Florida shooting — February 2018

This is the forum dedicated to all 'minor' local psyops - phony murders, kidnappings and whatnot. It has now become evident that the news media constantly feeds the public with entirely fake stories - in order to keep us in eternal fear of our next-door neighbours and fellow citizens.
MrSinclair

Florida shooting — February 2018

Unread post by MrSinclair »

Why are people daring to say the Florida Shooting was a hoax? Look how natural the shooter looks during his appearance. As real as you or I. :P

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... rning.html
kickstones

Re: THE "CHATBOX"

Unread post by kickstones »

As comments made in many online comment sections point out, the names of the man in charge Sheriff Scott ISRAEL and the chief suspect Nikolas De JESUS CRUZ stand out, also Jesus (Jesus Campos) was part of the Las Vegas shooting narrative.
CluedIn

Unread post by CluedIn »

One of the dead is a 15 year old girl named Alyssa Alhadeff. Interesting how very similar she looks to this actress named Alicia Vikander who is starring in the remake of Tomb Raider (or that they share the same first name). Interesting too, is the timing that Jennifer Aniston has dumped her husband and may be on the prowl for her ex who is now the ex of the first Tomb Raider actress, Angelina Jolie. I don't doubt they do all of this subliminal side-work around these events. Saves on marketing/publicity expenses.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2018/02/ ... 965641.jpg

simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

MrSinclair » February 16th, 2018, 2:32 am wrote:Why are people daring to say the Florida Shooting was a hoax? Look how natural the shooter looks during his appearance. As real as you or I. :P

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... rning.html
Indeed, how dare they, dear Mr Sinclair ?... Everyone knows that prison uniforms are striped - duh ! :P

Those brainless conspiracy theorists even dare suggest that such trials are entirely digital constructs. How preposterous! -_-
http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?p=2386599#p2386599
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

Unread post by SacredCowSlayer »

simonshack » February 16th, 2018, 7:53 am wrote:
MrSinclair » February 16th, 2018, 2:32 am wrote:
Those brainless conspiracy theorists even dare suggest that such trials are entirely digital constructs. How preposterous! -_-
http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?p=2386599#p2386599
Oh but Simon, look closely at that “Judge” and his mostly missing frontal Lobe. Based on my experience, this part of the brain is absent while underneath the robe. But I’ve never actually seen the skull around that space missing before.

Sheesh! No wonder they continue to use “low quality footage”. They can actually use horrendous and highly compressed (and therefore low quality?) imagery, or they can simply pre-fab the whole thing (most likely case- aside from some of the staged photo ops perhaps).

That way people can reply to these low quality observations with, “the quality is always bad! Don’t you watch the news!?!? Stop being a nut!”

It’s amazing how far people will bend their minds to reconcile the imagery with reality.

Also, CluedIn, tremendous observation about how similar that particular “victim” looks to the actress VIKander (LOL!).

It’s pretty well spot on IMO. Of course the image of the poor departed soul is just blurred enough to leave room for doubt. But, the similarities are remarkable nonetheless.

Hopefully I’ll have time to post more on this later. This story stinks to high heaven. Nothing organic about it. And it came pre-packaged with all the goodies for the traditional right/left participants to fixate on and smack each other with.
CluedIn

Unread post by CluedIn »

In addition to the obvious gun grab (already chanting at the vigils), this seems more in line with what they really want to be able to do. Broward County Sheriff throws out the carrot about giving police the power to take people off the streets, involuntarily, who they deem "raise red flags". :ph34r:

https://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/su ... -raise-red
hoi.polloi

Re: Florida shooting — February 2018

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Thank you for starting this thread.

It must be asked if this event was faked since we have already shown that other events have been highly if not wholly falsified.

I would like to start with the fact that the media has not once apologized for their fakery in the cases of:

9/11 "attack"
7/7 "attack"
Madrid "bombing"
Columbine "shooting"
Waco, TX "massacre"

... and a number of recent fake and suspect shootings.

