REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

How to register at Cluesforum / General administrative topics / and things that every member must read
The_White_Lodge
Banned

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Unread post by The_White_Lodge »

Hello everyone,

I have been reading a good deal of the discussion regarding satellites and other space phenomenon narratives I wish to contribute my input to the subject.

In particular I hope to clear up some of more technical points in the discussion particularly regarding how rockets would function or fail to function in a vacuum and I would like to offer some alternative explanations for iridium flares.

Thank you,
The White Lodge
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Unread post by Flabbergasted »

The White Lodge
Before we all get carried into orbit, would you mind taking a minute to explain your choice of handle?
The_White_Lodge
Banned

My handle is in reference to the noble men and women who have carried the light through the ages up until the present day.

At this moment, they are scattered in the "wilderness" with no common name or visible body to associate with. I imagine most, if not all of the people who read and write on this forum have some yearning to join this great purpose, but few if any understand what it is they wish to be a part of.

Years ago, those who were seeking such a thing, who were seeking to do good, were not shut out from the world and forced into obscurity as we on this forum are. As I hope to detail in full, there was a solid core of good men among the intellectual elite, the clergy and the masonic circles which existed up until the early 20th century. I also hope to detail in full, the conspiracy which had been organizing for centuries prior which eventually usurped and destroyed this core and took full control of the world's systems of power.

Now I suspect I am being vetted because of the goof of my satellite proof. Of course that was inexcusable on my part, but real science and investigation is built on finding mistakes in judgement and then correcting them, and I do think that there must be some undeniable contradiction which can be found between the designs of these satellites and the physical laws which are suppose to govern them.
Kham
Admin

Unread post by Kham »

TWL,

Welcome to the forum.
Years ago, those who were seeking such a thing, who were seeking to do good, were not shut out from the world and forced into obscurity
When might have this time been, years ago?
Flabbergasted
Administrator

The_White_Lodge wrote:...there was a solid core of good men among the intellectual elite, the clergy and the masonic circles...
It could not be otherwise. In fact, you might find this older post of mine relevant: http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f= ... 0#p2387770
The_White_Lodge wrote:Now I suspect I am being vetted because of the goof of my satellite proof.
Sorry, it was a turn of phrase. I didn´t mean to make one thing contingent on the other :)

It is common practice to ask new members to describe their professional background and explain their choice of handle, and the answers are never less than interesting. Fact is, your introduction was very brief, and it had become obvious you are no simpleton.
The_White_Lodge
Banned

Flabbergasted,

Your post stated the point perfectly:
Flabbergasted » October 13th, 2013, 7:53 pm wrote:For those who think bankers could have invented the great world traditions (Christianity, Islam, Buddhism, Taoism, Hinduism, etc.), upon which all civilizations have been built (except modern industrialized society), without the vile nature of the authorship being suspected by any of millions of intellectually accomplished and inquisitive philosophers, jurisprudents, mystics, theologians, scholars, poets and monks over the past 25 centuries, I can only say they must not yet have had the inner experience of which Lossky speaks, or they must have been deeply traumatized by something, or they must think they are head and shoulders above the Ibn Arabi´s and Chesterton´s of this world. They are like the colorblind man who, rather than acknowledging his own limitations, denies the possibility that others have first-hand experience of colors.

Bankers and tyrants do not create civilizations or any of the truly qualitative elements in them, such as moral and ethical concepts, sacraments, sacred art, symbols and architecture, asceticism, liturgy, wisdom traditions, languages, canon law, literature classics, traditional sciences and crafts, scripture, charity and traditional mythology.
At times I feel the culture of this forum suffers from failing to differentiate between the powers of exploitation and power in general and thus flirts with the trappings of the anarchistic disposition. It is good to know that this is not a universal syndrome among Clues Forum readers.

It is also worth noting that even the culture of modern industrialized society could not have been established nor could it continue to hold the minds of the masses without the cooperation of many talented and more spirited individuals who sell their souls for personal gain in exchange for serving the stringpullers however they wish. This is one of the most effective tactics by which people have become spellbound into the simulacra of the machine. Often when a public figure first emerges their early work has a token of genuineness to it, take the early music of Bob Dylan for example, which certainly does evoke a sense of connecting with some real emotion. That is the bait by which they hook people into their illusion and then they use their Bob Dylan puppet, who publicly admitted he sold he his soul by the way, to lure people down to their hell.

