9/11 MEMORIAL SCAMS

The notion of 'thousands of victims' was crucial to generate universal public outrage. However, having 3000 angry families breathing down their necks was never part of the perps' demented plan. Our ongoing analyses and investigations suggest that NO one died on 9/11.
MartinL
Banned

Unread post by MartinL »

simonshack @ Apr 8 2010, 03:13 PM wrote:
Realism911 4 Apr 8 2010, 09:18 AM wrote:

Forensic experts to reexamine WTC rubble
Thursday, April 1st, 2010 -- 7:30 pm

You've got to love their choice of date. :P
:D :D :D

:rolleyes:

B)
Realism911

Unread post by Realism911 »

simonshack 4 Apr 8 2010, 03:13 PM wrote:
Realism911 4 Apr 8 2010, 09:18 AM wrote:

Forensic experts to reexamine WTC rubble
Thursday, April 1st, 2010 -- 7:30 pm

You've got to love their choice of date. :P

lol. I just noticed the date "April fools day " thats quite Apropriate! ha! April fools day... what a obvious day for it too start on... odds of that being a coincidence are probably 365 to one! ...Roflcopter! :lol:
idschmyd

Unread post by idschmyd »

I spent last weekend in the home of the BbC, the org that puts the ‘count’ in country. While I was casually enduring their output, they popped a particularly cuntious one minute news article (referenced somewhere else in these pages) about the alleged search for bits of victim, with guest appearances from people playing Diane and Kurt Horning, parents of vicsim Matthew D.

It’s easy to find gaping wounds in the Horning images, from CNN Image and Legacy.com Image

and in the story generally. Sister Dana is associated with Bob Boohoo McVillain (Image: http://www.peacefultomorrows.org/img/or ... March2.jpg. I think she’s the one nearest camera: the caption reads ‘PT members Derrill Bodley, Eva Rupp, Helen and Bob McIlvaine and Dana Horning’).

D for Douglas? This blogger says so http://www.atvariouspoints.com/?s=matthew+horning

The 2996 Project: I remember Matthew Horning.
On the five year anniversary of September 11, 2001, I remember Matthew Douglas Horning. For several weeks, I’ve scoured the internet looking for some insight into who this young man was. I know I was assigned a 9/11 victim at random, but as I searched, I was astonished how much Matthew and I had in
[‘common’, ‘storage’, ‘equities’? No more info].

posted by Malenga: image at http://www.gravatar.com/avatar/a415e414 ... %3D128&r=R [Stick on nose and chin, missing nostril, intermittent lips, vicsim hair texture? that ‘look’ generally. Has a dog called Apollo]

(Interesting word ‘remember’, isn’t it? I remember Tiglath Pileser from school).

But this is heinously irritating: from the 1982 archive of The Scotch Plains Times http://www.thejointlibrary.org/archives ... e=2&zoom=3

An image of our boy Matt? It’s a very poor quality image, but this online archive is loaded with refs to the family Horning.

This STINKY BBC story needs burying like Jonathon Falling Mouth-within-a-Mouth guy and the Fetchettts, nailing to a post for grenade practise. How has this backstop horror been achieved? What questions should be asked?
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

An image of our boy Matt? It’s a very poor quality image, but this online archive is loaded with refs to the family Horning.

Which family Horning? Is there a family tree in this archive? When did it appear, and how hard would it be to change a few pages?

Nothing must be dissected, but everything questioned.

The story of "happening across" an "old friend" even in a great pile of archives doesn't really carry much weight in this story anymore, does it?

Are the perps trying to give themselves credit for all their misplaced efforts? Hoping against hope that it will somehow turn around when we find that one, magical little scrap of it-couldn't-be-done! Its real! By glory, the airplanes must be real too! Why, why did I doubt the government?!?
idschmyd

hoi.polloi @ Apr 9 2010, 10:48 AM wrote: Are the perps trying to give themselves credit for all their misplaced efforts? Hoping against hope that it will somehow turn around when we find that one, magical little scrap of it-couldn't-be-done! Its real! By glory, the airplanes must be real too! Why, why did I doubt the government?!?
I spose you're right. It matters little how they do it; it doesn't seem difficult anyway. That 'archive' is a recent internet addition no doubt, and who knows or cares if the hard copies exist or check out, it won't make manure edible.

