Quick Links to my ADDITIONAL TYCHOS RESEARCH

Simon Shack's (Tycho Brahe-inspired) geoaxial binary system. Discuss the book and website for the most accurate configuration of our solar system ever devised - which soundly puts to rest the geometrically impossible Copernican-Keplerian model.
simonshack
Administrator

Quick Links to my ADDITIONAL TYCHOS RESEARCH

Unread post by simonshack »

Quick links to my ADDITIONAL TYCHOS RESEARCH

My TYCHOS book was released on March 21, 2018.

Image https://www.lulu.com/shop/simon-shack/t ... 42858.html

Since then, I have kept publishing a number of additional TYCHOS research papers here at Cluesforum which you will find by clicking on the below links. This is of course an ongoing research odyssey (which may absorb the remainder of my lifetime - *lol*!) given the nature of the subject and the countless questions raised by our Solar System. At this time, those papers are disseminated around various threads of this forum – so I thought it would be useful to compile the below list of links to the same - in chronological order.

UPDATE (August 2020): All the below-linked forum posts of mine have now been converted into elegant PDF's by our forum member Flabbergasted. I warmly recommend any prospective reader to access those PDF's via the below link - as they make for much smoother and, so-to-speak, "academic" reading.

ALL the PDF's of my TYCHOS Appendix papers can be found here : http://septclues.com/TYCHOS%20Appendix%20folder/

Here follow the titles & links to the original posts I wrote on this forum :

1: HOW "NEGATIVE" STELLAR PARALLAXES WERE SWEPT UNDER THE RUG (May 5, 2018)

2: THE GREAT HUBBLE MISCONCEPTION (May 13, 2018)

3: THE TYCHOS SOLVES "THE GREAT INEQUALITY" (Nov 2, 2018)

4: QUALITATIVE & QUANTITATIVE PROOF OF JUPITER/SATURN CONJUNCTIONS IN THE TYCHOS (Nov 2, 2018)

5: WHY THE STARS MOVE IN TROCHOIDAL LOOPS (Nov 20, 2018)

6: "MARS, THE SUN'S BINARY COMPANION?... Preposterous!" (Nov 24, 2018)

7: THE TYCHOS CURES NEWTON'S HEADACHE - THE MOON (Dec 12, 2018)

8: ARE ALL STARS PART OF "BINARY" / "DOUBLE" (or multiple) SYSTEMS? (Dec 23, 2018)

9: MANY THANKS, PROFESSOR KAPTEYN ! (Jan 4, 2019)

10: WIKIPEDIA'S PROBLEM WITH EARTH'S SO-CALLED "LUNISOLAR WOBBLE" (Jan 17, 2019)

11: THE WONDROUS "SYNCHRONICITIES" of the Sun/Earth/Moon trio (Jan 23, 2019)

12: ASTRONOMICAL PUZZLES RESOLVED BY THE TYCHOS MODEL (March 8, 2019)

13: "PHILOSOPHICAL" CONSIDERATIONS REGARDING THE TYCHOSIUM (March 24, 2019)

14: RETROGRADE MOTIONS IN THE TYCHOS – Saturn (March 25, 2019)

15: MARS PARALLAX? WHAT MARS PARALLAX? (April 4, 2019)

16: THE MOON'S ORBITAL DANCE - IN THE TYCHOSIUM (April 16, 2019)

17: VENUS "SEDUCED" BY THE TYCHOSIUM (April 28, 2019)

18: MARS vs THE STARS - the Tychosium explains their "bizarre" conjunctions (May 14, 2019)

19: THE "MISSING" ANGULAR MOMENTUM OF OUR SUN (May 15, 2019)

20: THE BINARY RESEARCH INSTITUTE "AGREES" WITH THE TYCHOS ! (May 18, 2019)

21: ABOUT THE APPARENT SIZE OF THE STARS (June 13, 2019)

22: ANOTHER REASON WHY THE COPERNICAN MODEL IS UNTENABLE (July 7, 2019)

23: THE HILARIOUS TALE OF MERCURY'S "ANOMALOUS" PRECESSION (July 10, 2019)

24: DEFINITIVE PROOF OF MARS'S MOTION - IN THE TYCHOS MODEL (August 27, 2019)

25: THE TYCHOS: BINARY DEVELOPMENTS (September 1, 2019)

26: THE EXELIGMOS EXPLAINED (September 15, 2019)

27: DOUBLE TROUBLE FOR COPERNICUS (October 8, 2019)

28: THE TYCHOS CLARIFIES THE STELLAR PARALLAX CONFUSION (October 14, 2019)

29: ESA'S "EXPLANATIONS" FOR THE OBSERVED NEGATIVE (OR ZERO) PARALLAXES (October 15, 2019)

30: VITTORIO GORETTI - ASTRONOMER EXTRAORDINAIRE (October 16, 2019)

31: BARNARD'S STAR MOTION CONFIRMS THE TYCHOS MODEL (October 20, 2019)

32: THE COPERNICAN MODEL'S MOST MOMENTOUS INCONGRUITY (October 20, 2019)

33: OUR POOR "SINGLE" SUN GETS LONELIER BY THE DAY (October 21, 2019)

34: WHY MARS? (October 25, 2019)

35: KEPLER'S ELLIPTIC ILLUSION (October 29, 2019)

36: IS THE SIRIUS SYSTEM OUR SOLAR SYSTEM'S "TWIN FAMILY" ? (November 10, 2019)

37: SIDEREAL vs SOLAR DAY - IN THE TYCHOS MODEL (November 26, 2019)

38: THE ANALEMMA: AN UPDATE AS TO WHY THE SUN IS ALMOST NEVER "ON TIME" (April 15, 2020)

39: MORE SIMILARITIES BETWEEN OUR SOLAR SYSTEM AND THE SIRIUS SYSTEM (April 20, 2020)

40: ABOUT THE MANY ATTEMPTS TO MEASURE EARTH'S ORBITAL SPEED (May 29, 2020)

41: THE TYCHOS PROBES THE MAJOR METEOR SHOWERS (Aug 24, 2020)

42: THE SUN'S "MYSTERIOUS" 6°OR 7°AXIAL TILT (Sept 23, 2020)

43: THE STRANGE SAGA OF "STELLAR ABERRATION" (Sept 24, 2020)

44: THE TYCHOSIUM SIMULATOR EXPOSES KEPLER'S "SIMULATIONS(Sept 29,2020)

45: ESCLANGON'S OBSERVATIONS OF EARTH'S DAILY MOTION(April 13, 2021)

46: GALILEO "CONFIRMS" THE TYCHOS MODEL(August 27, 2021)

47: EROS AND THE TYCHOS : LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT(October 2, 2021)

The TYCHOS, I dare say, is here to stay ! :)

Go to the TYCHOS website: https://www.tychos.info/
Go to the TYCHOSIUM 3D simulator of the Tychos solar system: https://codepen.io/pholmq/full/XGPrPd
fbenario

Re: Quick Links to my ADDITIONAL TYCHOS RESEARCH

Unread post by fbenario »

It's really hard to believe that one man could be primarily responsible for two of the most important intellectual discoveries in history: conclusive proof of modern media fakery and created events, and an entirely new model of the solar system that so far more accurately reflects the movement of heavenly bodies than any previous model.

Very well done, Simon.

You get my vote as the most important man of the 21st Century.
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Unread post by Flabbergasted »

fbenario wrote: Sun Jun 21, 2020 12:05 amIt's really hard to believe that one man could be primarily responsible for two of the most important intellectual discoveries in history...
Goes against all odds and looks nothing like the nutty, wild-eyed Dr. Emmet Brown stereotype the media have imprinted on our minds. In fact, real life is full of the most embarrassing improbabilities.

simonshack wrote: Sat Jun 20, 2020 9:26 pmAt this time, those papers are disseminated around various threads of this forum – so I thought it would be useful to compile the below list of links to the same - in chronological order.
Simon, what do you plan to do with the 40 additions above?

- Incorporate them in a completely rewritten 2nd edition of the first book?
- Use them to write a new book?
- Print an expanded version of the first book with 40+ appendices?
- Make them available as separate downloadable documents?
- Leave them on the forum as they are?

Last night I fooled around a little with the first link on your list to see what the fourth option might look like (if it´s not useful I will promptly remove it).

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1FNEtya ... sp=sharing
Peaker

Unread post by Peaker »

Hello All,

Right! Context!

Simon gives us context. Things are not just happening but are happening in relation to other things. We call this; context. And we need it to stay sane.

With this context Simon has given me, the night sky has become more interesting, The solstices & equinoxes, the way-points of the year. are far more interesting now that The Tychos has been modeled.

