REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

How to register at Cluesforum / General administrative topics / and things that every member must read

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Unread postby squiggy on Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:51 am

nationality : american
profession ; educator social scienceswith degrees in political science and psychology --2 pseudo sciences
I came to 911 research quite accidentally after the find the boeing book by a french author whose name currently escapes me.

I originally was insensed by the premise of the text and tried to disprove its claims. I stumbled upon loose change and other research and began to have serious doubts about the official narrative. Since late 2003 I have been down the rabbit hole trying to find the truth.

The day of 911 I was in a classroom of 7th graders tuned in to the events. As I co -taught the class I left the room to get my coffee. When I returned the students were franticaaly telling me of another plane. I waited for what seemed like an eternity for the replay only to be disapointed by the fox banner blocking the shot. The students assured me they had seen a plane. When the repaly, the international shot, was shown found the image to be troublesome. I couldnt understand the jumpiness of the plane. I chalked it up to a technical glitch. I was feeling somewhat guilty that day as the events unfolded because I was flumaxed by the quality of images and commentary while people were suffering in New York. Only later after some years of research did these curiously strange moments become clearer to me.

Throughout my research I have had many revelations and changes of opinion. Many trusted researches have turned out to be dead ends as I am sure has been the case with many here. I have learned to be wary of all information and have been reticent to put myself in a position to defend any particular theory. That being said I have been a daily lurker at 911movement from its inceotion and was in a state of withdrwal when it went down. I joined reality shack but mostly just read the posts. I appreciate the work being done here and admire the contributions of simon, hoi and others to my understanding of the 911 psyop. I hope to contribute to the effort in however small a way that I can.

Recently at a professional development day the issue came up. I have many students who seem to question the veracity of the official narrative than one might expect. A fellow social studies teacher was lamenting this fact, complaining that some students"actually believe the government was responsible." Years ago I may have let the comment slide. These days I feel pretty comfortable articulating my doubts without fear of ridicule. I said perhaps the matter deserves further investigation. His response was that he did his research and he cited popular mechanics as his source. Besides stating that the are bought and paid for I encouraged him to go a bit deeper. I dont think he will as he is a flag waving republican. I share this only to illustrate the tremendous mainstream momentum we are up against. When you go against mainstream media you are swimming upstream. the masses have been truly hypnotised and are in complete denial when confronted with facts that dont coincide with there perception of reality. They obviously have a separate relity from those who have made a paradigm shift due to uncomfortable truths. While I dont believe " the government did it" certainly elements inside, closely linked, and even foreign entities were responsible. September clues clearly illustrates how the day was all about perception management. Many, including myself, were traumatized to the point where even though things didnt quite add up we accepted the authorative media accounts. i dont know if a critical mass of understanding will ever be attained but I for one am willing to pound and chip away until at least my own family members are willing to at least doubt what they were told. This is no easy task. At one point I even had ny father doubting. but like any paradigm shift even when people are shown demontrably incontavertable evidence they usually go right back to the comfort of there original worldview. Anyway thanks for providing this forum and i look forward to contributing in any way I can.
squiggy
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:20 pm

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Unread postby fbenario on Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:42 am

squiggy wrote:I came to 911 research quite accidentally after the find the boeing book by a french author whose name currently escapes me.

This is the book (incidentally, it is also the book that first led me to question the official 9/11 narrative):
When it was first released in Europe, L’Effroyable Mensonge sold over 200,000 copies in France and became an instant bestseller. In his follow-up book Pentagate, Thierry Meyssan elaborates on what he believes are serious inconsistencies between observations of the damage to the Pentagon and the official explanation of what happened there. In fact, he questions such basic elements as whether or not the Pentagon was hit by a plane at all. In reality, Meyssan argues that the Pentagon was the target of a guided missile, fired on as the result of a right-wing conspiracy within the United States government. The evidence that supports the author’s arguments includes eyewitness accounts and commentary by a military authority on explosives. However, most of the narrative consists of the author’s own analyses of the reports by politicians and journalists as well as film footage of the sites. Photos are included in both books.

http://www.amazon.com/Pentagate-Thierry ... 1592090281

He's obviously not trustworthy because he believes the evidence shown on TV and at the Pentagon.
fbenario
Member
 
Posts: 2231
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:49 am
Location: Atlanta, GA

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Unread postby hoi.polloi on Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:48 am

Thank you to everyone new and old who has registered and introduced themselves. Welcome and thank you for your support.
hoi.polloi
Administrator
 
Posts: 5061
Joined: Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:24 pm

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Unread postby MrCIAagent1 on Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:42 am

Hi All

My name is David, I live and work in USA for the CIA. I've been asked to help out in the search for clues on 911. Don't tell anyone but we don't think it happened the way we all have been told. Total fakery is a distinct possibility and one I have been interested in most of late. Our budget is set for a modest investigation to reopen the case. Using video and photographic evidence I hope to be able to put a case together. I think the work done so far by you fine people will help to quickly to unravel the depth of this conspiracy. I look forward to reading and posting in the near future. Good day.
MrCIAagent1
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:33 am

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Unread postby nonhocapito on Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:25 am

MrCIAagent1 wrote:Hi All

My name is David, I live and work in USA for the CIA. I've been asked to help out in the search for clues on 911. Don't tell anyone but we don't think it happened the way we all have been told. Total fakery is a distinct possibility and one I have been interested in most of late. Our budget is set for a modest investigation to reopen the case. Using video and photographic evidence I hope to be able to put a case together. I think the work done so far by you fine people will help to quickly to unravel the depth of this conspiracy. I look forward to reading and posting in the near future. Good day.


That's a good one. Thanks for the good laugh. Granted, the fact that you connect from the UK makes your involvement "in USA for the CIA" slightly harder to sell, but still. 4/10 for trolling. See me after class.
nonhocapito
Administrator
 
Posts: 2555
Joined: Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:38 am
Location: Italy

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Unread postby hoi.polloi on Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:26 am

I believe 'no CIA' is one of our rules.
hoi.polloi
Administrator
 
Posts: 5061
Joined: Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:24 pm

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Unread postby simonshack on Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:44 pm

MrCIA agent has been spamming my YT channel. http://www.youtube.com/user/simonshack?feature=mhum
Just another annoying clown.
simonshack
Administrator
 
Posts: 6773
Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:09 pm
Location: italy

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Unread postby jaytotale on Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:41 pm

.
Last edited by jaytotale on Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jaytotale
Member
 
Posts: 68
Joined: Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:53 pm

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Unread postby MrCIAagent1 on Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:30 pm

nonhocapito wrote:
MrCIAagent1 wrote:Hi All

My name is David, I live and work in USA for the CIA. I've been asked to help out in the search for clues on 911. Don't tell anyone but we don't think it happened the way we all have been told. Total fakery is a distinct possibility and one I have been interested in most of late. Our budget is set for a modest investigation to reopen the case. Using video and photographic evidence I hope to be able to put a case together. I think the work done so far by you fine people will help to quickly to unravel the depth of this conspiracy. I look forward to reading and posting in the near future. Good day.


That's a good one. Thanks for the good laugh. Granted, the fact that you connect from the UK makes your involvement "in USA for the CIA" slightly harder to sell, but still. 4/10 for trolling. See me after class.


