The new TYCHOS book (2nd Edition - 2022) is OUT!

Simon Shack's (Tycho Brahe-inspired) geoaxial binary system. Discuss the book and website for the most accurate configuration of our solar system ever devised - which soundly puts to rest the geometrically impossible Copernican-Keplerian model.
simonshack
Administrator

The new TYCHOS book (2nd Edition - 2022) is OUT!

Unread post by simonshack »

Dear all,

Tomorrow is the 4th anniversary of my TYCHOS book (1st Edition / 2018) - and it is hereby my utmost pleasure to announce its worthy successor, the TYCHOS book "v.2.0"! (2022)

..................................Image

The 32-chapter book is - in the interest of maximum divulgation - now freely accessible at the new website set up by my "cosmic partner", Patrik Holmqvist :

TYCHOS.SPACE : https://www.tychos.space/

In the last few years Patrik and I have been making substantial progress both with the Tychos research itself and with the wondrous Tychosium 3D simulator. A long series of new discoveries - all supportive of the Tychos' paradigm - have now been integrated in this 2nd Edition - and the Tychosium is slowly but surely becoming a full-fledged planetarium (stars and all). In any event, the Tychosium is already - we dare say - the most veracious (digital) representation of our Solar System in existence.

We hope that many of you (whether versed in astronomy or not) will dedicate some of your time reading and diffusing the 2nd Edition to your friends & family - and over the web. Rest assured that I have done my best to expound the principles of the Tychos model in 'narrative style' so as to make it accessible to a wider audience. Of course, some chapters may contain fairly technical passages, yet the richly-illustrated book should hopefully clearly convey to thoughtful readers its indended purpose: i.e., to "upgrade" and reinstate the near-flawless geo-heliocentric system devised by Tycho Brahe in the 16th century. The still older, yet currently-adopted (but geometrically impossible) 'Copernican' world view needs to go - were it only to unshackle humankind from the bigoted ways of this planet's haughty academic circles.

This is to wish you a happy read - and a nice and slow continuation of your lifetime journey on our "snail-paced" planet Earth which, after all, does not travel around the Sun at 90 times the speed of sound - as we were all taught in school ! I have frankly no idea how we all bought into this ridiculous idea (myself included) - but hopefully the Tychos will bring back some blissful logic and common sense to this world's dreadfully deceived and indoctrinated inhabitants.

May reason prevail.

Nefilimp

Re: The new TYCHOS book (2nd Edition - 2022) is OUT!

Unread post by Nefilimp »

Congrats! I will send the link to the new book to my friends, thanks so much for all the hard work Simon and Patrick!
sharpstuff

Unread post by sharpstuff »

Well done, Simon (and Patrik, of course!), as usual.
I have started reading your latest version.
I have also sent a small donation.

The best of luck!
patrix

Unread post by patrix »

”I have frankly no idea how we all bought into this ridiculous idea (myself included)”

Indeed Simon and the fact the we did and most still do, tells us a great deal about how the human psyche works and its weaknesses - We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented.

When I got introduced to Simons model five years ago, I found it difficult to question heliocentrism, even though I at that time had understood that NASA is a pack of lies. Today however I can conclude that the heliocentric model is not only implausible but readily disprovable through centuries of observations, geometrical/physical laws, logic and reason, as Simon explains in detail in this book.

And not only does this book disprove the Copernican model. It also shows that the TYCHOS model agrees with all known observations, geometrical/physical laws, logic and reason.

In Science a demonstration is regarded as the strongest type of evidence, and this is what Tychosium adds to the TYCHOS. It demonstrates that the configurations and motions of the celestial objects suggested in this model are correct in a three-dimensional space. And I feel very fortunate and grateful to have been able to help Simon with building this simulator.

The new version of the Tychosium features all naked-eye visible stars and can also show the constellations. Look in the menu Stars & helper objects. You may not recognize the constellations since they are those suggested by H.A. Rey in his book “The Stars: A New Way to See Them”. I find these constellations better since they actually depict the names they have. I discovered these through David Warner Mathisen https://youtu.be/51WwguALiq4

Happy reading and exploring. May reason prevail. /Patrik

PS A big thanks to everyone for your support. It really means a lot. Sometimes I picture me and Simon being the hobbits in the Lord of the Rings on the mission to throw the ring of power in Mount Doom 😊 And it’s curious that Tolkiens epic story is about a ring since that is what Simon has discovered (the PVP-orbit) and shown to be the missing piece in a working model of our Solar system.
simonshack
Administrator

Here's my statement dedicated to the newcomers to the TYCHOS model - and to those about to read the TYCHOS book:

This book is about the true configuration of our Solar System. It expounds and demonstrates - in logical and scientific manner - that the Copernican system that we have all been taught in school is geometrically impossible. In short, the Earth does not revolve around the Sun. Instead, the Earth (which moves at "snail-pace" around its 'barycentric' orbit) is located at the center of a binary system constituted by the Sun and Mars. This configuration of our Solar System was in fact proposed in the 16th century by Tycho Brahe - the most rigorous (yet most disparaged) observational astronomer of all times. The TYCHOS provides "the last piece of the puzzle" that Tycho Brahe, in his time, could not possibly have found - or figured out. As it is, my TYCHOS model is grounded on more modern astronomical observations which, for whatever reasons, have evidently been either overlooked, misinterpreted - or wilfully ignored by this world's scientific community.

The entire TYCHOS research can be found here: https://book.tychos.space/
simonshack
Administrator

The TYCHOS discussed over at the Fakeologist radio podcast (on March 20, 2020):

https://fakeotube.com/video/4683/fak500 ... chos.space

ImageFAK500-Simon Shack of cluesforum.info and tychos.space
simonshack
Administrator

This is to thank forum members "Nefilimp" and "Sharpstuff" for their kind and encouraging well-wishings for the new Tychos book. :)

So far though, I've received precious little feedback from this new book release - but I do remain (as always) confident that the TYCHOS will, in due time, "take off"...

I've received a small number of supportive private e-mails which, of course, I'm always happy to receive - so I do encourage any non-members of this forum to contact me via mail at simonshack(at)libero.it - and to submit any questions they may have concerning the TYCHOS model and the new, 2nd Edition of the book.

Naturally, I won't publish here any of my private e-mails. However, allow me to share this fine (public) message over at the little Tychos.info forum:

Simon,

Congratulations on the new web site and on the 2nd addition to your book. I had just learned about you and your info about a year ago, but it wasn't until two months ago (after seeing you on the Lawful Rebel podcast) that I finally got your book and I have read it ( first in disbelief) and then re-read it multiple times, it is now evident to me that you have gone above and beyond with your work to prove the Tychos system. I was happy to get a response from you on the Lawful Rebel YouTube channel telling me that your 2nd edition was online. I have been reading it constantly. I am glad that you referenced Jeffrey Wolinski, I have since looked into his work and both your Tychos, and his Stellar Metamorphosis ideas really fit together and help prove one another. I really think there are many hidden discoveries to be found by combining these ideas and thinking through what may have happened in our solar system as the Moon and Earth aged in the Stellar Metamorphosis model. Such as, we have never had a sufficient explanation of how the Moon began to orbit around the Earth. The Moon is much to large to be captured by the Earth, without either deflecting it away never to come back, or completely capturing it and colliding with it, but if both the Moon and Earth started out as stars and were in a Binary system billions of years ago around each other, and then through the metamorphosis of each of them, have become cooled stars, or what we have been calling "Planets, and Moons" then it seems to fit into both of your theories. The next question to solve is how would the Moon/Earth system move or come to reside in the barycenter of the Sun and Mars? Or was it there all along through Stellar Metamorphosis? The same question can be asked as to how have Mercury and Venus become "Moons" around the Sun and not "Planets like Jupiter and Saturn. Is it the same answer? Is it part of Stellar Metamorphosis, and the aging stars? I am looking forward to buying your next book when it is in print.

Thank you,

Matt Keigher

https://www.tychos.info/forum/topic/the ... postid-476
Please keep these welcome messages coming, folks! Yes, I do need from time to time some little encouragement after all these years of "cosmic investigations"- were it only to keep a smile on my face... After all, I'm only human! :)
simonshack
Administrator

SOPHIA BRAHE - Tycho Brahe's younger sister

I would like to add this other wonderful thing...

Today, an Estonian reader of the TYCHOS book (who messaged me via e-mail) pointed out the below paragraph to be found on the Wikipedia page of Sophia Brahe - Tycho's beloved and esteemed younger sister who became a fine astronomer in her own right as she assisted her elder brother's celestial observations.

"Sophia, along with her brother Tycho, have come to represent the flowering of letters and science during the Danish Renaissance. She worked closely with her brother in his scientific endeavors and is thought to have acted as his muse. The two were so close that poet Johan L. Heiberg admonished that "Denmark must never forget the noble woman who, in spirit much more than flesh and blood, was Tycho Brahe's sister; the shining star in our Danish heaven is indeed a double one".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sophia_Brahe
Yup, you read that well:

"The shining star in our Danish heaven is indeed A DOUBLE ONE"

Those who have read my Tychos book will surely appreciate the 'poetic beauty' of this! The main contention of the TYCHOS model is, of course, that our Solar System is in fact a "double star" binary system composed of the Sun and Mars!
simonshack
Administrator

Dear everyone,

I hope you will set aside an hour and a half of your lives to view and listen to this podcast.

Nigel Howitt (a former commercial airline pilot and current truthseeker) interviews Patrik and yours truly about the TYCHOS model. Enjoy!

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vU7Uo4JBePM

Next, please set aside a full weekend of your lives to read my new TYCHOS book (only 32 chapters), freely accessible online: https://book.tychos.space/

And please do not think that astronomy is "over your head". I have done my utmost (in this last decade) to make it accessible to everyone.
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Unread post by Flabbergasted »

I may not be posting feedback these days, but I am chewing on Tychos 2.0 and the subsequent insights. My mom taught me not to speak with my mouth full, so I guess that explains it :P

Reminds me: once as a kid I tried to flatter my mother by saying I got my good manners from her, to which she answered: "No, you didn´t. I still have them!"
simonshack
Administrator

DUTCH VERSION of my new book !

Dear all,

As I navigated around the web yesterday I bumped into this Dutch website that mentioned the TYCHOS: https://geboortetrust.hetbewustepad.nl/ ... k-inzicht/

I was most delighted to find that someone has translated my entire 2nd Edition of the TYCHOS book into Dutch! :)

So, to all Dutch readers, here's the link to the pdf to the TYCHOS book in your mother language :

https://septclues.com/TYCHOS%20translat ... _DUTCH.pdf

The translator, "Jack Poet", has even composed a sweet & funny little poem which he has placed in the book's foreword section. I've used deepl to translate it into English:
THE TYCHOS: SPATIAL UNDERSTANDING

After so many years of orbiting the sun
- You learned that, so you believe that -
With plenty of time to consider that...
Here comes the chance to dive into that space
But then you have to use your thinking
Old ideas can be rebuilt
We turn out in a completely different plan
And heliocentrism is no longer bonton
The sun forms a couple with our mars
That's a red dwarf ten to one
Well I personally don't mind that at all
But to some parties it bothers a lot
They don't like to reveal something like that
They have a big interest in dicking around in space...
"...dicking around in space..." :lol: :lol: :lol:
simonshack
Administrator

CHAPTER 30 OF THE TYCHOS BOOK IS NOW READY !

Dear friends,

I've (finally) done it !!!!

I have finally managed to condense and clarify my extensive (yet messy and unorderly) research about Halley's comet into a readable / comprehensible form.

So the (all-important) Chapter 30 of my new (2nd Edition) TYCHOS book is now - at long last - up and running:

CHAPTER 30: https://book.tychos.space/chapters/30-halleys-comet

I trust that, if you are already interested in my Tychos research, this chapter will be, so-to-speak, the final clincher.

The heliocentric Copernican model is now definitively broken and needs to be abandoned.

And as I like to say, the TYCHOS model is here to stay - and won't go away. -_-
Discumbobulate

Unread post by Discumbobulate »

Is the new edition of the book available to buy yet? Would rather read a book than look at a laptop screen - less strain on the old eyes.
simonshack
Administrator

Dear Discumbobulate, we're working on it! Hopefully the physical / hard copy of the book will be available around (or before) Xmas time... :)
patrix

Unread post by patrix »

I would like to congratulate and thank you Simon for all the hard work you've put into researching and completing this historical book. Gives me reason to double down on my efforts in building the new Tychosium that will do this book justice and demonstrate in geometrical clarity that this model is correct.

And for those including me, eagerly waiting for a physical book, this is underway.