REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

How to register at Cluesforum / General administrative topics / and things that every member must read

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Postby smj on November 8th, 2017, 2:06 pm

ok then white lodge, i take it you're not a theosophist nor some jewish mystic. too bad, that would've been fun. so what exactly is your flavor of whitelodgeism and why did the second great war break it?
smj
Member
 
Posts: 70
Joined: September 10th, 2014, 11:29 pm

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Postby sykkelmannen on December 1st, 2017, 1:17 pm

nationality slovak.
reason for username: a passion for bicycles. sykkelmannen means 'the bicycle man' in norwegian.
professional expertise 0.
motivation for joining:
I have discovered much information in the septemberclues forum that I knew was correct, and all under one roof. While remaining skeptical as I stumble across controlled opposition all the time, I sure as hell feel hopeful I might have just discovered a bunch of guys with working brains. Cos frankly I don't know of any other web that would be disinfo-free. Needless to say, never met anyone in one person who had figured out all these things like nuke and nasa hoaxes and all the psyops since 9-11.

I would like to share some insights into faked history and discuss things I haven't come to any satisfying answers to myself. I'll admit this is my first day browsing the forum tho so I have some reading to do first. Also I would like to open up a somewhat unrelated (to 9/11) topic which I feel is of great importance, wasn't covered adequately in the forum and might find some readers interested.

I knew about 9/11 being a demolition since 2006. Then a lot later I learned about the fake planes. Today I googled nuke hoax, found the septemberclues predecessor website and from there I jumped to the updated web. And I learned the whole 9/11 stage was a movie. It surprised me tho because I had some conflicting info in my head, and I still wonder about some of those things. I guess I'll find the answers as I read thru the forums.
sykkelmannen
Newbie
 
Posts: 7
Joined: December 1st, 2017, 2:16 am

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Postby fbenario on December 2nd, 2017, 2:43 am

sykkelmannen » December 1st, 2017, 8:17 am wrote:nationality slovak.
reason for username: a passion for bicycles. sykkelmannen means 'the bicycle man' in norwegian.

You're a Slovak cyclist? Peter Sagan is great, love watching him ride. Is he the greatest Slovak cyclist?
fbenario
Member
 
Posts: 2200
Joined: October 23rd, 2009, 2:49 am
Location: Atlanta, GA

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Postby Nathan Draco on December 2nd, 2017, 7:29 am

welcome dear sir :)
Nathan Draco
Member
 
Posts: 47
Joined: August 27th, 2017, 4:13 pm

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Postby patrix on December 3rd, 2017, 9:31 am

sykkelmannen » December 1st, 2017, 1:17 pm wrote:nationality slovak.

I knew about 9/11 being a demolition since 2006. Then a lot later I learned about the fake planes. Today I googled nuke hoax, found the septemberclues predecessor website and from there I jumped to the updated web. And I learned the whole 9/11 stage was a movie. It surprised me tho because I had some conflicting info in my head, and I still wonder about some of those things. I guess I'll find the answers as I read thru the forums.


A warm welcome fellow North European (I'm Swedish). Looking forward to your inputs.
patrix
Member
 
Posts: 270
Joined: December 14th, 2016, 11:24 am

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Postby sykkelmannen on December 3rd, 2017, 2:17 pm

fbenario » December 2nd, 2017, 2:43 am wrote:You're a Slovak cyclist? Peter Sagan is great, love watching him ride. Is he the greatest Slovak cyclist?


Yes but I don't compete. Don't care much about pro cycling. He is no doubt the greatest Slovak cyclist of the 21st century. Best of 20th century is Anton Tkac.

@patrix: Thank you. I believe you let my user name confuse you somewhat. I am not north european by any standard; I can speak norwegian tho.
sykkelmannen
Newbie
 
Posts: 7
Joined: December 1st, 2017, 2:16 am

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Postby FervidGus on December 3rd, 2017, 4:41 pm

Hello Cluesforum.

The username I wish to use: FervidGus

The reason for choosing it is simple- Gus is my name, or rather a contraction of it, and fervid is the adjective form of fervour. I was rifling through a large, orange, and very dated latin dictionary in my school library a few years ago when my eyes landed on the entry "Fervidus". The definition was appealing; it resonated with my fiery and inexhaustible passion for study- it became a mantra to mumble when things didn't go well and was a semi-sacred totem of a personal attribute I knew I had but was losing grip of. It seems appropriate to harmonize the two as a username.

My nationality is British, and I am an Englishman in the south of the country. This may seem at ends with my choice of American English spellings. The reason is rather mute- after facing so many red squiggly lines due to not changing the language settings on my PC I just go with the more intuitive spellings for many words when typing.

My professional expertise is full time employment in preparing for one: I am a student studying electrical engineering. Though I have a relatively lengthy education in chemistry, and so enjoy reading about physical sciences quite a bit. Looking back, and even now, my gaze has always been inwards looking; not outwards into space but closer to home, the people, nature,, structures, systems, at the ground and what lies under it. This is why I preferred chemistry over physics, yet it is wyrd that has reunited me with physics in my current studies.

