Unmasking Fake 911 Truth Organizations

How the controlled opposition was designed to be part of the 9/11 hoax

Postby simonshack on March 29th, 2010, 1:31 pm

911truth.ch @ Mar 29 2010, 10:25 AM wrote:

2: free fall evidence is not only taken from video, there are many ways to gather a time reference




Oh? Such as?... :huh:
http://www.septemberclues.info
simonshack
Administrator
 
Posts: 6525
Joined: October 18th, 2009, 9:09 pm
Location: italy

Postby proloft on March 29th, 2010, 8:36 pm

In hindsight I can only surmise that my comments allowed "it" to further it's agenda
and derail this thread.

I apologize to the real members of this forum for entertaining "it" - I'll be more careful
next time.
proloft
Member
 
Posts: 92
Joined: October 18th, 2009, 10:58 pm

Postby simonshack on March 29th, 2010, 11:03 pm

proloft 4 Mar 29 2010, 07:36 PM wrote: In hindsight I can only surmise that my comments allowed "it" to further it's agenda
and derail this thread.

I apologize to the real members of this forum for entertaining "it" - I'll be more careful
next time.


No apologies needed, Proloft.

It's all ok. Sometimes spades have to be called "spades".
http://www.septemberclues.info
simonshack
Administrator
 
Posts: 6525
Joined: October 18th, 2009, 9:09 pm
Location: italy

Postby godzilla on March 29th, 2010, 11:40 pm

simonshack @ Mar 29 2010, 03:03 PM wrote:
proloft 4 Mar 29 2010, 07:36 PM wrote: In hindsight I can only surmise that my comments allowed "it" to further it's agenda
and derail this thread.

I apologize to the real members of this forum for entertaining "it" - I'll be more careful
next time.


No apologies needed, Proloft.

It's all ok. Sometimes spades have to be called "spades".


"It" spades, unsuccessfully here. :P
"It's not a matter of what is true that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true." - Henry Kissinger
godzilla
Member
 
Posts: 179
Joined: October 18th, 2009, 10:43 pm

Postby 911truth.ch on March 30th, 2010, 11:18 am

Like I said, I hadn't even seen these replies for like three months, it
really wasn't a big deal for me until I saw the reaction.

Duck!, I don't really care if you know who I am if it is really the truth,
but slander, insults and libel are to be defended by anyone with dignity
which in my view we all have it. That's why I don't want this thread to
grow unless it is in a fair setting as I outlined above.
If you mean you warn me because you can ban me then
I have no choice, but I cannot "kindly" ask for an apology.
If you warn me in matters other than banning me and you
really know who I am, I say: fair enough.

Simon, your contention that ALL video, radio, acoustics,
seismic activity on 9/11 are fake and there fore ALL cross references
and extrapolations are worthless is ridiculous, a contention
that as time passes becomes your only defense and
has already cornered you suspicion. Convince me otherwise,
I do want to know the truth, if you want to talk to me off the
record I'll be happy to converse with you if your
distrust in me is genuine and your stand is honest

But I strongly suspect otherwise: that you don't want me anywhere near you
but if you are in this for the truth so am I, we all win
"on peut m?me parler la langue de GEN?VE nest pas?"

Let me be clear to all, I really think that the only way to work for the truth movement
is to be honest personally, if at times I make mistakes I will be quick to admit
my failings. But until then I cannot possibly do otherwise.

You guys choose to overlook my fair setting request as I suspected, so the deal is off not bad for me or you perhaps, but really bad for those sincerely looking for truth and justice. So don't need to ban me or delete the thread, I will try not post here anymore and you may use your biased advantage to have the "last word"
but me moving on by no means represents any concession.
911truth.ch
Member
 
Posts: 16
Joined: October 23rd, 2009, 10:35 pm

Postby hoi.polloi on March 30th, 2010, 11:29 am

Let's shorten your long post to more or less what you are trying to say:


You guys choose to overlook my fair setting request as I suspected [...]



Refering, most likely, to a post in which you say:


I challenge you to a real-time phone-call or video conference (one at a time or ganged up I can take you all) to show you how easily I can defend from slander and unfounded accusations, libel and insults.



Possibly the reason you were ignored was because you come across as a defensive ego-tripper who was triggered to your defensive state by Fred posting about what we all previously thought was an unrelated perp operation in Florida. I don't think anyone still understands why you tried to defend those perps or act upset when they are identified. You certainly didn't address anything that Fred was actually saying.

