REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

How to register at Cluesforum / General administrative topics / and things that every member must read
Kham
Admin

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Unread post by Kham »

Welcome daddie_o!

I've been looking forward to discussing conspiracy with someone from Israel. I think your insight into what's really going on in the streets of Israel is a valuable resource. You also have a perspective about the region that I hope you will share lots of. If you are willing, I would love to bounce some ideas off of you about what I think is really going on in Syria.

Kham
daddie_o
Banned

Unread post by daddie_o »

Hi Kham, Thanks for the warm welcome! Happy to be bounced off of -- go for it! Either here or PM, as you please.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Welcome, daddie_o.
though unfortunately the conspiracy community here seems to be very small (though maybe I just haven't found it).
Well, you are right for better or worse. And what might be considered anything remotely like a "real" community — friends meeting one another in person, etc. — is limited to a few people who have gone to meet Simon or met other researchers in person and actually spoke about it openly here. I am not sure how many would consider themselves "conspiracy" anything, either, though that's the pejorative word of the day for people gathering and doing something with antisocial intentions.

Everything else you could label "community" would have to start with something like "proto-" since it seems most of us are quite the opposite of settled and antisocial plotters with no fluidity, being semi-anonymous strangers writing civil, responsible and humane text in the interests of a more peaceful, just, sound and happy world. (For the most part, disagreements and moderation notwithstanding.)

Anyway, I hope your contributions are in that interest, and it sounds like they could be!
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

P.S. Thank you for trying to bring intelligent discussion to Reddit.

Some other members have tried that as well, with varying levels of success. It's interesting that there is such a huge cyber-social barrier to truth, even when it's freely available for everyone to explore for themselves.
daddie_o
Banned

Thanks, Hoi.
hoi.polloi wrote:It's interesting that there is such a huge cyber-social barrier to truth, even when it's freely available for everyone to explore for themselves.
There's just so much disinfo and misdirection out there in cyberspace. As much as the internet has helped to spread the truth, it has also made it that much harder to distinguish from 'almost true.' Not that I claim to know what's true and what isn't.... at least not yet. ;)

As for conspiracy community, I agree 100% with your observations, though what I meant was just that I haven't come across other Israeli conspiracy theorists, with the exception of Barry Chamish, who was also American by birth and now lives in the US. But that might also be because I still have trouble reading and writing in Hebrew, so mainly stick to English-language sources and sites.
Seneca

Unread post by Seneca »

That is an interesting guest paper you wrote about Gandhi, on http://mileswmathis.com/fakir.pdf daddie_o. Don't you want to post it on this site so it can be commented?
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Seneca wrote:That is an interesting guest paper you wrote about Gandhi, on http://mileswmathis.com/fakir.pdf daddie_o. Don't you want to post it on this site so it can be commented?
I'm just reading it now, about 3/4 way done in fact. I'll just say one word - "Ireland". Carbon copy of the "Crown's" ( to give them their proper title ) involvement on this Island. Even down to the Barrister "Pearse" of the Kings Inn's in Dublin (Est: 1541) who they, the "Brits", executed the next day. Yes, the "1916 Uprising" lasted all of an hour and a half - in a Post Office and shillfully sic played by British agents. "The Leaders of the Rising", despite having no previous convictions, hah, were the only ones who took part and were all captured and executed the next day back to London-via-Liverpool on the first available boat. If it ain't broke don't fix it!

ImageImage

Ireland _ India

Good game this.
ICfreely

Unread post by ICfreely »

And let’s not forget Chaudhry Rehmat Ali – the ‘spiritually pure and clean’ ‘English Mullah’ who said, “Let there be Pakistan” and there was Pakistan. And Ali saw that it was good...for the Crown.

Education and career

Ali was born into a Punjabi Gujjar[4] family with Gorsi clan in the town of Balachaur in Hoshiarpur District of Punjab India. After graduating from Islamia Madrassa Lahore in 1918, he taught at Aitchison College Lahore before joining Punjab University to study law. In 1930 he moved to England to join Emmanuel College, Cambridge in 1931. In 1933, he published a pamphlet, Now or Never, coining the word Pakistan for the first time. In 1933, he founded Pakistan National Movement in England. Subsequently, he obtained a BA degree in 1933 and MA in 1940 from the University of Cambridge. In 1943, he was called to the Bar, from Middle Temple, London. Until 1947, he continued publishing various booklets about his vision for South Asia...

Conception of 'Pakistan'

In 1932, Ali moved to a now famous house in Cambridge, on 3 Humberstone Road. It was in one of the rooms of this house that he is said to have written the word 'Pakstan' for the first time. There are several accounts of the creation of the name. According to a friend, Abdul Kareem Jabbar, the name came up when Ali was walking along the banks of the Thames in 1932 with his friends Pir Ahsan-ud-din and Khwaja Abdul Rahim. According to Ali's secretary Miss Frost, he came up with the idea while riding on the top of a London bus.[6]

On 28 January 1933, Ali voiced the idea in a pamphlet titled "Now or Never; Are We to Live or Perish Forever?".[7] The word 'Pakstan' referred to "the five Northern units of India, viz. : Punjab, North-West Frontier Province (Afghan Province), Kashmir, Sind and Baluchistan"".[8][9] By the end of 1933, 'Pakistan' had become common vocabulary, and an i was added to ease pronunciation (as in Afghan-i-stan).[10]

In a subsequent book, Ali discussed the etymology in further detail.[11]

'Pakistan' is both a Persian and an Urdu word. It is composed of letters taken from the names of all our South Asia homelands; that is, Punjab, Afghania, Kashmir, Sindh and Balochistan. It means the land of the Paks – the spiritually pure and clean.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Choudhry_Rahmat_Ali
daddie_o
Banned

Seneca wrote:That is an interesting guest paper you wrote about Gandhi, on http://mileswmathis.com/fakir.pdf daddie_o. Don't you want to post it on this site so it can be commented?
Hi, yes, I was definitely planning on posting it. Which forum do you think is most appropriate: Worldwide media deceptions, General World Affairs, somewhere else?
Seneca

Unread post by Seneca »

daddie_o wrote:
Hi, yes, I was definitely planning on posting it. Which forum do you think is most appropriate: Worldwide media deceptions, General World Affairs, somewhere else?
Yes that's a good question. I think one of those two, I would suggest 'Worldwide media deceptions'.
daddie_o
Banned

Ok, Seneca, here's the link: http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... 4#p2400060

Maybe a moderator can move the responses it received here to that thread?
Gopi

Unread post by Gopi »

Hi there Daddie-O!

-- Indian friend ;)
daddie_o
Banned

Gopi! Wow, what a small world! Glad to make your acquaintance, and thanks for your input on the paper. I actually have some questions for you. I am traveling right now, but when I settle down in a couple of days I will get in touch.
Seattle Scotsman

Unread post by Seattle Scotsman »

Hello all,

I am an engineer in injection molding tooling working in the commercial truck industry, specifically lighting. I've also built houses for about 4 years. My company also has Tesla as a customer and I share the opinion of many here the Elon Musk is a psyop bozo.

I've been in this industry for 20 years and am currently located in the greater Seattle, Washington area. I'm married w/ 3 kids, 2 dogs and a cat. I hunt, fish and camp as well as work on cars, firearms and other mechanical stuff. I'm also an atrociously bad guitar player.

I've been doing research into big events since high school; Oliver Stone's JFK really got me started, not that I agree w/ the premise put forth in that movie any longer. A friend showed me a VHS tape of the un-edited footage of the Branch Davidians in Waco that proved to me our media is completely under the control of the gov't. Anyways, I've been a skeptic of basically all media stories for a long, long time.

It's great to be here w/ so many like minded people doing great research. I'll share anything I discover; feel free to ask for more info anyone would like some.

Thanks,

PJ
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Easy on the txt msg language there SS! We've got an image to keep up. Welcome aboard by the way.