Dale Cregan 09/18/2011

This is the forum dedicated to all 'minor' local psyops - phony murders, kidnappings and whatnot. It has now become evident that the news media constantly feeds the public with entirely fake stories - in order to keep us in eternal fear of our next-door neighbours and fellow citizens.
Mercurial

Re: Dale Cregan 09/18/2011

Unread post by Mercurial »

RE: Cregan psyop:

Is this audio by anyone here? If not the guy should get himself registered.

Brilliant!!!

http://yourlisten.com/channel/content/1 ... nversation
reichstag fireman

Unread post by reichstag fireman »

Mercurial wrote:That is a fucked up picture, I agree.
All Jimmy's "funeral" snaps are skewy. Why the need to photoshop the interment if it was bonafide?

This one is especially glaring.

Normally with a new grave, the soil is left raised. It is left to settle naturally over time.
But not so for Uncle Jimbo's 'grave'. They levelled it. Blame that fotoshoppin' Sexton from Hell. :blink:

ROLLED FLAT IN HIS GRAVE: Sir Jimmy Savile KBE

Another major issue - the 'grave' alignment is not in accordance with Christian tradition. The deceased should always be facing East ("towards Jerusalem").

All of the other graves face East. Yet Sir Jimmy ("a practising Catholic, who attended Mass several times a week.") supposedly is lying north-south. Why so? No Catholic priest conducted that "funeral". It's fake.

In total: the perps faked the coffin, they faked the funeral and they faked the burial. And they expect us to believe their paedo claims?

R.I.P. Sir Jimmy - we know you're innocent.
Last edited by reichstag fireman on Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:00 am, edited 8 times in total.
Alfie

Re: Conversation with BBC's Margaret Ryan on fake images

Unread post by Alfie »

Mercurial wrote:RE: Cregan psyop:

Is this audio by anyone here? If not the guy should get himself registered.

Brilliant!!!

http://yourlisten.com/channel/content/1 ... nversation
Hi Mercurial, Its by username Euphoria, see below - I got very annoyed by his actions and got very confused by it all, but in hindsight I think I was being the twat!

It starts on page 1 of this thread. I've read that he may have decided not to return, but sorry can't find the thread.
Euphoria wrote:Image

I phoned the BBC news desk yesterday evening. I got through to Jon Kelly's colleague and Deputy Desk Editor, Margaret Ryan. This is what she had to say:

http://yourlisten.com/channel/content/1 ... swxmfb42dc

I'm trying to embed audio, but the code on the panel won't work if I paste it here. Does anybody here know how to embed Yourlisten audio?

In the meantime, the BBC is happy to move on with the 'word crime' agenda:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-ma ... r-19660713

The Independent has backed this up:

And below (in the same article), we see the vast majority of law-abiding members of the public, pitched against lone, oddball nutters:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/cr ... 60173.html

Below (again in the same article), what Shewan seems to imply is that conspiracy researchers or independent investigators should feel the full force of the 'law' if they hurt people's feelings:

Mercurial

Thanks Alfie, I was aware of the words between you and Euphoria, didn't realise that was the audio. Found it by googling Cregan psyop. Kind of disappointed as I thought it was someone else calling it out. Never mind.

I hope he hasn't gone for good, I'm sure he hasn't...

Interesting about that Facebook page - did anyone see it? Perhaps it was calling him a legend as in a work of fiction rather than in praise of a cop killer. Hmm...
reichstag fireman

Mercurial wrote:That is a fucked up...You've been wrong talked arse on more than one occasion
Well, hullo, Mercurial. So we meet again! ;)

With indelicate words like those you've certainly withered from that dainty young mother, "Charlotte", of 2010. Remember her?!
See: http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... 7#p2349507
Mercurial

Good grief, Fireman, so true to form! And presumptuous in the extreme.

Who ever said I was a dainty young mother? I had my kid when I was 37.

Interesting you should bring up introductions when you never actually introduced yourself.

http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... 2#p2370222

You just compiled a precis of the work already done here and pandered to the choir a bit while not actually introducing yourself at all. All we know about you is you're "a Brit". Wouldn't cut the mustard these days.

Whatever the case, you're not very good at this DI stuff. Are you are trying to make a mockery of this forum? All you have done since coming here is act divisively and offer up plagiarised notions. You, sir, are the spooky one around here.

And why the lord's prayer in red like that - you're one very very spooky little man!

Not sure about "poppycock" - codswallop, more like.
Mercurial

That was a pretty hefty edit there on your part, Fireman ????????

Well, hullo, Mercurial. So we meet again! ;)

With indelicate words like those you've certainly withered from that dainty young mother, "Charlotte", of 2010. Remember her?!
See: viewtopic.php?f=32&t=838&p=2349507#p2349507

If we had to wager on your background, I'd say very old school. Sandhurst. British Army Intelligence.

Perhaps even 15 (UK) Psy Ops Group, RAF Chicksands.

See: http://web.archive.org/web/200606201545 ... /index.htm

Anyone here familiar with the domestic activities of 15 (UK) Psy Ops Group?

Of course you're quite right about the errors:

The Omagh Bombing caused all too real suffering: killing on a massive scale. Not our place to judge. Best left to Him upstairs.

Detonating bombs in "controlled explosions" in a busy city centre was always going to be an insane PSYOP that was likely to be unpredictable and lethal. Violence, whether real or imaginary, begets violence. What was the response at the time to the Omagh Bombing (whether contrived or not)? A completely random, retaliatory attack on the Loyalist community, and then vice versa. And so the cycle of violence goes on. It matters not that the initial catalyst was a fake.

So you're right, Mercurial, Omagh was not a victimless PSYOP - it was mass homicide.

For a different reason, we are possibly wrong on the "Mullaghmore Murders". Accord to the official narrative, Louis Mountbatten and two young males were blown up by an IRA bomb while yachting off the Sligo coast. "Their bodies were never found", so the story goes. Is there another tissue of untruths waiting here to be unravelled? Perhaps Mountbatten was never in Co Sligo, and was never on a boat at the supposed time and place. Perhaps the two kids were fabrications.

Battenberg (last Viceroy of India) was old aged any way (79 years) so perhaps he just passed away through his years? A perfectly natural death, but then wickedly dressed up as an "IRA atrocity'. The reason? To stoke the Troubles? To justify the ongoing military occupation of Ireland? To milk undeserved public sympathy for the Windsors? "At last! We can look the Irish in the face now", to recycle that jingo from an earlier suspected PSYOP.

You say "poppycock", but where are you getting your intelligence to know otherwise?

And what of poor old Battenberg, and his immediate family. Not a nice way to "remember" the end of a life here on earth. To know that its media reporting was a cruel deception, a PSYOP. No tribute to the life of the man, is it?

Our Father who art in Heaven. Hallowed be Thy name. Thy Kingdom come on Earth as in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil. For yours is the Kingdom, the Power and the Glory. For ever and ever. Amen.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

I was in Mullaghmore recently, the place was crawling with Irish Garda (Police), Army and Navy. It's where they do a lot of their exercises. It's a stunning area of natural beauty.

Anyhoo, I'm not trying to be divisive or taking sides, but that was not the first edit. I read the post earlier and it contained suggestions that Charles Von Scumbag had his beloved uncle Lord MountYoungBoys, First Earl of Bummer, murdered and also contained assucstaions of a paedophilic nature between the two. The "IRA" were used as scapegoats.

And it's not the only time this happened.
1979: British ambassador asassinated in Holland
British ambassador in Holland Sir Richard Sykes has been shot dead outside his Dutch home.

Two gunmen opened fire on Sir Richard and his Dutch footman as they left his residence at The Hague to make the short five minute car journey to the embassy.
His "Dutch footman" was a 17 year old rent-boy by the name of Karel Straub

http://news.bbc.co.uk/onthisday/hi/date ... 543867.stm

I'm sure this is all connected to the Kincora Boys Home Scandal which rocked Ireland around the same time!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kincora_Boys%27_Home Barely touches on the facts!

http://www.indymedia.ie/article/20885
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Mercurial and Reichstag Fireman.

No one is really interested in knowing whether one or the other of you is a spook.

As long as you keep contributing interesting stuff on Cluesforum, everything will be fine.

However, if you keep bickering with each other, I'll just have to deactivate both of your accounts.

I don't think I could have possibly expressed myself more clearly. :)

PS: RF, I can't seem to find your introduction in the introduction thread - although I remember that you duly posted one? : http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=838
Could you point me to it? Thanks!
Mercurial

Quite right, Simon, how stupid of me to take the bait. I must be some kind of fool. Consider me severely reprimanded - it won't happen again. I must conceive of ways to counter critics in a more constructive manner.

Thanks, Brian, for those interesting tidbits. Maybe Mountbatten was offed by MI5 as he was becoming too renowned for his deviance. Too much of a liability. Useful to pin it on the IRA and whip up a bit of moral outrage in the process. I doubt we'll ever get to the crux of much of the speculation flying around, but you never know... <_<

Note how many times the indymedia article uses the term "working class" - 6 times in 470 words - that's what I call over egging a point. Interesting that this is turned into a class war - and hence even more grist for the evil ones' mill. From what I hear it's not just poor kids they prey on, they'll pick on their own friends' kids too. And like I mentioned before virtually all the men I know who attended public schools were abused also. Of course the most vulnerable in our society are the less well off and in so many ways so they are far more in the line of fire. It's just a theme I keep picking up on and it worries me. And in that sense I get the feeling that it does all have the air of psyop as it stirs up division and hatred between people who need to be fighting the good fight together. (I shudder at my middle-class naivety as I read that back - but even so...)

Same kind of deal with Cameraface trying to make the link to homophobia.

Stuart Syvert, ex Jersey senator: "Governments love child abuse... No other criminal activity gives such control over those who commit it." Good quote although I'd swap "Governments" for... well I'm not quite sure what. And that's the thing, how do you fight when you're not sure who/what it is you're fighting? An invisible edifice of evil. Judging by all the message boards I'm looking at, it's more like a very visible wall of ignorance. And how the hell do you combat that?

Perhaps a solar flare might selectively knock out everyone's TVs - that'd be a good start. Haha, the art of wishful thinking.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Amazing the stuff you bump into on your travels!
What to make of this cut-out clown? "Killed" by the "IRA" in 1976

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christopher_Ewart-Biggs

This is supposedly the same wartime bozo (1945) with the wrong eye shaded.

There are precious few images to be found of our ageless one-eyed friend! Three to be precise and one or two variations thereof. Quite interesting for such a high profile....dare I say actor?

All the one-eyed stuff we see ain't nothin new apparently. Oops...not forgetting the http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christophe ... rial_Prize

:rolleyes:
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

It looks like it was made in charcoal. Or a "charcoal" digital filter. Maybe it's "real" (as real as a photo of an actor can be) but it sure doesn't look like it.
reichstag fireman

simonshack wrote:*
PS: RF, I can't seem to find your introduction in the introduction thread - although I remember that you duly posted one? : http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=838
Could you point me to it? Thanks!
Hello Simon,

I definitely posted an introduction, and I definitely didn't delete it. So someone else has deleted it, without my permission. Perhaps by hacking my account on CluesForum or even by hacking my laptop (which i tend to use at my step-mother's home in Ludlow, South Shropshire, England.)

IIRC, in my introduction message, I mentioned being misled for some years on the Twin Towers PSYOP by jokers, "Joe Otto Vialls", and Andreas von Buelow, some half-witted German spook, who claimed that the (CGI'ed) planes were slammed into the towers using a fly-by-wire technology.

Other than that, it was a fairly ordinary introduction - nothing particularly interesting to say about me - an electronic engineering graduate - alma mater being Queen Mary, University of London on the Mile End Road.

The overwhelming message from that intro was my expression of gratitude for all your efforts in founding and running this project.

Now which piece of human garbage deleted my introduction? Any ideas over there at PSYOP HQ, RAF Chicksands?

P.S. who just edited this message?????
reichstag fireman

Whatever happened to Battenberg, the Windsors are incriminated in the PSYOP. There is no way it would have been orchestrated without their tacit approval.

[edit: removed personal stuff]
Last edited by reichstag fireman on Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:02 am, edited 25 times in total.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

reichstag fireman wrote:It's widely claimed by the likes of Executive Intelligence Review that it was Philip, Duke of Edinburgh, the Earl's nephew, who had Battenberg "murdered".

Although I'd say it's much more likely that Uncle Dickie simply died of old age. And the satanic Windsors dressed up his completely natural death as "murder" - to portray themselves as vicsims and to fuel the violence in Northern Ireland to justify the military occupation.

Either way, we've nailed the Windsors for it.

Incidentally, the Windsors had me jailed in September 2010 in two secure mental hospitals for confronting them over their 150 year control of the drug trade which is ongoing today. Viz the opium-growing and heroin production in Afghanistan, their dirty money laundering through the HongShang, and the Queen of England's personal money laundering of dope money through the "Quantum Fund". A dirty money hole managed by George Soros that is off-shored in the Dutch Antilles (under the control of Elizabeth's drug-trafficking cousin, Queen Beatrix, spawn of NAZI card-carrying Bilderberg fascist, "Prince" Bernhardt).

There have been many drug-related deaths in this vicinity, with the Windsors' fingerprints all over them. One in which the killer admitted his involvement to my best friend. He injected someone while they were asleep after an argument. I wrote to "Queen Elizabeth" demanding her jailing because of her leading role in creating this misery from the drug trade. She and her slithery flunkies - a child-killing "psychiatrist" and a PSYOP'ing police surgeon, both based in Shrewsbury, England- had me locked up for 28 days. Was it something I said, Betty?

There's a good passage about the Iniquity of Kings in the Second Book of the Maccabees. Chapters 6 and 7. You won't find it in the "King James Version" of the Bible. The Satanic Firm of Human Garbage have had it airbrushed out. They don't like us to read those words. Wonder why not?

A little bit more on me.. I was abducted as an orphaned baby from the Irish Republic by a Crown agent in a large-scale child trafficking operation. The Crown agent lives variously in Dun Laoghaire (York Rd), Co Dublin and Anghiari, Tuscany. He has links to University of Cambridge (where he was recruited), Trinity College Dublin, which has given him a figleaf career in the Maths Dept, (RAF) Cranfield, Bedfordshire, England, the City of Bedford itself, and in the 1980s, Lavenham, Suffolk, England, where he secured valuable property assets through his repugnant criminal activities.

Since the "Troubles" began in the early 70s, this same agent has been involved in over 70 child abductions from the Irish Republic. His Dublin base has been a former Smily's Homes orphanage on York Road Dun Laoghaire, which he operates with two female accomplices "Ann" and "Deirdre". The Orphanage was forced to close after being exposed in the Irish Parliament as a major centre for child abuse. The Crown agent was given the former Orphanage, in lieu of payment for his role in child trafficking. The former Orphanage is known today as the "Birds' Nest",

Child Abducting Paedophile Agent of British Crown

The Birds Nest Orphanage, York Road, Dun Laoghaire -
Notorious Centre for Child Sex / Child Abduction ring
I'm just gonna quote this post in case of any further disappearances. Both images have been archived also.