REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

How to register at Cluesforum / General administrative topics / and things that every member must read
Makkonen

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Unread post by Makkonen »

fbenario wrote:
Makkonen wrote: The path to this forum was obviously through the 9/11 conspiracy research. For me the path was roundabout this, as development of thought (a long historical account, so a lot of years covered here): suspicion -> "they let it happen" -> inside job -> CIA/Mossad/Zionists? -> controlled demolitions -> discovering through some forums (davidicke and letsroll if I remember correctly?) that the WTC towers were mostly or even totally empty before the "attacks" -> discovering at the same time that there was an extensive number of actors used -> holograms/cgi? -> September Clues -> Cluesforum.
Nice to meet you. I love this paragraph - a great example of thinking for yourself, and continuing to question and research even after finding lots of different pieces of the whole puzzle.
Hi and thanks. :)
AnOrdinaryAmerican

Unread post by AnOrdinaryAmerican »

Nationality- American, living in Texas
Professional expertise- I was what is known as a "transformation artist" from 1995 to 2007. This means I transformed hundreds of male faces into female
faces using make-up, skin tape, wigs, etc. My professional name was "Katherine Claire" and I was probably one of the best in the
world. I understand human facial features and how to create an illusion. I'll post some of my work - if anyone wants to see it.
My previous research experience - no professional research
My first video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zj1UYi5XQQI&feature

I got here by opening my mind to the physical impossibility of the WTC buildings collapsing due to an airplane hit. Once I allowed myself to swallow the main fact, which is that my government lied and inflicted this pain on me and my fellow Americans, the rest was easy. I now have swallowed some of what they have been up to. Now I am dedicated to showing the facts to others like me. What I find disturbing about all of this is there is no cohesive plan of action among the "awoken". I find a lot of bickering, which we do not need. I have a gut feeling that the situation for us could get really bad, really quickly. I don't like it that there is no "plan". (I have a plan, for myself. I'm talking about a plan for us.) It is one thing to wake-up to find that someone has sh!t all over you, and another to decide what to do about it.
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

AnOrdinaryAmerican wrote:What I find disturbing about all of this is there is no cohesive plan of action among the "awoken". I find a lot of bickering, which we do not need. I have a gut feeling that the situation for us could get really bad, really quickly. I don't like it that there is no "plan". (I have a plan, for myself. I'm talking about a plan for us.) It is one thing to wake-up to find that someone has sh!t all over you, and another to decide what to do about it.
I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, and assume you are NOT referring to any of us, or any of this forum's goals, IN ANY WAY - even though you say 'us'.

If in fact you are, you might ask yourself whether accusing people you have just met of somehow 'failing' to act as you desire is a good way to introduce yourself to us. In the future, please be MUCH more explicitly clear in who and what you are talking about.
AnOrdinaryAmerican

Well no, I don't mean this group. I'm talking about in my searches to find others who are now aware of the 9/11 hoax and resulting loss of rights. I am frustrated because I want to do something, but I am not clear how or what. That's one reason I came here. I know that a terrible wrong, a huge crime, has been committed by those we elected and it looks like they are getting away with it, and worse. Perhaps I am not looking in the right places. It just seems that there are so many more of "us" than "them" that we could make something happen. Sorry, I didn't mean to offend.
Unleashed

Unread post by Unleashed »

Hello. Sorry I missed this earlier. I am from the US. I've been a researcher of finding the truth behind the stories for about 25 years. I started out using the Reader's Guide to Periodical Literature!!
Comparing statements and stories to catch the inconsistencies and discover what really happened.

I've been a fan of many writers on conspiracies. They have opened up a lot of avenues for my own research.

I knew the day of 9/11 that it was being phonied up. But, I went through various theories and thought processes, through the years. But it was only when I saw TV Fakery that I KNEW what I'd been missing.
I saw it two weeks after it was first posted and watched all the episodes and told everybody I knew to watch them, too.

I wanted to know how to reach anyonomous commentator to thank him for posting them. Wasn't sure who was who or what was what about the posting aspect. But, I didn't care about that as much as I want simon shack to know that I appreciate what he has opened up my eyes to.

I haven't watched TV for about 11 years in my home. Never again will I watch anything the same again.
I am pretty good at spotting anomalies and fakerys now. But, because I refused to get a computer for so many years, I've only been online for about 3. I make no apologies for not being the most savvy internet whiz. I hope I make up for it as an experienced researcher and a keen observor.

Thanks,
Unleashed
warriorhun

Unread post by warriorhun »

Dear AnOrdinaryAmerican,

you cowboys always want to jump on a horse and shoot the corrupt sheriff. But can you name the sheriff you want to shoot?
You want action plan? Vona Gábor of Jobbik (nationalist party popular among youth in Hungary)said: we shold burn down RTL Klub and TV2 (main MSM channels in Hungary) to the ground, go through the remains with a bulldozer, and throw salt on the site. What are we (or you) waiting for?
Listen in: how can you counter the perps' plans if all the info receive is faked news and faked imagery? You can put your finger on the fakery, and speculate what is behind, but knowing for sure? How? You can not tell what is really happening watching fake imagery and propaganda.
Not easy and I am grappling with it as much as anyone else here.
The main thing: quit watching TV today, throw it out of the window, and never buy another set. They are not just faking news and imagery, they are doing social engineering and social control through media. Men-women relationship and sexuality, religious faith and its perception in society, view on finance and economics, inciting behaviour and thinking patterns, just to name a few, and most of it is very subtle, and designed just to reach the planned effect.
The whole TV is a big psyops of social engineering, the street-smart would call it "fucking with your brain". Do not let them, stop watching TV and concentrate on the real life and real people around you. After a week off TV, you will start feeling less depressed, you will realise people are normal and nothing like the people on TV, and also that you can not do a thing about the events in Libya, but you may share your bread with the little kid of the poor widow down the street. This is life: interacting with real people, the rest on the TV screen is bollocks.
fbenario

AnOrdinaryAmerican wrote:Well no, I don't mean this group. I'm talking about in my searches to find others who are now aware of the 9/11 hoax and resulting loss of rights.
Thanks - I look forward to any help you can give us with your thoughts!
fbenario

Unleashed wrote:I haven't watched TV for about 11 years in my home.
Good for you, and welcome! I only watch a few live sports events myself, and I fast-forward through all the ads.
antipodean

Unread post by antipodean »

fbenario wrote:
Good for you, and welcome! I only watch a few live sports events myself, and I fast-forward through all the ads.
Just curious, how do you manage to fast forward during a live event.
fbenario

antipodean wrote:
fbenario wrote:
Just curious, how do you manage to fast forward during a live event.
Oh, goodness, I don't have time to watch ANYTHING when it is broadcast, since the advertisements take up a third of each hour. Plus, if you feel obligated to watch at the scheduled time, you become a prisoner of someone else's schedule.

I record everything, and watch the sporting event immediately afterwards (having avoided the result on the internet during its broadcast). I can watch a 3-1/2 hour football game in about 2 hours, by forwarding through ads, half-time, and huddles. When Tiger actually golfed at a high-level, I could watch the 3-hour PGA TV broadcast in about 1 hour, watching only his shots.

Piece of cake.
Houdini

Unread post by Houdini »

I had posted an intro in another thread before I saw this one. Here's a copy/paste with some additonal comments...

Just wanted to say hi to everyone, this is my first post. When I first found this forum two nights ago I spent hours going through the Hudson River thread and the tsunami thread.

Finally, a place I can come to where people see the same things I do. I can't talk about these topics to friends or family. Been awake to this stuff for a long time, back to the subliminal advertising books by Wilson Bryan Key over 30 years ago. Stopped watching TV then too so it's very easy for me to look at videos and pictures and spot the anomalies because I've stepped out of that trance world.

I remember looking at the pic of the people standing on the wings of the plane in the Hudson River and saying, "how the heck are these people casually standing on these wings in freezing January weather with no life vests? No one looks like they're shivering. No one looks terrified that they just crash-landed in a river and could easily drown. No one's being tossed off by the plane bobbing in the water or the movement of the current.... how can this be?!?!"

I expected to see a stewardess walk out onto the wing with a tray of hors d'oeuvres as she takes their drink orders!

I was also noticing some of the anomalies in real time on the morning of 9/11, such as "why are all the stations, including network and local (I'm in NY), showing the same camera view? And where is this "eye-in-the-sky" camera view from? A helicopter?" Then as they kept showing the ground level view of the second plane hitting, I noticed the "orb" or whatever it was passing behind the tower towards the right of the screen and I'm saying "what the heck is that?!"

