REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

How to register at Cluesforum / General administrative topics / and things that every member must read
fbenario
Member
Posts: 2231
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:49 am
Location: Atlanta, GA
Contact:

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Unread post by fbenario » Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:09 am

TruthMediaRevolution wrote:With regards to 9/11, I still lean towards drones/projectiles were used.
How silly. You have no evidence at all for that belief - unless you still think the 9/11 videos show something real happening, rather than being created out of whole cloth. Please take the time to go through all of our 9/11 threads.

My question to you good people is this: Why must it only be "no planes"?

Nice straw-man. Who said it 'must' be anything at all?

Please don't put words in our mouths, or attempt to speak for the forum as a whole.

I'm just still unsure what I believe in terms of if anything actually hitting the towers. At the moment, I lean towards something did, and at the same time acknowledge the fakery. Is this wrong?
Yes. False in one, false in all.

TruthMediaRevolution
Member
Posts: 22
Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2015 3:58 am

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Unread post by TruthMediaRevolution » Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:19 am

simonshack wrote:
I gladly accept your invitation, dear TMR. Hopefully Hoi will be able to join us too - on a future podcast of yours. Let us know.
Simon, that is great news and I appreciate you accepting. If you think Hoi will be a good addition, then by all means! I will be arranging this for Sunday or Monday night, at 9pm EST. Hopefully you are available during these time slots. Monday would be preferable. Sunday is second option. The podcast will run 1-2 hours.

I believe the podcast will be titled something along the lines: "9/11 to TransAsia: Media Fakery Exposed - Podcast Special Ft. Simon Shack of Sept. Clues"

EDIT: Apologies, Monday is preferable, let me know what works best.
Last edited by TruthMediaRevolution on Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:53 pm, edited 3 times in total.

TruthMediaRevolution
Member
Posts: 22
Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2015 3:58 am

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Unread post by TruthMediaRevolution » Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:24 am

fbenario wrote:
TruthMediaRevolution wrote:With regards to 9/11, I still lean towards drones/projectiles were used.
How silly. You have no evidence at all for that belief - unless you still think the 9/11 videos show something real happening, rather than being created out of whole cloth. Please take the time to go through all of our 9/11 threads.

My question to you good people is this: Why must it only be "no planes"?

Nice straw-man. Who said it 'must' be anything at all?

Please don't put words in our mouths, or attempt to speak for the forum as a whole.

I'm just still unsure what I believe in terms of if anything actually hitting the towers. At the moment, I lean towards something did, and at the same time acknowledge the fakery. Is this wrong?
Yes. False in one, false in all.
Geez, take it easy. That's why I joined to ask you guys and we can discuss this. You don't have to be rude, buddy. I thought that was the general consensus of this forum and film? That there were no planes? If not, my apologies.

I understand the only evidence we DO have is fakery. But there is also eye witness testimony of the planes looking like drones or military craft. Yes I know much of the eye witness testimony is planted. But still. What do you make of the testimony of the planes looking like military craft?

anonjedi2
Member
Posts: 726
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:50 am

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Unread post by anonjedi2 » Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:08 am

There's also "eyewitness testimony" from several people who claim they didn't see anything hit the towers at all.

To assume that drones were used is equivalent to assuming it was Santa Claus and his reindeer that hit the towers. Both of those theories have absolutely zero supporting evidence.

TruthMediaRevolution
Member
Posts: 22
Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2015 3:58 am

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Unread post by TruthMediaRevolution » Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:13 am

anonjedi2 wrote:There's also "eyewitness testimony" from several people who claim they didn't see anything hit the towers at all.

To assume that drones were used is equivalent to assuming it was Santa Claus and his reindeer that hit the towers. Both of those theories have absolutely zero supporting evidence.
Right I see where you are coming from. Good point.

Observer
Banned
Posts: 167
Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2015 12:47 am
Location: Interwebs

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Unread post by Observer » Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:42 am

You need to visit http://www.SEPTEMBERCLUES.info and read each page. After September Clues showed evidence of CGI planes, the team here then showed evidence of CGI buildings CGI witnesses and CGI victims. So yeah, a lot of your questions will be answered, when you read up there at the link posted, and here, most especially in the stickied "pinned" threads at the top of each sub-forum heading.

When you actually look at the evidence of image forgeries, you'll realize you've been wasting the past 13+ years analyzing an entirely fake 101-minute computer graphic image compilation, animated to appear like actual videos were taken that day.

The perfectly normal (yet totally illegal, because of the asbestos problem) controlled demolition was not broadcast, so again, you've been (like the majority of humanity) analyzing forged "footage" (and not noticing it was forged, which yes is quite embarrassing.)

I looked at the "projectile video" a thousand times, with this obviously brightly lit-up north-face in the background, without EVER noticing until now that it was pointed out here at http://www.CluesForum.info that the North Face should in reality NEVER have been depicted as brightly lit up by the sun!

The North Face in reality, of both towers, should always be in the shade. The "divebomber video" even shows the north face as being in the shade. So why does the "projectile video" show the north face being brightly lit up by the sun, an occurrence which in reality has never happened even once in history? The answer is: because the buildings are CGI bro, just like the planes are CGI. Deal with it. The whole 101 minutes. Not one moment of actual footage in it.

You were analyzing a cover-up, a fictional movie, which masqueraded as "news footage" and "amateur footage".

You have seen no actual footage of what happened on 9-11 at WTC. Nobody has. It was totally smoke-machined out of view. Period.

So arguing about whether or not they threw some extra little piece of metal or two at the buildings before starting up the smoke machines, after having evacuated the area of course, before the normal controlled demolition (cleaned up by a company quite properly called Controlled Demolition, inc) is moot really.

Admit it all was CGI first, and then come back and tell us if we still need to be divisively arguing about little demolition details.

Enjoy the reading, and then come back with proper unity in the understanding of reality: the "News Footage Videos" and "Amateur Footage Videos" were in fact all CGI creations, brother! :)

brianv
Member
Posts: 3959
Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:19 pm
Contact:

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Unread post by brianv » Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:50 pm

Hey leave the guy alone, Alex Jones' uncle/brother-in-law saw "an airplane hit the towers", and an crude animation was shown on TV. Easy mistake to make. :rolleyes:

TruthMediaRevolution
Member
Posts: 22
Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2015 3:58 am

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Unread post by TruthMediaRevolution » Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:57 pm

brianv wrote:Hey leave the guy alone, Alex Jones' uncle/brother-in-law saw "an airplane hit the towers", and an crude animation was shown on TV. Easy mistake to make. :rolleyes:
I'm loving the condescension. Is this how you guys welcome people with open arms? LOL. This is why I want to bring this to the forefront. So this can be put out there and discussed.

TruthMediaRevolution
Member
Posts: 22
Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2015 3:58 am

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Unread post by TruthMediaRevolution » Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:00 pm

Observer wrote:
Thanks for taking the time. I am aware of most of your comment. I have been looking over everything and will continue to brush up the rest of the weekend. Good points!

brianv
Member
Posts: 3959
Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:19 pm
Contact:

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Unread post by brianv » Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:12 pm

TruthMediaRevolution wrote:
brianv wrote:Hey leave the guy alone, Alex Jones' uncle/brother-in-law saw "an airplane hit the towers", and an crude animation was shown on TV. Easy mistake to make. :rolleyes:
I'm loving the condescension. Is this how you guys welcome people with open arms? LOL. This is why I want to bring this to the forefront. So this can be put out there and discussed.
How can you discuss NOTHING? But please stick around, I was just kidding above FFS. But...you might like to familiarise yourself with our work before you invite any of our esteem'd members on a chat show!

TruthMediaRevolution
Member
Posts: 22
Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2015 3:58 am

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Unread post by TruthMediaRevolution » Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:25 pm

brianv wrote:
TruthMediaRevolution wrote:
brianv wrote:Hey leave the guy alone, Alex Jones' uncle/brother-in-law saw "an airplane hit the towers", and an crude animation was shown on TV. Easy mistake to make. :rolleyes:
I'm loving the condescension. Is this how you guys welcome people with open arms? LOL. This is why I want to bring this to the forefront. So this can be put out there and discussed.
How can you discuss NOTHING? But please stick around, I was just kidding above FFS. But...you might like to familiarise yourself with our work before you invite any of our esteem'd members on a chat show!
Haha.. Well, I already invited. I am aware of much of the work. I have been looking over everything this past week, and I have already seen Simon's film several times in the past. The time has come. I want to expose the work you guys have done here.

