REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

How to register at Cluesforum / General administrative topics / and things that every member must read
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Unread post by SacredCowSlayer »

Herose » September 4th, 2017, 11:45 am wrote:Hi Simon, this is Herose from Tampa, Florida. My handshake credentials:

• 52-yo American white male
• Married, father of four amazing daughters
• To add a little testosterone balance, I have three male dogs, one which is relatively famous on Instagram: @zammypup
• Graduated with a finance degree from University of Iowa
• Put myself through college as a magician
• I’ve been in sales and business development my entire career – Priceline.com and several other game-changing businesses were incubated within our company.

I found Cluesforum due to being an audio-junkie. Some people read to pass time, others watch TV…I listen to podcasts. One podcast I really enjoy is Johnny Cirucci’s ‘Resistance Rising’. That’s where I was red-pilled on many matters. Following the bread crumbs, I learned about Ab Irato’s Fakeologist podcast from Johnny and started listening. Wow. I binge-listened to all his episodes…where was where I became aware of you, Hoi Polloi and Cluesforum. I’ve subsequently been binge-listening to The Clues Chronicle. Additionally, of course, I’ve absolutely consumed SEPTEMBER CLUES and all your subsequent updates.

And…here I am. I just love everything about the topics you all cover and find I’m on the same page with pretty much 100% of your views. The only area where we ‘may’ not intersect is belief in the God of the Bible. Today, I’m 100% sure that Jesus didn’t stay dead. That wasn’t always the case, however. If you have a little time, a bit of my back-story is here: http://iloveatheists.com/about_us/dear-friends

My website is “I Love Atheists – just not their worldview” (http://www.iloveatheists.com). The site addresses atheism’s top challenges to the truth of Christianity. Believe me, I’m the furthest thing from a Bible-thumping zealot. Like your forum, I try to address the top challenges with a constructive attitude and fact-based arguments.

Since Cluesforum is focused on all the BIG, important hoaxes, psyops, false flags and conspiracies of our day, I’d love to, as a member, engage with others about the biggest supposed hoax of them all, that: Allegedly, there was this Jewish carpenter named Jesus; a real person who lived a couple thousand years ago…a Middle-Eastern man who (all but) declared to be God incarnate, performed miracles, pissed off a lot of righteously indignant religious dudes and subsequently was tortured, murdered, and buried.

Imagine, at that point in history, it would have absolutely sucked to have been one of His followers, right? But something additional allegedly happened. Jesus Christ didn’t STAY DEAD! He was resurrected and proceeded to give one hell of a Bible study for all his homies the next 40 days before He ascended into heaven. As the story goes, He died in our place, for our sins, as our substitute…and if you believe that conspiracy, you join Him in Heaven after you die. If you don’t, you won’t.

Simon, I assert that “just like” the 9/11 and moon landing hoaxes, once you see it (or better, relating to faith, “receive it”), you can’t unsee it or unreceive it. For me, the truth of the story of Jesus seared into my psyche when I followed the clues and studied the resurrection. There’s an argument called “Minimal Facts” created by Gary Habermas. I loved his approach. He argued for the resurrection based on minimal facts accepted by secular scholars. It’s brilliant. I’d love to share a somewhat modified version within a thread, then engage and discuss with whomever is interested.

Regardless of your current belief, if Jesus didn’t stay dead, then wouldn’t it be worth taking a deeper dive into what His life, death, resurrection, and ascension was all about? It all begins at the REAL Ground Zero – Jesus Point O.

Did He or didn’t He stay dead?

I have my view…and adopted my username accordingly – He Rose.

Cheers,

Herose

P.S. Regardless of whether or not Cluesforum agrees that this would be a worthy topic, I look forward to participating in many of the threads and getting to know everyone better…beyond my iPod earbuds!
Welcome to CF. I look forward to your contributions on the forum.
And speaking only for myself here, I'll say that there's nothing about this forum that shames or ridicules faith.

I have my own beliefs, but my participation here is (self) limited to discussing objective evidence.
And undoubtedly our own values etc. leak through at times. And that's perfectly normal.

Thanks for joining the forum, and I hope you enjoy the CC episodes that Hoi has spent a great deal of time and effort working on. :)
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Lest my above post may be misunderstood / misinterpreted, I hasten to add that I didn't mean or wish to sound facetious about the whole question of religion. I can understand that tomatoes are not comparable to religious beliefs. However, what disturbs me (as regards JC worshippers) is the fact that - as far as I can gather - all the different 'factions' of JC believers appear to forward the notion that we should all "seek and pray to become the embodiment of JC".

At 0:30 of this video clip recently released by the White House ....

https://video.repubblica.it/mondo/trump ... P2-S3.6-T1

...we can hear:

"Help us be the embodiment of Jesus Christ".

:huh: What does this even mean ?

Poor JC... His fame is being used (and has always been used) by the most infamous folks of this world...

Full version of above White House comedy : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVv0Z9fTawU
Nathan Draco

Unread post by Nathan Draco »

Seneca » September 2nd, 2017, 5:37 am wrote:There is already a sequel in the making:
Orwell: Ignorance is Strength

"Step into the shoes of a government official in a top-secret department of the Orwell surveillance program. Given the power to both uncover and fabricate "the truth", how far will you go in the service of your country? Season 2 of Orwell, the award-winning surveillance thriller. "

Looks they are promoting the false idea that fake news started after the internet.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bbrsck9Ag2I
Seeing as how they're trying to act as though "fake news" is a new phenomenon, I don't know if I would play that game. But there was a game called Watchdogs which centered around the idea that cities had access to everyone's personal information and one lone hacker that you played as could exploit all that information. You could also hack traffic lights, phones, cars, houses, etc cause everything was connected.
Odunie

Unread post by Odunie »

Hi all. I am an American who has been reading Cluesforum for a while as a guest. I hadn't visited in a while, and then I was reminded today by events in the news (Sep 11) and came back to register.

One of the threads I am most interested in contributing to is the 'Population Hoaxes' by aa5: viewtopic.php?t=1880
I have done some digging in official stats and may have some interesting insights to share.

Thanks, and I look forward to conversing with a constructive and inquisitive attitude.
NotRappaport

Unread post by NotRappaport »

Hello,

I've registered with the username "NotRappaport". This is a reference to a corny joke from the 1996 movie, "I'm Not Rappaport". I chose it because it was the first name I thought of that probably isn't already in use.

I've been lurking for almost a year now and finally decided to take the time to write a "Handshake" so I can register.

I'm in my 40's and live in California, USA. Before coming across Clues Forum, I was at the end-stage of investigating the supposed events of September 11, 2001. For the longest time I had simply accepted the mainstream narrative that the buildings collapsed because planes crashed into them. But not until sometime in 2015 did I become aware of the "Building 7 problem", at which point I began looking into the whole story anew.

Within a few months I had gone from thinking Arab hijackers crashed the planes into the WTC, to thinking it was actually Mossad, then finally (after watching a couple of YouTube videos dealing with the 'no planes' idea and finding this forum) coming to the shocking realization that there were almost certainly no planes at all that crashed into the WTC and the whole thing was a media perpetrated illusion in which likely no one was killed.

Which is to say I finally realized the truth - we live in a world of mass-media lies.

Now I am always skeptical of media stories and am no longer taken in by their mass-killing psy-ops. Sadly, practically everyone I know believes the media. They read one story and they fully believe the narrative and are blind to obvious inconsistencies even when they are pointed out.

The latest mass media hoax, the "Las Vegas Mass Shooting (2017)", is what finally brings me here. I need to interact with people who can see these things for what they are instead of behaving like a bunch of lemmings who only believe what everyone else believes.

My time lurking on this forum has shown me you guys have your heads on straight. You legitimately question things, use extensive documentation, and don't dismiss deviations from the mainstream as "Conspiratard" or "Tinfoil Hat". And you don't go off the deep end with lizard men or flat earth.

I look forward to being part of the Clues Forum community! :)

-NotRappaport
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Welcome, NotRappaport. I appreciate your contributions so far. Keep up the good work!

Just a reminder to those posting a lot of videos in their posts lately, please use good documentation!

That is, post more than the video. Also a description of highlights for your research, the title of the video, who posted and the date of upload in typed text. This can help immensely when videos disappear from YouTube or elsewhere.
StillStanding

Unread post by StillStanding »

I would like very much to join this forum.
My username is StillStanding, reflecting my luck so far. As you well know, questioning the official 'facts' can be dangerous.
Nationality: US
Professional expertise: MS from MIT
Amateur expertise: long study of the origins of Mossad
Motivation: I hope to learn more about 9/11 and make a modest contribution now and then.
Thank you.
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Unread post by Flabbergasted »

Welcome, StillStanding.
StillStanding » October 11th, 2017, 10:01 am wrote:As you well know, questioning the official 'facts' can be dangerous.
How so?
jk9357

Unread post by jk9357 »

jk9357 is the username I signed up with, it was my 5th grade Mathletics username and I decided to stick with it.

I’m German studying IT-Security in community college.

I’ve been a long-time lurker/reader of cluesforum but never bothered to sign up because I didn’t feel like I had anything to add.

A good friend who I went to high school with told me his co-worker was shot at the supposed Las Vegas shooting, and I wish to share what he has told me. [This post will be up in a bit in the Vegas thread]

I don’t want to start any theories claiming the Las Vegas shooting happened/didn’t happen. I want to share what I’ve heard and try to understand what actually happened better, since after reading for years (and firmly believing) all the stories about hoaxes like Sandy Hook/Boston marathon/Pulse etc. I’m confused about what happened (or didn’t happen) in Vegas.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

What's "Mathletics" in your own words?

What is "IT-security"? Does it encompass at all the protection of information using social media and forum platforms?
ghostofpedro

Unread post by ghostofpedro »

Hello All,
Your website is awesome.The overall depth of the research and the high standards of writing are unparalleled in today's controlled media. Having read numerous Cluesforum threads from top to bottom I am confident that I can contribute in a meaningful way. The only fluff or praise that I shall ever etch upon this site exists in this required introduction.

The reality is that most people view me as some sort of sad sack dude. A highly intelligent dude achieving close to nothing. This on the surface may appear true. However, I am now wise, aware and I remain in top physical shape. I have never felt more alive. I currently live in Toronto, Canada. I work in film production. More specifically accounting and finance related to Animation production.

A couple of years ago an underground bunker was discovered near the Rexall Centre in North York Ontario (Site of the Rogers Canadian Open & the 2015 PanAm games). For weeks it was a mystery as to who dug this massive tunnel. In the end the fable ended with a one Elton McDonald claiming to be the secretive digger. The police laid no charges and Elton has since become a local folk hero and has also appeared on the cover of Macleans magazine. I have investigated this matter thoroughly and believe I can present a solid case that this news item is actually a case of a false flag operation exposed several months before the planned date of execution. I hope to lay out the evidence in a future thread. Perhaps Brian V. will tear me a new one or perhaps the majority will claim the event never happened and that all related images were manufactured. Even so the evidence will be laid out in a readable manner and hopefully preserved for historical purposes. (in my introduction email Simon suggested that the above topic would be better suited for the FAkeologist....so I shall spare you that one for now.)

More recently I have been compiling my own United Conspiracy Theory. It attempts to tie together all the hoaxes and manufactured events that we endure. I aim to demonstrate not only do these serve as a major distraction but they also effectively a black hole for intelligent effort. Those in control want this endless debate about the various inconsistencies and underlying motivations of these events. As a result 3 major long term hoaxes (CF has a lively debate on these Big 3 Hoaxes) are vastly overlooked and those few daring reality analysts that attempt to unveil these are aggressively ridiculed. The motivation for the Primary Hoaxes are social engineering, setting a false boundary on science and the creation of an alternative timeline for humanity. I wrap it all up in the context of a battle between good & evil/awareness & ignorance. I'm about half way done. I will probably post that one by the end of the month.

Even if my original ideas fall flat I am confident that I can contribute a skeptical and critical eye to most if not all Clues Forum topics.

ghostofpedro
CluedIn

Unread post by CluedIn »

Welcome ghostofpedro!

Within your introduction, I didn't see anything about why you chose ghostofpedro as your screen name. Care to elaborate?

I'm curious about your 2nd paragraph where you wrote that people see you as some sort of sad sack dude, highly intelligent but achieving close to nothing. I'm not sure why you would tell us that, especially considering that you then go on to tell us that you work in film production - accounting and finance specifically. That type of job would most likely pay decent, so would you care to explain the conflicting information and why you felt the need to mention that?

I did take a look at the story you mentioned about the tunnel and the 22 year old who took responsibility for it. I look forward to your thoughts on that one.

However, I don't think it was a good idea to comment that existing members, and specifically brianv, will claim the event never happened, etc. You're the newbie here, so you're the one who will be scrutinized, especially in the beginning.

"Perhaps Brian V. will tear me a new one or perhaps the majority will claim the event never happened and that all related images were manufactured."
ghostofpedro

Unread post by ghostofpedro »

Thank you CluedIn for the friendly welcoming.

I have been using the screen name ghostofpedro since the days of dial-up. Back in high school I use to entertain (turn off) my brain by watching The Real World (the scripted world) on MTV. HIV positive Season 2 cast member Pedro Zamora died shortly after the production wrapped. At the time I found it humorous to pay homage to Mr. Zamora by incorporating his name into my online handle.

I described myself as a sad sack dude because of the magnitude of my fall from the trajectory that was set in my youth. All of my childhood friends vastly out earn me. I live pay check to pay check. Film production wages are significantly lower in Canada than California. The wages are kept further depressed by the low cost studio that employees me.

The tunneling event is a seemingly minor offbeat story. My investigation peels away the local fluff piece and re-frames it as a cover for a foiled hoax. My conclusion is based on readily available photographic evidence, newspaper reports, court documents and easily searchable information. As far as I can tell no reporters bothered to do even the basic background research into the case. They simply relayed the talking points of the event. I am excited that you look forward to it.

I meant no offense by my comment about existing members. What I intended to convey is that i expect my ideas to be thoroughly scrutinized form all angles. Isn't that what CluesForum does best? Distilling the kernels of truth from the mounds of shit.
Last edited by ghostofpedro on Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
patrix

Unread post by patrix »

Hello ghostofpedro and welcome to the forum. :)
pov603

Unread post by pov603 »

Distilling the kernels of truth from the mounds of shit.
Ah! like Kopi Luwak! :)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kopi_Luwak