When they showed the closeup of the gaping hole in the building, I'm yelling, "Where is the plane?! I don't see any remnant of a plane!"

EDIT: I said I haven't watched TV in 30 years, meaning I haven't actively owned a TV or actively watched TV, but I have lived with roommates and family members who owned a TV so I have been exposed to it - that's how I was able to watch on 9/11.
AnOrdinaryAmerican

by warriorhun » March 31st, 2011, 12:48 am
"Dear AnOrdinaryAmerican,
you cowboys always want to jump on a horse and shoot the corrupt sheriff. But can you name the sheriff you want to shoot?"

Yes, I think I can safely say I can name a few. For the most part, you are correct. However, I can't help feeling this way. Every day (I don't watch TV anymore except Dr. G) I spend hours on the computer digging into all the crap our government has gotten away with - and I just get so angry. Today, I spent 2 hours looking at the Anthrax hoax George Bush gleefully engaged in while we were still reeling from Sept 11. I was taught from an early age to fight -for my country, my fellow Americans, for freedom, for my rights, etc. Now I must sit and do nothing while my country slides toward ruin. The only action I have taken is to make DVDs and hand them out to family and friends. I also send polite emails to Texas senators and sometimes to Pres O. I have some ideas but am not sure they are appropriate.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Hello, AOA.

Having a plan for yourself is all we can really hope for ... all of us working "together" is rather hopeless because every group is infiltrated as soon as it has any followers whatsoever. This one is probably no exception. It certainly has already seen a fair share of turncoats - and that's just for people who doubt the official imagery. Imagine what kind of people they'd send in if we carried any substantial proof of what actually took place behind the fakery!

So to answer your concern, don't worry. We can't really do anything and so it's probably not our human responsibility to actually do anything. Just keep spreading the word as you're doing and things will change themselves in time. At least, that's what I think. I personally advocate pacifism. Officially and also because peace is the way. B)
fbenario

AnOrdinaryAmerican wrote:The only action I have taken is to make DVDs and hand them out to family and friends.
Nice to meet you. You might consider making DVDs of Simon's video, septemberclues.org , and distributing them wherever you think someone is open-minded. Prepare to be laughed at and ignored.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

fbenario wrote:
AnOrdinaryAmerican wrote:The only action I have taken is to make DVDs and hand them out to family and friends.
Nice to meet you. You might consider making DVDs of Simon's video, septemberclues.org , and distributing them wherever you think someone is open-minded. Prepare to be laughed at and ignored.
Dearest Fbenario,

I am well aware that for me to say what I'm about to say may sound exceedingly biased - being the author of SC.

However, let me try to convey my most honest feeling about your above quote : "Prepare to be laughed at and ignored."
Now, I will do this with a numbered list of thoughts - but please don't get me wrong - I'm not in any way annoyed by your statement - all I wish to do is to succintly relate my personal experience and feedback I've had from all these years of dedicated efforts which started with my unleashing September Clues on the worldwide web in 2007.

1: The overwhelming majority of comments/reactions received so far (and I'd say, conservatively, 85%) have been either one of a/b/c:
a) Great surprise and curiosity - people submitting questions about details that honestly concerned them but couldn't quite wrap their heads around.
b) Appreciation and support - people flipping their thumbs up and sending encouragement and wishing-wells in my pursuit.
c) Enthusiastic praise and gratitude - people thankful for having put behind them lots of nagging questions they'd had for years.

I'll skip the few ones who've proposed me for the Nobel Peace Prize - since I really don't wish to be compared to Obama in any way. :P

The remaining 15% of people commenting my work have been either one of d/e/f:
d) Inarticulate, apparently illiterate or/and raving lunatic people with either grave health issues or extremely poor education (or both)
e) Obvious, professional shills - the sort of which we have become familiar with throughout the years
f) Aspiring, honest debunkers attempting their very best to disprove September Clues - with a rather low or nil rate of success.

Outside the virtual world of internet I have, as you may know, presented SC in public on many occasions now. Not once has anyone laughed at me in any way that made me feel embarassed. The rare few who have used laughter to dismiss SC in public have ultimately made fools of themselves. As for those who 'ignore' it - well, I wouldn't know - but I guess it is quite fair to ignore them myself!

All this to say that no one needs to be prepared for being laughed at or ignored. All you need to be prepared for - is to be yourself, and to be proud of it.