I'm in the UK undercover part of a operation called Forklift, and no its not in a warehouse. Its very sensitive at this point, but I'm sure you'll all find out in due course. I'm not a troll and someone else posted messages on Simon Shacks channel page. I don't write stories for one thing, and my work would not permit me to anyway. I'm here to look into the issue and people on the net have used my code name against me. You see they are always one step ahead and have a bank of computers ready to decipher any messages. Its really hard to contact anyone without someone finding out. That's why I try to keep my text short and to the point. It can lead to leaks of unwanted information getting out. I said more than I should have in another post on here because I forget myself sometimes. It no fun being all secretive if you can not tell anyone about the next big news story. I'm sure I'll get the can for just being on here, they are so full of importance. The drug running and all the corruption in this organization you feel the need to drop some of the information out there to see what people think. I know there are reasons for some of the actions the CIA do, but many people use it to run the world the way they see fit. It always interfering with politics, bumping of people they don't like and replacing them with people they do. I will keep you informed when the investigation reopens and we arrest the perpetrators of 911.
Good Day
MrCIAagent1
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:33 am

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Unread postby simonshack on Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:49 pm

MrCIAagent1 wrote:I will keep you informed when the investigation reopens and we arrest the perpetrators of 911.
Good Day


That's so very kind of you. Thanks for caring! <_<
simonshack
Administrator
 
Posts: 6773
Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:09 pm
Location: italy

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Unread postby warriorhun on Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:40 pm

Dear MrCIAagent1,

Are you sure you are finished with your homework yet?
And do not stay up late, at the age of 13 the body requires enough sleep for regeneration.
And behave yourself well in school tomorrow!
And never forget what Lenin said: "Learning, learning, learning!" :)
warriorhun
Member
 
Posts: 514
Joined: Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:26 pm

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Unread postby reel.deal on Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:47 pm

MrCIAagent1 wrote:I'm in the UK undercover part of a operation called Forklift... I'm not a troll and... I'm here to look into the issue and people on the net have used my code name against me...

REAL GOOD UNDERCOVER ALIAS codename you got yourself there, MrCIAagent1...

MrCIAagent1 wrote: It was operation tailpipe that instigated the...

yeah, "OPERATION TAIL-PIPE" - thats the one that followed "OPERATION POOP-CHUTE",
& preceeded "IMPACTED-COLON OPERATION", & "OPERATION DIRT-BOX"

operation FORKLIFT... operation TAILPIPE...
"UNDERCOVER MrCIAagent1"
:lol: :lol: :lol:
:P
Last edited by reel.deal on Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
reel.deal
DELETED THEIR OWN POSTS :(
 
Posts: 1294
Joined: Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:42 am

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Unread postby SimSimon on Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:51 am

Hi Forum,

I'm here to introduce myself. You might know me from my old YouTube channel 911SimpleSimon. I've realised that it is worth another look into TV fakery and I'm willing to put the comedy videos I did behind me and start a new if you can give me the same opportunity. I really do want to research the subject and only post my finding. I suspect that you all will be kind hearted and not remove me from this useful forum. I think I can also make new videos that will show how it is possible to fake lots of the videos with the right software. I would like to point out that my channel 911Crasting is a useful place to see the fake images and I have worked hard in getting them out. You can clearly see most of the videos have problems with shadows and even at the high resolution they still look cartoon like. The amazing thing is that more people are seeing them for what they are, fake. I will look over the new videos and analyse them to see what I can discover a new.
SimSimon
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:33 am

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Unread postby fbenario on Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:06 am

SimSimon wrote:Hi Forum

You know, choosing the username SimSimon on this forum, of all places, strikes me as a not-so-subtle insult to all of our efforts. You must not be looking to be taken very seriously. Good-bye.
fbenario
Member
 
Posts: 2231
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:49 am
Location: Atlanta, GA

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Unread postby fbenario on Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:11 am

All CIA employees, like all actors, and all politicians, lie for a living. Consequently, everything you say is a lie.
MrCIAagent1 wrote:I said more than I should have in another post on here because I forget myself sometimes. It no fun being all secretive if you can not tell anyone about the next big news story. I'm sure I'll get the can for just being on here, they are so full of importance.

You must be very inexperienced. Whoever is paying you should demand their money back, since you're not very good.
fbenario
Member
 
Posts: 2231
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:49 am
Location: Atlanta, GA

PreviousNext

Return to HOW TO REGISTER at CLUESFORUM - and other tips

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest