The so-called "YouTube shooting", April 2018

This is the forum dedicated to all 'minor' local psyops - phony murders, kidnappings and whatnot. It has now become evident that the news media constantly feeds the public with entirely fake stories - in order to keep us in eternal fear of our next-door neighbours and fellow citizens.
Penelope

The so-called "YouTube shooting", April 2018

Unread post by Penelope »

The shooter at Youtube HQ is designed to blackwash all of us complaining of censorship. It's as badly devised as usual:

"Those who have looked at the videos describe “Nasim” as creepy and unnatural. Apparently, they don’t realize that this is coming from the CGI (computer-generated imagery), pixel world. It’s very disturbing that people can’t distinguish CGI from reality. In fact, this one is quite poorly done, perhaps as another test of public gullibility.

The “Nasim Aghdma” videos are definitely worth an examination. Look at the fake-looking cutout images. The woman’s head is badly Photoshopped and then put onto the torso."

From

http://www.newnationalist.net/2018/04/0 ... tagecraft/
pov603

Re: THE "CHATBOX"

Unread post by pov603 »

Is the shooter real?
Nah...Sim...Madhag...
hoi.polloi

Re: The so-called "YouTube shooting", April 2018

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

I would say that is a fair analysis of yours, Penelope.

The article you found on the slightly unfortunate "The New Nationalist" does hit on some great points:
http://www.newnationalist.net/2018/04/0 ... tagecraft/
The shooting late Tuesday at YouTube’s San Bruno, Calif., headquarters takes the cake for skulduggery and fakery. The storytellers claim that an “Iranian” woman by the name Nasim Aghdam, walked into the company’s HQ and shot and wounded three before “shooting herself.” So far, the only images of the event show employees filing onto the streets.

Note: We will use this article for updates on this event.

This is Aghdam’s site (if scrubbed archived here), which is to give clues about Aghdam’s issues. This is one of the dumbest, most obvious shooting hoaxes yet. Let’s check off the boxes:
  • An Iranian Muslim woman — several demonization birds with one stone. Boasts of serving in Iranian army.
  • A vegan. Yes, a vegan, and an animal rights activist. For the dumb dumbs, this translates into a “fanatic.” Yes, society needs to keep an eye on “fanatics.” I can guarantee that we will hear the mentally ill pre-crime narrative soon enough.
  • Had an anti-anal-sex video on her website. The narrative translates to anti-sodomy, or gay “hater.”
  • She had a “manifesto.” Yes, of course, a manifesto. They all have that.
  • Her many videos of late have been described as “paranoid.” Yes, of course, paranoid. In a similar manner, this brainwashing implant is designed to make the more reasonable things “Nasim” said — seem to be nuts.
  • She was angry about YouTube demonetization and censorship. Translation: Shut your trap about this or garner suspicions. If you complain about censorship, you are a terrorist now. YouTube can now say, “We told you about these people.”
This event is similar to that of the man who — out of the blue — shot up Comet Ping Pong and Pizza when the heat was coming down too heavy on Pedogate.

Those who have looked at the videos describe “Nasim” as creepy and unnatural. Apparently, they don’t realize that this is coming from the CGI (computer-generated imagery), pixel world. It’s very disturbing that people can’t distinguish CGI from reality. In fact, this one is quite poorly done, perhaps as another test of public gullibility.
She really does look fake and/or to be a "fake-ified" character (such as when an actor's motion is captured to animate a CGI puppet).
nasim_fake.PNG
nasim_fake.PNG (186.8 KiB) Viewed 6941 times
nasim_fake2.PNG
nasim_fake2.PNG (213.71 KiB) Viewed 6941 times
The “Nasim Aghdma” videos are definitely worth an examination. Look at the fake-looking cutout images. The woman’s head is badly Photoshopped and then put onto the torso. You can see an elongated neck. What human being has such noticeable non-uniform and huge throat ligaments? The skin colorization is nonsensical, especially for someone living in sunny California. There is a clear line across her neck where skin tones don’t match. What’s being conveyed with the multiple Star of Davids in the background? What’s with the mechanical sounding voice? Watch the video frames skip. Enlarge to full screen view.
It seems they have added everything in the fake videos to capture imagination and "explain" that they have dominated the entire conspiracy community. It has ammunition for the evil Muslim conspiracy, the evil Jewish conspiracy, the evil "conspiracy theorist" culture as well as the "fakeologist" culture, and as already pointed out plenty of shit-stirring in every other vaguely controversial subject of modern times. Since they didn't want to pry open their own pedophilic cover ups (we may speculate) they didn't make her underage as well.

