The TYCHOS: Our Geoaxial Binary System (Physical Book)

Simon Shack's (Tycho Brahe-inspired) geoaxial binary system. Discuss the book and website for the most accurate configuration of our solar system ever devised - which soundly puts to rest the geometrically impossible Copernican-Keplerian model.

The TYCHOS: Our Geoaxial Binary System (Physical Book)

Postby hoi.polloi on July 16th, 2018, 5:31 pm

Everyone! We are pleased to announce our most refined version of the physical book. Now available at LULU.com

TYCHOS_binary.jpg

http://www.lulu.com/shop/simon-shack/th ... 22211.html

Out-of-country purchasers, please bear with LULU's shipping times across the seven seas. B)

Enjoy a most interesting read!
hoi.polloi
Administrator

Re: The TYCHOS: Our Geoaxial Binary System (Physical Book)

Postby patrix on July 16th, 2018, 8:58 pm

Congratulations on this major milestone for TYCHOS! and thank you for all the hard work that's been put into this. BEAUTIFUL cover.
patrix

Postby Kham on July 17th, 2018, 6:26 pm

A Review of The TYCHOS

How does one tell the world that the current solar system model is incorrect? In The Tychos, Simon Shack precisely explains why the current Copernican solar system model is geometrically impossible and instead shows his readers why The TYCHOS solar system model is the only model that agrees with observations. In the book The TYCHOS the reader follows Simon through his journey as he uncovers the beauty and simplicity of The TYCHOS.

Highlights: When reading The TYCHOS I found the glossary in the back of the book to be extremely useful. The resources are neatly indexed which is handy in case I want further research on a topic. In addition to Simon's well thought out explanations, I found his numerous illustrations most helpful.
Kham

Postby hoi.polloi on July 27th, 2018, 10:26 pm

The book has now been overhauled and updated, this time for probably the last time we can fit any changes in the First Edition.

The site, the digital PDF and the LULU book have all been compressed and updated across the board with all the changes, including an updated Chapter 12. So if you are one of the few who did order the physical book before the latest revision to the TYCHOS and you would like an updated copy, please let me know and I can arrange for you to get the newest greatest PDF. (Most of the book is unchanged).

Sorry about that, and a big thank you to the "early adopters" of this new study of our (binary) solar system.
hoi.polloi
Administrator

Return to The TYCHOS model