9/11 ACTORS

The notion of 'thousands of victims' was crucial to generate universal public outrage. However, having 3000 angry families breathing down their necks was never part of the perps' demented plan. Our ongoing analyses and investigations suggest that NO one died on 9/11.
godzilla

Unread post by godzilla »

simonshack 4 Mar 14 2010, 03:54 PM wrote: Love the "Sept 11 2008" Barry Jennings gravestone !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Good Lord...

Sorry folks - spammin' this forum now...
Just to make sure you have ALL seen the last (March 2010) performance of...

BOB MCILVAINE

WATCH AT 1min INTO THE VIDEO:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7xwVIoNwb0
Yup- he's doing his weep-show all over again !
Cha-ching! Crying for dollars.

Bob says it's a continuing nightmare for him. I can't imagine forever waking from the nightmare of my dear, departed vicsim's ghoulish face haunting me. It would chill me to the bone. Creepy!
"It's not a matter of what is true that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true." - Henry Kissinger
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

BARRY JENNINGS - PHONY WITNESS

The utter ineptness, sloppiness and lack of coordination of the 9/11 hoaxers is quite a blessing for us researchers. Their continuous, asinine cock ups make it often laughably easy to expose their deceitful games. This time, their '"whistleblower witness Barry Jennings" who allegedly "died in mysterious circumstances" was actually inserted in the SSDI as : Deceased on Sept. 10, 2008. His gravestone prefers the more preposterous date of Sept 11, 2008. While Metapedia - supposedly a serious source of information - goes with a third, uh, hypothesis :August 19, 2008.

At this stage I will say that, even though much remains to be uncovered, the direction of our research is beyond any reasonable doubt correct. What naysayers scoff at (what they call the "everything-is-fake-theory") is unarguably the most valid investigative paradigm to expose the Grand Deception. No, ladies & gents, the towers are not still standing - but virtually everything else is a monstrous, stenchy swill of trickery & simulation concocted and upheld by actors, false or/and misleading information, counterfeit data and fictitious identities.
http://www.septemberclues.org
SmokingGunII

Unread post by SmokingGunII »

I fell for the "Barry Jennings, witness" story hook like and sinker until his untimely "death" was announced exclusively by Prison Planet, after which I smelt a rat and immediately thought he was a fake witness.

I seem to recall that hid death was reported in August, so quite how he died in September is a mystery! ;)

Here's the full report that confirms on September 17 that he had died approximately a month before. Online rumours also suggest the date was 19 August.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/key-witness ... at-53.html

I also recall someone purporting to be his son had posted messages online regarding his death before it became "common knowledge" and this was also prior to September.

So, I have to ask myself, why would they put 11th September on his gravestone? Are the controllers of this vast hoax really that sloppy, or do we have whistleblowers at work?
sparkoflife

Unread post by sparkoflife »

I'm probably gonna get ragged on for this, but i've always had a feeling about a particular 9/11 researcher and his voice sounding alot like this one UPN/Cartoon Network voice actor.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kje392djWSU

Brandon Small
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

On September 16, 2008, Infowars (Alex Jones) reported that Barry Jennings died on August 19, 2008.

Key Witness to WTC 7 Explosions Dead at 53

Aaron Dykes
Infowars.com
September 16, 2008

UPDATED SEPT 17 4:05 PM CST: NYC Housing Authority spokesman Howard Marder has now officially confirmed that Barry Jennings indeed passed away approximately a month ago after several days in the hospital, matching confirmations from several other employees at the Housing Authority. Marder commented that Jennings was a great man, well liked by everyone at the Housing Authority, and that he would be missed. No other details were available.
This office has not yet been able to contact anyone in the Jennings family and the official cause of death is not yet known, but online comments have reported the date of death as August 19, 2008.

It is very unusual that a prominent -- and controversial? 9/11 witness would die only days before the release of NIST’s report on WTC7 and shortly after a firestorm erupted over his testimony that he heard explosions inside the building prior to collapse of either tower and that there were dead bodies in the building’s blown-out lobby.

http://www.infowars.com/key-witness-to- ... ead-at-53/

So we have one perp/actor (Alex Jones), reporting that another perp/actor (Barry Jennings), "died" in August - and now another set of perp/actors (gravestone engravers) are saying Jennings died on either September 10 or 11, 2008.

And they expect us to believe any of this malarkey is an accurate description of reality?
sparkoflife

fbenario @ Mar 16 2010, 01:57 AM wrote: On September 16, 2008, Infowars (Alex Jones) reported that Barry Jennings died on August 19, 2008.

Key Witness to WTC 7 Explosions Dead at 53

Aaron Dykes
Infowars.com
September 16, 2008

UPDATED SEPT 17 4:05 PM CST: NYC Housing Authority spokesman Howard Marder has now officially confirmed that Barry Jennings indeed passed away approximately a month ago after several days in the hospital, matching confirmations from several other employees at the Housing Authority. Marder commented that Jennings was a great man, well liked by everyone at the Housing Authority, and that he would be missed. No other details were available.
This office has not yet been able to contact anyone in the Jennings family and the official cause of death is not yet known, but online comments have reported the date of death as August 19, 2008.

It is very unusual that a prominent -- and controversial? 9/11 witness would die only days before the release of NIST’s report on WTC7 and shortly after a firestorm erupted over his testimony that he heard explosions inside the building prior to collapse of either tower and that there were dead bodies in the building’s blown-out lobby.

http://www.infowars.com/key-witness-to- ... ead-at-53/

So we have one perp/actor (Alex Jones), reporting that another perp/actor (Barry Jennings), "died" in August - and now another set of perp/actors (gravestone engravers) are saying Jennings died on either September 10 or 11, 2008.

And they expect us to believe any of this malarkey is an accurate description of reality?
Nope - What they are trying to do is to make us see how they did it, they are basically laughing in our faces when they do these 'stupid slip ups' - They are all 100% calculated and done for a reason. Remember, it's a psyop. A deep psyop. Even the research into the event 9 years later is a Psyop filled with Programing and certain ideologies that we are meant to pick up through this process of unraveling 'the truth'

They are creating this simulated 'truth' - Enlightening the masses on many different levels - It's called 'Externalizing The Hierarchy' it's almost the very nature of the no planes thing and the entire 'nose out' concept.

Do you actually think they wanted us to believe FOREVER that a plane would pop out the other side of a building ? No. they didn't

The biggest thing was so they could DUPE everyone and do it in such a way that we would all look back and be like "wow how could we be so stupid" - It is the very nature of the great plan that has been talked about for 100s of years. We are reaching the apex of this very very rapidly. Hold on to your hats.
sparkoflife

sparkoflife @ Mar 15 2010, 08:32 PM wrote: I'm probably gonna get ragged on for this, but i've always had a feeling about a particular 9/11 researcher and his voice sounding alot like this one UPN/Cartoon Network voice actor.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kje392djWSU

Brandon Small
...and if you didn't pick up on it,

I was talking about KT

It has always been my pet theory that KT is actually a voice actor named Brandon Small who works for UPN/Turner Broadcasting - He is the creator of such shows at Metalocalypse & Home Movies.
SimonJCP

Unread post by SimonJCP »

EDIT: Whoops. This was a post of the Dell Barry. I see SOL already posted it.
SimonJCP

Unread post by SimonJCP »

simonshack @ Mar 15 2010, 04:55 PM wrote: *

BARRY JENNINGS - PHONY WITNESS

The utter ineptness, sloppiness and lack of coordination of the 9/11 hoaxers is quite a blessing for us researchers. Their continuous, asinine cock ups make it often laughably easy to expose their deceitful games. This time, their '"whistleblower witness Barry Jennings" who allegedly "died in mysterious circumstances" was actually inserted in the SSDI as : Deceased on Sept. 10, 2008. His gravestone prefers the more preposterous date of Sept 11, 2008. While Metapedia - supposedly a serious source of information - goes with a third, uh, hypothesis :August 19, 2008.

At this stage I will say that, even though much remains to be uncovered, the direction of our research is beyond any reasonable doubt correct. What naysayers scoff at (what they call the "everything-is-fake-theory") is unarguably the most valid investigative paradigm to expose the Grand Deception. No, ladies & gents, the towers are not still standing - but virtually everything else is a monstrous, stenchy swill of trickery & simulation concocted and upheld by actors, false or/and misleading information, counterfeit data and fictitious identities.
Funny how the Jennings family, who the Loose Change boys claim to be in contact with, don't "set the record straight".
sparkoflife

Funny how the Jennings family, who the Loose Change boys claim to be in contact with, don't "set the record straight".
They'll have their day in the sun soon...
Cal_Lightman

Unread post by Cal_Lightman »

i think barry jennings was a real person, but i dont think he was murdered. those who cite the timing of his death dont seem to have thought it through - had bj died BEFORE nist's report came out, while he was able to be questioned and put on record as contradicting nist, then maybe one could reasonably suspect he was killed. but since nist's work was done, bj's account meant very little, and considering bj had backed off of his original contentions (the ones with majr implications), there was even less reason to kill him. not to mention that if they really wanted complete silence from him, there were other ways to get to him before having to physically kill him.

[ADMIN: Edited out BS regarding "Avery" drama]

by the way simon, i think you may have the wrong barry jennings.

it might explain where some are getting the august date from. if you are interested, it appears one can purchase a copy of the ssdi's death certificate, though thats probably not as good or detailed as the coroner's - im guessing so i dont know for sure. but now that bj's ss# is available, one can request a copy of the official death certificate directly.

http://www.nyc.gov/html/doh/html/vr/vrdappl.shtml

also, a question simon, where did the picture of the gravestone come from? whats its source?
D.Duck
Banned

Unread post by D.Duck »

Barry Jennings is about as real as James Bond.

If someone killed James Bond in a movie, its the character James Bond that is dead, Sean Connery who play the part will still be alive.

Well, Q,M and Ms Money penny will all miss James Bond and we can make a new movie trying to find out what happened to James Bond.

We have to hire some new actors to make the new " What happened to Bond" movie interesting.

So, all you have to do is to find out who " Q,M and Ms Money penny" and the new actors are in the 9/11 movie and you are all set to find out who played the part of Barry Jennings.

D.Duck
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Cal:
avery gave himself too much credit (check interview he did with jack blood)

Thanks for shedding your darkness, "Lightman"

Avery is under suspicion of being a simulation in case you were avoiding that discussion by implying Avery is an honest investigator.

Jack Blood is almost as bad as Alex Jones for supporting the 9/11 sim.

Your uninformed, hypnotic gossip is not wanted here. Read the forum rules. Your post has been edited accordingly and you have received a warning. Do not reference BS and you won't get more of the same.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Cal_Lightman 4 Mar 21 2010, 03:40 AM wrote:

by the way simon, i think you may have the wrong barry jennings.

also, a question simon, where did the picture of the gravestone come from? whats its source?
Cal,

How odd...I could have sworn the BJ of New York (death date 19 aug2008)was not in the SSDI when I searched it, quite methodically, a few days ago. Should have taken a screenshot of the full list of deceased Jennings'... Damn. Anyhow, that "Brian L Jennings Oct8,1995/Sept11,2008" gravestone was found by our member MartinL at "FindAgrave"- yet the SSDI has that Barry L Jennings dated Oct8,1995/Sept10,2008".
http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cg ... d=31714222

However, it gets curioser...Here's what I found now on the Prison Planet forum
(a discussion from sep16 2008, commenting BJ's "mysterious death") :
http://209.85.135.132/search?q=cache:jr ... clnk&gl=it

Might be hard sifting through all of the related Barry Jennings' deaths. This guy was from Kentucky, age 52, Paducah, Kentucky. I don't think it is the 911 witness Barry though.
http://www.paducahsun.com/articles/stor ... tuari.html]http://www.paducahsun.com/articles/stor ... tuari.html
Unfortunately, the link to that obituary at paducahsun.com is dead.
But on 911blogger.com, a guy comments: http://911blogger.com/node/17808

"I found this in my search.

http://www.paducahsun.com/articles/stor ... tuari.html

A Barry Jennings, 52, of Paducah KY, died on 9/15.

Strange!"

:blink: So now the Kentucky BJ died on 9/15, 2008??? :blink: The poor man has 3 death dates ?

Good. So we learn that the 52-year-old Barry L Jennings was from Paducah, Kentucky (population 26.307 in the year 2000).
Now, a simple search in "LookUpAnyone" brings up a Barry Ladd Jennings, age 54, apparently alive and well in Paducah...
http://www.lookupanyone.com/namelisting ... nings.html (about halfway down the list)

Of course, both our BJ's would be 54 today if they were still alive.
Interesting, no? ;)

Lastly, here's another interesting account I bumped into :

Submitted by riceowlex on Sat, 11/28/2009 - 10:42.
Since 9/11 how many people just in NY have died in some strange way ?
Either suicide or just disappeared like Barry Jennings, was Barry Jennings
ever mentioned in an obituary ? I tried and tried with the coroner in NYC and never got anything. The information was classified, how utterly ridiculous is that. Unless there are good people working behind the scenes trying to unravel this and they have Barry in a witness protection program something is really, really wrong. However this isn't the case with Mr Pittman as he seems truly dead. This is why 9/11 is so important to EVERYTHING. Solve 9/11 and you get to the bottom of EVERYTHING.
http://www.dailypaul.com/node/116799
http://www.septemberclues.org
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

It does seem that one of the final "battles," I mean metaphorically, of this 9/11 thing is going to be our call for public information to be revealed before it is shredded or fabricated.

And if the demand exceeds what they are willing to present, we are going to have a very strange disconnect between the people and pretty much every politician out there working for the government.

Edit: If people can't mentally connect dots this close because of their strong faith in government, though, the lies will continue, they will continue to be this obvious, and we will continually be accused of craziness because everyone will think, "no, they couldn't get away with that right under our noses. It's too easy! Someone would call them out!"

Which is precisely why we have to keep calling them out!!!

Thanks for all your hard, unrewarded labors, Fred and Ozzy!!! Bless you!