REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

How to register at Cluesforum / General administrative topics / and things that every member must read
hoi.polloi

REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

INTRODUCE MYSELF? WHY WOULD I WANT TO DO THAT?
Because you don't want to be treated like the scum that come on here, insulting everyone's intelligence with suggestions that we trust some story that has no reason to be trusted. Humans lie. That is one of their weapons. The best lies are not recognized as lies and are not suspected as lies because they are so subtle. Due to the number of suspicious characters that appear on our forum using subtle tactics that gradually evolve into attempts at degrading the entire question of media fakery - or more specifically the kind of advanced media fakery we specialize in detecting - we do require that each person tells us an honest story about his self or her self and what brings them to this site. We ask that you be honest about your story, but we also realize requesting this doesn't mean you will follow our request to be honest.

If you are leaving a story with us, please prepare to be interrogated should you do tell a story that sounds a little "off" to us. Do not expect any sort of trust, no matter how many years you come to "know" us or how benign you make yourself appear or how much camaraderie we apparently have. We have had sleeper-type perps turn on us after literally years of acting friendly - then suddenly scrambling to use every aspect of their relationship to us to try to personally discredit our intentions. If we are personally discredited, it would do very little to harm the logic of the arguments, but it's a constant distraction.

To those legitimate readers out there, please, read everyone's introduction with the skepticism you'd employ if you were attempting to hire a babysitter from a crowd in Times Square. That is to say - be very skeptical indeed. We wouldn't take Alex Jones or David Ray Griffin for their word, to say the least.

THERE IS NOBODY TO TRUST OR FOLLOW BECAUSE THE RESEARCH STANDS UP FOR ITSELF WITHOUT CELEBRITY BACKING
And indeed - in spite of celebrities like Steve Buscemi, Robert De Niro and Billy Crystal actively working to back the War on Terror as somehow a legitimate excuse to murder vast swathes of innocent human beings. It's quite simple; these people are sick. Don't help them kill our brothers and sisters in foreign countries. Remember, we are all cousins. Even the sick ones.

---

My introduction

Name: withheld

User name: hoi.polloi - because the average person is thought of by the criminals as stupid masses rather than interesting individuals - so I will adopt the accusation - DUH I am a stupid masses!! tongue firmly entrenched in cheek. it also is fun to say out loud.

How I came to doubt the official story:
I discovered the truth of 9/11 fakery one morning after reflecting on Simon's videos for the entire previous evening with skepticism. When I got up, I realized there had been points made in the videos that could not be disproved by a rational thought process or a good night's sleep. On the contrary, the images haunted me for I knew that they were correctly showing impossible images - but I could not accept that all the images were fake. I watched Simon's videos for a second time, this time comparing them to the official broadcasts, and realized with growing excitement and anxiety that he was absolutely correct and I began laughing at the absurdity of the official story. Since then - late 2007 - I built a relationship to Simon over the Internet, first contacting him through his LiveVideo.com channel, then Skype, and finally went to visit him in Italy in early 2009. We hit it off and began a collaboration to expose the phony "war on terror" bullshit using humor, rational thought and inspirational art - such as critical videos and music (which Simon made himself) always with the concept to be honest and forthright with the audience.

When 911movement.org closed down in October 2009, we started our own forum from the suggestion of user brianv/PollenB, and from there tried keeping the discussion alive using a strict public screening measure. Since InvisionFree began removing posts from that site with no clear copyright violation or other excuse, we decided to try hosting our own forum. This had been suggested to us many times before, but the conditions at InvisionFree had finally become intolerable. Now we are here at our new site http://www.cluesforum.info - spending our free time exposing media fakery in entertaining and peaceful ways. I will probably start making more art and social media about September Clues now that we have a slightly more stable position here.

I encourage everyone - before they dismiss September Clues as "impossible" or "absurd" or "a logical stretch" or some other way of avoiding doing research for themselves - to go to http://www.septemberclues.org and watch the movie TWICE, compare it to the archives of the 9/11 broadcasts, think logically about the advancement of Hollywood, video games and computer animation and what a military would like to do with such technology ... and then walk away from it and try to put it out of one's mind for as long as one can stand it. I guarantee you will not see the media the same way again.