Now you make one okay point, if anyone reading you forgives the attitude of your writing, about "fakery is your only argument" but the problem is that your only point is to type angrily that Simon is wrong wrong wrong, without any sort of reasonable argument. Further, you are making this sort of tantrum while attacking people for no reason, acting beligerent for no reason and talking about UFOs and such. Furthermore, the one okay point that "fakery is your only argument" doesn't really fly because as it so happens, everything in 9/11 happens to have been faked and extensively doctored, remixed and invented. Do you still have a problem with this? If so, do you know how typical you are for a "truther" - meaning the fake 9/11 truth movement which constantly tries to discredit Simon and the other people really investigating this?

Try expressing yourself on your web site or something because you are not going to get a "fair setting" for your grade school behavior here. Nobody is trying to attack you and therefore nobody is being intellectually dishonest. You have created a straw man and viciously torn it to shreds and called it "Simon" and his "gang".

Still, if you feel like helping us stay on topic here and emphasizing Fred's post in a positive way instead of a negative way, (because that was apparently what "set" you "off") ... we can look at it again and help people review what this is really all about. Scroll up - first post.
hoi.polloi
Administrator
 
Posts: 5015
Joined: November 14th, 2010, 8:24 pm

Postby hoi.polloi on March 30th, 2010, 11:29 am

fred @ Dec 23 2009, 02:32 PM wrote: What if your local 911Truth organization were run by veteran covert operatives?

Image
N4MDH (352) 378-2507


Let's take a look at fake "911 Truth" organization's http://gators911truth.org overt activities.

The motto of Gators911Truth is "The Press for Truth is Prayer for Peace", an obvious plug for the notorious live-action vicsim fake widow/actresses theater troop "the Jersey Girls".

The founder of Gators911Truth is one Harold Saive, a candidate for political office and thus a public person. He publishes his own name, address, and phone number in an open letter he wrote to FBI Director Mullen that promotes fake 911 video as "evidence for a controlled demolition" of the WTC complex.

"On Nov. 7th, 2008 the FBI received a registered letter from Harold. Saive, founder of Gators911Truth.org addressed to Director, Robert S. Mueller III."
http://gators911truth.org/PDF/FBI-Gage-c.pdf

Like pilots4truth and the notorious perp-run front organization 911truth.org, Harold Saives' pushes the deliberately concocted myth of "9-11 families" as the top link on his Gators911Truth website, along with every other known deliberate distraction. From Steven Jones's Thermite to mind control to HAARP-- every "alternative theory" is acceptable except the reality that the September 11 World Trade Center videos and victims were simulations.

http://gators911truth.org/VIDEO.html

Image


THESE TRUTHERS DESERVE ANSWERS
Families of loved-ones lost on 9/11/2001 are the original "TRUTHERS"
While every murder deserves a valid investigation these victims
have been denied the justice of our legal system to determine the
motive and guilt of the perpetrators.


He signs his missives Harold Saive – Military Veteran and US Patriot and contributes money to mainstream politicians:

Harold Saive
Donation of 429 to Presidential elections 2008
Democrat
Harold Saive
Retired
Self employed
Updated
Q2/2008
Barack Obama
429
1716 NW 10TH TER
Gainesville, Fl 32609. (352) 378-2507


And he regularly is able to publish his views in mainstream media outlets like The Nation:

http://nationdiscussion.ning.com/profile/HaroldSaive

"Global Warming is part of a Military Weather Warfare Operation Employing Tessla and Chemtrail Scalar Weapons technology of HAARP. The published objective of the U.S. Air force is to own the weather by 2025. This documentary reveals the USAF already…"

Harold Saive's published writings on Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth promote fellow fake truther and Special Forces operative Jesse Ventura: Harold Saive: 'Jesse did a good job. I understand his reluctance to get more " radical". If he gets renewed make sure Richard Gage is interviewed.'
http://www.facebook.com/posted.php?id=46586782932



The same address is also listed in the PUBLIC RECORDS for:
AMERICAN ASSOCIATION OF UNIVERSITY WOMEN
(c/o NINA POSTLETHWAITE) 1716 NW 10TH TER
32609 Social Welfare Organization * * * 06/1952

Wife Nina Postlethwaite claims to be a retired mental health professional who leaves guestbook comments on supposedly deceased victims of government mind control.
Image

http://www.wendyduda.com/wendy.php

ALLEGED MINDCONTROL VICTIM'S GUEST BOOK WITH TRIBUTE FROM NINA POSTLETHWAITE
http://wendyduda.com/wendyguestbook.htm
--
Jun 16, 2003 at 10:11:31 Tom Holloway (webmaster@wendyduda.com)
http://www.wendyduda.com/
testing the guest book URL's require http:// as shown above.