I had a similar revealing years ago when David Warner Mathisen pointed out that the myths of the world were, all of them, allegories of the constellations in the night sky. As someone raised to be a faithful atheist (pun intended) I had an intuition that we were throwing the baby out with the bathwater regarding all those quaint Bible stories. As indeed we were. The Hegelian Dialectic required us to treat them as 'true' or 'false'. They are neither! They are metaphors!

So, Mathisen has recently commented on The Tychos here:

http://mathisencorollary.blogspot.com/2 ... -2020.html
simonshack
Administrator

Flabbergasted wrote: Mon Jun 22, 2020 11:25 am
Last night I fooled around a little with the first link on your list to see what the fourth option might look like (if it´s not useful I will promptly remove it).

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1FNEtya ... sp=sharing
Dear Flabbergasted - that PDF looks absolutely wonderful! I'm thinking that such PDF's would be a good "interim solution" (so as to have more readable/ stand-alone versions of my CF posts of additional research) until I get down writing and printing the 2nd edition of the TYCHOS book, which may be some months ahead. If that's ok with you, I will select in the next days a few of the more important writeups listed above as PDF candidates (not all are important enough to be PD-effed). Let's talk about it over e-mail.

Dear Fbenario and Peaker, thanks for your kind words - I can certainly do with some "moral support" these days, what with the madness surrounding our daily lives courtesy of the silly Nutwork (as well as the rather deafening silence currently surrounding my Tychos research...)

Yes, Peaker: David Mathisen mailed me the other day with a link to his blog article mentioning my Tychos model. He sounds quite open-minded and positive about it (he apparently has read my book) - and I'm looking forward to read some of his work which appears to focus on ancient myths related to astronomy.
patrix

Unread post by patrix »

Yes Flabbergasted, that is stellar! Why not make a few and submit them to places like https://arxiv.org/

We should start to get the word out more. The peer review phase is done and Tychos has passed with flying colors. Me and Simon had it reviewed by a couple of astronomers and a physicist and what they could come up with was mostly contrived and foul language. The thing they found that holds water though (which we are grateful for) is that the orbits of Mercury and Venus needs work. We need to find the correct angles of those orbits. But it is only a matter of tuning and we tried to explain that Tychosium is the work of two guys during a couple of years so it cannot be expected to be correct in every aspect, but to no avail.

I'm recording a new YouTube presentation on Tychos in English soon. I've already done one in Swedish. Stay tuned.

And lastly Thank You Dear Simon for having devoted so much of your time, passion and genius to research this subject. For the benefit of all of man kind I dare say.
simonshack
Administrator

patrix wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 12:19 pm The thing they found that holds water though (which we are grateful for) is that the orbits of Mercury and Venus need work. We need to find the correct angles of those orbits. But it is only a matter of tuning and we tried to explain that Tychosium is the work of two guys during a couple of years so it cannot be expected to be correct in every aspect, but to no avail.
Dear Patrik,

Lest our readers think / misunderstand that there are dire & serious (let alone insurmountable!) problems with the orbits of Mercury and Venus in the Tychosium 3D simulator, I feel compelled to reassure them that this is by no means the case. To illustrate my point, let me use the current transits of Venus across the sun's disk - as they are currently shown on the Tychosium.

In the Tychosium, we have a function called "ELONGATION" which gauges the angular distance of each of our solar system's bodies from the center of the sun's disk. So a zero elongation (0°) reading for, say, Venus, would mean that Venus is precisely aligned (as viewed from Earth) with the center of the sun's disk. Now, since the sun's angular diameter spans about 0.5°in our sky, any Venus transit across the sun's disk needs to be within 0.25°of ELONGATION in order to "qualify" as a Venus solar transit.

Please know that, between the year 1518 and 2012, there have been no more than 10 transits of Venus across the sun's disk.
Here's how Venus currently "performs" in the TYCHOSIUM simulator: (note: "TIME" denotes the moment in which Venus was closest to the center of the sun's disk)

DATE_____________TIME__________VENUS ELONGATION from the center of the sun's disk

1518-05-26_______01:56:00_______ 0.175°
1526-05-23_______19:35:00_______ 0.151°
1631-12-07_______05:19:00_______ 0.223°
1639-12-04_______18:25:00_______ 0.204°
1761-06-06_______05:19:00_______ 0.197°
1769-06-03_______22:25:00_______ 0.103°
1874-12-09_______04:07:00_______ 0.192°
1882-12-06_______17:06:00_______ 0.279°
2004-06-08_______08:20:00_______ 0.270°
2012-06-06_______01:29:00_______ 0.130°

TOTAL NUMBER OF ABOVE VENUS TRANSITS (1518>2012) : 10
Average solar transit elongation of Venus in current version (Nov 2019) of the Tychosium over 5 centuries: 0.1924°

VENUS solar transit of 2012:
https://www.esa.int/Science_Exploration ... _worldwide

As you can see, the current accuracy of Venus' solar transits (over a timespan of almost 5 centuries) in the TYCHOSIUM simulator is pretty decent. Only two transits (in 1882 and 2004) slightly exceed the "tolerance limit" of 0.25°- and overall (as we compute the average accuracy over 500 years) we get a mean figure of 0.1924°, i.e. well within the 0.25° limit.

Keep in mind that I have achieved this level of accuracy virtually "by hand" (or if you will, "by trial and error") - by patiently toggling about a dozen parameters that regulate Venus' positions in the TYCHOSIUM simulator. In other words, to get it PERFECTLY right is a bit like striking the jackpot in the National Lottery ! :P

Also, keep in mind that I have rigorously observed all along the "rules of the game" - without resorting to any sort of cheating / tweaking as to the (constant) speed of Venus and its (uniformly circular) orbit. This is quite unlike what Kepler did, as he freely "adjusted" his calculations by allowing Venus to alternately speed up or slow down - as well as distorting its orbit into some elliptical shape...

As for Mercury, I have so far tested its solar disk transits (which are far more frequent than Venus' solar disk transits) between the year 1615 and the year 2124 (as recorded and predicted by official tables). There have been 69 solar transits of Mercury in this 509-year timespan - and the average accuracy of those transits in the Tychosium is currently 0.32937°. Admittedly, this is not good enough - but I'm confident that Patrik and I will overcome this inaccuracy of the Tychosium simulator in due time. After all, we're talking about a correction / fine-tuning of roughly 0.15° for Mercury's solar transits - as recorded over half a millenium!
simonshack
Administrator

Dear friends,

This is just to announce that our member Flabbergasted has converted my last Tychos paper ("Appendix 45- ESCLANGON'S OBSERVATIONS OF EARTH'S DAILY MOTION") into a most elegant PDF which you may find at the bottom of this PDF repository page: http://septclues.com/TYCHOS%20Appendix%20folder/

I'm pleased to report that my original Cluesforum post of that paper which I published about 36 hours ago has already had about 1000 views. I rarely boast about such things - but since I've received a few e-mails from Cluesforum readers worried about the rather 'quiet' appearance of the forum these days, I just thought it would be good to mention this fact - were it only to reassure those readers that they're not alone on this planet... :)
simonshack
Administrator

PLEASE EVERYONE DISREGARD THIS POST - IT'S JUST A WORKING TOOL FOR ME AS I INTEGRATE MY TYCHOS APPENDICES INTO THE 2ND EDITION OF THE TYCHOS BOOK.

4: QUALITATIVE & QUANTITATIVE PROOF OF JUPITER/SATURN CONJUNCTIONS IN THE TYCHOS (Nov 2, 2018)

10: WIKIPEDIA'S PROBLEM WITH EARTH'S SO-CALLED "LUNISOLAR WOBBLE" (Jan 17, 2019)

12: ASTRONOMICAL PUZZLES RESOLVED BY THE TYCHOS MODEL (March 8, 2019)

19: THE "MISSING" ANGULAR MOMENTUM OF OUR SUN (May 15, 2019)

20: THE BINARY RESEARCH INSTITUTE "AGREES" WITH THE TYCHOS ! (May 18, 2019)

22: ANOTHER REASON WHY THE COPERNICAN MODEL IS UNTENABLE (July 7, 2019)

30: VITTORIO GORETTI - ASTRONOMER EXTRAORDINAIRE (October 16, 2019)

31: BARNARD'S STAR MOTION CONFIRMS THE TYCHOS MODEL (October 20, 2019)

32: THE COPERNICAN MODEL'S MOST MOMENTOUS INCONGRUITY (October 20, 2019)

34: WHY MARS? (October 25, 2019)

46: GALILEO "CONFIRMS" THE TYCHOS MODEL(August 27, 2021)

47: EROS AND THE TYCHOS : LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT(October 2, 2021)