Thanks for your visit!
walkingwizard

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Unread post by walkingwizard »

I already left a brief presentation of myself in the old forum but I guess I am supposed to do so even here ,

Born and raised in Sweden where I still live, just outside the capitol Stockholm.
I am getting extremely close to turn 40 years old wich I really dont mind!
I have 2 wonderful sons 3 and 7 years old and a wife that I love and for ten years she has put out with me!
I work as a music technician and travel a lot around the world for tours with bands.
Ever since I live saw the second "plane" at 9/11 I have had a strange feeling about the whole thing and it was not untill I discovered Simons work at livevideo.com as I saw the whole picture. It was a lot to take in and I wrote Simon a few question on his mail account at livevideo and he answered them for me in a very polite way and since then I have been a follower and a seeker for the real truth regarding 9/11
Cheers,
Any questions anyone might have, dont hesitate to contact me I would be happy to answer them.
TVPwilldo

Unread post by TVPwilldo »

I was born and raised in California, almost 40yrs old, no mortgage, no wifey, no kids. Needless to say I don't like being tied down. :) I have a degree in Mfg. engineering and a teaching credential for high school math. I didn't give two shits about politics until 9/11 and just like the rest of the world, instantly my mind was spinning with questions. I started looking around in mid 2002 and have followed just about every aspect of the truth movement since. I've read everything by Griffin, was a contributing member to AE911Truth for about a year (tiny monthly donation) and have made every effort to see EVERY movie put out on the subject. Now I'm coming to find that some elements within these different groups may be involved just keep this 'independent effort' limited to a select 'outer layer' of evidence. As much as this pisses me off to know some of these guys may now be gatekeepers, it makes sense. The perps know everything we know and are not going to wait around for the masses to put the puzzle together. For example, to see that piece with Geraldo the other day on Fox talking about WTC7...my eyes just about flew out of my head. Even further, Geraldo...the grand DESPISER of the truth movement said something at the end of the interview in the way of..."my mind is much more open to all of this now". On the surface this would seem cause for celebration but instead, I was stricken with fear. WTF are they up to? Do they have their scapegoats all lined up, maybe people who don’t' even know it who are going to be thrown under the bus in hopes of keeping the REAL truth, the WHOLE truth, from coming out? Well what this says to me is that the very, very compelling work at sites like this one and also 'let's roll' is now that much more important because you guys are getting at that 'inner layer' that none of the other groups are addressing.

So if I may, I just want to comment on a couple things and one concern I have is with statements made in this forum like...'no one died on 9/11' or 'every video is a fake'. I've looked at the work on vicsims and it is compelling to say the least...but to paint the entire death toll with the same brush and presume that if one victim was fake then all 3000 were 'morphed' or 'CG' or whatever seems like a dangerous trap. The obvious question first is...how do you prove a person was never a 'real' person? Video/photo analysis merely creates the suspicion but it would seem there are many other steps to take to validate it to the point of irrefutability. Next obviously would be to repeat that 3000 times. Wooh. I don't have any reason to believe this sight is a perp front but one would think that a perp tactic would be to try and get people to put all their eggs in one basket - as Gage appears to be doing with his strict focus on controlled demolition for ex. So, if even ONE person ('vicsim') can be proven real, or one video...then ALL the work you've done, however legitimate it may be, is instantly discredited. I heard Larry from 'let's roll' talking about 11 different possible scenarios they're theorizing for the victims which stems in part from their work on the passengers and how many of them were very, very high profile people, to the point ex-president's were giving eulogies at some of their funerals. Maybe they had criminal trouble and had to 'disappear', maybe terminal illness and the chance to die a 'hero', a real victim with actor family, fake victim with actor family, real victim with real family (collateral loss) etc. etc. This kind of hodge podge seems logical; without a clear 'pattern' people can more easily be thrown off the trail.

A similar scenario would be with the phone calls. I was one half step away from concluding in my own mind that all the calls had to be faked...then I saw this which you have most likely seen:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oH-uknMc ... re=related

Sure this may not prove anything but is surely opens that door of possibility: what if some calls were fakes but some were real and were just made from the ground by people being coerced??

