The so-called "YouTube shooting", April 2018

This is the forum dedicated to all 'minor' local psyops - phony murders, kidnappings and whatnot. It has now become evident that the news media constantly feeds the public with entirely fake stories - in order to keep us in eternal fear of our next-door neighbours and fellow citizens.
Suspended Belief

Re: The so-called "YouTube shooting", April 2018

Unread post by Suspended Belief »

hoi.polloi » April 11th, 2018, 2:25 pm wrote:Look, is there some way you can contribute to the discussion besides just posting video links? You need to describe what's fake and/or suspicious using your own words or what is the point?
Alright, I hear ya. I meant to say that out of my research (skimming through 250 videos) these were the two best [and the reasons why].

fbenario » April 11th, 2018, 6:56 pm wrote:
Suspended Belief » April 11th, 2018, 6:28 pm wrote:I just spent a few hours downloading and watching more Nasim CGI videos. There are 500 total according to my research, and I have found about 250. I was posting the best ones that expose the fakery, but if you don't want to see the results of my research then that is fine.
Hoi didn't say he didn't want to see your research, he asked you to analyze the research you post and tell us why you're posting it.
Alright, don't hate me! Enough people hate me for what reasons I do not know!

fbenario » April 11th, 2018, 6:56 pm wrote:
Suspended Belief » April 11th, 2018, 6:28 pm wrote:I just spent a few hours downloading and watching more Nasim CGI videos. There are 500 total according to my research, and I have found about 250. I was posting the best ones that expose the fakery, but if you don't want to see the results of my research then that is fine.
It is not a good look for you to purposely misinterpret/misread his request, especially not in a way that makes you sound defensive, like a spoiled child looking for praise. If you were here in good faith you would not so blithely dismiss a moderator request.
Well, I hate cocky and prideful people, and spoiled children (I consider myself far from spoiled, at least in a materialistic context), so thx for the post. I will try to not act prideful in the future. I'm sure if I do, you will be the first to let me know.
Kham
Admin

Unread post by Kham »

Suspended Belief,

When do you think you be able to post your analysis of those 2 videos to which you linked? Would love to read what you learned by your viewing of ALL the 250 videos as well and what patterns you noticed!

K
Suspended Belief

Unread post by Suspended Belief »

Kham » May 6th, 2018, 11:22 pm wrote:Suspended Belief,

When do you think you be able to post your analysis of those 2 videos to which you linked? Would love to read what you learned by your viewing of ALL the 250 videos as well and what patterns you noticed!

K
I'll make a video and post it one of these days. My main concern is getting the data dump and then zipping it up for future researchers so they don't have to spend hours ripping it off the internet. Honestly, I didn't think there was any need for explanation for those particular two videos, since they look fake as a wedding cake. But, after noticing this type of fakery going on in other "niches" (not appropriate to talk about here,) I will make my final presentation with correlating footage in due time. I have other problems in my life that have priority right now.
Jared Loner

Unread post by Jared Loner »

Sorry, my original post was meant for the Parkland shooting. I guess there's no way to delete, my bad.