Andrew Breitbart Death and Other Peculiarities US 3/2012

This is the forum dedicated to all 'minor' local psyops - phony murders, kidnappings and whatnot. It has now become evident that the news media constantly feeds the public with entirely fake stories - in order to keep us in eternal fear of our next-door neighbours and fellow citizens.
fbenario

Re: Andrew Breitbart Death, Coroner Death L.A., CA 3/2012

Unread post by fbenario »

Maat wrote:
fbenario wrote:
Maat wrote:Fred & Libero, can you post the source page links (under each pic) to where you found all original images please? We can't retrace your research or even run Exif on copies from fotoforensics. Thanks :)
Oh. Sorry about that, Maat, not intentionally misleading on my part. You remember I complained recently about having to post two separate links for any single ELA comparison? Now you're saying I need to post a third link for a single ELA comp, which may just be a bridge too far for me. Again, sorry about this time, and for any future occurrences.
Perhaps I didn't explain it clearly enough, I didn't mean to be confusing Fred. No need for a 3rd link, just post the original image to show + its source page url, then the ELA result image beside/beneath with the fotoforensics link. i.e. original: [IMG ][/ IMG] adding @ source webpage URL — then the ELA result: [IMG ][/ IMG] adding @ link to full fotoforensics page (with both images). :)
I'm actually now more confused than ever. Are you saying that with one link I can post both ELA comparison images? If so, please give me an example, using the language and the necessary page link so I can learn it. Thanks.
Maat

Re: Andrew Breitbart Death and Other Peculiarities US 3/2012

Unread post by Maat »

Ok Fred, here's an example from Libero’s post since he added the webpage source:

Using the original image url to post it (so anyone can right click & save or drag & drop in Google to search further):

Source @ http://articles.businessinsider.com/201 ... department

Then, after pasting it in fotoforensics to get the ELA image:

@ http://fotoforensics.com/analysis.php?i ... 112.196467 (showing both on the page)

Hope that helps :)
Libero

Unread post by Libero »

Fbenario,

The way I understood it is that we should additionally post the website address that we are analyzing the photos from along with the photo and ELA so that all members can view the original photo and do their own analysis. This ensures that the poster is not mucking with the photo on their own or taking it from a less-than-reliable source such as Iphotoshopforaliving.whatever. It makes perfect sense for a site only looking for the truth (eliminate the possibility/probability of fakery)

Edit: Sorry Maat.. you just beat me. Cue Twilight Zone theme :D
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

Thank you both, I will try my best.