Oct 13, 2003 at 20:21:41 Susan V. Dixon (dixo633@bellsouth.net)
Thinking about Wendy today on her birthday and missing her!!!!!

Nov 6, 2003 at 09:04:04 nina postlethwaite/saive (scruplebin@hotmail)
http://wendyduda.com/cgi-sys/www.saive.com
Ah,the essential Wendy...fine idea.


Jan 19, 2006 at 18:32:34 fabian tavio
i miss ya wendy, i know ur in heaven smilin' down us. i love you, fabian
--

Nina Postlethwaite is a published author in the field of Mental Health, who worked with mental patients at a major Miami Dade hospital on various undisclosed projects, possibly in conjunction with the Agency's known activities at the former JM-WAVE base. Husband Harold Saive of Gainsville is a "medical technologist" who specialized in implanting devices into live patients. Perhaps the interest in government mind control reflected on husband and wife's websites relates to a career of working on government mind control projects?

Harold Saive participates in numerous known front organizations including Vetrans for Peace, AE911Truth, 911blogger, and his site links to the most obvious government-run 911 perp sites like 911truth.org

Like many military covert operators, Harold Saive shows an interest in ham radio, presumably as a result of his having received communications training from the military and intelligence organizations.

So, N4MDH working for WQ2RX? We have a military-trained "patriot" founding fake 9-11 truth organizations, infiltrating "peace" organizations, publishing his views without restriction in the mainstream press, and promoting fake video in his open letters to the FBI Director without fear of reprisal.

COVERT ACTIVITIES

In addition the proven overt actions of Harold Saive listed above, all of which can be verified as factual as a matter of public record, I believe that N4MDH has engaged in illegal covert activities designed to sabotage ongoing research into the September 11 terrorist attacks. These are my beliefs and opinions:

I believe that Harold Saive and his associates attempted to illegally obtain passwords to a researchers private email account through subterfuge and "computer hacking".

I believe that Harold Saive and his associates digitally altered photographic and video evidence that showed that notorious 9-11 "Harley Shirt Guy" plant Mark Humphrey acted in falsified 9-11 eyewitness testimony presented by FOX News.

I believe that Harold Saive and his associates conducted a deliberate disinformation campaign to try to provide cover for his criminal associates, and deliberately made public, false, and defamatory statements designed to conceal the illegal terrorist activities of his colleagues.

I encourage additional people with evidence about any covert or illegal activities undertaken by the political candidate N4MDH Harold Saive of Gainsville Florida, his alleged wife and "mental health" operative and author "Nina Postlethwaite", or the activities of their various possible front organizations to come forward and publish their information in the public interest.


---

Evidence establishing that Harold Saive is active in politics, having been a candidate for political office, and is therefore a PUBLIC PERSON:

"District 2 candidate Harold Saive trailed close behind Bryant in fund raising, with a total of 9158 in contributions. Saive brought in 1295 in monetary and ..."
news.google.com/newspapers?nid=1320&dat=20020330&id=UycSAAAAIBAJ&sjid=KOwDAAAAIBAJ&pg=4735,6687806

Evidence that wife Nina Postlethwaite is active in public organizations and is a published author and is therefore a PUBLIC PERSON:

Psychiatric Services -- Table of Contents (34 [4])

"Philip C. Boswell, Benjamin Brauzer, Nina Postlethwaite, and Alma Laruffa. Improving Aftercare Patients' Compliance With Appointments Through Phone Calls ..."
ps.psychiatryonline.org/content/vol34/issue4/index.dtl

Donations -- Huffington Post

"1716 NW 10th Ter, 32609 - 0.668 miles. Person. Candidate. Nina Postlethwaite. Donation of 250 to Presidential elections. Democrat ? Nina Postlethwaite ..."
fundrace.huffingtonpost.com/neighbors.php?type=loc&addr=2603+NW+13TH+ST&zip=32609

User Profile

"ae911truth.org - Architects and Engineers for 9-11 Truth."
http://www.ae911truth.org/profile.php?uid=992724

Public statements of Harold Saive including his widespread and notorious publication on the internet of his telephone number and address and his open letter to the FBI as a PUBLIC PERSON

Hsaive's blog | 911Blogger.com

"7th the FBI received a registered letter from Harold Saive - founder of Gators911Truth.org. Saive referenced evidence presented in Richard Gage's 2008 video ..."
http://www.911blogger.com/blog/5021

4. FBI responds to petition to consider forensic evidence from ...

"In November, 2008, Gators911Truth sent a letter to FBI Director, Robert S. Mueller, .... M. Harold Saive's letter is an example for us all to follow! ..."
http://www.911blogger.com/node/18930

5. Richard Gage, AIA Publicly Thanks FBI for Endorsement of ...

"21 Jan 2009 ... 7th the FBI received a registered letter from Harold Saive - founder of Gators911Truth.org. Saive referenced evidence presented in Richard ..."
http://www.911truth.org/article.php?sto ... 1175108624

6. FBI Responds to petition to consider forensic evidence from ...

"29 Dec 2008 ... by Harold Saive 911Blogger.com. In November, 2008, Gators911Truth sent a letter to FBI Director, Robert S. Mueller, III asking the DOJ to ..."
http://www.911truth.org/article.php?sto ... 9143645958

7. FBI acknowledges evidence for Controlled Demolition presented by ...

"22 Dec 2008 ... 7th, 2008 the FBI received a registered letter from. Harold Saive, founder of Gators911Truth.org addressed to ..."
gators911truth.org/PDF/FBI-CD-FF.pdf

8. May 6, 2009: Submitted by Harold Saive, Veterans For Peace, Member ...

"May 6, 2009: Submitted by Harold Saive, Veterans For Peace, ... by the catastrophic events of 9/11/2001 where no evidence exists for the FBI to indict Osama ..."
gators911truth.org/PDF/VFP-Resolution-2009.PDF


Better yet, here's a copy for your reference.
hoi.polloi
Administrator
 
Posts: 5015
Joined: November 14th, 2010, 8:24 pm

Postby Deluminator on May 8th, 2010, 1:45 am

A phenomenon that I've recently observed, is the upcoming of opposite truther sites with the almost same names.
There we have the Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth @
http://www.ae911truth.org

And here is AE911Truth.info which is
Answering the questions of Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth (what an impertinence this "Answering the questions" of another website)

Then we have the German
Infokrieg.tv (Infowar.tv)

And its opposite the
Infokrieg - L?gen f?r die Wahrheit (Infowar - Lies for Truth)

The good thing is, there will never be the opposite of September Clues, because then the disinfo shills would have to explain what they oppose, which is what they don't like that much in this particular case, so that would bring only more people to this site (side).
Check! Checkmate!


@Fred, ;)
You came up with a great thread, thank you. I will try to contribute as much as I can on this issue.

[SIDENOTE]I read the Fred vs 911truth.ch battle here and I think that the ch.truther tried to make a joke with his first comment but he should have quitted it after the first round. Anyway, nice fight![/SIDENOTE]
Deluminator
Newbie
 
Posts: 4
Joined: May 7th, 2010, 3:21 pm

Re: Unmasking Fake 911 Truth Organizations

Postby simonshack on July 2nd, 2011, 1:00 pm

*
PUPPETGOV.com

Image

The PuppetGov website was launched on July 4, 2007 (quote/unquote) "in an effort to offer critical, freethinking videos, articles, music and art from varying perspectives. What you discover in them is up to you." (btw, I released September Clues v.1.0 on Livevideo just one month earlier - June 5, 2007).

It is a pretty slick-looking affair and appears to be seriously interested in 'exposing' all sorts of bad things in our world. It features prominently many writings by Kevin Ryan (remember him? The engineer who was sacked from his job at Underwriters Laboratories for challenging the NIST Word collapse reports?).

Here's a dramatic picture introducing one of these Kevin Ryan articles (as published on PuppetGov.com) :
Image
http://www.puppetgov.com/2010/02/22/dem ... r-cleanup/

I trust you'll all recognize that collapse image-template by now...
Image

(Now, I have no idea where PuppetGov found that umpteenth photoshopped collapse image. If you click on 'image properties', you will see that it is just titled " http://www.puppetgov.com/wp-content/upl ... /KEVIN.jpg " )

Anyway, I surfed the site a little wondering all along who was behind it, as it treats all kinds of subjects dear to 'free-thinking people' - (aka 'conspiracy theorists' or 'tinfoil hatters'...). Now, I can only imagine what your average Joe Public would think when, after having spent a while there looking for 'truths', he eventually decides to check out the 'ABOUT' page to find out who exactly is running the PuppetGov website:

"Dick Cheney, Puppetgov Founder Billy Vegas, George Bush"
Image
http://www.puppetgov.com/about/

Nuff said. :rolleyes:
simonshack
Administrator
 
Posts: 6525
Joined: October 18th, 2009, 9:09 pm
Location: italy

Previous

Return to Truthers and shills

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest