REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

How to register at Cluesforum / General administrative topics / and things that every member must read
simonshack
Administrator

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Unread post by simonshack »

Dear Fbenario (and CluedIn),

Let me kindly ask you to be clement & lenient towards our 'newbie' female member The UK resistance - for the following reasons :

1: It was actually me who suggested her (and her fellow chat partners) to consider joining the forum the other day. This, after finding a post on Fakeologist.com (titled "Watch September Clues, lose a husband") linking to a podcast of theirs. I am embedding below the video of that podcast from her YT channel: please listen to at least the first 3 minutes of it, in order to understand what brought me to invite these fellow no-nonsense thinkers to check out / or even join (if they so wished) Cluesforum.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jO_AiBr-HhA

2. I have no reason to believe - at this moment - that The UK resistance (and her current chat partners) are anything but genuine persons who have 'woken up' (although more recently than most of our forum members) to the shenanigans of what I like to call the "Nutwork" (i.e. our demented 'ruling class'). However, such genuine newbies will always (& inevitably) be at risk of falling into the tentacular web of DBA operations ("Discredit By Association") - which are nothing but NUTWORK-CRAFTED conspiracy theories (such as UFO's / Project blue beam / HAARP / Flat Earth, etc.) specifically designed to attract into la-la-land any critically-minded folks who start thinking out of the box (and ultimately cause them to be dismissed as paranoid fools by the "average Joe / or Joan"). The Nutwork, I'm afraid, EXCELS in these particular psychological games - as even (many of) the most sharpminded people get sucked into those diversional tactics.

3: I think that it behooves all of us 'veteran' researchers here at Cluesforum to encourage - rather than discourage - all emerging 'out-of-the-box thinkers', no matter at what 'stage of awakening' they are at. After all, I think we all wish to see more people growing awareness of this mad world we live in. At the same time though, we should also do our very best to uphold a level-headed discourse aimed at maintaining CLEAR distinctions between TRUE conspiracies scams and FALSE conspiracies scams. For instance ( and the very first, exemplary such 'distinction exercise' that comes to mind) is the following:

"Is NASA a total scam?"

YES. We have truckloads of tangible evidence for this being the case.
It is painfully obvious to anyone who has spent any serious amount of time looking into the subject matter.

"Does this mean that Earth is flat"?

NO. We have no tangible evidence for this being the case.
It is an obvious 'DBA damage-control-ploy' by NASA itself- designed to ridicule those who have realized (and go around saying) that NASA is a total scam.

Dear The UK resistance,

Welcome to the forum. However, please know that, for instance, "Project Blue Beam" (which you mentioned as one of your interests) is all-too-obviously just another of the dime-a-dozen DBA ploys enacted to divert our attention from the TRUE scams infesting our world. Please check out this 'Serge Monast' clown - the man meant to have 'revealed' the Project Blue Beam project. I know, this is a link to Wikipedia Wonkypedia - but it doesn't really matter. The whole 'Serge Monast' story stinks of rotten (NASA) fish - whichever way you look at it / from whatever source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serge_Monast
Nathan Draco

Unread post by Nathan Draco »

Hello Simon! (and Cluesforum)

I hope you are doing well. My name is Samuel Prewitt and I had tried registering for the forum before in late 2016 around November but I don't think I ever got a reply. I believe there was something wrong with my last email adress and it might have been lost.

But back to my introduction, I wanted to join the forum after about 3 years of browsing it (solid resarch, good job to everyone involved in putting it all together) now because I'd like to add and contribute my own thoughts and points to various things going on right now (particularly the Unitied States where I reside). I'm African American, 18, and I was born and raised in Alabama. I draw art as a hobby and sometimes take commissions for special art pieces. I also produce hip hop instrumentals for fun and make album covers for friends/artists/rappers I know. Right now I'm trying to go to an IT school for comupter software training in hopes of becoming a videogame developer.

As for a username I chose Nathan Draco as a pun playing on the name Nathan Drake, the main character of my favorite video game franchise Uncharted lol.

I look foward to putting my 2 cents in on recent events that have been occuring in the U.S., namely this new upsurge in media reports of "citizens" wanting to take down confederate monuments, sparked by the "deadly attack" that happened at a "white-nationalists,nazi" rally in Charlottesville Virginia.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Hi Nathan Draco! Welcome!
Nathan Draco wrote:comupter software
We just ask that people use spell check when posting. Everyone has their own style of posting, but we sometimes get agents deliberately misspelling to throw off casual readers, so please keep an eye on that and we look forward to your contributions!