simonshack
Administrator
Posts: 6776
Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:09 pm
Location: italy
Contact:

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Unread post by simonshack » Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:36 pm

Dear Brianv and Fbenario,


Thanks to both of you for trying to be nicer / more welcoming of new members like TMR which, after all, is only asking questions and appears to be open-minded about our wider 9/11 research. Yes Brian, you were just kidding - I know - but as you know, this is not about 'discussing NOTHING' : it Is about discussing the FULL EXTENT of the deception played out in NY on 9/11 - in bright daylight.
TruthMediaRevolution wrote:I want to expose the work you guys have done here.
Dear TMR, I'm sure you meant to write "I want to diffuse the work you guys have done here" - since "expose" comes off as a bit ambiguous - but that's ok!... :P

TruthMediaRevolution
Member
Posts: 22
Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2015 3:58 am

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Unread post by TruthMediaRevolution » Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:41 pm

simonshack wrote:Dear Brianv and Fbenario,


Thanks to both of you for trying to be nicer / more welcoming of new members like TMR which, after all, is only asking questions and appears to be open-minded about our wider 9/11 research. Yes Brian, you were just kidding - I know - but as you know, this is not about 'discussing NOTHING' : it Is about discussing the FULL EXTENT of the deception played out in NY on 9/11 - in bright daylight.
TruthMediaRevolution wrote:I want to expose the work you guys have done here.
Dear TMR, I'm sure you meant to write "I want to diffuse the work you guys have done here" - since "expose" comes off as a bit ambiguous - but that's ok!... :P
haha. That works better, good point. And that's exactly what I want to do. Nothing would make me happier at this point. People are downplaying media fakery in the so called "truth community" at this moment in time and it must be stopped! Thanks Simon! Btw, I have already created an exciting promotional video for the podcast. All I need is a confirmed time slot from you and it will be uploaded to my main channel. Which btw has almost 70,000 subs. B)

Maat
Member
Posts: 1422
Joined: Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:14 am
Contact:

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Unread post by Maat » Thu Feb 26, 2015 3:47 pm

TruthMediaRevolution,

Like Hoi, I shall remain “hopeful” but “skeptical” until I see more convincing evidence of the kind of comprehension one would reasonably expect from anyone professing familiarity with the 9/11 hoax and its gatekeeping operatives, which Simon and this forum have meticulously exposed for the last 6 years.

I must say, using “truther” disinfo terms like “no-plane theory” does not exactly inspire confidence (for reasons I’ve explained here before: http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... 9#p2370679)

As for the “missiles/projectiles” meme, I would ask anyone who really grasps Media complicity, fakery and what PsyOp means to simply remember where and from whom that was first heard on 9/11/2001! Was “missi…er, plane” stuttered by the Media puppets on TV just an accidental or Freudian “slip”?

TruthMediaRevolution
Member
Posts: 22
Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2015 3:58 am

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Unread post by TruthMediaRevolution » Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:55 pm

Maat wrote:TruthMediaRevolution,

Like Hoi, I shall remain “hopeful” but “skeptical” until I see more convincing evidence of the kind of comprehension one would reasonably expect from anyone professing familiarity with the 9/11 hoax and its gatekeeping operatives, which Simon and this forum have meticulously exposed for the last 6 years.

I must say, using “truther” disinfo terms like “no-plane theory” does not exactly inspire confidence (for reasons I’ve explained here before: http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... 9#p2370679)

As for the “missiles/projectiles” meme, I would ask anyone who really grasps Media complicity, fakery and what PsyOp means to simply remember where and from whom that was first heard on 9/11/2001! Was “missi…er, plane” stuttered by the Media puppets on TV just an accidental or Freudian “slip”?
Well you see. This is exactly the problem. I get the feeling that some of you have no patience for anyone with questions and willing to learn. This is still taboo IMO for this very reason. You guys need to be more open and patient. I'm trying to help bridge the gap. I'm on your side. I have lost friendships and have had a great deal of stress simply because I believe TransAsia featured CGI combined with a drill. You have no idea what I've been through the past 2 weeks or so. I've come here so we can help each other. You have no reason to be "skeptical" of me, I promise you that.

And thank you for the post reference. I see your point and agree with this term falling under dis-info terminology.
Last edited by TruthMediaRevolution on Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post Reply