Is it not logical to assume from the start that this one too must be examined for traces of hoaxing? I would like to begin with the simplest evidence of all and that is the latest victim list and how the alleged victim stories are presented by, once more, those pillars of propaganda CNN and New York Times (the same team that distributed the 9/11 vicsims). Could this list of latest victims be in fact nothing more than another "wall of tears" — a wall of vicsims — regardless of any "real" identities used?

Let us look at the NYT article:

The Names and Faces of the Florida School Shooting Victims
By JESS BIDGOOD, AMY HARMON, MITCH SMITH and MAYA SALAM FEB. 15, 2018

(from https://www.nytimes.com/2018/02/15/us/f ... ctims.html)
As gunshots echoed through the high school, a geography teacher, Scott Beigel, 35, paused to usher stragglers into his classroom before locking the door, only to be shot and killed himself as the shooter strode by.
"As gunshots echoed" is a weird place to start an article. What does this mean? Were gunshots not "roaring" or "deafening" or doing something else? Were not screams and panic louder? Was their some kind of reverent silence but for gunshots?

When Scott Beigel "paused", what exactly does that mean? What was he doing when he paused? What was interrupted? Writing he "paused" reads as though he was already not moving very quickly.

The shooter is said to have "strode by" but this is a confusing scenario. Echoing gunshots indicates some kind of far away situation. Striding implies slowly walking. Pausing implies slow movement. It sounds as though this is a recording of an art performance — or a some kind of imaginative interpretation of what surely would not be the case in a situation where everyone is scrambling to get the fuck out of a situation.
A parent, Jennifer Zeif, credited Mr. Beigel for saving her son’s life. Her son, Matthew, 14, had been the last one to slip inside the class, just ahead of Mr. Beigel. Seconds later, the room filled with a smoky haze, Matthew said, and he turned to see his teacher lying near the door, pale and bleeding.
Apparently, this Matthew Zeif was witness to a "smoky haze" that killed his teacher. What about deafening shots, spurting blood, screams of pain or shock? Was this "smoky haze" supposed to have strangled Mr. Beigel to death? The ambiguity of this phrase seems to explicitly prevent us from constructing the logical question: what harmed Mr. Beigel?

One way of reading this is: "Seconds later, the room filled [active verb] with a smoky haze" ...

Something must have done something, after all to cause Mr. Beigel harm. The implication of the media story is gunshots, which are — I suppose — not described because it is too horrible? Is it "helping the terrrorists win" to ask for some important quality reporting?

Instead, we are apparently meant to read it this way: "Seconds later — the room [having been] filled with a smoky haze —" ...

This changes the meaning to an afterthought and entirely skips the events of what actually took place. But okay, let's move on. Perhaps we are not supposed to think too hard about that.
“Mr. Beigel could have passed Matthew up and gone in the classroom first,” Ms. Zeif said. “In that case, Matthew would have been the one in the doorway.”
The child is not interviewed but the mother is interviewed. Is that what we are to understand from this? Was she there? How would she know? Why would she be chosen? The child who would most be able to provide the best testimony is left out here, almost as if to "cover" or even bury the critical matters at hand:

1. Where was the child? What could he see from his vantage points?
2. Where was the teacher? What could the child — let alone multiple children — see from their various vantage points?

Do we honor the children as victims only and justification for political discussion and not as living beings with the most critical and undoubtedly important stories? I wonder why that may be.
On Thursday, as officials identified 17 people killed in the shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Fla., some of the victims, like Mr. Beigel, were remembered for having tried to spare others in the moments of chaos that unfolded inside the school.
Here we have, apparently, the point of this whole article so far: identifying the heroes to complete the drama triangle of "hero" - "monster" - "victim".

Since facts are light in this bizarre and surreal "report" so far, we can only conclude the point of the article is this and not helping people with any understanding or researching of factual events.

Having concluded, apparently, that caveat to reading about the apparent victims, the article continues with these particulars:
vics0001.jpg
vics0001.jpg (272.24 KiB) Viewed 22313 times
Aaron Feis, a popular football coach who was killed, also had tried to protect students, officials said. “He was that kind of guy,” said Jack Fris, a former football player at the school.

Friends said they were not surprised that Mr. Beigel, a much-beloved figure at a Pennsylvania summer camp that he attended and later helped to run, had put his students’ safety above his own.

“Thousands of people at Camp Starlight looked up to Scott,” said Grant Williams, 33, an emergency room nurse who worked with Mr. Beigel at the camp for several summers and was mourning long-distance with former camp counselors and campers on Thursday. “He was someone you strive to be like,” said another former Starlight counselor.

At the Florida high school, teachers and students were among the dead. There was a soccer player, a student nicknamed Guac and a trombonist in the marching band. Eight of the victims were girls and young women; nine were boys and men. They ranged from 14 years old to 49.

These are some of their stories.
vics0002.jpg
vics0002.jpg (157.9 KiB) Viewed 22313 times
Alyssa Alhadeff, 14, had played competitive soccer since she was 3 years old. Like any athlete, she had her ups and downs. But when her club, Parkland, faced off against the rival team from Coral Springs on Feb. 13, she was at the top of her game.

“Her passing was on, her shooting was on, her decision-making was on,” her mother, Lori Alhadeff, recalled.
Was this an intentional use of the word "shooting"? Is it normal to say these things are merely "on" and not, in some way, "right on" or otherwise meaningful?
With her outgoing personality, Alyssa had a wide circle of friends at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School. She placed first in a debate tournament, was taking Algebra 2 and Spanish 3, and was honing her skills as an attacking midfielder. The score at what was to be her last time on the soccer field was 1-0, Parkland.

“I was so proud of her,” her mother said. “I told her it was the best game of her life.”
Seriously, the relevant thing to mention here is how she fared at a sporting event? That is the recollection the mother has of her daughter's entire life? Or did we just "skip" that part because we needed some kind of succinct snippet?

vics0003.jpg
vics0003.jpg (58.43 KiB) Viewed 22313 times
Martin Duque Anguiano, a 14-year-old freshman, was “a very funny kid, outgoing and sometimes really quiet,” his brother, Miguel Duque, wrote on a GoFundMe page for funeral expenses.

“He was sweet and caring and loved by all his family,” Miguel wrote. “Most of all he was my baby brother.”
Right. A GoFundMe page already. That's a huge surprise. We saw this same kind of thing with how many unproven victims from previous events?

vics0004.jpg
vics0004.jpg (257.26 KiB) Viewed 22313 times
Nicholas Dworet, a promising high school swimmer, took a recruiting visit to the University of Indianapolis a few weeks ago. After a group dinner, he pulled the coach aside and said he wanted to compete there after he graduated this spring.

“He was an instant part of our family,” said Jason Hite, the university’s swim coach. Mr. Hite said Nicholas, 17, had received an academic scholarship and planned to study physical therapy.

University officials and a youth swim team in Florida said Nicholas was among those killed on Wednesday. A post on the Facebook page for TS Aquatics, the Florida club where he swam, described Nicholas as an amazing person who had been “on a major upswing in his life.”

Nicholas had improved academically and athletically since starting high school, Mr. Hite said, and his mentors in Florida “felt like the best was still to come for him.”

“We were going to continue to groom him to be a future leader for our team,” Mr. Hite said.

Mr. Hite said he sent Nicholas a text message on Wednesday afternoon after hearing about the shooting at his school. He got no response.

“The saddest thing to me is how much life this kid had and how hard he had worked to change directions and change paths,” Mr. Hite said. “He was really going in the right direction and he had really created some opportunities for himself.”
Note here the emotional manipulation of the way this article was written. First we start with an absence or missed connection, preferably through some sort of electronic means (e.g.; Facebook, a phone ...) and then a reminder of just how sad it is that he died. Is that necessary? Is it ever needed to say, among all the things said about recently murdered persons — young persons no less — that we really feel the loss of their youth and prime in their life? Is that not implied? Was it merely the only things said about these supposedly dead people?

This is the first but not the last of this incidence in the reporting on the rumored "shooting" event.
vics0005.jpg
vics0005.jpg (220.79 KiB) Viewed 22313 times
At Stoneman Douglas, Mr. Feis was known to all — an assistant football coach and a security monitor. But he too had graduated from the school, played on the football team, and knew exactly what it was like to be a student in these halls.

So he was seen as someone who looked out for students who got in trouble, those who were struggling, those without fathers at home. “They said he was like another father,” Mr. Feis’s grandfather, Raymond, recalled. “He’d go out of his way to help anybody.”

School officials said that Mr. Feis, 37, did the same on Wednesday. When there were signs of trouble, they said, he responded immediately to help. “When Aaron Feis died, when he was killed — tragically, inhumanely — he did it protecting others; you can guarantee that,” said Scott Israel, the sheriff of Broward County.
In what way can you ever guarantee the way someone dies in some shocking tragic way? This comment by the sheriff is just rhetoric.
“I don’t know when Aaron’s funeral is,” Sheriff Israel said. “I don’t know how many adults are going to go, but you’ll get 2,000 kids there.”

In Parkland, Austin Lazar, a student, recalled his former coach as cheery and selfless. “He always put everybody before himself.”

Mr. Feis was married, his family said, and had a daughter, Arielle.
vics0006.jpg
vics0006.jpg (114.49 KiB) Viewed 22313 times
Jaime Guttenberg, 14, danced nonstop. Sometimes she went on for hours, her aunt, Ellyn Guttenberg, said.
Okay, did they hire 9/11 vicsim writers to write about real victims here? Or is this an all too familiar writing style? Let's take one small characteristic of these full lives and inflate it until it's absurd.
Jaime was warm, too, always taking Ms. Guttenberg’s son, who has special needs, under her wing.
Was she? She was warm blooded? Would you like to say hot even? Melting? Would she just burn in place for hours on end?
Jaime’s Facebook page, now memorialized, shows photos of her dancing, hanging out with friends, enjoying the beach and snuggling a dog.
What is this? This is the first I have heard of a Facebook page being memorialized. So, how exactly does a Facebook page showing her normal human activities indicate anything? Is it meant to prove that the person was real?
Her father, Fred Guttenberg, posted this on Facebook: “I am broken as I write this trying to figure out how my family gets through this.”
vics0007.jpg
vics0007.jpg (124.62 KiB) Viewed 22313 times
Christopher Hixon, 49, the school’s athletic director, was a well-known figure in Florida high school sports. One man, Jose Roman, posted on social media that Mr. Hixon was “a great coach and an awesome motivator” when he was a freshman athlete years ago.

Mr. Hixon was named athletic director of the year in 2017 by the Broward County Athletics Association.
vics0008.jpg
vics0008.jpg (148.93 KiB) Viewed 22313 times
Luke Hoyer, 15, spent last Christmas with his extended family in South Carolina, where he bowled, joined in a big holiday meal and swapped stories with relatives.

A cousin, Grant Cox, who was at the Christmas gathering said the family had been told by the police that Luke, a freshman at Stoneman Douglas, was among those killed on Wednesday.
Again, what exactly is with the process we are supposed to be learning about here?

So the Sheriff department's job in this weird town cornered by the Everglades is to go on Facebook and try to connect related people with sad news and then quip life affirming "go get em" coach speeches when asked about it by the media? I am really confused how exactly this process is supposed to have taken place.

And then we memorialize Facebook pages? Is that when we can set up our "GoFundMe" accounts?
Mr. Cox said Luke was a basketball player who was ambitious about the sport and admired N.B.A. stars like LeBron James and Stephen Curry.
I suppose it seems slightly more grounded in reality when you can mention celebrity names. That somehow makes a "connection" in people's minds?
“I know Luke loved his family,” Mr. Cox said. “I know he did. He had a huge heart.”

“He was quiet, but a very happy individual,” he said.
vics0009.jpg
vics0009.jpg (115.08 KiB) Viewed 22313 times
Cara Loughran, 14, loved the beach. She adored her cousins. And she was an excellent student, her family said.

“We are absolutely gutted,” by her death, her aunt, Lindsay Fontana, wrote in a Facebook post. “While your thoughts are appreciated, I beg you to DO SOMETHING. This should not have happened to our niece Cara and it cannot happen to other people’s families.”
How often do articles print in ALL CAPS? Is this normal?

Is it significant that the only ALL CAPS words are a command to get involved because of the sadness being triggered here, and the emotional manipulation being so clumsily laid out by these shitty and embarrassing writers? It seems as though the writing isn't shitty but actually deliberately crafted to make a message, doesn't it?

Now why would a report resort to such manipulative tactics while pretending to be poorly written, unless it were, in some way, more "propaganda" than "spin"?
vics0010.jpg
vics0010.jpg (72.75 KiB) Viewed 22313 times
Gina Montalto, 14, was identified in local news accounts as a member of her school’s winter color guard team.
"Identified in local news accounts"? Does that seem like the correct way to identify a student who just tragically died? Did they have no other means of being identified?
Andy Mroczek, who has worked as a choreographer at Stoneman Douglas, posted a tribute to Gina on Facebook. “We lost a beautiful soul tonight,” he wrote.
Again the Facebook! People, Facebook is not a reliable source for information you can't verify yourself.
vics0011.jpg
vics0011.jpg (148.92 KiB) Viewed 22313 times
People often spelled Joaquin Oliver’s first name wrong, so he went with a snappy nickname: Guac.

He played basketball in the city recreational league — his jersey number was 2 — and he loved to write, filling a notebook with poetry, said Julien Decoste, a close friend of Joaquin’s and a fellow senior at Stoneman Douglas.

“Guac and I always wanted to graduate together and prove everyone wrong, that we would be successful together,” Julien said.

On Tuesday, Joaquin, 17, asked Julien to help out at his next basketball game, which was scheduled for Thursday.

“I’ll be there,” Julien texted his friend. “Good looks brotha,” Joaquin responded.

On Wednesday, as he hid inside a closet during the shooting, Julien texted Joaquin to check in.

“You good?” Julien texted. “Bro I need you to answer me please.”
Again, the old "missing connection" manipulative tactics. Are you inspired to DO SOMETHING yet?

Is this heart warming? Is this message about how sad this kid's life was really important for readers to know? Why would you write about:

- his teasing and how he apparently coped with it?
- a riff on his perfectly normal name? was this an invention of a coked up New York Times writer trying to come up with something and the only thing that occurred to them was a rhyme?
- how absent the child is? with no reassurance by the article?
- he was destined to be pathetic? why exactly was there a need to "prove everyone wrong"?

vics0012.jpg
vics0012.jpg (131.29 KiB) Viewed 22313 times
Alaina Petty, 14, had helped do cleanup work in Florida after Hurricane Irma, her family said in a statement, and she was an active member of a volunteer group with the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.

“Her selfless service brought peace and joy to those that had lost everything during the storm,” the family’s statement said. “While we will not have the opportunity to watch her grow up and become the amazing woman we know she would become, we are keeping an eternal perspective.”

Alaina was also a member of the Junior Reserve Officer Training Corps, her family said.
vics0013.jpg
vics0013.jpg (131.01 KiB) Viewed 22313 times
Meadow Pollack, 18, was a senior at the high school who was planning to go to Lynn University in Boca Raton, Fla., next year, according to her father, Andrew Pollack, who said his daughter was among the dead.

“She was just unbelievable,” Mr. Pollack said. “She was a very strong-willed young girl who had everything going for her.”

Mr. Pollack described his daughter as smart, beautiful and caring. She worked at her boyfriend’s family’s motorcycle repair business.

“She just knew how to get what she wanted all the time,” Mr. Pollack said. “Nothing could ever stop her from what she wanted to achieve.”
vics0014.jpg
vics0014.jpg (62.84 KiB) Viewed 22313 times
Helena Ramsay, 17, was smart, kindhearted and thoughtful, her relative, Curtis Page, wrote on Facebook.
Let's face it. Is this article an advertisement for Facebook? Was it "researched" through Facebook alone? Did any of the reporters actually speak with anyone or was it simply constructed from Facebook posts?
“Though she was somewhat reserved, she had a relentless motivation towards her academic studies, and her soft warm demeanor brought the best out in all who knew her,” he said, later adding: “She would have started college next year.”
vics0015.jpg
vics0015.jpg (130.85 KiB) Viewed 22313 times
Alex Schachter, 14, played the trombone in the Stoneman Douglas marching band, and was proud to have participated in winning a state championship last year. A freshman at the high school, he often played basketball with friends and was “a sweetheart of a kid,” his father, Max Schachter, said. Earlier this week, the two had discussed which classes Alex would take next semester.

Mr. Schachter said Alex had loved his mother, who died when he was five years old. His older brother also attends Stoneman Douglas and survived the shooting. Alex “just wanted to do well and make his parents happy,” his father said.

vics0016.jpg
vics0016.jpg (43.42 KiB) Viewed 22313 times
Carmen Schentrup, a 2018 National Merit Scholarship semifinalist, was the smartest 16-year-old that her cousin, Matt Brandow, had ever met, he said in a Facebook post.

“I’m in a daze right now,” he wrote.
Once more, Facebook for some reason?

vics0017.jpg
vics0017.jpg (137.05 KiB) Viewed 22313 times
Peter Wang, 15, a freshman, helped his cousin, Aaron Chen, adjust when he settled in Florida.

“He was always so nice and so generous,” Aaron, 16, said, adding that even though Peter was younger he had worked to be sure Aaron didn’t get bullied when he first arrived.

Peter was last seen in his gray uniform for the Junior Reserve Officer Training Corps, or J.R.O.T.C., on Wednesday.
"Last seen"? Last seen by whom? Did Peter Wang keep his uniform in a locker and sleep in the janitor's closet at school? Why was he "last seen" in his uniform the day before he was apparently killed.
On Thursday, Aaron and another cousin said the authorities had informed the family that Peter was among those killed in the shooting.
What ... kind of convoluted report is that sentence meant to mean? The day he was killed, his cousins reported to whom — to Facebook? — that authorities informed whom? Every member of the family they could find, including the cousins?

Were his parents not informed that their child attended the school that he apparently just slept in the basement at every night? Were his parents aware that they had a child?
“He was the kid in school who would be friends with anyone,” said the other cousin, Lin Chen, 24. “He didn’t care about popularity.”
This comment was reported from Facebook, as well, I imagine.

These are apparently the names we have to thank for this atrocious "memorial" :
Audra D.S. Burch and Julie Turkewitz contributed reporting from Parkland, Fla.; Maggie Astor and Susan C. Beachy from New York; and Kitty Bennett from St. Petersburg, Fla.
hoi.polloi

Here is a CNN article released, ostensibly, 4 hours ago.

These are the victims of the Florida school shooting

https://www.cnn.com/2018/02/15/us/flori ... index.html

Now, of course there will be a number of photos around these Facebook profiles. That is why the Psychological Operation that is the collective news articles about this so-called event is focused so much on Facebook.

Facebook is convincing.

Facebook is life.

Facebook will not be denied.

Yet, for all the Facebook events and interconnected cousins and so forth that must surely be part of this new evolution of "Wall of Tears" technology — there is a strange old familiar phenomenon happening that is very much like 9/11.

New York Times and CNN are sharing the same pictures.

Out of the 17 supposed victims, the two articles I have just posted share "victim photos" in the following cases:

Alyssa Alhadeff — the actress lookalike — is the same picture on NYT and CNN. NYT has cropped the image.
Aaron Feis — is the same picture cropped differently (twice) on CNN. NYT features a third crop of the same.
Luke Hoyer — the same picture with a Christmas theme and "delicate hugging" feature is cropped differently on CNN and NYT.
Gina Montalto — same, but on CNN it is (as is often the case) larger and some faces have been blurred/obscured with giant pixels.
Alaina Petty — same pic, different crop. Once more, like 9/11, CNN often got the more "fleshed out" end of the deal, if you will.