What do I intend to do after graduating? Probably to stick to the books because my intentions are not as simple as finding an average drafting or desk job just yet.

And now for my favorite part. Why I have finally decided to join CF. It was at around late 2012 that I first stumbled into the distinctive yellow forum when looking for information on the late Jacintha Saldanha. It was an exciting experience for a number of reasons; there was a distinct absence of reptilians, UFOs, New Age quackery, racism and other misdirection; there was order and an impressive amount of threads (but I didn't realize this was a 9/11 forum until a a few months later); and the content in the thread encouraged a style of critical thinking and investigative attitude quite original and new.

I forgot about the forum for a few months until I stumbled across it while researching more into the bizarre prank-call suicide case. I was half-hoping to find CF again. By following visual cues, SeptemberClues was watched on youtube, after getting the gist of its points from a few threads, and next was the VicSim report. It was an eye opening experience. So in summary, I have been on board with the zero deaths line of inquiry, simulated characters and "crash" imagery for a while now. [It would be maybe useful to point out that since a young age I was in an environment that taught me to distrust the official story of 9/11 and the motivations of politicians regarding the Iraq War. Naturally this gave me an investigative streak- quite fortunate considering how many there are who have never known skepticism]

By joining CF I wish to mainly contribute on media and government fakery (as well as the philosophical aspects to it etc). No capital letter "G" is given because what we have had as government for the past few centuries is pitiful. Also given my interest and education in science, I intend to contribute to science related threads, e.g. Space Hoaxes. I believe I have useful insights to share regarding the vacuum of space. What I can say for sure is there exists no shortage of dubious imagery provided by NASA. As it stands, I disagree with some comments on how the vacuum in space behaves.

I'd like to give an acknowledgement of how well written content is, and site maintenance over the past 5 years. The biting humor of Brianv has provided plenty of laughs as well as the cheerfully sardonic humor of Simon. Hoi's english is impressive. And the collective work of the members is commendable. It has been interesting to see many people and trolls amongst their midst move in and out of CF and leave their mark- Fred comes to mind. The face of media fakery is changing; youtube personalities are cashing in on the "truther market"; DBA tactics spearheaded by flat-Earthers and memes; and "search flooding"* effectively blots out any bona fide search for terms such as "fake news". There is a plethora of techniques engaged in obfuscating truth: to mislead, to teach poor thinking habits, and to profit from. Documenting their lies and ripping the veils of deception can do a lot for people in the future and now.

It is hoped that this is an appropriate handshake to the forum. And I excitedly anticipate confirmation of my acceptance and the questions new members usually face.
FervidGus
Newbie
 
Posts: 7
Joined: December 3rd, 2017, 1:45 am

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Postby Flabbergasted on December 3rd, 2017, 5:13 pm

Welcome FervidGus, you seem to be a reflective person. I look forward to your input on the behavior of objects in the vacuum of space.

FervidGus » December 3rd, 2017, 12:41 pm wrote:No capital letter "G" is given because what we have had as government for the past few centuries is pitiful.

You seem to suggest something happened a few centuries ago, giving rise to the pitiful governments we now have. Is there a before-and-after?
Flabbergasted
Member
 
Posts: 729
Joined: November 12th, 2012, 1:19 am

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Postby FervidGus on December 4th, 2017, 9:19 pm

Thank you Flabbergasted!

I made a bit of a jumble with that sentence regarding government and capitalization. Although it isn't pluralized my view wasn't to convey that I believe in some sort of One World Government, but just refer to all governments in general.

Now to answer your question, there was probably a turning point when multiple factors among states became widespread. To name a few, an increase in republicanism, suffrage, quicker, safer communication, widespread ideological upheaval of political philosophy, and advancement in technology (which leads to an increase in wealth as more food is made and more people may reach adulthood). These things may be argued to be responsible for leading to greater collusion between governments despite their differences; their "right" to dupe is mutually assured.
FervidGus
Newbie
 
Posts: 7
Joined: December 3rd, 2017, 1:45 am

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Postby Legionär on December 13th, 2017, 7:41 pm

Hi,

I'm an engineer from Sweden with a master's degree in software engineering, working as a programmer at a consultancy firm. My area of expertise is therefore naturally within IT.

I have been aware of many of these hoaxes for a long time. However, it is only recently that I have gotten more serious about digging deeper into them. I have to thank the Swedish podcast Radio Cui Bono for sparking the interesting. What I want to get out of my membership on this forum is to discuss things that I still find unclear, and by that get a better understanding into the various hoaxes.
Legionär
Newbie
 
Posts: 1
Joined: December 7th, 2017, 1:54 am

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Postby Flabbergasted on December 13th, 2017, 10:32 pm

Legionär » December 13th, 2017, 3:41 pm wrote:What I want to get out of my membership on this forum is to discuss things that I still find unclear...

Sounds good. I hope you take the time to read through all the relevant threads. It will make your contributions more interesting.

It´s no small endeavor I am asking: information on a given topic may be scattered over a dozen threads, from rocketry to Hollywood to banking.
Flabbergasted
Member
 
Posts: 729
Joined: November 12th, 2012, 1:19 am

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Postby patrix on December 14th, 2017, 10:20 am

Legionär » December 13th, 2017, 7:41 pm wrote:Hi,

I'm an engineer from Sweden with a master's degree in software engineering, working as a programmer at a consultancy firm. My area of expertise is therefore naturally within IT.

I have been aware of many of these hoaxes for a long time. However, it is only recently that I have gotten more serious about digging deeper into them. I have to thank the Swedish podcast Radio Cui Bono for sparking the interesting. What I want to get out of my membership on this forum is to discuss things that I still find unclear, and by that get a better understanding into the various hoaxes.


A warm welcome Legionär. Let's make a legion of nordic vikings fighting the Nutwork bullshit :) I'm Patrik in the Cui Bono podcast. Glad to have been of assistance.
patrix
Member
 
Posts: 270
Joined: December 14th, 2016, 11:24 am

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Postby lugershot22 on January 6th, 2018, 12:17 am

Goodbye.
Last edited by lugershot22 on January 7th, 2018, 3:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
lugershot22
Newbie
 
Posts: 1
Joined: January 5th, 2018, 12:53 am

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Postby Flabbergasted on January 6th, 2018, 2:06 pm

Hi lugershot22,

lugershot22 wrote:reason for username: "lugershot22" is a reminder of the right and need for self-defense.

Assuming it´s a reference to the Pistole Parabellum, I was wondering: is the Luger a weapon typically associated with self-defense?

lugershot22 wrote:I'm 100% convinced about what has been going on, so I don't underestimate the serious nature of it.

What are you referring to?

lugershot22 wrote:I can spot the shills a mile away.

How do you do that?
Flabbergasted
Member
 
Posts: 729
Joined: November 12th, 2012, 1:19 am

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Postby Matti on January 15th, 2018, 8:59 pm

My name is Matti Rouse and my preferred user name will be matti, my tax-tag is Charles Matthew Rouse. Both of these names will find me in search engines.

I’m 55 and live in Düsseldorf, Germany. I was born in Stratford upon Avon and lived there for the first 20 years of my life. Stratford is the birth place of Shakespeare and, having friends in the antique business supplying all the historical houses in the town with fake tables and beds and later working as an electrician in the theatre, I learned that it was not about true stories... but it was about stories.

I was adopted. At some point you find out that you yourself are a kind of fake, with two names and two sets of families. My adopted parents never kept this information from me but whilst you know the fact as a young child you don’t really understand it and when you do, it’s a revelation. So I have been peeling the metaphorical onion for as long as I can remember.

Your forum has provided a valuable service when looking at media fakery and I have checked in often over the years. When I first saw September Clues it went straight into a radio play my wife (Mithu Sanyal) was writing because I was her researcher. It was a paradigm shift in the Alternet. A brilliant Agatha Christie twist after 7 years of red herrings.

I don’t hink I will post very often but every now and then I realise that I know something that could be useful. News from Germany, maybe. My wife is a writer and cultural broadcaster and I have been through the music mill - met the devil several times but declined the offer - but my music does find it’s way onto tv cop shows sometimes. Your music is another reason for contact because it resonated and reminded me of similar stuff I’ve done in sessions. I play stringed instruments; guitars, banjos, fiddles, etc, and I sing. Online I am also: Monkeys with Tools, Die Streuner (the jobbing folk band) Filmfahren (The CD Matti Rouse by Filmfahren is available in iTunes, etc) The Long German Breakfast (also in iTunes): And I work with Florian van Volxem and Sven Rossenbach: http://www.sounddesign.com/

More examples here:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCALZQbNr2BDMb9Qr0a2P8pw

My facebook page also has a mix of these things: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCALZQb ... 9Qr0a2P8pw

I have been watching and listing to the alternative scene for a long time but since so many websites have outed themselves by jumping on Trump trains or race dogmatism or some other prooved-to-be-fake diversion there aren't many players left having an open, investigative attitude. So who can you talk to about these things?

Well, fortunately for me, my wife but not many others. Especially the nuclear story. It’s our Noble Lie and is used to drive so much. If you debunk it and everyone agrees then they will have to roll out Judy Wood’s new Tesla weapon or some other super weapon. For managers there has to be a noble lie, a monopoly of power, otherwise how will you manage all these people.

When you see through the game what is your prize? At the moment it's fakology / clues forum and the individuals in and around them. I enjoy listening to and reading your conversations and after a while I find it’s only polite to let you know that I’m here.

Long may it continue,

Matti
Matti
Newbie
 
Posts: 1
Joined: January 14th, 2018, 5:49 am

PreviousNext

Return to HOW TO REGISTER at CLUESFORUM - and other tips

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests