Dunblane school shooting, Scotland, 13/3/1996

This is the forum dedicated to all 'minor' local psyops - phony murders, kidnappings and whatnot. It has now become evident that the news media constantly feeds the public with entirely fake stories - in order to keep us in eternal fear of our next-door neighbours and fellow citizens.
Euphoria

Ryan Liddell Dunblane survivor 'attempted to rape pensioner'

Unread post by Euphoria »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... ioner.html

A survivor of the Dunblane massacre is facing jail for battering a 76-year-old churchgoer with intent to rape her.

Ryan Liddell was five when he was shot in the arm and chest by gunman Thomas Hamilton, who stormed into his year one gym class at Dunblane Primary School and murdered 16 of his classmates and his teacher.

Fifteen children, including Liddell, another teacher and a classroom assistant survived.

But Liddell, now 20, was today, found guilty of the violent sex attack on the committed Christian, retired nurse, and grandmother-of-two, after barging into her ground floor flat in Dunblane, Perthshire, tearing off her clothes, and saying he wanted sex.

After a trial that lasted nine days, a jury of eight women and seven men at the High Court in Dumbarton took more than four-and-a-half hours to find Liddell, of Dunblane, guilty by majority of assault with intent to rape and to endanger life. He had denied the charge.

He was also found guilty, unanimously, of breaking a bail curfew.

Jurors were not told of Liddell's tragic link to the 1996 massacre before reaching their verdict - but they were told of its effects.

They heard that Liddell had been diagnosed with attention deficit hyperactive disorder (ADHD) when he was six - just a year after being pulled bleeding from the gym and asking his heartbroken mother: 'Mummy am I going to die?'

And they heard he had suffered sleeplessness and anxiety since he was a child - a condition which in adulthood made him semi-nocturnal.

Liddell, who worked as a short-order cook at a local Little Chef, had been stalking the streets of Dunblane on the night of June 14, 2010, when he spotted his victim's door ajar - and walked into her life to rob her of her independence in the 4am attack.

In what advocate depute Jennifer Bain, prosecuting, described as a 'senseless and brutal' assault, he pretended he was her carer and was there to give her a shower, before punching her repeatedly and kicking her on the head as she lay on the ground.

He ripped off her clothes before dragging her through to her bedroom and telling her he wanted to have sex with her.

He might have gone through with the rape, but was forced to flee when the woman's neighbours, alerted by muffled screams, ran downstairs to find her lying naked in her living room in a pool of blood, bruised and battered with two broken teeth.

Judge Lord Uist told Liddell he had been found guilty of an 'appalling' crime'.

Deferring sentence for background reports - including a psychiatric report and a risk assessment - until July 20 at the High Court in Edinburgh, the judge ordered that Liddell's name be placed on the sex offenders' register.

He remanded Liddell in custody, and thanked the jury for taking part in what he called 'a most distressing trial'.

He told Liddell: 'You have been convicted by the jury of an appalling attack on an elderly, infirm lady in her own home in the middle of the night.'

The court heard that Liddell had two previous convictions - a sheriff court summary conviction for theft by housebreaking, and a district court conviction for breach of the peace.

The jury was told Liddell had very few friends, and lived alone, having fallen out with his mother and stepfather.

He described himself as 'an idiot' and 'naive' and said in evidence that from childhood he had felt 'invincible'.

His own friends described him as 'strange'.

On the night of the incident he was 'blitzed' after sharing two bottles of vodka and beers with other youngsters in woods near Dunblane High School.

He became angry when his lifelong friend Connor O'Byrne went off with a girl with whom Liddell had been infatuated for a year and a half, after working with her at the Little Chef.

He then drove another friend home while still drunk, before trawling the streets alone.

His victim had left her door unlocked so her 51-year-old son could get in in the morning, as she planned to cook him breakfast.

Instead, it was Liddell who entered.
Last edited by Euphoria on Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Euphoria

Father of Dunblane victim loses second daughter in drowning

Another psyop, to reinforce the original psyop? Or was this person a real flesh-and-blood daughter, of one of the insiders to the Dunblane psyop?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldne ... wning.html

Michelle Clydesdale, 24, died with Mark Porter, 29, a friend from London, after they went swimming with three friends in stormy seas in the early hours of Wednesday morning in the Spanish resort of Salou.

She was 11 when her half-sister Victoria - her father's daughter from a previous marriage - was killed by Thomas Hamilton in March 1996 along with 15 other children.

Charlie Clydesdale, 53...(are these images of the same person?)

...said he felt numb after hearing about his daughter's death in Spain, adding: "We can't take it all in. It's just tragic. I can't put my feelings in to words. I just feel 'not again'. We're all so shocked, I can't say any more."

His second wife, Irene, 51, said: "Charlie's living the nightmare again. When he put the phone down he just said 'please tell me this is a dream'. He was in a daze. Michelle was a genuine, nice, girl."

Miss Clydesdale, who lived with her mother in Tullibody, Clackmannanshire, was on holiday with four friends on the Costa Dorada south of Barcelona when the accident happened.

John Trainer, 54, from Cambuslang, near Glasgow, who was also in the resort, said the group had been drinking and he told them "time and again" not to go into the sea because it was so rough.

He added: "They ignored my warnings, stripped off and went in. Five of them went in and only three came back."

Police found the bodies on the Playa Larga beach after the pair disappeared in 7ft waves after going "skinny dipping" at midnight swim in a small, rocky cove.

The three friends who managed to get out of the water ran back to the hotel to raise the alarm. The group were staying at the Hotel Los Molinos Park where staff refused to discuss the incident.

A spokesman for the Catalan police said the alarm was raised at 2am and the bodies were found less than two hours later, around a half-a-mile away.

He added: "Everything is pointing to their deaths being the result of a tragic accident due to drowning. We expect the post-mortems to confirm this.

"The tourists had gone swimming. The weather was bad and the sea was pretty rough and probably not apt for bathing."

Mr Clydesdale, who lives in Falkirk and works as a courier, learned of the tragedy in a phone call from his son and went to Tullibody to comfort Michelle's mother Ina, and her two brothers Gareth and Charles. He became an outspoken advocate of gun control after the massacre.

A spokesman for the Foreign Office said the double drowning appeared to be an accident and the bodies would be flown back to Britain in the next few days.
Euphoria

Re: Purpose of Dunblane psyop

Double post. Please scrub (or ignore) this post!
Last edited by Euphoria on Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Euphoria

Re: Purpose of Dunblane psyop

muckletoon wrote:
Euphoria wrote:On March 18, 1996, Great Britain stood still to observe one minute of silence in commemoration for those that died in the Dunblane massacre. Another show of national unity, just as in Finland years later!

Finland, what on earth are you referring to?

Your posts are begining to exhibit all the symptoms of subterfuge.
I meant that the school shooting psyops in Finland were followed by 'minutes of silence' in front of the flag, with politicians appealing for 'national unity.' It's all part of the drama, and forms a noticeable pattern in these intelligence operations. Of course, if the events happened for real, then I'm sure there would be a similar response, and this has to be acknowledged.
pov603

Re: Dunblane school shooting, Scotland, 13/3/1996

Unread post by pov603 »

One thing to consider with these 'memorable' events is how much of a 'distraction' they are to the public who is bombarded at the time with images, views comments relating to only that particular instance.
That other things are happening at the same time ie votes on laws being passed in the Govt, scandals breaking which go unnoticed might be as much of the purpose of the 'main event' as was ever intended.
I remember that in the UK on 11/Sep'01 there was a semi-scandal afterwards as a [B-liar] Govt official [Peter Mandleson?] sent a memo requesting that some sensitive information be released on that day whilst all were being distracted.
This only came out way after the event for which the official was wrapped on the knuckles etc but was soon forgotten about [in the greater scheme of things that is].
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

fbenario wrote:In Summer 1986 I spent 10 days in Dunblane, bussing in to Edinburgh each morning for the Athletics portion of the Commonwealth Games - Daley Thompson, Steve Cram, Fatima Whitbread, etc. It's a nice example of a tiny Scottish town.

ImageImageImage

My summer in Britain that year was my final big vacation. I had just finished law school, and I remember spending a good bit of the trip dreading having to go to work forever when we returned home. Practicing law? Ugh.

I suppose we shouldn't be surprised by the tennis-player-Andy-Murray reference to the Dunblane psyop on 9/11. Ugh.
For years, Murray has been considered just a rung below the ''Big Three'' of Roger Federer, Rafael Nadal and Djokovic, who had shared 29 of the previous 30 major titles. Now he's joined the club and Britain is rejoicing.

Nowhere was the impact felt more deeply than in his Scottish hometown of Dunblane, a cathedral town and site of a mass shooting in 1996. Murray was 8 when a gunman opened fire at his elementary school, killing 16 children and a teacher. He didn't witness the actual carnage, but hid under a desk in the headmaster's study.

A noisy crowd of about 80 people packed into the bar at the Dunblane Hotel to watch the U.S. Open final that ended shortly after 2 a.m. British time. After Djokovic hit a forehand service return long on match point, the crowd erupted in cheers and chants of ''There's only one Andy Murray.'''

''Andy is Dunblane's hero, not just Dunblane, the whole of Scotland and the rest of Britain,'' 63-year-old Gavin Noland told reporters at the bar.

Referring to Dunblane's shooting tragedy, 62-year-old Dave Whitton said: ''It's a town where things have happened, but this brings a moment of joy and happiness instead of other things that have happened.''

Murray's uncle, Neill Erskine, said he received a text message from Murray thanking the family for their support.

''There are a huge mixture of emotions in the family - pride, relief, excitement,'' he said.

Murray's grandparents, Roy and Shirley Erskine, were among those who stayed up late to watch the match. His grandmother recalled his rambunctious ways as a child.

''He had a temper on him and would always stamp his foot and say, 'I've got to do better, I've got to do better.' But he focused that eventually and used his energy to play tennis,'' she said.

Murray did most of his tennis training as a youth in Barcelona but remains fiercely loyal to his Scottish roots. Two other famous Scots - actor Sean Connery and Manchester United manager Alex Ferguson - were among those in the stands cheering him on at Flushing Meadows.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/murray-cap ... --ten.html
Euphoria

Sandra Uttley involvement in Dunblane PSYOP

Judy Erskine's links to George Robertson and the Lawn Tennis Association are worth looking at, I think.

But there are a few other perps who have implicated themselves in this hoax, while speaking to the media about their presence on the 'scene of the crime.' Once again (and it really sickens me to think about this), as with Hungerford 1987 and the involvement of St John Ambulance personnel, we have another ambulance worker implicated in the fraud - or at least, an alleged ambulance worker.

This time it is Sandra Uttley.

This is from the disinfo/derailment site on Dunblane, 'Dunblane Exposed.'

http://www.dunblaneexposed.info/2006/10 ... statement/
Euphoria

Murray MacBeath and the Dunblane PSYOP

Not only is the numerology suspicious, but Uttley is very keen to make links between Dunblane, Columbine and Port Arthur (as we accept now, these were also PSYOPs for the purpose of gun control).

Over the years, Uttley and the Scottish government have done a great job distracting the public with talks of a 'cover-up' when it seems most likely, that the real 'cover up' is that this event never happened!

She also mentioned her former university professor, a philosopher by the name of Murray MacBeath. I carried out some quick research on MacBeath...He apparently wrote this book:

He is incorrectly identified as Andrew MacBeath here.

I wonder if MacBeath was a fiction, or a real 'flesh and blood' man who had agreed to take part in the PSYOP before an unexpected death several months beforehand.

His alleged wife, Isobel MacBeath, does appear in 192.com though (as the only result in the UK for that name):

Isobel MacBeath is not based that close to Dunblane, then. Maybe 'Murray' was a sim, and Isobel and Robin Le Poidevin were the perps in this case? Impossible to tell at this stage.
reichstag fireman

Re: Murray MacBeath and the Dunblane PSYOP

Unread post by reichstag fireman »

Euphoria wrote:His alleged wife, Isobel MacBeath, does appear in 192.com though (as the only result in the UK for that name):
You should be treated to a copy of UK-INFO Disk. It supports all manner of searching (e.g. nationwide trawls for perps and vicsims, searches by surname alone, wildcards, etc.). Hours of fun for the professional PSYOP-buster like your good self :) Christmas is on its way (as usual), so maybe it could be a self-indulgent stocking-filler?
Alfie

Unread post by Alfie »

reichstag fireman wrote: You should be treated to a copy of UK-INFO Disk. It supports all manner of searching (e.g. nationwide trawls for perps and vicsims, searches by surname alone, wildcards, etc.)
Could you explain a bit more about that, maybe in the tip section - I didn't feel confident about downloading it from the pop ups of adverts I got. Cheers
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Alfie wrote:
reichstag fireman wrote: You should be treated to a copy of UK-INFO Disk. It supports all manner of searching (e.g. nationwide trawls for perps and vicsims, searches by surname alone, wildcards, etc.)
Could you explain a bit more about that, maybe in the tip section - I didn't feel confident about downloading it from the pop ups of adverts I got. Cheers
I use 'isohunt' occasionally, they recenlty added that girly pop up page, just close it and download the torrent. You can scan the file before you open it but they are normally quite safe - famous last words. You will need a torrent client, like utorrent, if you dont have one already.
Alfie

Unread post by Alfie »

brianv wrote:I use 'isohunt' occasionally, they recenlty added that girly pop up page, just close it and download the torrent. You can scan the file before you open it but they are normally quite safe - famous last words. You will need a torrent client, like utorrent, if you dont have one already.
Thanks for that, I'm learning so much from this forum.
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

Please note: I have removed from this thread the direct links to a torrent site. Please in the future let's all use some roundabout way to inform other members about the availability of torrents and similar tools out there on the internets. Or else do it privately via PM and email. Better safe than sorry. Thanks!
Knapsack

Re: Boeing 777 crashed in San Francisco (?)

Unread post by Knapsack »

And here's that word "resilience" again...

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/andy-murra ... dxAlNim9ws
sunshine05

Re: Boeing 777 crashed in San Francisco (?)

Unread post by sunshine05 »

Knapsack wrote:And here's that word "resilience" again...
Yes, I believe it's directly related to Agenda 21. I wrote an article about resilience and manufactured events: http://sandyhooktruth.wordpress.com/201 ... ed-events/

I believe we will continue to see this term more and more, unfortunately.