REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

How to register at Cluesforum / General administrative topics / and things that every member must read
anonjedi2

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Unread post by anonjedi2 »

Ahh, please forgive me, I misunderstood. Well, the suggestion that there were real amputees with limbs blown off is a bit of a stretch indeed. :rolleyes: :P
wesley

Unread post by wesley »

Hi all,

I'm from America and my best passions include using computers, computer software, programming and messing around with digital video/audio stuff. My motives to join this forum include wanting to share my two cents and what I found in 9/11, and since I was becoming suspicious of the event in recent years. I might share little bits of oddities I found in 9/11, and probably even some oddities in debunkings including SC. (basically just speaking my mind and telling what I see wrong and right from both sides of arguments) To describe how I got here: I was first suspicious of the event in 2015-2016 when I saw a video from a British man debunking 9/11 and referencing SC showing "the Ball" clip. Then 2017, I found that "Anonymous Official" made a *compilation* video supporting the demolition theory. (not no planes) As the anniversary went round this year, I started to consider the shadiness of 9/11 again, and gave September Clues and other videos a first watch. I'm new to some research so what I might show might've already been talked about somewhat, and there's a lot to read on here, but I know already about some basic research on how videos were faked and other things, so I have a general idea of everything that happened or didn't happen.
thisisunreal

Unread post by thisisunreal »

wesley wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 8:53 pm Hi all,

I'm from America and my best passions include using computers, computer software, programming and messing around with digital video/audio stuff. My motives to join this forum include wanting to share my two cents and what I found in 9/11, and since I was becoming suspicious of the event in recent years. I might share little bits of oddities I found in 9/11, and probably even some oddities in debunkings including SC. (basically just speaking my mind and telling what I see wrong and right from both sides of arguments) To describe how I got here: I was first suspicious of the event in 2015-2016 when I saw a video from a British man debunking 9/11 and referencing SC showing "the Ball" clip. Then 2017, I found that "Anonymous Official" made a *compilation* video supporting the demolition theory. (not no planes) As the anniversary went round this year, I started to consider the shadiness of 9/11 again, and gave September Clues and other videos a first watch. I'm new to some research so what I might show might've already been talked about somewhat, and there's a lot to read on here, but I know already about some basic research on how videos were faked and other things, so I have a general idea of everything that happened or didn't happen.
Clues forum is a repository of some of the most thoughtful, elegant, daring writing that can be found on a variety of topics. And then you have writing like this!

Leaving intent aside, and giving the benefit of the doubt....the introduction is borderline unreadable and a bit embarrassing. Intent aside, the quality makes a mockery of the level of thought and postings found here.

Could we consider saying goodbye to our relatively new friend? Perhaps Wesley could start a new site with our other new poster, skinnylegsandall? Their writing style, literacy and written persuasion levels seem strikingly similar!

Nip it in the bud I feel
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

Unread post by SacredCowSlayer »

thisisunreal wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 11:17 am
wesley wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 8:53 pm Hi all,

Clues forum is a repository of some of the most thoughtful, elegant, daring writing that can be found on a variety of topics. And then you have writing like this!

Leaving intent aside, and giving the benefit of the doubt....the introduction is borderline unreadable and a bit embarrassing. Intent aside, the quality makes a mockery of the level of thought and postings found here.

Could we consider saying goodbye to our relatively new friend? Perhaps Wesley could start a new site with our other new poster, skinnylegsandall? Their writing style, literacy and written persuasion levels seem strikingly similar!

Nip it in the bud I feel
Dear thisisunreal,

It has been my view that we give new members an opportunity to grow here—as long as they exercise good faith and a willingness to abide by the requests of the Moderators. Rest assured that well over 60-70% (maybe even 80%) of initial applicants never make it past the “Introduce Yourself to the Administrators” thread.

As a reminder, that’s the vetting process I put in place a couple of years ago—and it has worked pretty well, given that there isn’t a perfect system for such an arduous task. Also, part of the reason I set it up that way was to prevent new members from being automatically subjected to forum-wide vetting. Problems crop up from time to time around here (as I’m sure you know), and I (or another Admin) deal with it accordingly.

If you see something that looks problematic (and it seems to have gone unaddressed), please send me a PM or email, and I’ll be happy to review it.

