THE CLUES LIBRARY : recommended readings repository

Books pertinent to the various issues discussed in this forum which you can download safely
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Dear Cluesforum readers and members,

The general purpose of this thread is to provide reading suggestions / recommendations, particularly of the sort of literature that - for whatever reasons - is hard to come by. To be sure, there's an inordinate amount of highly valuable literature out there (in all domains of human knowledge) that has historically suffered from under-exposure due to various forms of obscurations, defaming campaigns, if not outright suppression.

This forum has, of course, always been about unearthing and elevating "hidden" knowledge - so let's keep up this public service of ours here at the CLUES LIBRARY. :)
simonshack
Administrator

Re: THE CLUES LIBRARY : recommended readings repository

Unread post by simonshack »

Literature exposing THE VICIOUS VIRUS & VACCINE SCAM

As my first contribution to this thread - and given the current "Coronavirus Circus" drama that has "locked down our lives" - I'd like to submit the following links to some literature dealing with the various virus" plandemics" of later years - and with the longstanding vaccine scam which goes back a couple of hundred years.

"VIRUS MANIA" (2007) is a must read to get a full picture of the various bogus "pandemics" and "viral scares" hoisted upon mankind in these last few decades :
VIRUS MANIA - by Torsten Engelbrecht and Claus Kohnlein (2007)

https://www.biohealthworksinstitute.com ... ia_pdf.pdf

Alternative link to the full pdf book: http://septclues.com/CORONAVIRUS%20CIRC ... _Mania.pdf

"We are not witnessing viral epidemics; we are witnessing epidemics of fear. And both the media and the pharmaceutical industry carry most of the responsibility for amplifying fears, fears that happen, incidentally, to always ignite fantastically profitable business. Research hypotheses covering these areas of virus research are practically never scientifically verified with appropriate controls. Instead, they are established by "consensus." This is then rapidly reshaped into a dogma, efficiently perpetuated in a quasi-religious manner by the media, including ensuring that research funding is restricted to projects supporting the dogma, excluding research into alternative hypotheses. An important tool to keep dissenting voices out of the debate is censorship at various levels ranging from the popular media to scientific publications".

...as for the wider, historical scam of vaccines...

Vaccination Proved Useless And Dangerous - by Trung Nguyen (2018)
https://archive.org/details/3.Vaccinati ... s/mode/2up

"Vaccination Proved Useless And Dangerous" is the 1st book in the "History of Vaccination" series.

The 25 books in the “History of Vaccination” series shed light on the history of vaccines through the eyes of doctors, scientists, and historical data.
They answer the pressing question, “Are vaccines safe and effective?”

The 25 books in the “History of Vaccination” series are:

1) The Poisoned Needle: Suppressed Facts About Vaccination
Eleanor McBean, PhD, ND

2) A Century of Vaccination and What It Teaches
William Scott Tebb, MA, MD, DPH

3) Vaccination: Proved Useless and Dangerous
From 45 Years of Registration Statistics
Alfred R. Wallace, LLD DUBL., DCL OXON., FRS, etc.

4) Vaccination: Its Fallacies and Evils
Robert A. Gunn, MD

5) Compulsory Vaccination: The Crime Against the School Child
Chas. M. (Charles Michael) Higgins

6) The Truth about Vaccination and Immunization
Lily Loat, secretary of the National Anti-Vaccination League of London

7) Leicester: Sanitation versus Vaccination
Its Vital Statistics Compared with Those of Other Towns, the Army, Navy, Japan, and England and Wales
By J.T. Biggs, J.P.

8) The Vaccination Question
Arthur Wollaston Hutton, MA

9) Vaccination a Delusion: Its Penal Enforcement a Crime
Alfred Russel Wallace, LLD DUBL., DCL OXON., FRS, etc.

10) Vaccination a Curse and Menace to Personal Liberty
With Statistics Showing Its Dangers and Criminality
James Martin Peebles, MD, MA, PhD
Tenth Edition, 1913

11) Dr. C.G.G. Nittinger’s Evils of Vaccination
C. Charles Schieferdecker, MD

12) The Vaccination Question in the Light of Modern Experience
An Appeal for Reconsideration
C. Killick Millard, M.D., D.Sc.

13) Jenner and Vaccination: A Strange Chapter of Medical History
Charles Creighton, MD

14) The Horrors of Vaccination: Exposed and Illustrated
Charles M. Higgins

15) Vaccination: The Story of a Great Delusion
William White

16) Vital Statistics in the United States, 1940-1960
Robert D. Grove, Alice M. Hetzel
US Department of Health, Education, and Welfare

17) The Mandatory Vaccination Plan
National Immunization Policy Council

18) The Fraud of Vaccination
Walter Hadwen, JP., MD, LRCP., MRCS, LSA
From "Truth," January 3, 1923

19) Vaccination a Curse
C.W. Amerige, MD

20) Vaccination a Medical Fallacy
Alexander Wilder, MD

21) The Dream & Lie of Louis Pasteur
Originally Pasteur: Plagiarist, Imposter
R.B. Pearson

22) The Vaccination Problem
Joseph Swan

23) The Fallacy of Vaccination
John Pitcairn, President of the Anti-Vaccination League of America

24) The Case Against Vaccination
Walter Hadwen, JP, MD, LRCP, MRCS, LSA

25) A Catalogue of Anti-Vaccination Literature
The London Society for the Abolition of Compulsory Vaccination
114 Victoria Street, Westminster
1882, 2018
Seneca

Unread post by Seneca »

Thanks Simon

Here is a link to
1) The Poisoned Needle: Suppressed Facts About Vaccination
Eleanor McBean, PhD, ND 1957
https://spingolaspeaks.net/wp-content/u ... needle.pdf
sharpstuff

Unread post by sharpstuff »

Dear Members and casual readers,

Having spoken to Simon regarding a Clues Library, I have uploaded to my MEGA account a number of books for your perusal that I have acquired over the years upon issues which have been presented in this most excellent forum and repository of valuable information. They mostly relate to health issues, which are closest to our hearts and those we love.

If you do come across a book which is relevant to the topics discussed in this form and which is not generally available but you have a link to it, I would be happy to download it and add it to the collection so that all are in one place.

You can send me a private message with the details.

The link to the folder of my account is: https://mega.nz/folder/fxgDgbYZ#nVGCJSNW-rtWrpCjEdsipA

Please let me know if there are any problems.

Be well.
Sharpstuff
sharpstuff

Unread post by sharpstuff »

I have just uploaded these three books, all in .pdf format relating to dystopian novels (all of which I have read and have paperback versions). They are available on the Internet Archive but I have downloaded them for possible reading.

The books are, in chronological order of writing:

WE_1920/21_Yevgeny Zamyatin
BRAVE NEW WORLD_ 1932_Huxley
1984_1949_Orwell

The link to the folder is:

https://mega.nz/folder/Oxh3xYyK#XqiH9nJmlvgplNakHA-anQ

All my best,

Sharpstuff
Nefilimp

Unread post by Nefilimp »

Hello everybody, thanks for the books!

I would like to suggest a book to add; Douglas Reed - The Controversy Of Zion. I have read all of his books and even though he is a bit naive (but still controversial for the time) at the start of his career he makes up for it by the end. It would be interesting to see him react to his older books with the understanding he shows in his last but he's dead so that might prove to be difficult. On this page you can find the book in many formats;

https://archive.org/details/DouglasReed ... ersyOfZion

All the best from sunny Uganda!
anonjedi2

Unread post by anonjedi2 »

THE INVISIBLE RAINBOW: A HISTORY OF ELECTRICITY AND LIFE

by Arthur Firstenberg

PDF - 515 PAGES
Cell towers, Wi-fi, 5G: Electricity has shaped the modern world. But how has it affected our health and environment?
Over the last 220 years, society has evolved a universal belief that electricity is ‘safe’ for humanity and the planet. Scientist and journalist Arthur Firstenberg disrupts this conviction by telling the story of electricity in a way it has never been told before―from an environmental point of view―by detailing the effects that this fundamental societal building block has had on our health and our planet.
In The Invisible Rainbow, Firstenberg traces the history of electricity from the early eighteenth century to the present, making a compelling case that many environmental problems, as well as the major diseases of industrialized civilization―heart disease, diabetes, and cancer―are related to electrical pollution.
Attachments
The Invisible Rainbow A History of Electricity and Life by Arthur Firstenberg.pdf
(5.71 MiB) Downloaded 194 times
anonjedi2

Logic Made Easy: How to Know When Language Deceives You
by Deborah J. Bennet

PDF - 260 Pages
Attachments
Logic Made Easy How to Know When Language Deceives You by Deborah J. Bennett.pdf
(3.69 MiB) Downloaded 231 times
anonjedi2

Doubt A History The Great Doubters and Their Legacy of Innovation from Socrates and Jesus to Thomas Jefferson and Emily Dickinson
by Jennifer Michael Hecht

PDF - 1644 Pages

'Doubt is the beginning, not the end, of wisdom' -George Iles
Attachments
Doubt A History The Great Doubters and Their Legacy of Innovation from Socrates and Jesus to Thomas Jefferson and Emily Dickinson by Jennifer Michael Hecht.pdf
(4.63 MiB) Downloaded 191 times
anonjedi2

Death Object - Exploding the Nuclear Weapons Hoax

by Akio Nakatani
PDF - 228 Pages
...this book lays out a wild proposition. It’s also an inconvenient truth, because I cannot reveal the technical clincher. I’m forced to circle the issue, and use a megaton of circumstantial evidence to do the clearance that a single gram of the direct, incontrovertible but un-publishable counter-science would accomplish. Since that result cannot be openly published, this book boils down partly to a review of circumstantial challenges to the nuclear weapons orthodoxy.

Though I could nuke the entire orthodoxy with the scientific result (beyond a reasonable doubt), unfortunately due to archaic USA national security laws I can only carpet-bomb the topic with circumstantial material and inference (preponderance of the evidence).

The material is a mix of ‘new stuff’, sourced from me, blended with existing historical and technical evidence scattered across the web, books and films. Even if you work with highest beyond-top-secret clearance at a nuclear weapons design facility, don’t feel superior to those in the Outer Darkness. We’re all in the same boat. Amateur nuke debunkers, concerned analysts like me, academic scientists of every stripe, and yes, you too, whoever you are – when it comes to nukes, we’re all just rats beneath the mil.gov’s high table. For the foreseeable future (because of the security laws), we can only gnaw at whatever scraps have slopped down to the public domain. Yet by means of those scraps I have discovered ‘the nuclear secret that dare not speak its name’.

This book is based entirely on unclassified public materials. As you can see from the Bibliography, those mostly consist of mainstream histories and technical manuals, compiled by qualified and knowledgeable authorities. It’s overwhelmingly respectable, intellectual, clinical, responsible stuff.

Additionally, over the past few years a small community of internet nuclear skeptics has developed. They occasionally display a spark of useful comment or the glowing ember of a little-known citation. We may enjoy dissing them as paranoid nutcases, but I feel that, if nothing else, we should admire their guts in holding to a contrarian stance in this world of fearful conformity. Unfortunately, their stuff suffers from contamination with both prejudice and distraction.

/.../ The core of this analysis is my own research result. Since I cannot present that openly, I am doing the next best thing, which is to compile, organize, streamline and cross-index the voluminous circumstantial evidence. In order to stick (as closely as this radical subject matter may allow) to conventionally accepted factoids, I use boilerplate citations from the USA Wikipedia for historical context and technical reference wherever possible. Wikipedia is not an infallible oracle, but as an orthodox sampling of ‘received’ opinion on most of the topics I treat, it’s a good-enough point of departure.

Even when I have incorporated pre-existing skeptical material, I have developed my own cross-correlated and creatively annotated versions of those (usually inchoate and underdeveloped) points. I don’t cite sources for those kinds of random internet inspirations, partly because of the identity problem. Most internet boosters and drive-by cheerleaders for the null nukes conjecture use aliases, handles and nicknames. It’s meaningless to credit net handles and nonsense nicknames. Additionally, there’s the provenance and origination issue.

/.../ Throughout the book I’ll use Fake Atomic Instantaneous Liquidation - with its easy acronym FAIL - for the hypothesis that explosive nukes don’t work. Liquidation might seem a weird term in the technical sense (to refer to the putative adverse effects of atomic explosion), but consider its synonyms:

destruction, eradication, annihilation, murder, extermination, carnage. The end of the world as we know it - not. The FAIL hypothesis holds that nuclear weapons are a technical fizzle rebranded for super-sized shock and awe, not to mention a triumph of political/social command and control.

In no area of modern life is the chasm separating experts from lay readers wider than when it comes to nuclear weapons. This is both by deliberate design (national security laws), and by natural tendency (the topic is too complex and depressing for most people to even approach). This book is an inevitably insufficient and limited treatment of the world’s most complicated and urgent problem. I hope it will serve as a fire-striker to spark up radical inquiry.
Attachments
Death Object - Exploding the Nuclear Weapons Hoax by Akio Nakatani.pdf
(6.63 MiB) Downloaded 246 times
anonjedi2

WHO IS DAVID E. MARTIN?

He's an obvious fraud and a pawn for globalists, and here's some of the evidence.

Attachments
WHO IS DAVID E. MARTIN.pdf
(15.12 MiB) Downloaded 208 times
anonjedi2

Addendum added to the document above.

https://bit.ly/2TgDkBf
anonjedi2

THE FANTASTIC TALE OF PRO-VACCINE QUEEN DOLORES CAHILL

https://bit.ly/3kUOuao
pov603

Unread post by pov603 »

@anonjedi2
Regarding Dolores Cahill I do not know whether she has a hidden agenda or not but we shouldn’t rush to conclusions just yet.
Most, if not all, of us have been “vaccinated” albeit at birth and with the “uninformed” consent of loved ones.
As such, the “vaccine industry” and the people in it have been around us for, at least, our lifetimes.
Who better to “blow the whistle” than someone from within the fold?
Just because she has made (or is still making) lots of money from something that is now being shown to be anything other than definitive (viruses) is neither here nor there and if anything, it will only be she who answers to her own God of ethics, come the day.
One may read “Mein Kampf” and possibly resonate with some passages in it, but that does not automatically make you a Nazi.
The same goes for reading truths or even half-truths about Dr Dolores and then taking this as “proof” - maybe we should only go so far as making “conjectures”.
(Please note that I am not claiming it is you reaching a conclusion or claiming that this is “proof”, it is my choice of wording in this regard).
It helps TPTB to have us turn on those who may be showing us what happens behind the curtain and there is definitely the age old method of having credible information cited by discreditable people and discreditable information cited by credible people (Gen. Colin Powell and the 45 mins scuds always comes to mind - even if it does sound like the name of a Band!).
I agree that the payment for a travel agency for the unvaccinated sounds dodgy but let’s not throw baby out with bath water…yet…
anonjedi2

Dear pov603,

Thank you for your comment. I can understand why some might prefer to give Dolores Cahill the benefit of the doubt, however I would like to ask you to watch these 3 videos in their entirety and then let me know if you think this person is legitimate. After watching these three videos, if you still believe these are genuine depictions of sincere and honest interactions and NOT staged theatrics, I promise not to hold it against you. :)

https://www.facebook.com/watch/live/?v= ... _permalink

https://www.facebook.com/watch/live/?v= ... _permalink

https://www.facebook.com/irishtimes/pos ... 6362366158