But apparently CNN didn't feel like sharing their larger and better quality pictures (or sharing at all) with a few victims that did get pictures at CNN:

Carmen Schentrup — no NYT picture
Helena Ramsay — no NYT picture
Joaquin Oliver — no NYT picture
Martin Duque Anguiano — no NYT picture

In a strange "twist" Cara Loughran has no picture on either site.

But we did get a message to her flying soul:
"RIP Cara, and fly with the angels. You will be greatly missed, and we will always love you and celebrate your beautiful life."
More on these familiar terms later ...

Regarding the "elder" in this pool, we may note:
A Naval reservist, Chris Hixon deployed to Iraq in 2007. "He loved being an American and serving his country and he instilled that in our kids," she said.
How hard did this adult instill in students, his children, the importance of "serving" God and Country? How far would Mr. Hixon say that, as a Naval reservist, these children and their parents should — for example — lie bold-facedly to the media for a government gun grab or other confabulation?

Regarding the Luke Hoyer story:
[...] in shock," Janice Stroud told the station. "By 7 o'clock, I said, 'I don't like this. This is not good,' " her husband said, according to WYFF. "Finally, (police) called us at 1 a.m. and said Luke was among the students that had been killed."
Are you fucking kidding me? These parents knew a shooting was taking place somewhere, out there in the world, at the high school they knew, where they know their child attends and was expected to be and they were waiting at home for some fucking news? Is this normal behavior?
:blink:
Cousin Grant Cox called Luke "an amazing individual. Always happy, always smiling. His smile was contagious, and so was his laugh.
The lack of "close quote" is not my mistake. CNN actually left this trite old passage intact — almost as if copied and pasted and left "open" because they believe it be effective. Weird.

And before you think, "Nah, it's just New York Times using Facebook and other reports as their one and only source." Here is CNN doing it with their version of Gina:
"My heart is broken into pieces. I will forever remember you, my sweet angel," Manuel Miranda told the paper.
Shawn Sherlock, Gina's aunt, posted a tribute on Facebook, describing her niece as a gifted artist.

"I know somewhere in the heavens she's designing the latest and greatest trends and has her art book she always carried with her as well," she wrote.
Really? More angels? Well, yes, just a paragraph before Gina is an "angel". An angel in heaven. Just designing clothes forever!

She isn't alone, since another angel appears in the description of Meadow:
Friend GII Lovito said on Facebook: "Please say a prayer for the family of an amazing girl I got to call my best friend growing up Meadow Pollack ... her life was taken way too soon and I have no words to describe how this feels. Rest In Peace my beautiful angel.
Regarding the method in which her "life was taken way too soon" — does this mean her social life on Facebook?

Regarding Alaina, the volunteer another whose amazing life was cut short, we of course must have a "touching" military connection:
Alaina, 14, was also a member of the junior ROTC at her school, a leadership program taught by retired Army personnel.
Wang, too:
Peter had been a member of the ROTC program, and his parents owned a restaurant in West Palm Beach, the Sun-Sentinel reported.
What is with the military involvement with this school?

It gets also a bit familiar (and expected) now with people writing to the deceased on Facebook:
Fena Cooper, identifying herself as a cousin, said in a Facebook posting, "Valentine's Day will never look the same for my family.
Hey, sure. And I'm a cousin! And so is my cousin! I know tons of cousins.
"Helena, we miss you dearly and are so incredibly sorry that your life was cut short. You didn't deserve this. We love you so much and will miss you gre
Whoops. Sorry but the sentence was tragically cut short. I am not sure I can handle much more of this writing.

