REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

How to register at Cluesforum / General administrative topics / and things that every member must read
patrix

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Unread post by patrix »

Dear WL,

I believe you are sincere and mean well. I also sense you have a melodramatic side in your personality. So do I. Please understand that discussing matters like these are hard to do in text with strangers. We write and read different things.

I think we all want "good". So did Candide. To me truth, reason and real science is good, so that is what I preach and hope to not be doing more bad than good with those intentions.
smj

Unread post by smj »

ok then white lodge, i take it you're not a theosophist nor some jewish mystic. too bad, that would've been fun. so what exactly is your flavor of whitelodgeism and why did the second great war break it?
sykkelmannen

Unread post by sykkelmannen »

nationality slovak.
reason for username: a passion for bicycles. sykkelmannen means 'the bicycle man' in norwegian.
professional expertise 0.
motivation for joining:
I have discovered much information in the septemberclues forum that I knew was correct, and all under one roof. While remaining skeptical as I stumble across controlled opposition all the time, I sure as hell feel hopeful I might have just discovered a bunch of guys with working brains. Cos frankly I don't know of any other web that would be disinfo-free. Needless to say, never met anyone in one person who had figured out all these things like nuke and nasa hoaxes and all the psyops since 9-11.

I would like to share some insights into faked history and discuss things I haven't come to any satisfying answers to myself. I'll admit this is my first day browsing the forum tho so I have some reading to do first. Also I would like to open up a somewhat unrelated (to 9/11) topic which I feel is of great importance, wasn't covered adequately in the forum and might find some readers interested.

I knew about 9/11 being a demolition since 2006. Then a lot later I learned about the fake planes. Today I googled nuke hoax, found the septemberclues predecessor website and from there I jumped to the updated web. And I learned the whole 9/11 stage was a movie. It surprised me tho because I had some conflicting info in my head, and I still wonder about some of those things. I guess I'll find the answers as I read thru the forums.
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

sykkelmannen » December 1st, 2017, 8:17 am wrote:nationality slovak.
reason for username: a passion for bicycles. sykkelmannen means 'the bicycle man' in norwegian.
You're a Slovak cyclist? Peter Sagan is great, love watching him ride. Is he the greatest Slovak cyclist?
Nathan Draco

Unread post by Nathan Draco »

welcome dear sir :)
patrix

Unread post by patrix »

sykkelmannen » December 1st, 2017, 1:17 pm wrote:nationality slovak.

I knew about 9/11 being a demolition since 2006. Then a lot later I learned about the fake planes. Today I googled nuke hoax, found the septemberclues predecessor website and from there I jumped to the updated web. And I learned the whole 9/11 stage was a movie. It surprised me tho because I had some conflicting info in my head, and I still wonder about some of those things. I guess I'll find the answers as I read thru the forums.
A warm welcome fellow North European (I'm Swedish). Looking forward to your inputs.
sykkelmannen

Unread post by sykkelmannen »

fbenario » December 2nd, 2017, 2:43 am wrote: You're a Slovak cyclist? Peter Sagan is great, love watching him ride. Is he the greatest Slovak cyclist?
Yes but I don't compete. Don't care much about pro cycling. He is no doubt the greatest Slovak cyclist of the 21st century. Best of 20th century is Anton Tkac.

@patrix: Thank you. I believe you let my user name confuse you somewhat. I am not north european by any standard; I can speak norwegian tho.
FervidGus

Unread post by FervidGus »

Hello Cluesforum.

The username I wish to use: FervidGus

The reason for choosing it is simple- Gus is my name, or rather a contraction of it, and fervid is the adjective form of fervour. I was rifling through a large, orange, and very dated latin dictionary in my school library a few years ago when my eyes landed on the entry "Fervidus". The definition was appealing; it resonated with my fiery and inexhaustible passion for study- it became a mantra to mumble when things didn't go well and was a semi-sacred totem of a personal attribute I knew I had but was losing grip of. It seems appropriate to harmonize the two as a username.

My nationality is British, and I am an Englishman in the south of the country. This may seem at ends with my choice of American English spellings. The reason is rather mute- after facing so many red squiggly lines due to not changing the language settings on my PC I just go with the more intuitive spellings for many words when typing.

My professional expertise is full time employment in preparing for one: I am a student studying electrical engineering. Though I have a relatively lengthy education in chemistry, and so enjoy reading about physical sciences quite a bit. Looking back, and even now, my gaze has always been inwards looking; not outwards into space but closer to home, the people, nature,, structures, systems, at the ground and what lies under it. This is why I preferred chemistry over physics, yet it is wyrd that has reunited me with physics in my current studies.

What do I intend to do after graduating? Probably to stick to the books because my intentions are not as simple as finding an average drafting or desk job just yet.

And now for my favorite part. Why I have finally decided to join CF. It was at around late 2012 that I first stumbled into the distinctive yellow forum when looking for information on the late Jacintha Saldanha. It was an exciting experience for a number of reasons; there was a distinct absence of reptilians, UFOs, New Age quackery, racism and other misdirection; there was order and an impressive amount of threads (but I didn't realize this was a 9/11 forum until a a few months later); and the content in the thread encouraged a style of critical thinking and investigative attitude quite original and new.

