REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

How to register at Cluesforum / General administrative topics / and things that every member must read
Who benefits

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Unread post by Who benefits »

My Name is Tony and my username is Who Benefits. I chose that name because that's a question I ask myself as the world gets crazier and crazier and the psycops become more and more obvious. As a history junkie, a research fanatic and a tenacious detective, I devote hours daily to learning different viewpoints, exposing the various media hoaxes and studying the effects on society. I have a sociology background and currently work in Hollywood California as a fashion stylist. A US citizen who doesn't like the U S government all that much these days.
I hope to contribute to the Forum anything my research turns up that allows us to clear away the fog of media lies that surrounds us. I have been impressed by the members of The Forum and I hope to live up to the high standards which they have set.
I have been reading daily for years now. Thru this forum I have had my eyes opened and have opened other folks eyes to what is really going on.
My postings will get better and better with time and practice.
Thank you,
Tony
CluedIn

Unread post by CluedIn »

Welcome Who Benefits. I'm curious what part of Hollywood you work in? Do you work in the movie/TV Hollywood or simply the city of Hollywood? Or both?
Coldacre

Unread post by Coldacre »

Hello all, the name is Jim and I'm user Coldacre. I've been reading and absorbing the contents of this board for many months now. I was doing some research of my own into the Vicsims of 9/11 before I came across September Clues, which has only confirmed what I've already suspected for a long time.
the work done here is far more thorough than I've done though, bravo to Simon & Hoi for all their efforts.

a Psy-Op event that is near (and not so dear) to my heart is the Port Arthur Massacre of 1996. this happened quite near to me and what happened 20 years ago in my country I'm seeing played out currently in the USA, Paris, Norway etc. of course it was the early days of he internet in '96 so it's harder to research media forgery than it is in this era.

I work in the wine industry and its a passion of mine. as is music. I probably won't post too much here as I don't want to add to any clutter. but if I can add something worthwhile, I'll do so. I may start a thread on the Port Arthur massacre at some stage as it appears not to be one, unless I've missed it.
thankyou.

Coldacre
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Welcome, Vladislaw and Coldacre!

Coldacre, this is my post on Port Arthur, just peeking at the names: http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?p=2388980#p2388980

However, even though it has come up on the board a lot (in "Introduce Yourself", "Threshold of the Simulation" and the "Brievik/Utoya" topics, at least) we don't have a dedicated thread to it, yet. Please do create one when you want! It is a fascinating one.

And also please feel free to compose your posts in a basic word processor like Wordpad or something else, so you can proof read your important posts, and when pasting you can "Preview" before posting to see if your pasted formatting went well. (A common problem with pasting from a composition is that the places you hit the ENTER key may seem random, creating strange breaks in your typing.) Anyway, enough of that nitpicky stuff, welcome! I think it's clear to many Aussies now that Port Arthur was a set up. It is annoying (and somewhat dangerous) that the world population keeps falling for the same magic tricks, but gradually, in time, we can hope to alert people to what's going on.

Vladislaw, I am excited to have you as a provisional member! (Thanks, Simon!) I think your thoughts are quite valuable; our goal will be to read/translate/understand them well.
milesker

Hi this is Evrard from Bask Country. South France.

Unread post by milesker »

Hello,
Thanks to you for accepting me in your incredible debunker staff!
Thanks to Simon too.

I am born in black Africa, lived for 20 years there, then I have traveled a lot, many time in the Sahara desert, and Australia. In this country, meeting the Aboriginals people, I understood something was wrong in our society.
And I start to make some searches.
Then I found these incredibles lies, about the Apollo Mission, the ISS, the Atomic bomb.
As anybody, I started to doubt, to laugh, by after looking more seriously the subject, I understood that it was serious. And I wanted to participate.

Then I decide to create my own Website. I have learnt Html, Css, Php for this, and I did it.
In french, sorry.
http://www.mensonges.fr
I hope you will enjoy it. Lot of job behind.
I will try to participate to your high level forum.

Thanks a lot, see you.
Evrard.
hoi.polloi

Thanks for your hard work, sir. Good luck spreading the word, and thank you for your efforts!
jericanman

Unread post by jericanman »

hello clues forum my name is david culham from dorset in the uk ( Jericanman is my online handle )

i am currently 30 years old and i work for royal mail ( im a postman), i have been a lurker and avid reader of clues forum for about 1 year now and thought it was high time that i should sign up.

I became interested in conspiracy and alternative studies at a fairly young age. Mostly paranormal and unexplained mystery's in my younger days. I used to frequent the website above top secret for what would probably be now termed conspiracy candy.