Khan,

"The White Lodge" as I'll call it, still existed in an active form right up until World War II. I plan on explaining the timeline that occurred in much greater depth, but consider this ideas for now:

That the real purpose and hidden operation of both world wars and the world depression was for this shadow power, who I will refer to as "The Warlocks," to dismantle any remaining opposition to their will in the power circles of the world, and establish complete control as an "invisible government."

Consider that this is exactly the plan that was detailed in many "dark lodge reveals" in the late 19th and early 20th century. The most explicit of which is The Protocols of the Elders of Zion, and I do plan on explaining more about who composes this "dark lodge" and why they went about revealing their plans the way they have.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

The_White_Lodge » November 5th, 2017, 12:01 am wrote:Flabbergasted,

Your post stated the point perfectly:
Flabbergasted » October 13th, 2013, 7:53 pm wrote:For those who think bankers could have invented the great world traditions (Christianity, Islam, Buddhism, Taoism, Hinduism, etc.), upon which all civilizations have been built (except modern industrialized society), without the vile nature of the authorship being suspected by any of millions of intellectually accomplished and inquisitive philosophers, jurisprudents, mystics, theologians, scholars, poets and monks over the past 25 centuries, I can only say they must not yet have had the inner experience of which Lossky speaks, or they must have been deeply traumatized by something, or they must think they are head and shoulders above the Ibn Arabi´s and Chesterton´s of this world. They are like the colorblind man who, rather than acknowledging his own limitations, denies the possibility that others have first-hand experience of colors.

Bankers and tyrants do not create civilizations or any of the truly qualitative elements in them, such as moral and ethical concepts, sacraments, sacred art, symbols and architecture, asceticism, liturgy, wisdom traditions, languages, canon law, literature classics, traditional sciences and crafts, scripture, charity and traditional mythology.
At times I feel the culture of this forum suffers from failing to differentiate between the powers of exploitation and power in general and thus flirts with the trappings of the anarchistic disposition. It is good to know that this is not a universal syndrome among Clues Forum readers.

It is also worth noting that even the culture of modern industrialized society could not have been established nor could it continue to hold the minds of the masses without the cooperation of many talented and more spirited individuals who sell their souls for personal gain in exchange for serving the stringpullers however they wish. This is one of the most effective tactics by which people have become spellbound into the simulacra of the machine. Often when a public figure first emerges their early work has a token of genuineness to it, take the early music of Bob Dylan for example, which certainly does evoke a sense of connecting with some real emotion. That is the bait by which they hook people into their illusion and then they use their Bob Dylan puppet, who publicly admitted he sold he his soul by the way, to lure people down to their hell.

Khan,

"The White Lodge" as I'll call it, still existed in an active form right up until World War II. I plan on explaining the timeline that occurred in much greater depth, but consider this ideas for now:

That the real purpose and hidden operation of both world wars and the world depression was for this shadow power, who I will refer to as "The Warlocks," to dismantle any remaining opposition to their will in the power circles of the world, and establish complete control as an "invisible government."

Consider that this is exactly the plan that was detailed in many "dark lodge reveals" in the late 19th and early 20th century. The most explicit of which is The Protocols of the Elders of Zion, and I do plan on explaining more about who composes this "dark lodge" and why they went about revealing their plans the way they have.
I don't want to troll your discussion.

I would like to say that while I somewhat admire the analogy of a "color blind" person, I myself have a form of color-blindness and it doesn't make color differences invisible to me. It changes my ability to identify color with conventional language, though. I hope that makes sense. It's a bit like turning down the contrast setting on a monitor, maybe, but even that is not an adequate explanation. I think a more apt analogy might be to suggest that those who pick up on something have an entire sense that is different from others.

The reason is that — while most people begin with the five basic senses and some additional ones we might mention like balance, intuition and so on — many other senses are based on elements of such structured in one's consciousness or thought patterns. In other words, the "sense" that we have that people can lie to us is not different from others' awareness that people can lie. It is only, perhaps, that we have a different internal "system" that makes a sense something we can even refer to with the word "sense". Our "sense" detects a lie where others do not. We also say we intuit or we have a feeling. We have the ability to recognize that anyone is capable of building up these abilities if they have reasonably tested the extents of their ordinary senses, upon which limitations can be defined.

