from many MSM deceptions but aprox. one year ago I noticed that I seem to have fallen victim to much disinformation from the alternative side. I am still in the process of unlearning & learning. I haven't been active in conspiracy forums because I didn't like the endless discussions that led to nowhere. But (unfortunately?) I did get a fair dosage of conspiracy theories through curious reading of other websites, blogs and yt-videos. Pretty much the whole spectrum...but don't worry, I will do my best to refrain from them here in the CF. I really like your down to earth fact based approach.

I stumbled upon the nuke hoax thread in this forum one year ago. I didn't read it entirely but I've bookmarked the page for later reading which didn't happen until this January where I took a closer look at what this forum is about and finally got to watch the SC movie. I read the whole research site immediately after that and it convinced me right away of the media fakery around 9/11. You won't believe how mad I am at myself for not having seen the SC website last year!

Don't be surprised if I don't post much in the following months. First I want to catch up at what you have already established so far so that I don't unnecessarily bring up long discussed topics. And considering that it took me a day to read through the fukushima thread I might be busy reading the whole year. I still want to register now so that I have at least the option to leave a comment in the threads after I've read them.

It's too bad that many posted pictures and yt-videos are down by now. I encourage you to type in the title of any yt-video that you are linking to so that it'll be possible to look for a backup-video just in case. Please make that a habit as it is very helpful for anyone who likes to catch up.

I'm not quite sure about any specific "insights/ outlooks/ contributions" that I can provide right now but let me learn amongst you and I shall participate with a positive impact.

One thing I can and will do is a German translation of the research site in the next few months. But don't applaud me for that one just yet, first wait until it's done. If any German among you wants to volunteer for proof-reading, let me know.

Lastly: You do have to bear my nickname which I have grown quite fond of. It might have a slightly spiritual meaning as well but actually it's just the latin noun that indicates the ability to think or reason, namely the intellect, as opposed to non-thinkers like animals.

animus

Critical Mass
Member
Posts: 544
Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:33 pm

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Unread post by Critical Mass » Sun Feb 21, 2016 5:38 pm

animus wrote:It's too bad that many posted pictures and yt-videos are down by now. I encourage you to type in the title of any yt-video that you are linking to so that it'll be possible to look for a backup-video just in case. Please make that a habit as it is very helpful for anyone who likes to catch up.
Welcome animus,

If you've been busy in the Nuke Hoax thread you may be referring to a lot of my videos. They were on a Vimeo channel of mine but that was closed a few months back.

I plan on repairing a lot of those links with a new "Trutube" account... assuming Trutube ever gets working again (currently the latest issue I seem to be having with that site is that it won't let me sign in).

If there are any other specific images or videos that are broken just post a suggestion in the admin box & we'll see if we can repair them.

Apache
Member
Posts: 168
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:02 am

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Unread post by Apache » Mon Feb 22, 2016 12:19 pm

animus wrote:I am a German economics student. Actually I am dropping out now (on purpose) to further investigate the many lies we are being told, rather than advancing career-wise and making big money.
Welcome animus. Are you willing to tell us why you no longer wish to pursue a career in economics? I am curious to know if, as an economics student, you were ever directly told that money is created out of nothing? Was that bald fact kept from you? Also, was usury and its impact on society ever discussed in class?

Prescient
Member
Posts: 101
Joined: Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:45 am

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Unread post by Prescient » Mon Feb 22, 2016 10:56 pm

Firstly, to Simon, Hoi et al: thank you for proving media fakery in 9/11 and all your superb analysis of the imagery and proving that the “victims” are vicsims.

I arrived here about 4 years ago. Still unconvinced of 9/11 I thought I would try researching here. Sadly, my initial impression was that “you lot” were crazy. No planes?! However, after some hours reading I thought I would try to debunk your “theories” using official sources. First thing that struck me as preposterous was the NIST claim that the towers fell in 9 and 11 seconds… that couldn’t be right, surely...? Christ almighty it's written there in black and white on the official sites faq!!!
11. How could the WTC towers collapse in only 11 seconds (WTC 1) and 9 seconds (WTC 2)...
http://www.nist.gov/el/disasterstudies/ ... towers.cfm

Had to be FAQ #11 didn't it?