The human race obviously needs some more intelligence and benevolence in all kinds of media, so if you can make video games more "aware" of media fakery, please take advantage of any position you get! :lol:

I'd like to see a game called "Media Tychoon" and have levels like "fake a moon landing" and "fake a terrorist attack", where you win by realizing corruption from within and shut down the thing to create a peaceful happy population. Would EA ever publish a game like that? B)
Nathan Draco

My apologies Hoi Polloi, I forgot that I had spell check disabled on Google Chrome after returning from Firefox. I've re-enabled it now, I definitely wouldn't want you guys thinking I'm a agent.

Also, I was actually pondering creating a story with a concept of corrupt governments willing to employ any means necessary to keep control of the states. Using tactics like false flags, news media manipulation, and popular entertainment indoctrination. Though I'm not sure I'd be able to persuade any big time companies like EA into accepting an idea like that LOL. I don't think I'd be able to make a video game out of it cause I'd need some major help and backing do it. I'd want this video game to be realistic and organic as possible to show people it isn't some far fetched idea that there could be higher ups in control.

I'd really like to illustrate a story like that through a comic of sorts ( but with a realistic artstyle like Alex Ross), that way i'd have full control over how the story would be presented.
pov603

Unread post by pov603 »

I'd like to see a game called "Media Tychoon" and have levels like "fake a moon landing" and "fake a terrorist attack", where you win by realizing corruption from within and shut down the thing to create a peaceful happy population. Would EA ever publish a game like that? B)
@hoi.polloi: what a great-sounding game that would be!
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Unread post by Flabbergasted »

Welcome to the forum, Nathan Draco.
Nathan Draco wrote:I'm African American, 18, and I was born and raised in Alabama.
Are you sure you are 18 years old, or was it a typo? You sound more like 40. Quite a bit of self-possession and command of English for a teenager.
Nathan Draco

Flabbergasted » August 29th, 2017, 8:07 am wrote:Welcome to the forum, Nathan Draco.
Nathan Draco wrote:I'm African American, 18, and I was born and raised in Alabama.
Are you sure you are 18 years old, or was it a typo? You sound more like 40. Quite a bit of self-possession and command of English for a teenager.
Yes I am 18, I graduated high school earlier this year lol. I figured I should type the best I can so I could be taken seriously, really I like typing this way whether I'm texting friends or writing. I never liked using "txt" slang, I thought it made me look stupid.
agraposo

Unread post by agraposo »

Nathan Draco » 29 Aug 2017, 02:26 wrote:I wanted to join the forum after about 3 years of browsing it
So you started browsing Cluesforum at the age of 15? No parental control at home?
Nathan Draco

agraposo » August 29th, 2017, 3:27 pm wrote:
Nathan Draco » 29 Aug 2017, 02:26 wrote:I wanted to join the forum after about 3 years of browsing it
So you started browsing Cluesforum at the age of 15? No parental control at home?
Umm...yeah?

There isn't anything here that's inappropriate anyway. I grew up in the country with my father so I didn't get babied throughout my life.
My dad had me watching classic action movies like Dirty Harry and the Dollars trilogy.
If I got in trouble, I'd get my ass whooped not put in time out. Can't say I enjoyed getting spanked but it was much more scary than being sat in a corner for 15 minutes (or however long).

But yeah I first found September Clues on Youtube around late 2013ish then after a brief period of disbelief and then realization, I went through more of Simon's videos on his channel until I had watched them all. It wasn't too hard accepting the idea of it being composites and stuff cause I had prior experience with programs like GIMP and Photoshop so the 9/11 looked super unnatural and surreal to me. It's kinda like how you wouldn't notice a camouflaged bug unless someone pointed it out then you find your self wondering how you didn't see it, now you can't "un-see" the bug and it sticks out.

Then I finally started up on reading through a bunch of stuff on the forum, starting with more in depth research of 9/11 and branching off from there.
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Unread post by Flabbergasted »

Nathan Draco wrote:I look foward to putting my 2 cents in on recent events that have been occuring in the U.S., namely this new upsurge in media reports of "citizens" wanting to take down confederate monuments, sparked by the "deadly attack" that happened at a "white-nationalists,nazi" rally in Charlottesville Virginia.
Looking forward to your input.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Nathan Draco, thanks for answering the questions of other members. It helps people concerned with agents feel more at ease with your way of thinking. You might be surprised how often it seems the government is prepared to create dummy accounts and seemingly hire people to post disruptive information and "seed doubts" against critical thinking, as weird as those assignments would be if they had nothing to hide. Obviously these types of people don't want people using their brains to full capacity on certain subjects they are particularly assigned to. This is why you may feel attacked at times. We are on the look out for those that dishonestly "agree with everything" except the thing they are assigned to disrupt. So we must make room for disagreement, being aware we have a large body of questions that not everyone is prepared to ask fully, while also being cognizant of agents chipping away at those spots trying to make bigger problems for the forum's stated goals.

Right now I am editing a new audio made by Kham and myself for our podcast "The Clues Chronicle" and it's about Albert Einstein's participation in a cabal of slightly smart occult pranksters who want to convince the world of atomic theory and nuclear weapons. I would love your (or anyone's) feedback on that episode when we post it in the "Clues Chronicle" thread here: http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f= ... e#p2404071

If anyone else is interested as well, please check our forum again later tonight, since I believe I should have the episode done by then. It features user smj as a (partial) guest, but he had a bad connection due to the hurricane weather.
Seneca

Unread post by Seneca »

Nathan Draco » 29 Aug 2017, 06:12 wrote: Also, I was actually pondering creating a story with a concept of corrupt governments willing to employ any means necessary to keep control of the states. Using tactics like false flags, news media manipulation, and popular entertainment indoctrination. Though I'm not sure I'd be able to persuade any big time companies like EA into accepting an idea like that LOL. I don't think I'd be able to make a video game out of it cause I'd need some major help and backing do it. I'd want this video game to be realistic and organic as possible to show people it isn't some far fetched idea that there could be higher ups in control.
Welcome to the forum Nathan.
I just found this weird game called "Orwell" mentioned in a list of 10 funniest simulation games

According to reviews "the game questions modern surveillance techniques and the security of online communication in a way you'd imagine the author would were he still alive."

Some other quotes from reviewers, some of which are quite disturbing:

"In an age where so much personal information is willingly released by so many, Orwell brilliantly explores the implications of this data being misinterpreted."
"Orwell's subversive twist is that draconian surveillance is often seen as dispassionate and unthinking. But here, I find myself earnestly trying to discern the truth. I wanted to do a good job. It's not that the invasion of privacy is portrayed as benign, but it's flawed in a different way to how you might expect."
"It’s also interesting how personal bias can seep into the gameplay--I often found that whether I wanted to hide or release certain information depended on how much I liked the person I was investigating."
" It's an enjoyable way to interact with a world—the voyeurism creating a distinct, enjoyable power dynamic that I refuse to self-reflect on any further."
"Orwell is a hard experience to pull back from, even as the dirtiness of your job sinks in."

From what I read so far the game doesn't seem to question the idea that this kind of surveillance is somehow a good thing because of the "dangers" of terrorism. What do you think?

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=up-yaDbqH2k
Seneca

Unread post by Seneca »

There is already a sequel in the making:
Orwell: Ignorance is Strength

"Step into the shoes of a government official in a top-secret department of the Orwell surveillance program. Given the power to both uncover and fabricate "the truth", how far will you go in the service of your country? Season 2 of Orwell, the award-winning surveillance thriller. "

Looks they are promoting the false idea that fake news started after the internet.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bbrsck9Ag2I
Herose

Unread post by Herose »

Hi Simon, this is Herose from Tampa, Florida. My handshake credentials:

• 52-yo American white male
• Married, father of four amazing daughters
• To add a little testosterone balance, I have three male dogs, one which is relatively famous on Instagram: @zammypup
• Graduated with a finance degree from University of Iowa
• Put myself through college as a magician
• I’ve been in sales and business development my entire career – Priceline.com and several other game-changing businesses were incubated within our company.

I found Cluesforum due to being an audio-junkie. Some people read to pass time, others watch TV…I listen to podcasts. One podcast I really enjoy is Johnny Cirucci’s ‘Resistance Rising’. That’s where I was red-pilled on many matters. Following the bread crumbs, I learned about Ab Irato’s Fakeologist podcast from Johnny and started listening. Wow. I binge-listened to all his episodes…where was where I became aware of you, Hoi Polloi and Cluesforum. I’ve subsequently been binge-listening to The Clues Chronicle. Additionally, of course, I’ve absolutely consumed SEPTEMBER CLUES and all your subsequent updates.