Many people believe what they see because they have not tried to fool themselves and determine at what point they don't know. They are uncomfortable knowing that there is a blind spot and so the blind spot itself is placed in a blind spot.

The "color blindness" we talk about when someone doesn't know if something contains blue, or if something brown is red or green, is often a physical diagnosis having to do with eye structure. But the phenomenon we are trying to edge toward understanding at CluesForum is the series of mental exercises each and every person can do to improve how they recognize reality from their personal vantage point.

I suspect another reason (not the only one) people do not wish to improve their personal vantage point is because they have some trained or inherent element of psychopathy or sociopathy which makes them resent others' world views, and they subconsciously preserve their sense of sympathy for others in order to feel as though they are a good person, rather than actually exercising real empathy and the sharing of experiences.

On a similar note, I would not be so resentful of those of the "anarchistic" sense, The_White_Lodge. The world we live in is the only thing that rules us, not necessarily the other people in it. The model we presently live in is anarchy. A big lie (or is it "blind spot"?) is that we live in social systems that earnestly attempt to create justice and fairness and artistic flourishes that reflect those qualities of civilization rather than a mixed bag free-for-all of good and bad people.

I am curious about your sense that Clues Forum members do not wish to discuss what constitutes responsible use of power. That seems to contradict my sense of what we're doing here.
The_White_Lodge
Banned

Hoi Polloi,

You are right that society is a mixed-bag of good and bad people, and as Machiavelli accurately stated, most will tend to their lower nature. However, that doesn't mean that there haven't been times when justice and freedom have reigned even if for a short duration. Again, I will cite Michiavelli's brilliant analysis in The Discourses where he outlines how and why each of the three forms of government: kingship, republic and democracy each decay when they do and why often they cycle in that order and then turn over again with democracy decaying into anarchy and warlords which is then restored back to kingship.

As internet forums go, I find the Clues Forum to be sensible and moderate in the anarchistic disposition, but I think we both must admit that for every statement which asserts positively how a just society would function there are dozens of statements which are framed in the negative against how society is currently set up. I don't have a problem with those negative statements, but there is definitely a negative trance that tends to dominate the ethos here.

I get the sense that almost everyone on this forum understands what is bad, but there doesn't seem to be that same corresponding understanding of what is good.
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

Unread post by SacredCowSlayer »

The_White_Lodge » November 7th, 2017, 12:54 am wrote:Hoi Polloi,

As internet forums go, I find the Clues Forum to be sensible and moderate in the anarchistic disposition, but I think we both must admit that for every statement which asserts positively how a just society would function there are dozens of statements which are framed in the negative against how society is currently set up. I don't have a problem with those negative statements, but there is definitely a negative trance that tends to dominate the ethos here.

I get the sense that almost everyone on this forum understands what is bad, but there doesn't seem to be that same corresponding understanding of what is good.
I’ve really appreciated your contributions here thus far. Just a polite reminder concerning the above statement.

This forum is a place to analyze and discuss media fakery. I don’t know of any members here who often see the positive in the deceptions.

So, in that light, I do think this is a quite sensible and safe place for thinkers.

That’s my two cents, and you might not think it’s worth that much, and that’s okay by me.

What I love the most here is that the environment is fair, and the mods (while not perfect- I know them, and can say they wouldn’t pretend otherwise) do their best to protect the integrity of this forum, yet give newcomers a legitimate opportunity. It’s a tough balancing act I can assure you.

It can be easy to lose sight of what this forum was created for, so just please keep that in mind.
Deception is evil and ugly. And that’s what we pick at.
Flabbergasted
Administrator

The_White_Lodge » November 7th, 2017, 2:54 am wrote:I get the sense that almost everyone on this forum understands what is bad, but there doesn't seem to be that same corresponding understanding of what is good.
Pretty close to the famous quote: "The reformer is always right about what's wrong. However, he's often wrong about what is right."

In any case, as SCS points out, the work of this forum is by definition "negative", or "forensic". Indirectly, though, it produces extremely positive effects if you know what to do with the newly acquired knowledge.
The_White_Lodge
Banned

Flabbergasted and SacredCowSlayer,

I agree, as far as media fakery goes there is no positive. Researching the Warlocks, their tactics, and the hold they have on the minds of the public is as a dark and ugly a subject matter as there is. This is all the more reason why it's important for us to have a sense of what is good and positive lest we too "gaze long into the abyss" as Nietzsche said.