On 9/11 itself I was visiting my ex in Copenhagen. That morning we went shopping on Stroget and I’ll never forget walking past the huge TV shop (Fona?) with lots of people sat down on the floor watching the wall of TV’s showing the “events”.
Little did I know how that scene would prove so prescient…

During my time in Denmark I used to work for NOKIA testing mobile phones - so I can, without a shadow of doubt, confirm those calls on 9/11 are 100% fake.
But you knew that anyway!

How can I contribute to CluesForum?
I really enjoyed the skype session we had last week – thank you for including me. What a great way to participate – well at least when skype let us!
It was clear from one of the many topics that some are struggling with the weight of the knowledge gained here and the enormity of what it means. I myself have, on occasion, struggled with it too. Last November too many of my facebook “friends” (and some real life ones!) were changing their pics to the “troi coleurs” and writing stupid support messages. It was also difficult, nigh impossible to avoid conversations of The Nutwork’s latest tale. How to escape this propaganda? What would I achieve by addressing family, friends and colleagues with the reality? It was a difficult, marginalizing and isolating period.
I hope to be able to contribute to a thread that tries to help and supports members if they are experiencing similar challenges.
I also plan to contribute to the "getting the message out" thread. I really like the clues chronicles and can happily say my 86yo father now understands 9/11 – it is working.

<>

brianv
Member
Posts: 3959
Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:19 pm
Contact:

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Unread post by brianv » Tue Feb 23, 2016 1:12 am

"You lot are nuts" - how that makes me laugh now. We know full well who the "nuts" are. Welcome aboard.

animus
Member
Posts: 36
Joined: Sat Feb 20, 2016 8:13 pm

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Unread post by animus » Tue Feb 23, 2016 4:58 pm

Critical Mass wrote:If you've been busy in the Nuke Hoax thread you may be referring to a lot of my videos. They were on a Vimeo channel of mine but that was closed a few months back.

I plan on repairing a lot of those links with a new "Trutube" account... assuming Trutube ever gets working again (currently the latest issue I seem to be having with that site is that it won't let me sign in).

If there are any other specific images or videos that are broken just post a suggestion in the admin box & we'll see if we can repair them.
Actually I was speaking in general. Last week I skipped from one thread to another (exciting stuff!) and I noticed it several times. I didn't mean to say that it's necessary to go back and update all the video links. But it would be nice if from here on out we see to it that there is also the original youtube title beneath the video. Not sure if it is possible for the forum software to insert it automatically but if so, then that would be even better.
I don't want to fill up the suggestion box with that many posts but I tell you what: I will copy each broken link that I find into a spreadsheet ordered by username and/or thread and post. And after a year I will post the spreadsheet into the suggestion box. But I'm afraid it's going to be a long list that might scare the admins off :D Perhaps a monthly list is a better idea.


Apache wrote: Welcome animus. Are you willing to tell us why you no longer wish to pursue a career in economics? I am curious to know if, as an economics student, you were ever directly told that money is created out of nothing? Was that bald fact kept from you? Also, was usury and its impact on society ever discussed in class?
My major field from day one was taxation law and although after the studies I could have been working in favor of poor old Joe instead of big corporations and business groups, I'd rather lose my safety net (was almost finished) and put all my energy into changing the status quo. Translating the SC website seems like a reasonable start. Also, no matter how many Joes you help, you are still assisting the Treasury to collect taxes, as they would be doomed without all the helping hands from tax consultants and accountants.

No, I was not told that money is created out of thin air, had to learn that by myself. But I never really learned much about economics per se, mostly concentrated on taxation law. That alone is one hell of a time consuming field. Also no to your question about usury.