I forgot about the forum for a few months until I stumbled across it while researching more into the bizarre prank-call suicide case. I was half-hoping to find CF again. By following visual cues, SeptemberClues was watched on youtube, after getting the gist of its points from a few threads, and next was the VicSim report. It was an eye opening experience. So in summary, I have been on board with the zero deaths line of inquiry, simulated characters and "crash" imagery for a while now. [It would be maybe useful to point out that since a young age I was in an environment that taught me to distrust the official story of 9/11 and the motivations of politicians regarding the Iraq War. Naturally this gave me an investigative streak- quite fortunate considering how many there are who have never known skepticism]

By joining CF I wish to mainly contribute on media and government fakery (as well as the philosophical aspects to it etc). No capital letter "G" is given because what we have had as government for the past few centuries is pitiful. Also given my interest and education in science, I intend to contribute to science related threads, e.g. Space Hoaxes. I believe I have useful insights to share regarding the vacuum of space. What I can say for sure is there exists no shortage of dubious imagery provided by NASA. As it stands, I disagree with some comments on how the vacuum in space behaves.

I'd like to give an acknowledgement of how well written content is, and site maintenance over the past 5 years. The biting humor of Brianv has provided plenty of laughs as well as the cheerfully sardonic humor of Simon. Hoi's english is impressive. And the collective work of the members is commendable. It has been interesting to see many people and trolls amongst their midst move in and out of CF and leave their mark- Fred comes to mind. The face of media fakery is changing; youtube personalities are cashing in on the "truther market"; DBA tactics spearheaded by flat-Earthers and memes; and "search flooding"* effectively blots out any bona fide search for terms such as "fake news". There is a plethora of techniques engaged in obfuscating truth: to mislead, to teach poor thinking habits, and to profit from. Documenting their lies and ripping the veils of deception can do a lot for people in the future and now.

It is hoped that this is an appropriate handshake to the forum. And I excitedly anticipate confirmation of my acceptance and the questions new members usually face.
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Unread post by Flabbergasted »

Welcome FervidGus, you seem to be a reflective person. I look forward to your input on the behavior of objects in the vacuum of space.
FervidGus » December 3rd, 2017, 12:41 pm wrote:No capital letter "G" is given because what we have had as government for the past few centuries is pitiful.
You seem to suggest something happened a few centuries ago, giving rise to the pitiful governments we now have. Is there a before-and-after?
FervidGus

Unread post by FervidGus »

Thank you Flabbergasted!

I made a bit of a jumble with that sentence regarding government and capitalization. Although it isn't pluralized my view wasn't to convey that I believe in some sort of One World Government, but just refer to all governments in general.

Now to answer your question, there was probably a turning point when multiple factors among states became widespread. To name a few, an increase in republicanism, suffrage, quicker, safer communication, widespread ideological upheaval of political philosophy, and advancement in technology (which leads to an increase in wealth as more food is made and more people may reach adulthood). These things may be argued to be responsible for leading to greater collusion between governments despite their differences; their "right" to dupe is mutually assured.
Legionär

Unread post by Legionär »

Hi,

I'm an engineer from Sweden with a master's degree in software engineering, working as a programmer at a consultancy firm. My area of expertise is therefore naturally within IT.

I have been aware of many of these hoaxes for a long time. However, it is only recently that I have gotten more serious about digging deeper into them. I have to thank the Swedish podcast Radio Cui Bono for sparking the interesting. What I want to get out of my membership on this forum is to discuss things that I still find unclear, and by that get a better understanding into the various hoaxes.
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Legionär » December 13th, 2017, 3:41 pm wrote:What I want to get out of my membership on this forum is to discuss things that I still find unclear...
Sounds good. I hope you take the time to read through all the relevant threads. It will make your contributions more interesting.

It´s no small endeavor I am asking: information on a given topic may be scattered over a dozen threads, from rocketry to Hollywood to banking.
patrix

Unread post by patrix »

Legionär » December 13th, 2017, 7:41 pm wrote:Hi,

I'm an engineer from Sweden with a master's degree in software engineering, working as a programmer at a consultancy firm. My area of expertise is therefore naturally within IT.

I have been aware of many of these hoaxes for a long time. However, it is only recently that I have gotten more serious about digging deeper into them. I have to thank the Swedish podcast Radio Cui Bono for sparking the interesting. What I want to get out of my membership on this forum is to discuss things that I still find unclear, and by that get a better understanding into the various hoaxes.
A warm welcome Legionär. Let's make a legion of nordic vikings fighting the Nutwork bullshit :) I'm Patrik in the Cui Bono podcast. Glad to have been of assistance.
lugershot22

Unread post by lugershot22 »

Goodbye.
Last edited by lugershot22 on Sun Jan 07, 2018 2:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Hi lugershot22,
lugershot22 wrote:reason for username: "lugershot22" is a reminder of the right and need for self-defense.
Assuming it´s a reference to the Pistole Parabellum, I was wondering: is the Luger a weapon typically associated with self-defense?
lugershot22 wrote:I'm 100% convinced about what has been going on, so I don't underestimate the serious nature of it.
What are you referring to?
lugershot22 wrote:I can spot the shills a mile away.
How do you do that?