BOOK repository

Books pertinent to the various issues discussed in this forum which you can download safely
simonshack
Administrator

BOOK repository

Unread post by simonshack »

Dear all, on the suggestion of our longtime member Sharpstuff, I have created this forum dedicated to suggested books and readings pertinent to our forum research topics. Feel free to contribute to this forum with any links to literature that you feel may be of interest to our forum's readers.
Peaker

Re: BOOK repository

Unread post by Peaker »

Hello All,

Yes....Books!...the ‘old-fashioned laptop’ I call them.

But first, all hail to The Tychos as the ‘the stun factor’ was the highest of any book I have read. If there is a better one out there I would like to hear it about it through this forum.

I will nominate Gods Secret Formula by Peter Plichta. Just the simple insight that the periodic table follows the number line is worth the read alone.
glg

Unread post by glg »

Being this ahh semi sophisticated Algorithm, I would recomend ALL ooks.
:puke:
Peaker

Unread post by Peaker »

Did something get lost in translation?
glg

Unread post by glg »

Peaker wrote
Did something get lost in translation?
All (eb)ooks, sorry.
Books? ooks? oks? have merci, I'm still in training.

But such AI spoofs aside, is it not books with a B for which one prefer need cultivate a truly select library, then, It may be the e books where you, or it, start opting a certain use for ¨ALL¨ ooks?
That at least, is my, current, best reading.

Look, I'm in the process of reading such a ridiculously incessant diatribe on an unrelated subject ,that if, as in my case, someone had easily downloadable access to the numerous foototed sources in the text, would that not bear a tendency to sweep a person away? As I might attest it has done me.
In comparatively very short time I came to assemble a sizeable and notebly contemporary collection of all these colorful digital primary sources and then.. do you look at bookcovers, choose titles of interest, thumb and scroll pages or with another one start reading, and while comfortably doing so and while concentrating, would you learn more by double clicking those words of unknown meaning to you, check your pop up wikipedia or that dictionary, perhaps your fascination with a sentence or an idea becomes so peacebly urgent, that you readily include a google search, or, even better, browse your own computers collection by using the search term bar on your Finder Window?
What lays beyond any given information?... The Book?

Alas, this is a thread I expressly look forward to.
patrix

Unread post by patrix »

I agree with the above - The TYCHOS is the most important book in modern times. The second biggest eye opener for me (that I learned about on this forum as well) was Toxemia Explained By Dr. John H. Tilden http://4livefoodfactorfriends.com/no55TZ6/DOC8-4.pdf