My search for the real truth was dramatically accelerated after the events of 9/11. i still remember the day i came home early from school as i had free periods, i was following my usual routine of going to the kitchen and making some sandwiches for lunch, when i got to the kitchen my mum was watching footage of the towers on the tv. I was glued to the screen for mostly the rest of the afternoon until i retired to my bedroom to see what the consensus on the internet was. Thats when the journey down the rabbit hole truly started. For the next several years i spent a lot of my time resurrecting a whole myriad of topics starting at 9/11 and bridging out to , the financial system, gmo's , florid ,the medical system etc....

during my studies i came to believe that the people that truly run this world have an agenda and a religion. I studied further and wanted to find a solution to the problems i kept on finding. During this process my conclusion was that the rulers , elite ( what ever term you care to give them ) believed in a literal satin or Lucifer and seemed to be mostly involved in rituals that paid homage to the gods described in the old testament, (bail, molock , nimrod , Semiramis...etc). these rituals are in all shaped and sizes, from red poppy day, to national events like the gog and Magog parade in london, to wars and abortion to name but a few.

Well this lead me to this niggling problem that meant god was real and Jesus was the answer, as a staunch atheist at the time i didn't want to believe that. So i set out to disprove Jesus , the Torah , and the bible and god in my own mind.

That didn't turn out like i originally planned, despite my constant findings that the modern day church is corrupted in nearly every way i could not disprove the biblical world view.

in fact i sufficiently convinced my self it was true as every line of inquiry i found i had been lied to on mass ,

my indoctrination of evolution that had no supporting evedance was a big turning point for me and also caused me to drop out of my university geology degree.

During my time at uni i was looking into these things and realized everything we where being indoctrinated with in classes was all biased of the presupposition of evolution being true.... then at the same time used as evedance for evolution. This was probably my first big ah ha moment when i realized it was all a cleverly constructed hoax to fool the public.

about a year of 2 of studying the bible (probably from a more fringe / conspiratorial angle) i had my first personal experience with the creator and that was the crowning moment that solidified the idea of it being true. this would be commonly be called a conversion experience.

I have continued to look into conspiracy's all be it different lenses in my glasses.

I came across fakology website after hearing it mentioned on a hoax busters call, about a year ago i started reading topics at clues forum, some information was new to me but what i liked the best was not having to wade threw as much dis info as on sites i used to frequent like above top secret.
jericanman

Unread post by jericanman »

Note: due to a glitch I just got approved for the forum this intro was written in April 2015
ISawThatToo

ISawThatToo

Unread post by ISawThatToo »

I'm an American citizen, not a subject of the US.
I currently reside in Mexico with my family.

I am old enough to remember no calculators, personal computers, or Star Wars. I was one of the first non-academics on the "World Wide Web" in 1994. The Internet came into my life in one day: Woke not knowing of it. Read an article, visited Dallas' first ISP, signed up as customer #368, got a book, stayed up all night TELNETTing the world, browsing, building a Webpage. Anyone remember Winsock, baud, POP3, etc.?

I program in various languages, but mostly Python, as a hobby. I enjoy math, especially number theory associated with primes and factorization. I am currently learning AI and ML in Python and MatLab.

I have lived in 11 American states, and in two foreign countries. I have road-tripped most of the Lower-48 states.
Ignoring the propaganda of Hollywood, I enjoy great movies and acting. "Heat" is one of my favorites, and Downey Jr. my favorite actor.

I was a Unconstitutional soldier in the 80s, and part of the occupation of Germany. Had a blast in Germany and Europe. Got to experience "The Wall," and Checkpoint Charlie in person.

I enjoy dissecting the Moon "landings" as a break and diversion from some of the more serious things that I am involved with. I find the Moon landings a laughable joke. Even more laughable are the paid shills and obnoxiousness trolls that swarm like flies pushing the official story. Yoda would say, "Mean they are. Unwise they treat their case, they do."

My personal motto is: "Read, think, repeat."

I am also Khazarian-wise, and never take my Roddy Piper glasses off.

And as a coda: Everyone of you has in your lifetimes seen a picture of my grandfather landing on Omaha Beach:
hoi.polloi

Welcome, quite a resume.

Is this a description of military experience?
ISawThatToo wrote:I was a Unconstitutional soldier in the 80s, and part of the occupation of Germany. Had a blast in Germany and Europe. Got to experience "The Wall," and Checkpoint Charlie in person.
Swingtop

Unread post by Swingtop »