And…here I am. I just love everything about the topics you all cover and find I’m on the same page with pretty much 100% of your views. The only area where we ‘may’ not intersect is belief in the God of the Bible. Today, I’m 100% sure that Jesus didn’t stay dead. That wasn’t always the case, however. If you have a little time, a bit of my back-story is here: http://iloveatheists.com/about_us/dear-friends

My website is “I Love Atheists – just not their worldview” (http://www.iloveatheists.com). The site addresses atheism’s top challenges to the truth of Christianity. Believe me, I’m the furthest thing from a Bible-thumping zealot. Like your forum, I try to address the top challenges with a constructive attitude and fact-based arguments.

Since Cluesforum is focused on all the BIG, important hoaxes, psyops, false flags and conspiracies of our day, I’d love to, as a member, engage with others about the biggest supposed hoax of them all, that: Allegedly, there was this Jewish carpenter named Jesus; a real person who lived a couple thousand years ago…a Middle-Eastern man who (all but) declared to be God incarnate, performed miracles, pissed off a lot of righteously indignant religious dudes and subsequently was tortured, murdered, and buried.

Imagine, at that point in history, it would have absolutely sucked to have been one of His followers, right? But something additional allegedly happened. Jesus Christ didn’t STAY DEAD! He was resurrected and proceeded to give one hell of a Bible study for all his homies the next 40 days before He ascended into heaven. As the story goes, He died in our place, for our sins, as our substitute…and if you believe that conspiracy, you join Him in Heaven after you die. If you don’t, you won’t.

Simon, I assert that “just like” the 9/11 and moon landing hoaxes, once you see it (or better, relating to faith, “receive it”), you can’t unsee it or unreceive it. For me, the truth of the story of Jesus seared into my psyche when I followed the clues and studied the resurrection. There’s an argument called “Minimal Facts” created by Gary Habermas. I loved his approach. He argued for the resurrection based on minimal facts accepted by secular scholars. It’s brilliant. I’d love to share a somewhat modified version within a thread, then engage and discuss with whomever is interested.

Regardless of your current belief, if Jesus didn’t stay dead, then wouldn’t it be worth taking a deeper dive into what His life, death, resurrection, and ascension was all about? It all begins at the REAL Ground Zero – Jesus Point O.

Did He or didn’t He stay dead?

I have my view…and adopted my username accordingly – He Rose.

Cheers,

Herose

P.S. Regardless of whether or not Cluesforum agrees that this would be a worthy topic, I look forward to participating in many of the threads and getting to know everyone better…beyond my iPod earbuds!
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Herose » September 4th, 2017, 4:45 pm wrote: And…here I am. I just love everything about the topics you all cover and find I’m on the same page with pretty much 100% of your views. The only area where we ‘may’ not intersect is belief in the God of the Bible. Today, I’m 100% sure that Jesus didn’t stay dead. That wasn’t always the case, however. If you have a little time, a bit of my back-story is here: [url]http://iloveatheists.com/about_us/dear-friends
Hi Herose,

I welcome you here - just as I would welcome any honest-sounding person seeking ways to combat the idiotic 'TV religion' currently dumbing down the inhabitants of this beautiful planet we live on. As you rightly say, the "only area we may not intersect is belief in the God of the Bible" (well, at least I personally can't seem to wrap my head around this particular entity + the legitimacy of that very popular book - nor do I have any solid proof for JC's very existence, let alone resurrection...). As I see it, in order to improve this world, we should all become more open-minded towards those who don't share our own views / beliefs /creeds /convictions / or hey,... even diets. We (the good people of this world) just can't allow ourselves any longer to build up 'enmity' between ourselves - just due to some petty, inconsequential differences which, naturally and thankfully, determine the wonderful diversity and uniqueness of each of us individuals. It would be as silly a thing as a married couple arguing (and splitting up) as follows:

Josefina: -"Hey José, you don't believe in tomatoes? You don't believe that tomatoes are good for you?
José: - "Nah, I don't believe in tomatoes. They make my stomach gurgle."
Josefina: - "But..but...billions of people have LOVED tomatoes - ever since the Dawn of Times!"
José:- "Sorry, Josefina - but tomatoes simply don't work for me. What can I do?"
Josefina: - "Jeez, what's wrong with you, José? I used to think we were on the same page! But NO MORE. Adios!"[slams the door]

-_-

(ps: Having said that, I have to say that - over the years - I've been pleasantly surprised at just how many religious people have seemingly opened up their minds to the 'near-biblical' floods of outrageous lies infesting our daily lives - "courtesy of" the Nutwork - who, of course, is made up of pathetic psychopaths "playing God".)