Apache
Member
Posts: 168
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:02 am

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Unread post by Apache » Wed Feb 24, 2016 8:04 am

animus wrote:I'd rather lose my safety net (was almost finished) and put all my energy into changing the status quo. Translating the SC website seems like a reasonable start.
Thank you for responding to my questions. Translating CF is surely a much more worthy way to spend your time than supporting government theft. ;)

Critical Mass
Member
Posts: 544
Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:33 pm

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Unread post by Critical Mass » Wed Feb 24, 2016 8:21 am

animus wrote:Actually I was speaking in general. Last week I skipped from one thread to another (exciting stuff!) and I noticed it several times. I didn't mean to say that it's necessary to go back and update all the video links. But it would be nice if from here on out we see to it that there is also the original youtube title beneath the video. Not sure if it is possible for the forum software to insert it automatically but if so, then that would be even better.
I don't want to fill up the suggestion box with that many posts but I tell you what: I will copy each broken link that I find into a spreadsheet ordered by username and/or thread and post. And after a year I will post the spreadsheet into the suggestion box. But I'm afraid it's going to be a long list that might scare the admins off :D Perhaps a monthly list is a better idea.
It's an interesting idea about the youtube TITLE being placed below the link as that would certainly make repair easier. I have no idea if that can be implemented automatically but I'll have a look into it.

As for your spreadsheet... just give it to us straight. A weekly or monthly list sounds easiest to digest.

I have to admit I'm, perhaps naively, assuming the majority of links are still working*... but, either way, it's clearly something that needs to be dealt with.

ANY help you can provide Cluesforum in this regard would be MOST appreciated.




* And my assumption seems to be an accurate one after conducting several "random samples".

animus
Member
Posts: 36
Joined: Sat Feb 20, 2016 8:13 pm

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Unread post by animus » Thu Feb 25, 2016 3:22 pm

Apache wrote:Thank you for responding to my questions. Translating CF is surely a much more worthy way to spend your time than supporting government theft. ;)
I wouldn't go so far as to say that they actively support government theft, at least not the majority of them, but I always wonder how beautiful our world could be if everybody just turned their back on taxation altogether, along with certain other areas... One can't help but notice that most of us are in some way just useful idiots in this world, participating in the rat race. Though I still appreciate the work of those poor Joe helpers as they try their best to prevent government theft as much as possible within the system, being limited in their actions by a tome of laws.


Critical Mass wrote:As for your spreadsheet... just give it to us straight. A weekly or monthly list sounds easiest to digest.
I will but I can't promise any regularity. I'm not good with due date stuff and rather take the it's done when it's done approach. :) So whenever I find time to read a bunch of threads I will let you and the other admin staff know of my findings. I have still some open tabs of certain threads that I want to go through before I post the first "please fix" collection.
Critical Mass wrote: I have to admit I'm, perhaps naively, assuming the majority of links are still working*... but, either way, it's clearly something that needs to be dealt with.
[...]
* And my assumption seems to be an accurate one after conducting several "random samples".
I bet most are still working! But you know youtube, videos get deleted, sometimes censored, blocked or limited to private access. And pictures get taken down as well if not clicked on for a while.
This forum is an informational goldmine and as late as I am, I know there will be others years later to come. I for one hate not having access to information and in a forum like this one where one little picture can be more revealing than a whole series of books it is best we keep them pictures alive ;)

Seneca
Member
Posts: 458
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:36 pm
Contact:

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Unread post by Seneca » Fri Feb 26, 2016 7:34 am

Hello Animus

Welcome to the forum! I think you are very courageous dropping out of university.
Since you are German, I would like to ask you some help.

Maybe you have read my posts about the German court case about the measles virus:
http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f= ... 2#p2399212
Could you help me find the full text of the verdict?
Had you heard of Dr. Ryke Gerd Hamer or Stefan Lanka before this? It is no problem if you don't agree with them, I always remain critical.