In the meantime, our new member wesley may take a moment to appreciate the overall point of concern being expressed about the elegance of this forum (something we take seriously, and will continue to safeguard). You don’t have to be shy about posting—but please take your time and use paragraphs, correct punctuation, etc. And if you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

My best to all.
SkauneJohan

Unread post by SkauneJohan »

Hi everyone

I am from Scania(occupied by sweden) work as a traindriver. Been studying biology and chemestry at college level. Also have a big interest in how and why stuff works.

My first introduction into the world of fakery was already early in school, when we learned about "our" swedish kings that never ruled here or even sat their foot here. Later around my early teens I became suspicous about global warming, moon landing, and politics.

Later came September 11 and the controlled demolition towers. Around this time I found the zeitgeist video and thrive video. Fast forward to last year (2020). The corona circus came along and I was introduced to this forum and the TYCHOS.

I do have mild dyslexia and english is much self learned, so please bear with me that I sometimes spell wrong and may have weird sentence structure.

Cheers/SkauneJohan
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Unread post by Flabbergasted »

SkauneJohan wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 9:32 amI am from Scania (occupied by sweden)
Welcome, SkauneJohan.

Your point about Scania vs. Sweden and kings that never set foot there piqued my curiosity. If you could write a brief outline of the farce or provide some references it would be much appreciated.
SkauneJohan

Dear Flabbergasted

I believe most is even found on wikedpedia, Terra Scania (lands of scanians) maybe fun fact? the weapon of denmark with the three lions refers to the union of jylland, sjaelland and skaaneland.

Short story is, we have pretty much same history as Denmark because we were Denmark or in union with Denmark. Sometimes we chose a different king to rule here, but mostly it was the same ruler over all of Denmark. This lasted until roskildefreden in the year 1658, when Sweden were supposed to let us keep our self rule and our own language. This was of course not followed and brutal ethnic cleansing was used, with the last official massacre (massakern i klågerup) in 1811.

In school we are taught how we were always swedish and about swdish kings, nothing about Denmark at all, nothing about the swedish brutality here, our own flag is falsly claimed to be a cross between the swedish and danish (it is one oldest flags together with the Danish, danebrogen, both used already in the year 1200 something) Nothing is learned about the scanian law wich is one of the oldest written laws around. To my knowledge it is still forbidden to this day to learn and write both Danish and Scanian in school here.

Cheers/SkauneJohan
Flabbergasted
Administrator

SkauneJohan wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 7:08 pmIn school we are taught how we were always swedish ...
Thanks for the input. The swedification of Scania may have been heavy-handed at certain decisive moments, but doesn't sound worse than what most other minorities endure when swallowed up by countries, in the modern sense of the term. Cultural homogenization and TV in the 20th century would have left very little of the Scanian identity intact.

As for the Klågerup riots in 1811, the Wicked says that "a series of rebellions took place in Scania, caused by discontent about, among other things, the draft for military service." Who knows, maybe those "other things" were more significant than the military draft. For example, I was surprised to read in another Wicked article that "according to international collectors and art scholars, the Scanian [textile] patterns are of special interest for the striking similarities with Roman, Byzantine and Asian art.

I think the language differences are what would be expected within the geographical range. No surprise there. I found a video about that by a self-styled Scanian: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPzLq8xkOYo

Some points made in the video:
- Sweden really tried to root out the Danish heritage from Scania.
- History is hard to let go of.
- The Scanians had their ups and downs with both Danish rule and Swedish rule.
- When people say Scanian is not Swedish, I say that Scanian is one of the many dialects in this country. Some dialects are closer to state television, others are closer to other countries, because that's how dialects and languages work. It's all gray areas...
SkauneJohan

Flabbergasted wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 2:53 am
SkauneJohan wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 7:08 pmIn school we are taught how we were always swedish ...
Thanks for the input. The swedification of Scania may have been heavy-handed at certain decisive moments, but doesn't sound worse than what most other minorities endure when swallowed up by countries, in the modern sense of the term. Cultural homogenization and TV in the 20th century would have left very little of the Scanian identity intact.

As for the Klågerup riots in 1811, the Wicked says that "a series of rebellions took place in Scania, caused by discontent about, among other things, the draft for military service." Who knows, maybe those "other things" were more significant than the military draft. For example, I was surprised to read in another Wicked article that "according to international collectors and art scholars, the Scanian [textile] patterns are of special interest for the striking similarities with Roman, Byzantine and Asian art.

I think the language differences are what would be expected within the geographical range. No surprise there. I found a video about that by a self-styled Scanian: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPzLq8xkOYo

Some points made in the video:
- Sweden really tried to root out the Danish heritage from Scania.
- History is hard to let go of.
- The Scanians had their ups and downs with both Danish rule and Swedish rule.
- When people say Scanian is not Swedish, I say that Scanian is one of the many dialects in this country. Some dialects are closer to state television, others are closer to other countries, because that's how dialects and languages work. It's all gray areas...
Dear Flabbergasted, in comparison with how other minorities like scotland and native americans were treated we scanians are probably similar. Maybe start a thread that we can discuss more into detail?

We have been rebellious most of the time under the brutal rule of sweden up until the riots of 1811, this is because many scanians were forced into military service, mainly for use in the baltic states as cannonfodder in front line service. This was one of the many ways sweden used to kill us natives, another example is how farmers were forced to feed and house swedish soldiers or mercenarys, if the farmers then suddenly died, guess who got to take over the farm—here is a short video of our history https://youtu.be/BqWN_PpUE4I

Looking at the video . . .
First fact fault, area of which scanian language includes.
Scania/scanian language also includes the island of bornholm which was only occupied by sweden between 1658 until 1660 before freeing itself. So to claim real scanian to be a swedish dialect would be to claim that bornholm is a swedish island, which it only has been for 2 years throughout history.

It is also true that most people in scania do not speak scanian, the majority speak swedish with an scanian accent (and in bornholm the majority speak standard danish) I have trouble with this myself since even here in scania I need to tone down my scanian to be understood by most.

Cheers/SkauneJohan
Nesrally

Unread post by Nesrally »

Hi all !

I’m a Norwegian man, living in the Philippines last 20+ years. Born and growing up in a “fanatic” Christian sect known as Smiths Friends, and a active member there since the age 19 – 39 years old.

Already since the age 17-18, I was interested in alternative books about life and health. but got “sucked in” back in the Smiths Friends fold, where reading anything outside the sects own literature and the Bible, was spoken against.. So when I finely broke the chains, I was back reading everything I could get my hands on, and hungry as I was, swallow every bit and bytes of it, for many years… Ancient Aliens, UFO, astrology, Anunakies, Nibiru, The Elites, Media/Space Fakery, Asian Religions etc… I guess I have been in most rabbit holes…;)

A few weeks ago I deleted my Facebook account after realizing that most of my post about truth and hoaxes there was filtered out by some algorithm or something. So I started to look for websites and bloggers addressing truth and hoaxes. I guess it was on the https://canularisme.wordpress.com/un-11-09-simule/ I came across cluesforum... So the last weeks I have been reading most of the topics here and found it very informative... Especially the section about the Tychos model...

I thought I knew most of the truth about 9/11, but that was obviously not the case...;) Especially the Vicsim report was totally new to me, but makes sense...
As a former Christian I think I am most interested in finding more truth about the origin of religions in general and particularly Christianity... But also the history of the world and the rulers/kings/emperors/presidents/ etc.... Short; The ELITE, and all the hoaxes around those....

I think, from what I have learned so far, that Religions are the oldest Media Fakery on this planet. The strongest indication for it, being the fact that the very name God/Gods, Elohim (Plural) in Hebrew spelled אלהים, also means The Rulers, and his given/chosen name, Yahweh/Jehovah, yhwh, may be mainly a pun with yḥbh for “hidden”.

I don't have any formal education to speak of, so I guess my contributions might be just what I have learned/read about on my personal journey trough life...;)
I'm a wild reader, but not a deep reader.. I am more of the know a little about a lot of subject, then a lot about few subjects, if that makes any sense...;) So I'm here to learn more, mostly... I strongly feel that loving the truth must include exposing lies... And from my lessons in life; If a criminal minded person CAN do a crime they THINK they can do unnoticed, they WILL DO IT...

Last, but not least, I must say I am impressed about the quality of the research presented here, and also the very friendly tone from the administrators and moderators...

Cheers !
Nesrally
Newsbender

Unread post by Newsbender »

Hi everyone,

To expand on my initial intro, I am a 40-something British migrant (I dislike like the pompous colonial term "expat") living in Germany since 2010. I moved here for a (German) woman who I married and we now have a beautiful (bilingual) daughter who has just started school (although due to the current disgrace, this doesn't amount to much). I went self-employed with my chosen profession as a necessity when I moved to Germany, but this actually worked out very well, much better than expected, and I have become settled here with a house, etc. I have no love for the German government, or any government, but I have no intention of ever returning to Britain.