Hi all,

I just registered, so here's my handshake: I'm a Dutch national, with no military background (the draft was abolished just before I turned 18), I have broad scientific interest and I work in the life sciences industry. I have always had a keen interest in news and backgrounds, and especially geopolitics and warfare. I like to learn new things, dive into subjects, such as geography, historical events or eras, languages. That is why, when the financial crisis of 2008/9 hit, and I found myself a pitiful layman in this subject, I got on the path of really trying to understand the global economy and its intricacies. What shocked me after a while was the level of propaganda in this area, regarding unemployment, inflation, GDP, debt, the stock market among others. This naturally led me into monetary history, Bretton Woods, the US dollar hegemony, the role of gold in the system, institutions like IMF, Central Banks/BIS. This in turn put me on the path of geopolitics, the heartland/Mackinder-Brzezinski theory etc. During this, I got involved in dissecting the MH17 disaster, a national trauma for the Dutch, but an area of particular interest to me for personal reasons. I was again shocked by the level of propaganda. I spent countless on this single subject of MH17. But, by being more and more exposed to 'alternative' media to get a grasp of the reality of things, I started to become sensitive to other truths, not heard in the mainstream media, on all kinds of subjects. This has led me to feel I've taken the red pill, including on occurring false flags & hoax attacks, which I am aware of and which I now dissect meticulously (if I find the time). False flags are my special interest at this moment in time.

I hope to discuss current events in this forum with open minded folks, on another level than in our mainstream media.

See you around!

Swingtop
hoi.polloi

Swingtop » July 21st, 2016, 3:58 pm wrote:Hi all,

I just registered, so here's my handshake: I'm a Dutch national, with no military background (the draft was abolished just before I turned 18), I have broad scientific interest and I work in the life sciences industry. I have always had a keen interest in news and backgrounds, and especially geopolitics and warfare. I like to learn new things, dive into subjects, such as geography, historical events or eras, languages. That is why, when the financial crisis of 2008/9 hit, and I found myself a pitiful layman in this subject, I got on the path of really trying to understand the global economy and its intricacies. What shocked me after a while was the level of propaganda in this area, regarding unemployment, inflation, GDP, debt, the stock market among others. This naturally led me into monetary history, Bretton Woods, the US dollar hegemony, the role of gold in the system, institutions like IMF, Central Banks/BIS. This in turn put me on the path of geopolitics, the heartland/Mackinder-Brzezinski theory etc. During this, I got involved in dissecting the MH17 disaster, a national trauma for the Dutch, but an area of particular interest to me for personal reasons. I was again shocked by the level of propaganda. I spent countless on this single subject of MH17. But, by being more and more exposed to 'alternative' media to get a grasp of the reality of things, I started to become sensitive to other truths, not heard in the mainstream media, on all kinds of subjects. This has led me to feel I've taken the red pill, including on occurring false flags & hoax attacks, which I am aware of and which I now dissect meticulously (if I find the time). False flags are my special interest at this moment in time.

I hope to discuss current events in this forum with open minded folks, on another level than in our mainstream media.

See you around!

Swingtop
Welcome, Swingtop. Weirdly, I'm familiar with almost all those crazy things you mentioned (and I share an interest in Bretton-Woods, even its potential for a renegotiation in our time) but I'm not familiar with "the heartland/Mackinder-Brzezinski theory etc."

What is that theory? Can you explain it, and your interest? I am skeptical and wary of all things with "Brzezinski" attached, as I am sure you understand.
thisisunreal

Unread post by thisisunreal »

Hi there, I'm Howard, 35, from the UK. Teacher.

I know the suggestion was to copy and paste the handshake information, but I daren't as I rambled at length to poor Simon!

Since starting my own 911 journey and coming to September clues (purely by chance) I haven't stopped thinking about it and the related issues. I've bored my friends, embarrassed myself in front of my neighbour, made dinner parties awkward and gained a reputation for being a general bore on the subject! It's stunning! Nobody wants to engage and talk about what we're witnessing.

Anyway, I come to the forum with the benefit of a lot of photography experience, some construction (both academic and real world), a curious mind, having worked in the Middle East and having Arab friends and a desire to learn.

Congrats to members who've made an amazing team contribution to showing that all that we see and hear on TV isn't necessarily particularly representative of what really happened.

Regards

Howard
daddie_o
Banned

Unread post by daddie_o »

thisisunreal » August 2nd, 2016, 3:21 pm wrote:all that we see and hear on TV isn't necessarily particularly representative of what really happened.
That's got to be the most British way possible to describe what's going on. Welcome to the forum!!
thisisunreal

Unread post by thisisunreal »

daddie_o » August 2nd, 2016, 8:02 pm wrote:
thisisunreal » August 2nd, 2016, 3:21 pm wrote:all that we see and hear on TV isn't necessarily particularly representative of what really happened.
That's got to be the most British way possible to describe what's going on. Welcome to the forum!!
Cheers, thanks for the welcome. Really excited to be here. I laughed at your comment, especially when I re-read it. I think I was at pains not to 'jump in with both feet', so to speak. I am so deeply into this, I'm basically trying to keep a lid on it, whilst the world rotates around me and goes to work and is pretty satisfied with the quality of news!

Warmest regards

Howard