If this was a real event, they need much more respectful writers.
patrix

Unread post by patrix »

Is it not logical to assume from the start that this one too must be examined for traces of hoaxing?
Exactly Hoi. If I had a neighbor I could prove was lying, would I believe him when he tells me a another outrageous story?

But it's important to keep on examining these hoaxes and point out the specific problems so thank you Hoi and all you other Cluesforum researchers for having the stamina to do that.

I get a bit nauseous when watching videos like below, knowing the people involved are lying their asses off on a subject like this

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9u1x6LNo1rM
CluedIn

Unread post by CluedIn »

The State of Florida will pay for the funerals of the vicsims to make the psyop seem real, again. They will also destroy the one building where all of the carnage happened and will replace it with a $25-$30 million dollar building. Good thing the shooting was restricted to the one building or the entire thing would have to be rebuilt! :angry:

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/c ... 64969.html

“Parents and students have told me very clearly they’re not going to go back into that building and I believe they’re right,” he said. “In an ideal world there would be sufficient funding to do a replacement building at a different site on the campus and then erect a memorial on that location.”

I guess the world isn't IDEAL enough for him, as they are forced to only spend $25-30mil on one building at the same site!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/msn/flor ... ar-BBJanYW

Edited to add this article just found: Local funeral home offers to hold all funerals for free. So what exactly is the State paying for: http://wlrn.org/post/local-funeral-home ... ng-victims
MrSinclair

Unread post by MrSinclair »

I can't help but notice the numbers on these police cars...
hoi.polloi

Hmm, 9 and 11 indeed. These shots look like similar software to what we were seeing in 9/11 with the "Glass Man" and other anomalies.

I certainly don't see why they wouldn't have the technology at this point to render a Sims-like scene that is completely fake or fabricated with "augmented reality" additions. We have already noticed such things in recent "European terrorism" scenes. I suspect a similar entity/power in charge of this Psy Op to create the classic "gun grab" vs. gun hoarders situation — with the end result inevitably being a gun grab, regardless of how many guns freedom-loving Americans hoard.

As I mentioned earlier, the location of this county/township is flanked on two of four sides by the Everglades. I feel that is a strategic location to more easily block traffic and create a 9/11 virtual scene within much more controlled conditions than the drill makes it appear.
Kham
Admin

Unread post by Kham »

A Possible Real Victim?

A good friend, Nancy, says she attended high school with the father of one of the victims of the Florida high school shooting. Wanted to document this to get a fuller picture of how news media works.

Teenage diseased victim: Luke Hoyer
Father of victim: Tom Hoyer
Facebook post from my friend Nancy who knows father of victim

By the way, that weird hair style is what teenagers are copying in high schools these days ala Elfrid Payton of the Orlando Magic.
XQB

Unread post by XQB »

Apparently the court fucked up and wasn't even supposed to have a hearing for "shooter" Nikolas Cruz and no more court hearings are scheduled going forward. Surprising, eh?

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/nikolas-cr ... ve-stream/

"...After the hearing, Executive Chief Public Defender Gordon Weekes told reporters the hearing was scheduled inadvertently and shouldn't have been on the docket....one of his attorneys said Monday's appearance may be his last going forward......Cruz likely won't be present at future hearings because there's no necessity for it. No other hearings have been scheduled in the case.
Weekes wouldn't say whether Cruz was on suicide watch."

Looks like the perps are too lazy to stage anymore fake courtroom hearings, trials, photo ops, etc... It would just be too much work. And they're already planning for the sim shooter to hang himself. How convenient!
XQB

Unread post by XQB »

Kham » Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:53 pm wrote:A Possible Real Victim?

A good friend, Nancy, says she attended high school with the father of one of the victims of the Florida high school shooting.

Teenage diseased victim: Luke Hoyer
Father of victim: Tom Hoyer
Facebook post from my friend Nancy who knows father of victim

By the way, that weird hair style is what teenagers are copying in high schools these days ala Elfrid Payton of the Orlando Magic.
The facebook link you posted is dead. It's always a friend of a friend, never a direct vicsim family member who comes forward.