Do you know anyone in Germany who successfully resisted paying taxes? For example by asking the government to prove that there is an obligation to follow their "laws".

animus
Member
Posts: 36
Joined: Sat Feb 20, 2016 8:13 pm

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Unread post by animus » Fri Feb 26, 2016 4:45 pm

Seneca wrote:Maybe you have read my posts about the German court case about the measles virus:
http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f= ... 2#p2399212
Could you help me find the full text of the verdict?
Had you heard of Dr. Ryke Gerd Hamer or Stefan Lanka before this? It is no problem if you don't agree with them, I always remain critical.
No, I don't think I have heard those names before but I am seldom reading German news or news in general for that matter. Too much propaganda^^

Here's what I found:
verdict (pdf, 26 pages)
press release
original bet by Stefan Lanka (pdf of archived website, 3 pages)
Studies presented by David Bardens (cf. page 4 of verdict):
Enders & Peebles. - Proc Soc Exp Bil Med 1954; 86:277-86.
Bech & von Magnus. - Acta Pathol Microbiol Scand 1958; 42:75-85
Horikami & Moyer. - Curr Top Microbiol Immunol 1995; 191:35-50
Nakai & Imagawa. - J Virol 1969; 3:187-97
Lund et al. - J Gen Virol 1984; 65:1535-42
Daikoku et al. - Bull Osaka Med Coll 2007; 53:107-14
Seneca wrote:Do you know anyone in Germany who successfully resisted paying taxes? For example by asking the government to prove that there is an obligation to follow their "laws".
I once heard of a case where somebody refused to sign his tax declaration because it contained so many references to laws which themselves contained even more references, all in all which are too vast to even comprehend in the slightest without a proper study in that area, that he was not able to declare in a sound mind that he has stated everything absolute correctly. But I think he still turned it in, just without a signature. Not sure how it worked out though. I highly doubt he could avoid paying taxes altogether.

Then there is also the way where you don't acknowledge Germany as a Federal Republic and in consequence refuse to pay taxes. There is actually very good evidence for that claim as it is possible that we have Germany "Inc." in form of a GmbH! The Germans haven't agreed upon a constitution yet and are still using the (temporary) Basic Law as substitution ever since WWII. Too bad, Germans themselves are completely oblivious to that, thanks to media and top politicians...
I haven't read too much about USA yet but it might be a similar case for you guys, see the work of Wayne Frank Barbuto's It's Not The Law and Verl K. Speer's Pied pipers of Babylon. We don't learn that in our lectures though^^
I am not sure how well that works out for the guys who go through with that since you renounce the german citizenship with all its benefits as well, plus enduring all the annoyances of not having an ID.

Seneca
Member
Posts: 458
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:36 pm
Contact:

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Unread post by Seneca » Sat Feb 27, 2016 7:56 pm

Thanks for finding that info about the 2015 court case, animus, much appreciated. Actually I was looking for the verdict of 2016, but now I can figure out what went on.
The info on Germany is also very interesting.
animus wrote: I am not sure how well that works out for the guys who go through with that since you renounce the german citizenship with all its benefits as well, plus enduring all the annoyances of not having an ID.
I think that if you do more research, you will find that being a German citizen leaves you with less rights then you have as a man born in that country.

animus
Member
Posts: 36
Joined: Sat Feb 20, 2016 8:13 pm

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Unread post by animus » Sat Feb 27, 2016 9:07 pm

Seneca wrote:Thanks for finding that info about the 2015 court case, animus, much appreciated. Actually I was looking for the verdict of 2016, but now I can figure out what went on.
The verdict from 16th Feb '16 has not been released yet but you should find it here in the next few days.
The file reference is "OLG Stuttgart 12 U 63/15". (You might have to navigate through the pages, see top right of the website.)
But I can tell you how it went: Lanka won and therefore doesn't need to pay the 100k because Bardens didn't present one study as was required but six, none of which by themselves could prove the existence of the Masern virus. Lanka's bet, hence his terms. The question whether the virus exists or not has not been decided by the court as that is up to science.
Seneca wrote: I think that if you do more research, you will find that being a German citizen leaves you with less rights then you have as a man born in that country.
Funny thing: Our ID is called "Personalausweis" which translates to staff ID and it is not enough if you want to prove your German citizenship as it gives merely an assumption for the citizenship. What you will need to actually prove it is a Staatsangehörigkeitsausweis, a document which you only get if you can prove your German origin by lineage. I've never seen one of those. It's not common practice to request it, since there is barely a case where it is required.
Another tidbit: Our ID doesn't state the nationality with the name of the country as is does in other countries but only with an adjective. So instead of Germany it just says German.

Post Reply