When I first was going up the rabbit hole I found myself in a very dark place because I was focusing so much of my mind on the negative, and eventually I came to establish a rule in my process which is that: for every ounce of effort I give to focusing on the understanding the nature of evil, I will give two ounces of effort to focus on the understanding the nature of good.

Not only did my general health and mental well-being improve after I began putting this into action, but this method was extremely efficient, because by developing a strong sense of what is actually good, what is evil became much more obvious.

For example, I don't think anyone can truly appreciate just how immoral, manipulative and degenerate Hollywood movies are until they've seen a few of the great operas of the 19th century. By contrast, the white magic of Verdi allows one to see the black magic of Disney.

The same logic would apply to the political schema as well. The manipulation of power, and the tactics at work become much more apparent when one has a firm grasp on what proper use of power is.

My suggestion is that this be worked into the forum in its study of the history of the conspiracy.
smj

Unread post by smj »

are you goin' on about blavatsky's "mahatmas"...
http://theosophy.wiki/w-en/index.php?ti ... _of_Adepts

...or are you straight-up qabala?

http://www.sacred-texts.com/eso/moq/moq06.htm

...or is it all the same 'the immortal adepts giving us psience and philosophy' bullshit?
The_White_Lodge
Banned

SMJ,

Your response is exactly kind of hyper-cynicism that I was speaking of.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

When I first was going up the rabbit hole I found myself in a very dark place because I was focusing so much of my mind on the negative, and eventually I came to establish a rule in my process which is that: for every ounce of effort I give to focusing on the understanding the nature of evil, I will give two ounces of effort to focus on the understanding the nature of good.

Not only did my general health and mental well-being improve after I began putting this into action, but this method was extremely efficient, because by developing a strong sense of what is actually good, what is evil became much more obvious. I hear that you want to be helpful and I appreciate that sentiment immensely.

For example, I don't think anyone can truly appreciate just how immoral, manipulative and degenerate Hollywood movies are until they've seen a few of the great operas of the 19th century. By contrast, the white magic of Verdi allows one to see the black magic of Disney.

The same logic would apply to the political schema as well. The manipulation of power, and the tactics at work become much more apparent when one has a firm grasp on what proper use of power is.

My suggestion is that this be worked into the forum in its study of the history of the conspiracy.
I understand that you want to focus on positive things. I hear that you seem to think Machiavelli must be correct in the assessment that society will universally adhere to his old theory.

I think that it might be you are attached to that negative outcome, which is where your fear of some societal critique comes from.

Perhaps to alleviate your fears somewhat, I can tell you that I have looked at this stuff for a long time and I don't believe that warlords are going to be showing up to rule the world; I think they already do. Our quest, if you will, is to see if discussions of immoral acts of deception can do something to peacefully, without bloodshed, remove some of those warlords from their positions and what's more not leave any "vacuum" for any other evil to fill it.

Your position on negativity and positivity is interesting, and I can see how that would be enormously helpful for me if I were in a dense, alone, sad place, as well. However, I think you should rise above that past and I don't think you should accidentally project your negativity on this forum. I would appreciate if you could articulate your criticisms less negatively and focus on the good here, too. I hope that helps.

I would also like to know what you believe smj wrote that is objectionable, please. Are you feeling that your personal belief system is attacked in some way?
The_White_Lodge
Banned

Hoi Polloi,

If you consider SMJ's response an intelligent one then I think that speaks for itself. Not only did he frame his question so that I had only had the choice to be boxed into two pseudo-spiritual dogmas, but he even went as far as to suggest that anything outside his framework that I could say would ultimately be reducible back into his pre-defined boxes.

I do not fear social critique Hoi Polloi, but let's be clear that the world we're dealing with isn't an organic social phenomenon. This isn't a "society," it is a machine built upon thought control which has been imposed upon the masses by an inner ring of Warlocks who were able to completely usurp power by exploiting the technological advances of their opposition.

That is why it will not decay into anarchy and warlords, but rather it will continue to centralize until the entire world is under a single one world government and a single one world religion and shortly after that happens there will be cataclysms of unspeakable horror. However, I do not fear this, I have accepted it, and I doubt I'm the only one on this forum who has come to terms with it.

What I'm concerned with is rising above the darkness of this condition the best I can and helping others to do so the same. I'm here to continue the labor of the noble men and women who have kept carried the light to this point, which is once again the reason my account is named The White Lodge.