I hope this helps explain the point I am making and I'm only trying to speak from a position of objectivity. Whether we like it or not, our egos like to get in the way and what I'm seeing across the board is groups seemingly trying to corner the market on the truth..."I've got the answers and the rest of you are clueless" type thing. Obviously we see division every day in the states, what with special interests, political parties, etc. but to see it happening in this truth movement...I just cannot help but be reminded of the Rothschilds who set out over 250+yrs ago on a global quest to 'divide and conquer'. We HAVE to be aware of that in this movement and to state to obvious, stick to what is known and provable fact regardless of where it comes from.

The fact this bogus war/genocide is still being trumpeted by our new president for 'change' is disgusting and to me represents the final confirmation that Democracy in the US is as dead as disco. In my mind I don't ever see 9/11 ending up in a courtroom, unless of course the perps take it there, but it wouldn't matter as long as all the layers get peeled. I truly, truly applaud and appreciate your research here...the kind of selfless effort that for me has redefined the terms 'hero' and 'patriot'.
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

TVPwilldo wrote: {1} For example, to see that piece with Geraldo the other day on Fox talking about WTC7...my eyes just about flew out of my head. Even further, Geraldo...the grand DESPISER of the truth movement said something at the end of the interview in the way of..."my mind is much more open to all of this now". On the surface this would seem cause for celebration but instead, I was stricken with fear. WTF are they up to? Do they have their scapegoats all lined up, maybe people who don’t' even know it who are going to be thrown under the bus in hopes of keeping the REAL truth, the WHOLE truth, from coming out? Well what this says to me is that the very, very compelling work at sites like this one and also 'let's roll' is now that much more important because you guys are getting at that 'inner layer' that none of the other groups are addressing.
{2} and presume that if one victim was fake then all 3000 were 'morphed' or 'CG' or whatever seems like a dangerous trap. The obvious question first is...how do you prove a person was never a 'real' person? Video/photo analysis merely creates the suspicion but it would seem there are many other steps to take to validate it to the point of irrefutability. Next obviously would be to repeat that 3000 times. Wooh. I don't have any reason to believe this sight is a perp front but one would think that a perp tactic would be to try and get people to put all their eggs in one basket - as Gage appears to be doing with his strict focus on controlled demolition for ex. So, if even ONE person ('vicsim') can be proven real, or one video...then ALL the work you've done, however legitimate it may be, is instantly discredited.
{3} I hope this helps explain the point I am making and I'm only trying to speak from a position of objectivity. Whether we like it or not, our egos like to get in the way and what I'm seeing across the board is groups seemingly trying to corner the market on the truth..."I've got the answers and the rest of you are clueless" type thing.
(I've taken the liberty of numbering the quoted paragraphs.)

{1} You are right that Geraldo's charade is just more limited hangout, and doesn't help anyone get closer to the truth of no planes/victims/hijackers/Muslims.

Longtime members here know that 911blogger is a perp site, and thus inherently untrustworthy, because it is a plane-hugging site that is working to keep people caged inside the official 9/11 narrative prison. Still, even perps sites occasionally produce cogent analysis [that's why we use the phrase 'limited hangout'], such as this response to Geraldo.
This looks to me like the limited hang-out. Admit wtc7 was demolished but deny everything else. I think the plan is to officially expose that building 7 was prewired for demo because of the top secret status of the tenants, and who better than FOX to do the dirty work. They can point to the fact that building 7 fell just like a conventional controlled demolition, but wtc1 and 2 did not. They can claim that it was necessary to bring it down without implicating anyone for 1, 2, Pentagon and Shanksville. They can even justify the lies about it for national security reasons. I hope it will lead people to the other crimes of 911, but I don't think it's a coincidence that this is the one aspect of 911 for which they do not claim any al Qaeda involvement. I hope I'm wrong but I've thought that focussing on wtc 7 is wrong for this reason for quite some time.

http://911blogger.com/news/2010-11-13/% ... e-fox-news
{2} Your logic is terribly faulty. No one on this site has ever said that if one 'victim' is actually a vicsim, then all 'victims' are morphed. The rest of that paragraph is just word salad, and has no place here.

We very strongly suggest/need/demand that every new member of this forum familiarize himself with both Simon's September Clues video, in all its parts, and Hoi's Vicsim Report, BEFORE POSTING. If after that preliminary work anyone still feels the need to plane-hug or victim-hug, there are thousands of other websites that would welcome your membership - please make use of them.

{3} Your third paragraph cuts very close to criticizing all of us, and all our work - and thus obviously has no place here.

Again, new members should understand that we welcome all objective critiques of our work/theories/posts. This means that, if you want to modify our thoughts/research/conclusions, you HAVE to post objective evidence likely to convince the neutral reader. Questioning our objectivity, or egos, or proposing that we are perps, is obviously not helpful to our research, and just muddies the water. Along the same lines, vague skepticism merely wastes everyone's time, and doesn't accomplish your purpose of raising a legitimate question, or anything else constructive. Finally, please avoid posting a response that is defensive, emotional, hurt, or merely repeats the comment in question.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Ugh.

Why do you even have TV in your name if you don't understand how weaponized TV has become, "TVPwilldo"?
Next obviously would be to repeat that 3000 times. Wooh.
Right. A computer program has a really hard time repeating something ... millions of times.

The entire research is not discredited if we find irrefutable (or even rather unsuspicious) proof of a single living person covered up by obviously fake and doctored pictures - which we have yet to do, since all the fake and doctored pictures of vicsims seem awfully suspicious if someone who actually lived among them died. Because we are merely asking the question - DID ANYONE DIE ON 9/11? our research remains safe from the kind of discrediting that Gage and others are subject to when they endorse a video that is a PROVEN FRAUD to argue any sort of point. You don't "discredit" questions by answering them. You answer them.

We have yet to answer the question "DID ANYONE DIE ON 9/11?" and therefore trying to devalue our question by saying we are putting all our eggs in it, is not appreciated. In fact, it is downright offensive considering we are asking more questions than any other research group is willing to ask.

Your attitude is an itinerant side of our own personalities. And definitely not valued as a constant harping without contribution. Your introduction doesn't tell us you are going to be contributing anything useful to our forum.

But prove me wrong. Produce verifiable evidence of a real victim on 9/11. Not that I would enjoy being convinced we went to war for *something* but at least a single verified death would be interesting. And then all that would be left would be explaining why there is such little evidence for their existence on the Internet that doesn't look faked and subpar.
bigeye

Unread post by bigeye »

My real name is Stewart and I live in Sarasota, Florida.

Three or four years ago I came to question a previously accepted version of 911 and decided to share the developing information and various conclusions online through my websites. Bigeye.org has been online since 1995 and I also own and edit NewsWatch.org. Because I have several interests, including a 28-ft. sailboat, I am far from a full-time 911 researcher. However, I have done considerable reading, including "The Hidden History of 911", "The 911 Mystery Plane", David Ray Griffin's books, Christopher Bollyn's "The Deception that Changed the World", and considerable other material found online.
It is obvious to me that the official story of 911 is totally bogus. Just last week, I added to my online 911 Guide a Barbara olson related page at http://bigeye.org/olsons.htm

Discovering this website has been a real eye-opener although I have only begun to explore it. My blog written in March of this year, "The 911 cat is out of the bag" went viral online. What if the true victim total is miniscule? My observation that "TV is an illusion" remains. The immediate pages go a long way toward explaining contradictions in the official 911 narrative. Being new here, I will withhold conclusions and criticisms until having explored the ideas herein in detail. I have see enough already to grab my attention and am foregoing a lovely Sarasota Sunday on the water to thoroughly examine these interesting ideas that are new to me concerning the events and illusions of September 11, 2001.
ThemDarnBats

Unread post by ThemDarnBats »

:ph34r:
Last edited by ThemDarnBats on Sat Sep 03, 2011 2:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

ThemDarnBats wrote: Anyway, for what it's worth - Thanks, Simon :)

Welcome ThemDarnBats and thanks to you for sharing your thoughts and vibes (been through much of them myself. )
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

simonshack wrote:
ThemDarnBats wrote: Anyway, for what it's worth - Thanks, Simon :)

Welcome ThemDarnBats and thanks to you for sharing your thoughts and vibes (been through much of them myself. )
Welcome aboard! That damn first footage! Yes, it nearly had me too - despite my initial declaration of "That was no fucking airplane!". I won't fall for that again!

As an asides - it's amazing how children understand physics. My son knows if he drops his toy car in the bath it will sink and if he drops his toy airplane in the bath it will float....it's lightly constructed and full of air see!! Is it like a balloon dad? Yes, it's like a balloon!

Flash forwards 10 years or so: "Can balloons crash through steel and concrete buildings dad?".
reel.deal
DELETED THEIR OWN POSTS :(

Unread post by reel.deal »

ThemDarnBats wrote: Allowing myself to be sucked in by the 9/11 Truth movement left me feeling kinda stupid and violated...
I equate it to being gang raped by a rape victim support group - if you catch my drift.
:(
Last edited by reel.deal on Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
PPT

Unread post by PPT »

Hi, someday, a gentlemen by the name of S.Shack,answered a comment of mine on utube,
calling me Monsieur ...
I got curious, and finally ended up here with you guys,
the happy bunch of "..." (i rather leave it up to every one to fill the blank).
Name:PPT (its Pierre-Philippe,but it s just too long)
I m quite young for my age
A man of knowledge, especially in sciences.
I did lots of different jobs from mecanics to bio-lab
(even growed mushrooms at a young age !)
My interrest at the beginning: I was shocked and disturbed that almost
no-one could see what seemed obvious to me on day one when that first
tower felt.
Always willing to help,
always willing to have fun (being serious, of course ...)
Read you around, watch out !
StillDiggin

Unread post by StillDiggin »

From the archives:
Disappearing from the Web can (as we are all too aware) be a sign of sabotage, of burn-out, or of shill-ness.
"Still Diggin'" apparently dug him/herself into a cyber-hole from which there has been no re-emergence.
One could argue that I dug myself OUT of a cyber-hole and back into the perceived reality world that most "normal people" still tend to embrace. Not that I necessarily enjoy it there, but sometimes a guy has to get paid. Last time I checked, they weren't handing out checks to engineers for accusing the mass media of selling the 911 fraud to the masses.

To the best of my knowledge, I was not sabotaged - although the countless bot ads that litter the comments on my old blogger site still annoy me to this day. And while I did get burned out while I was in the midst of writing articles, that is not why I stopped writing. As for being a shill, well... I don't believe that I ever strayed from the message I was trying to share.

That having been said, I suppose it's on with the obligatory divulgence of information.

I suppose it would be a misnomer to refer to myself as StillDiggin, but UsedtobeDiggin and NolongerDiggin just don't roll off the tongue as easily.

Although I still split my time between the US and Canada, I am a Canadian citizen (born & mostly raised).

I am a Manufacturing Systems Engineer, currently working in the automotive industry. I could get into more detail, but I'm sure you'd rather be awake.
This little requirement has become necessary due to an increasing number of new members posting less than momentous/significant contributions or only brief, personal comments and musings.
If you can sift through the aforementioned bot ads on my old blog, the web address is 911logic.blogspot.com. I'd like to think that at least at the time, the content there was somewhere between momentus and significant.

I generally don't like forums, as they remind me of food fights.

However, I do still have some ideas to share, especially with regard to "getting the word out." Unfortunately, I cannot post to that announcement at this time.

That's probably a blessing in disguise, as I am fresh out of tomatoes - and I really shouldn't be joining the fray without any ammunition.

Regards,
SD
Tufa

Unread post by Tufa »

Hi!
TufaVideo lives in Sweden, Lund. I am an electronics engineer with an educational background in Physics.
I have also a strong background in computer science including seven years of full time research in
computer security. (That is also a Hoax!)

During the years 2001-- I cannot explain what my thought on the 911 was. I was
extremely upset when it occurred. I still remember my feeling when I selected
the news on my computer, and did not receive an immediate response... I was much
interested in the monetary system, and why it works and for how long. (The Money is also a Hoax! That's a big one!)

It was in 2007, approx 9/12, when our TV4 sent out a critical "documentary" most likely the
David Avery, Loose Change, ver1. I thought that this must be all wrong!

At summer of 2008 I was convinced that, to a minimum, the "Planes" was impossible and
non-existent. I took this to our public service SVT. I had obtained
a special video, that I stole from the SVT video site. The SVT is the old government TV, they are checked
by an government agency called GRN (radio-TV), so you can absolutely trust them. I found new, for
me unknown, video errors on this clip: Scale Model of New York.

I have a physics-approach to the 911. The "Planes" is impossible; it is impossible to implement.
We now know of several independent issues, that are all impossible to implement. So the
fake videos, they must be fake! This explosion it is only in your Head!

I work towards a solution by producing some kind of distribution-CD, that I send to suitable local
civil servants. This resulted in the GRN movie (Swedish).
I have recently tried to make a contribution by studying the psychological aspects to the lies.

On 2012-Feb-02 I was interviewed by SVT for a documentary. The material is not "911" related. The request for a a taped interview also about the fake-911-video was declined.
Karel Capek, Czech philosopher wrote:Truth must be smuggled. It must be distributed in small doses. A drop here, a drop there -- until people get used to it. Not all at once.
http://www.tufavideo.net
Last edited by Tufa on Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:38 am, edited 4 times in total.
NickOfTime

Unread post by NickOfTime »

I made my initial post in the summer just before the change in forum rules but more than happy to put some bio here.

I am a fifty something white male who worked in banking for 25 years - mainly for American corporations so know New York pretty well. And am based in London.

I was an aural witness to the events of that day in so much as I had just phoned into a meeting that was taking place in Greenwich St on the 27th floor (or thereabouts) and the conference room was facing east. Therefore the participants who were in the room would have seen / heard a 'huge' jet flying past them southbound seconds before impact. They saw / heard nothing, and the first reaction was 'something has just hit the WTC'. They speculated as to the size of the 'plane' small or large, then the call was ended.

It was about seven minutes when the first picture appeared on the CNN website. My only other recollection of that day was how bad the pictures were of the towers collapsing, they were very fuzzy/blurred/indistinct. But we were busy then and the reality of what happened passed me by - even tower 7...

It took me two years to come across information that will ultimately lead us to the truth, and I have been doing what I can since then to promote truth, mainly through spreading the word.

My first post was on why so many firemen apparently perished (a friend challenged me on this). What was the point of driving the sim that far. And is there any significance in the number 343.

Nick
birdman

Unread post by birdman »

Hi everyone,

I found the September Clues videos on youtube a few days ago, and have since watched almost all of Simon's other videos, and read nearly everything on the main page (i.e., I haven't done much work over the past few days!) I've recently started reading a lot of the forum posts as well, so I felt that I should register and introduce myself.

edit: removed age I'm female (despite the username), and I live in New Zealand. My professional background is in language teaching. edit: removed undergrad major. I have been researching 9/11 on and off for the last 5 or 6 years. It's taken me a while to get here, and I wish that I'd found September Clues earlier, but all of the other (dis)information is now starting to fall into place in my mind so it doesn't feel like it was a complete waste of time.

I also have some background knowledge of the so-called 'holocaust', JFK, and just yesterday I discovered (through this forum) the too-bizarre-to-be-true facts about the moon-landing hoax! I had completely avoided that one in the past, as it seemed way too 'out there' ;) but now it makes complete sense also.

I thank the user who posted the link to this wonderful website, 'Wagging the Moondoggie':
http://davesweb.cnchost.com/Apollo1.html
and now I can't stop watching this ridiculous clip:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOdzhQS_MMw
makes me laugh out loud, I love it! :)

Just going back to the 'holocaust' for a second, when I first saw the doctored photos of 'Elizabeth Wainio' (the one with the impossible shadows of the bottle, and her hip) the first thing it reminded me of were similar problems with doctored photos of 'holocaust victims'. I guess the huge advances in technology since the 1940s aren't much help if you're too lazy/arrogant to do it properly? Also, having the background knowledge that the 'six million' is an impossibly inflated figure has helped me to quickly accept the reality of fake victims in 9/11 and related incidents (hmm, strange sentence, 'reality of fake victims'!)

Anyway, I hope that's enough information, I can provide more if you need me to. Looking forward to contributing to this forum where I can. Very happy to have found you all!
edit: apologies for the deleted information above. I have recently had some difficult conversations with friends and family about being a contributor to this forum, and about how much of my identity I reveal. The compromise is to remove some information about myself here. Again, my apologies. I will look for an appropriate thread in which to discuss this further.

Regards,
Birdman
edit: removed explanation of username
Last edited by birdman on Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:05 am, edited 1 time in total.