Dale Cregan 09/18/2011

This is the forum dedicated to all 'minor' local psyops - phony murders, kidnappings and whatnot. It has now become evident that the news media constantly feeds the public with entirely fake stories - in order to keep us in eternal fear of our next-door neighbours and fellow citizens.
brianv

Re: Dale Cregan 09/18/2011

Unread post by brianv »

RF. Just to say, I've nailed your man (T**) from the clues you left, whether inadvertantly or not.

Heavy shit - if what you say is correct.
reichstag fireman

Unread post by reichstag fireman »

[edit: removed personal stuff]
Last edited by reichstag fireman on Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:03 am, edited 196 times in total.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Why on earth did you choose here to reveal this to the world?

I know you're going to say "They wouldn't touch it with a barge-pole" - when I ask this next question, but I have to ask! Why haven't you contacted the Irish "authorities", or have you?? What has been their response? This would rattle their clown state to the core! Also, that "pseudonym" is a bit close for comfort as regards one of our previous members here!

I had a brief er, "affair" with Howard Marks' cousin in London, well she said "she was his cousin". A Welsh girl (L), is all I will say. He was discussed once or twice. This was years before "Mr Nice" came out, but after he became notorious for his involvement in the drug trade in Ireland, which was all over the media by the late 70's early 80's.

Fuck
bostonterrierowner

Unread post by bostonterrierowner »

Reichstag ,

From what I understood you were born in Ireland and later adopted(?) by a British family . Right ?
The whole process was operated and funded by some organization sponsored by British government and used for child trafficking .

You also mentioned that you were sent to the bedlam in 2010 by the Windsors for exposing them . Please elaborate on this more . It sounds a bit lofty and fantastic .

Referring to child trafficking operations I want to attract your attention to Chinese city of Canton and its Shamian Island where American Consulate is located ( almost next door to the Polish one ) . When I first arrived in this particular place I was shocked by the amount of American couples carrying Chinese toddlers around .
It turned out that the luxurious hotel White Swan ( the same one Kim Dzong Ill allegedly kept on choosing when travelling to Canton/Guangzhou ) was and most certainly still is used as a base for the gigantic operation that results in over 50 thousand adopcies a year .

Vast majority of these American couples seemed 100% legit and honest , arriving in Shamian Dao with their own , grown up children and
adopting these little Chinese out of good heart but after some Internet research I bumped into the allegations that this particular channel is used for procuring children for homosexual couples and the ones legally barred from adoption process due to some former misconduct .

I even engaged in conversation with one guy coming from North Carolina and asked him if it had never crossed his mind that he might be actually buying a kid of some political prisoner . "They are all political prisoners in this country " was his answer.
Like this poor brainwashed and overweight idiot wasn't :)

For the explanation sake I found my way to this part of China during my backpacking trip . I chose Shamian after it was recommended by Lonely Planet .

Shamian Dao was a major location for companies/merchants involved in Opium dumping on Chinese population , scheme sponsored by European powers . This picturesque inner city Island is full of European architecture reminding the visitors of Vienna , London , Paris , etc .
Last edited by bostonterrierowner on Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

reichstag fireman wrote:
simonshack wrote:*
PS: RF, I can't seem to find your introduction in the introduction thread - although I remember that you duly posted one? : http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=838
Could you point me to it? Thanks!
Hello Simon,

I definitely posted an introduction, and I definitely didn't delete it. So someone else has deleted it, without my permission. Perhaps by hacking my account on CluesForum or even by hacking my laptop (which i tend to use at my step-mother's home in Ludlow, South Shropshire, England.)
Wait - isn't this your introduction? http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?p=2370222#p2370222

If so, it might have been me who moved it at some stage to the LONDON 7/7 thread - since it was relevant to that topic. Mea culpa - apologies. :)
Mercurial

Unread post by Mercurial »

Anyone here read David McGowan's Programmed to Kill? I'm only part way through it and so far it's shocking. A catalogue of cover-ups. Not his usual witty take on things, well, there's no room to be. Not so sure I want to read it all but I'm going to force myself.
lux

Unread post by lux »

^ Yes, I've read it. It's not an easy read, that's for sure, but I couldn't put it down as they say. Being a young man during the "serial killer" era of the 1960s and beyond, I found the book to be a real mind blower. I also read a book that McGowan references in his book called "The Ultimate Evil" by Maury Terry. It's a record of in-depth research into the "Son of Sam" murders. Also very informative.

McGowan's book, especially, reveals how the press misrepresents the truth and cooperates with the nasty folks behind these events.
reichstag fireman

[edit: removed personal info]
Last edited by reichstag fireman on Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:03 am, edited 87 times in total.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Yes, the man who kicks a bag of air around a field while wearing a green shirt is known as "Paul McGrath", I read that the other night!
I'd create a wordpress site, if I were you, and shame the lot of them! A useless bunch of retards - an expression I don't use often, but usually in regards to the so-called Irish "authorities"...allegedly. Apparently the was a constitutional vote recently on the rights of children no less, which actually gives the "state" the right to take your child away, if you aren't a good sheep. 15% of the electorate turned out, and the vote was passed. The ^8% of "yes" men, probably mostly wearers of dog-collars and black-frocks and in their 80's and who will be dead next year and who don't have children, [?], had the constitution altered forever!

Good old democracy!

A yacht landed in Cork about 2 years ago, with $950,000,000 worth of Charlie on board - that was the last we ever heard of it! I wonder who has that sort of dosh lying around?

edit: Apparently there has been a trial, a rather quiet one. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Seabight
Last edited by brianv on Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
reichstag fireman

[edit: removed personal info]
Last edited by reichstag fireman on Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:04 am, edited 60 times in total.
reichstag fireman

bostonterrierowner wrote:Reichstag ,

From what I understood you were born in Ireland and later adopted(?) by a British family . Right ?
That's right, although the "adoptions" were totally illegal. We were just sold. No legal formalities. No family court cases, nothing. Our Irish identities were destroyed, and then we were inserted into British families. In my case I was spliced into the identity of a deceased child of a one-parent British family. Pretty sick stuff. Money changed hands. Which made it all the more illegal. The "adoptions" were totally criminal under Irish law. They were, in fact, abductions. Made all the worse by the deceit in trying to crush my real identity, my Irish nationality, and even more importantly my Roman Catholic faith. The Orphanage was run by a child welfare "charity" of Queen Elizabeth's Anglican Church, which was completely complicit. That over-educated fool at the top of the thread has been a child trafficker for decades.
You also mentioned that you were sent to the bedlam in 2010 by the Windsors for exposing them . Please elaborate on this more . It sounds a bit lofty and fantastic .
I don't know what else there is to say. I've still got some loony-bin paperwork with the Palace's fingerprints on it. The Windsors have a special unit for handling the "sectioning" of people who annoy them (e.g. by exposing the Firm's heroin trafficking). It's a privately run and privately funded unit, iirc.

EDIT: Just checked. Can't immediately find that particular piece of "sectioning" paperwork which explicitly names the Windsors being behind my detention at "Norbury Unit", St George's Hospital, Stafford. I'll keep looking for it. Though, the psychiatric operatives did find it unusual that the Windsors had ordered my detention. "Never seen one of these before", chuckled a senior head-shrink "nurse", and he briefly showed me the correspondence from the Windsors' unit. That unit is based in London, iirc, and orders the (unlawful) detention of some 300 people a year, I learned later.

Pretty much nothing was done lawfully in St George's "Hospital" Stafford (chief executive Neil Carr: formal apology still awaited, Mr Carr). I was detained there for several days before receiving any statutory paperwork - no grounds for detention given, no duration of detention, etc. By law, I was also required to be given details of those authorising my detention and the legal avenues for revoking that order, access to a brief, etc. Yet none of that was done. There literally was no paperwork. The unit was run from the top-down by criminals.

One of the psychiatric operatives was even stealing my food from my barren little room! Later he cursed another inmate until he was bed-ridden. He then stole his takeaway food, too, and encouraged the rest of us to share in his thievery. A female psych-operative walked luridly around the locked unit, with her breasts half-exposed. "Beware of her! Honeytrap!" warned another inmate! Any reciprocal advancement was recorded as predatory, he cautioned.

Before even being examined by a single doctor, I was declared mentally ill. A gang of psychiatric grunts (none of them a qualified doctor) crowded my cell. They told that I was going to be drugged with neuroleptics - a powerful (and dangerous) group of sedatives known also as "major tranquilisers". Under threat that if I refused to be drugged orally, they said they were ordered to use force to inject me with neuroleptics from a hypodermic needle.

The head-shrink who only surfaced some days after my detention was a hulk of a man, a British Asian. He called himself "Dr S Sohota". He wouldn't give me any more details about himself than that. I asked his first name, but he outright refused to give it. "Dr Sohota will do". Bizarrely, the sectioning (detention) paperwork says "Dr Khan", just a vapourware shrink. Another male psych-operative, Naweb Hussein, also of Asian descent, claimed that, like me, he had lost a loved one - an uncle he said - in the Troubles - to an "IRA" car bomb on a British Army base, he reckoned. He was a piss-poor liar.
Referring to child trafficking operations I want to attract your attention to Chinese city of Canton and its Shamian Island where American Consulate is located ( almost next door to the Polish one ) . When I first arrived in this particular place I was shocked by the amount of American couples carrying Chinese toddlers around .
It turned out that the luxurious hotel White Swan ( the same one Kim Dzong Ill allegedly kept on choosing when travelling to Canton/Guangzhou ) was and most certainly still is used as a base for the gigantic operation that results in over 50 thousand adopcies a year .
Thank you for the info. All new to me.

P.S. Just wanted to add a big thank you to everyone for your kind words :)
Last edited by reichstag fireman on Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:14 pm, edited 34 times in total.
maggie

Unread post by maggie »

Holy cats, RF, sorry about your luck, to say the least.
Your history deserves to be heard on this forum because it's so relevant and sadly real, so no apology is required about revealing all that here.
I'm amazed you're so sane, tough, aware and conscientious in light of your life experience.
All the best to you.
reichstag fireman

Thank you for your kind words, Maggie. Really no need for apologies though. Thankfully, there are relatively few people who shoulder the blame for their overt actions. Although many more officials are incriminated for their inaction and omissions in public office.
simonshack wrote:Wait - isn't this your introduction? http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?p=2370222#p2370222

If so, it might have been me who moved it at some stage to the LONDON 7/7 thread - since it was relevant to that topic. Mea culpa - apologies. :)
My apologies, Simon!

I've always been zealous over internet free speech since my PC was rooted (i.e. "hacked") a few years ago, and the entire hard disk contents were deleted (evidenced from the bash shell history, where I found the 'rm' command that had been issued remotely to perform the recursive deletion).

Other commands were found in that shell history. Presumably the history is retained temporarily in dynamic memory which is how it survived the hacking attack. Those other commands in the history revealed that the hacking crime had been run through a privately-owned PC in Romania. Although the crime itself was commissioned in the United Kingdom (It is understood, Imperial College, London).

My PC was hacked on the outbreak of the phony "War on Terror". It was being used to publicly question why no one from the "Arab World" was using British internet newsgroups to condemn the unfolding tyranny. A fairly obvious question. Why wasn't/isn't the "Middle East" fighting back in an internet battle of words with the war-mongering Anglo-American establishment?

The simple answer is that their words of disgust (and those of Western anti-war campaigners) were being airbrushed from our sensitive gaze, using an extension to the NNTP internet protocol known as "NoCeM" which means "No See Them".

NoCeM was/is a technical tool for political censorship, performed under the guise of an anti-spam measure. I made that observation and, shortly afterwards, my computer was hacked into in an act of criminal malice, and all the contents of the hard disk were illegally deleted.

A written apology (from GCHQ?), the formal identification of the perpetrators, and financial compensation are still awaited.
Last edited by reichstag fireman on Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:05 am, edited 10 times in total.
Heiwa
Banned

Unread post by Heiwa »

Which reminds me it is time to back up my PC hard disc data to an external hard disc. :rolleyes: Or am I too lazy as usual? It seems these PC attacks are not as common as before.
reichstag fireman

[edit: at family request, removed personal info]
Last edited by reichstag fireman on Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:04 am, edited 12 times in total.