REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

How to register at Cluesforum / General administrative topics / and things that every member must read
MagicFlame007

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Unread post by MagicFlame007 »

Hi Simon / other members,

My name is Burger. I am from South Africa and is a self employed cabinetmaker by trade and self-taught engineer of sorts by hobby.

I am always itching to build things and find it impossible to sit still for any length of time. I have in my time built several CNC machines, simple robots, a multitude of electronic gadgets and a few rockets.

My reasons for joining Cluesforum is to join in on discussions particularly the Apollo missions. I have thoroughly enjoyed your lengthy discussion about rocket propulsion in space and have read every page of it.

Regards,
Maarten Rossaart

Unread post by Maarten Rossaart »

Please allow me to introduce myself.

I am a middle-aged American living in the Midwest. I have been following the Cluesforum for a few years now. My areas of professional expertise are comparative religion and linguistics. I don't know that I will have time to contribute much in the way of original research to the forum, but I have a head for noticing anomalies and asking pertinent questions.

My user name, Maarten Rossaart, comes from the gem of a novel by Arthur van Schendel, De Waterman (The Waterman). The protagonist is a non-conformist who has an intuitive sense for the waterways that bring life and death to the people of the nineteenth century Netherlands. Maarten is a non-conformist who rejects the accepted wisdom about many things: dike management, his Calvinist upbringing, and the class-based hierarchy of Dutch society. A beautiful detail of Maarten's characterization is that he refuses to wear a cap, even while working on dikes in the raw weather off the North Sea. His reason? If he doesn't wear a cap, he has nothing to doff to his supposed social superiors when they pass. Bareheaded, he is equally polite—or impolite—to every person, both the high and mighty and the meek and lowly.

My hat's off to all of you at Cluesforum, though!
MR
albatrosv14

Unread post by albatrosv14 »

Hello,
My nationality is not important for me, but in the official world i'm estonian(EU, if someone doesn't know).
I'm a student and also a teacher in a university(engineering, biotechnology). I have studied 'conspiracy theories' for... 10 years. My first glimpse was the Protocols of Zion. Then i started to read a lot of other books and joined the 'conspiracy crowd'. I think i studied every major conspiracy theory and believed them all, some of them for brief 4-5 minutes(flat earth gets that medal). Nowadays i don't believe in anything. All that i can be somewhat certain of is when someone is lying, not speaking the 'truth'(i'm possibly just protecting myself from association of any identity). For example, the latest Nice attack was full of red flags of staged attack. Or for example in wikipedia it is written that 1972 was the last time people left the low earth orbit. Or the official history that there were 12 people on the moon, from 1969 till 1972, with 100% comeback success. It just doesn't compute, especially now, on year 2016. Or nuclear bombs, where we are told that it was used on civilians last time in 1945 and from then there were absolutely no nuclear detonations in any city in our world. Be it even an accident or a 'nuclear terrorism'. And it's 2016 now.
So, the motivation for joining the forums, i think, is probably clear and implied from above. What i can add is that i like the style of posts here. They are much cleaner and thoughtful than other forums or other internet social circles. People are actually thinking what they write.
Oh and about my user name - albatrosv14. I actually like the bird, wandering albatross. It's just about freedom and not having some specific persistive belief. V stands for 'version' and number means, well... version number.
Thank you.
Albatros
VexMan
Banned

Unread post by VexMan »

Hi all,

As I undrestood, this is the first step to get registered at CluesForum.

Briefly about me:

Nationality : Slovenian
Research experience: my first awakening signs go back to 2001 ,I can't remember exactly, but collapsing 9/11 Twin towers made me say – bullshit :blink: . Ever since I was/am dealing with illogical and contradictory facts, mostly within my own alleged expertise – economics, motivated by the fantasmagoric proportions of 2008 financial crisis. I actively posted my contributions on local forums and still do seldomly. Gradually I realised that more is faked, scripted and edited to fit the chosen. My interests in discovering truth are about science in general, history, psychology and music, all the rest will follow :)

What motivated me to join CF was/is to get an opportunity to exchange ideas and converse about subjects of common interests. Facts and sound arguments, that's what I'm mostly about, being direct and well articulated, I believe I can add to quite some threads on CF. There is really not many people around me that can relate to all that's in my mind, especially regarding above mentioned areas of my interest, so I really look forward to join all of you, fellow truthers.

Cheers,
VexMan 
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Unread post by Flabbergasted »

VexMan » September 9th, 2016, 12:27 pm wrote:What motivated me to join CF was/is to get an opportunity to exchange ideas and converse about subjects of common interests. Facts and sound arguments, that's what I'm mostly about, being direct and well articulated, I believe I can add to quite some threads on CF.
A rather British-sounding Slovenian. Do you mind telling us why you chose the handle "VexMan"?
VexMan » September 9th, 2016, 12:27 pm wrote:My interests in discovering truth are about science in general, history, psychology and music...
Looking forward to reading your contributions.
VexMan
Banned

Unread post by VexMan »

Hi Flabbergasted,

Thanks for your welcome

About my nick : partially because it is my real nickname...well, a variation of it and partially because I actually am a man. So VexMan is impersonation of those two :)

Sounding rather British is taken as a compliment for my efforts in regards.

Cheers
Skinnylegsandall

Unread post by Skinnylegsandall »

Hello Clues Forum,I go by skinnylegsandall out of love of Tom Robbins books particularly the aforementioned book.
I'm sixty-one years old,children are grown.I worked as union worker,apprentice lineman-foremen for 22 years in downtown Miami until Florida Power and Light offered money for our seniority.Took about a half hour to make the decision.Starting about 2005 worked out on the west coast out of local 1245 Riverside Ca.until 2010.Oh I'm a US citizen,attended and graduated from University of Alabama 1975-1980.Had a major heart attack,open heart surgery same day,two years ago now.Married a couple times happily once.I'm a great fan and believer in Clues forum,particularly Simon.I have two people I know personally here,Sunshine and CluedIN.That's comforting.Spelling is hard and numbers get jumbled since the surgery.Around first of 1999 I was introduced to Liberty Forum,for me a wild place first exposure to forums,right about when DSL was introduced at large.
Sometime after 2002 I saw Eric Hufschmid"s Painful Questions.From there I explored lies knew nothing of the fakery.2009 I found Clues Forum,this is where things got clear for me,the amount of fakery was astounding.I know a fair amount about line work and electricity.Climbed thousands of poles,structures throughout my life.I hope I have things of valve to share here.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Welcome Skinnylegs. Ha, your resumé reads like a character from an old Glen Campbell ouch, correction Jimmy Webb song. ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qoymGCDYzU

Still gives me the shivers.

Gosh, Liberty Forum that takes me back, it's gone now isn't it?

Clarity, it's what we do.
CluedIn

Unread post by CluedIn »

It is you, skinny! Welcome :) Glad to see another familiar name on board. Looking forward to your insight here.
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

No you didn't.

Clues Forum began in late 2010. Did you mean to write you first saw Simon's September Clues video in 2009? Or possibly our predecessor forum, Reality Shack, which began on October 18, 2009? That seems unlikely, however, since few people knew it existed and our readership thus was likely quite small.

In any case, please understand we value precision and accuracy in posts.
Skinnylegsandall

I'll try and do better,
antipodean

Unread post by antipodean »

Hi Skinny welcome to the forum. Being a Union person do you have any insights on these 2 posts ?

http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?p=2113542#p2113542

http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?p=2316818#p2316818
Skinnylegsandall

I don't know about union stuff other than wage structure when I worker for a utility.
ObamaSimLaden

Unread post by ObamaSimLaden »

Hi everyone,
I've been a lurker here on and off, but also lurk elsewhere. I'm a curious minded independent thinker interested in truth and exposing False flags, fake moon landings, propaganda, staged events and even stuff like who built Egyptian pyramids, mayan pyramids, Easter Island and other unexplained anomalies of Lost history.

Age 47
sex Male
Expertise: Photography, basic physics, great BS detector, jack of all trades, making connections
I chose my name to humorously mock our past boogey man and manchurian candidate puppet president.

I'm always trying to learn and pick up clues in the world around me. Of late, I'm into esoteric & occult symbolism in TV, Movies and staged events, false flags, Moon Fakery, Predictive programming, War/history propaganda. I've spent 100's of hours absorbing/researching info on 911, Moon fakery, False flag/hoax events. I question everything and who profits from said event.

Thanks to this site, I've discovered vicsims, which opens even more doors.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Hi, and welcome! We're delighted to have new genuine researchers on board.

Absolutely nothing personal but we just like to keep track of this sort of thing. Do you have what anyone would classify as an English "learning disability" of any kind?

I noticed you have started out spelling "False flag" and "false flag" interchangeably. You also wrote:

Age (no colon)
sex (lower case, no colon)

It might make it less confusing to read your posts if you stayed a bit more aware of your formatting. We try to treat our precious little space on the Internet with some respect by making things as legible and clear as possible. This facilitates peer review and openness of communication.

It can be annoying or intimidating to try to keep some kind of consistent grammar for ourselves, but in the end it adds to the feeling of legitimacy and legibility of this archival site. So, please bear in mind that we want to make cogent points that can be challenged and questioned unless, perhaps, we're taking a break to merely react to research. Not saying you haven't done that, but just something to bear in mind. Thank you!

Welcome to the forum! It may be appropriate for you to post your research about civilizations. Can you give us a hint at what you think you discovered that is worth sharing?