I find it just a slightly funny coincidence that I happened to arrive in San Francisco on Monday as this PsyOp was about to unfold. I suppose it is just a coincidence though, since they undoubtedly have large population centers targeted every day, and YouTube is, after all, in recent resistance news for so many reasons. Still, it's just enough out of the way and just shitty enough that it's not even worth investigating on the ground.

May I add that it's absolutely bizarre that this PsyOp's related videos should be left up after the supposed murders, and after so many ordinary media critique videos are removed for no reason given whatsoever? This means that people who really question the media in a peaceful way are removed for "inappropriate content" while terrorists (or someone ostensibly with a direct terroristic vendetta against YouTube employees themselves!) is left online, safe from any scrubbing? What an absurdity we are meant to believe!

:blink:

Controlled opposition gains a weird new meaning. Simmads and simhags are YouTube's favorite celebrities! But question the mechanisms of celebrity itself and get censored. Hmmm ...
Suspended Belief

Unread post by Suspended Belief »

Hey people:

Alright, so I have been researching this all morning. I just got done downloading and watching all the videos I could find that were "made from" Nasim Sabz. There are two "Nasim Archive" channels on YouTube. One has 13 videos, the other 39.

I have to take a break and get some food, but this is the "best," or most messed up one...

Skip to 20 seconds...

Code: Select all

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJFB0ugeL-s
I need to translate the comments still, but I would not be surprised if people on the other side of the world are picking up on this B.S. as well.

God I hate this world.

[EDIT]

Ok, I'm back.

This was the only good comment translation that I found:

洗脳されるわw
"You will be brainwashed."

I'm gonna get back to researching this.

Oh yeah, the other two things I noticed were this: in videos where there is a zoom in, the zoom in does not look natural / proper. Second, in videos where she is not in front of a blue screen, the fakery is more noticeable. Everything is immaculate. There is no dust or dirt or smudges or anything looking natural. It all looks digital.

Alright, back to the twilight zone.

-SB
Jared Loner

Unread post by Jared Loner »

David Hogg in drag. Just a variation of the same CGI creation.
Suspended Belief

Code: Select all

https://youtu.be/SyxYqh9UEo8?t=131
Two second clip I found of Nasime at the Peta Rally in 2009:

This is the only video I have seen of her independent of her own personal collection of YouTube videos.
CitronBleu

Unread post by CitronBleu »

Exposing digital deception and the violation of the reality-principle

Unfortunately only a fringe minority will contemplate the idea of digital deception, and as philosopher Jean Baudrillard theorized in his 1981 essay Simulacra and Simulation in which he seeks to examine the relationship between reality, symbols, and society, exposing digital deception will lead to increase the confusion in regard to reality (in particular in the last chapter in the book : "On anarchy") - a presumed objective of the deceivers.

Perhaps the intended objective is to generate public confusion ? Generating close to reality, simulated digital figures may cause more confusion than generating perfectly unnoticeable simulated reality : if every person who watches images of this thing develops back-thought suspicions, however small, in regard to the simulated figure's physical existence in the realm of objective reality, the deceivers' goals may better be achieved as public consciousness will be confused (instead of strictly deceived, or more appropriately will be deceived and confused) and thus more prone to manipulation (as well as protecting the deceivers by lowering the public's awareness threshold to the deception and increasing tolerance of digital errors). Another reason may come from the psychology of the deceivers themselves : it may perhaps be difficult or impossible even for the deceivers to go beyond, and violate, the simulation-reality barrier without confusing and distorting their own reality principle.
Suspended Belief

Alright, here is Nasim Najafi Aghdam (Sabz) fathers FaceBook account (Ismail Najafi Aghdam):
https://www.facebook.com/ismail.najafiaghdam

"Nasim" had what, 5 or 6 social media accounts? But she couldn't get connected with her own fathers FaceBook account?

I saved all of this data, so if this FaceBook account gets deleted, let me know and I will send you the info.

-SB
Suspended Belief

CitronBleu » April 9th, 2018, 3:38 am wrote:Exposing digital deception and the violation of the reality-principle

Unfortunately only a fringe minority will contemplate the idea of digital deception...
I can't speak for the rest of your post right now, but your statement above reminds me of two things:

Trump stating that he never made the statement about grabbing women's genitalia.

Second, framing another person via audio has been around since 1999:

"voice 'morphing' technology":
https://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/n ... 020199.htm

What "Gen. Carl W. Steiners" fake voice really sounds like (watch video below for three seconds):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6S0HznBnrCE

Hey if "they (a few conspirators)" can frame a general, or president-to-be, I wonder who they couldn't frame.

I wonder what tomorrow will bring.

-SB
Suspended Belief

Can someone please explain what is going on in this video clip?

Ok, when watching her feet, I see a blue screen behind her obviously, but there are also two vertical blue screen panels, one on the left and one on the right, then there is also another horizontal blue screen laying on the floor. Now this is where it gets weird...

Ok, when you watch the video below, notice these blue screens by looking at her feet.

At timestamp 1:04, the blue screens disappear, then reappear at 1:12. At 1:28, the bottom blue screen disappears, and then the two on the sides are repositioned.

https://youtu.be/nRT2NFa0iRY?t=50

I don't know if I am over complicating this. I just don't understand the purpose of all these disappearing then reappearing blue screens.

-SB
hoi.polloi

Suspended Belief » April 11th, 2018, 1:32 pm wrote:Can someone please explain what is going on in this video clip?

Ok, when watching her feet, I see a blue screen behind her obviously, but there are also two vertical blue screen panels, one on the left and one on the right, then there is also another horizontal blue screen laying on the floor. Now this is where it gets weird...

Ok, when you watch the video below, notice these blue screens by looking at her feet.

At timestamp 1:04, the blue screens disappear, then reappear at 1:12. At 1:28, the bottom blue screen disappears, and then the two on the sides are repositioned.

https://youtu.be/nRT2NFa0iRY?t=50

I don't know if I am over complicating this. I just don't understand the purpose of all these disappearing then reappearing blue screens.

-SB
I just think this is how deliberately sloppy compositing is done. You can tell that the positions and sizes of the videos being overlapped are shown to be "imprecise". This would certainly be a means of making people think more sophisticated techniques were not used, such as augmented reality to develop the fictional character depicted as a sim madwoman.
Suspended Belief

Wow, look at these two videos I just found... Seems like the outdoor videos are obviously a lot harder to fake than the indoor videos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2vfp60rfzw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZFMB1OVeCM

Crazy.
hoi.polloi

Look, is there some way you can contribute to the discussion besides just posting video links? You need to describe what's fake and/or suspicious using your own words or what is the point?
Suspended Belief

I just spent a few hours downloading and watching more Nasim CGI videos. There are 500 total according to my research, and I have found about 250. I was posting the best ones that expose the fakery, but if you don't want to see the results of my research then that is fine.
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

Suspended Belief » April 11th, 2018, 6:28 pm wrote:I just spent a few hours downloading and watching more Nasim CGI videos. There are 500 total according to my research, and I have found about 250. I was posting the best ones that expose the fakery, but if you don't want to see the results of my research then that is fine.
Hoi didn't say he didn't want to see your research, he asked you to analyze the research you post and tell us why you're posting it.

It is not a good look for you to purposely misinterpret/misread his request, especially not in a way that makes you sound defensive, like a spoiled child looking for praise. If you were here in good faith you would not so blithely dismiss a moderator request.