Since I became "aware" about five years ago, I have done a lot of reading other people's research. I guess you could say my research has primarily involved researching notable researchers and their work, I have not done much of my "own" research. As a self-employed father, with many clients to keep happy and 3 mouths to feed (if you include our puppy) I don't have the bandwidth to devote myself to diving into rabbit holes full time. However, reading other people's research is my primary pastime and I have become pretty good at spotting misinformation, gatekeepers and shills.

I actually attribute my awakening partly to my moving to a foreign country. Like everyone I knew in my "previous life", back in my hometown near Brighton in England, my brain was fed on an unnutritious diet of mainstream media from all sources, the ubiquitous satellite television on in the background, internet news platforms, and so on. To think I used to pride myself in reading news from platforms such as The Guardian, under the delusion that they are independent and have no agenda, is staggering to me now. However, when I moved to Germany, I stopped watching television completely - partly because of the language barrier (I am fluent in German now but spoke next to nothing then), but mainly because it is terrible. This may have been the beginning of my "deprogramming", not having that low-level fuzz in the background, whatever I was doing.

I try to influence people wherever I can, and key them in to how the world really operates, but in the vast majority of cases I am met with a Pavlovian shutdown and accused of being a conspiracy theorist. To my credit, I have fully woken up two people, including my own wife (who admits she would never have considered what she knows now if not for me) and I am teaching my daughter to question everything and everyone and never take anything that anyone says at face value, including from me. It is my hope that this will be advantageous to her, as Generation Alpha is in for a very rough ride.

Unfortunately I have lost good friends and family members as a result of this direction I have taken. It is a lonely path we tread - but tread it we must! Aside from the desire to fight this oppressive menace, a big motivator for me joining Cluesforum is to connect and interact with other like-minded people. I find myself constantly disappointed and saddened with most of the (limited) interaction I have with the human race and I am becoming reclusive and disillusioned as a result. This is a big factor behind me lurking here on CF for so long, since a good 2 years before the CV scam kicked off.

(Edited a few typos.)
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Welcome Newsbender.

Many new members have a history of lurking on the forum for years before requesting membership, but very few have read the forum threads as painstakingly as you seem to have (based on your first contact). Solid background knowledge with regard to the material posted on CF adds significantly to the quality and relevance of one´s posts -- or, as our "men of science" like to put it, p<0.05. :lol:

Post away!
Newsbender

Unread post by Newsbender »

I couldn’t agree more, FB... I’ve seen what happens when new CF members haven’t done their “homework” - it usually ends with disagreements or at least some friction, which is a waste of time and energy for everyone involved. I resolved myself to not go down that route. :)

Edit: removed double word.
Cellelfdt

Unread post by Cellelfdt »

Hi everyone,

A little bit more about myself, I am Welsh born ( and very proud of it), but have lived in Australia since the early Seventies. I get my inquisitiveness from my Mother, who feverishly read always and was the quintessential sceptic. She taught me to not always believe what i heard and read, and to judge people by their deeds.

I have no professional expertise as such, but consider myself to be a pretty good judge of character and believe i have a nose that can smell if something is not as it seems. My motivation for joining this forum is genuine concern for for the vast majority of people who are "unawake" and to try to find a way, through ideas from this forum ( which is careful to post a lot of input from academic and verifiable content) to maybe enlighten one or two.

My own research as mentioned started with the JFK assassination, and having delved into that found many connections to dirty World events that continue, even to this day. Australia itself is no stranger to false flag events and cover-ups, examples being the Gough Whitlam dismissal, the Nugan Hand Bank affair. Also the well publicised Port Arthur "massacre", and others, all it seems having CIA connections. Of course the central point of this forum is 9/11, and i would say a lot more people believe now that it was an inside job compared to almost twenty years ago, yet still it is officially known as a terrorist attack.

This forum has enlightened the curious to seek another angle to this event and in that, i commend the administrators. I look forward to continuing my search, TRUTH WILL OUT!

Peace to all,
Cellelfdt.
antipodean

Unread post by antipodean »

Cellelfdt wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 5:13 am Hi everyone,

My own research as mentioned started with the JFK assassination, and having delved into that found many connections to dirty World events that continue, even to this day. Australia itself is no stranger to false flag events and cover-ups, examples being the Gough Whitlam dismissal, the Nugan Hand Bank affair. Also the well publicised Port Arthur "massacre", and others, all it seems having CIA connections.
Hi Cellelfdt, welcome to the forum.
Here's a recent Clues forum post about the Nugan Hand Bank.
http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?p= ... c#p2413369