Elsewhere you say that you would advise the crims to leave the matter alone and move on, and I concur; it beggars belief that the bBc would put out such lunacy so late in the day, that the rubble will be searched again as of 1st Arpil. Just drop it, we advise. So why don't they? I think you're wrong about not rattling cages: I hear the clinking of metal, the creaking of wood and the sploshing of water in the big ship Bull. We should expect more backstoppery, improved 'photography' and hole puggery as this thing progresses.
Realism911

idschmyd 4 Apr 9 2010, 03:04 AM wrote: with guest appearances from people playing Diane and Kurt Horning, parents of vicsim Matthew D.

Sister Dana, (Dana Horning)
C:UsersLuke RodwellPicturesterminator-2-judgement-day.jpg

VICSIM -- Matthew Horning.
Matt Horning- Worked allegedly on the 95th floor, nth tower. Bones were found 2002 @ WTC Fresh Kills, Staten Island.
Dana Horning- Matts alleged sister.
Diane Horning (Mother) - Is the Co-founder Of "The WTC Famlies For Proper Burial." This group of vicsims famlies, appealed to court to force the city to move tons of Ground Zero debris on 12/16/2009. (United States District Court Southern District of New York )
Here Is a link to the "WTC Families For Proper Burial" Website.- http://www.wtcfamiliesforproperburial.com/
As you will notice, for a group that has just acheived thier goal (final forensic search of wtc victims) They havnt updated anything on thier website... "IN FACT" it hasn't been updated in 5 months. !!!

Is it Matt?...... I had a good look through the archive and after working out the maths of when mathew was allegedly born (1975) and based that if he stayed at the same school until the U.S.A graduating age of 17/18. I narrowed it down too find a JPEG of "A" Mathew Horning, graduating year book in 1993 when he was allegedly 18.
I also found "A" Dana Horning jpeg I came across from year book from the same high school in 1992.
"A" Matt Horning, JPEG- New Jersey 1993---- http://www.thejointlibrary.org/archives ... =38&zoom=1
"A" Dana Horning JPEG- New Jersey 1992---- http://www.thejointlibrary.org/archives ... 1&page=105
If you want my opinion. After roughly comparing the background tone on Matts Graduation photo. it looks way darker compared to the other 100 or I looked at from that year.. But Im defintly no expert in pic analysis (Ill Leave that to you guys)
I hope by placing the above links, I can save anyone that wish's to do any further photo analysis, some leg work of trying to locate different Jpegs :)
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

idschmyd 4 Apr 9 2010, 12:11 PM wrote: ... it beggars belief that the bBc would put out such lunacy so late in the day, that the rubble will be searched again as of 1st Arpil. Just drop it, we advise. So why don't they? I think you're wrong about not rattling cages: I hear the clinking of metal, the creaking of wood and the sploshing of water in the big ship Bull. We should expect more backstoppery, improved 'photography' and hole puggery as this thing progresses.
Agreed, Idschmyd.

My advice to them would be : Stop wiggling - stay still, you fools ! Drop it.

My advice to us would be: Keep dropping those rocks in the quicksand.
http://www.septemberclues.org
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

To be fair, we have offered every rope and vine imaginable to allow them to crawl out of this unscathed. All they have to do is admit their wrongdoing and face a real criminal proceedings!

We are not really doing anything to put them in a worse position. They are the ones continually feeding more and more unrealistic bullshit into the airwaves and destroying their credibility - like they have this uncontrollable self-loathing and mistrust in their own perceptions.

Could it be they don't even know what's going on?
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

hoi.polloi 4 Apr 10 2010, 06:58 AM wrote:
Could it be they don't even know what's going on?
They've drunk so much of the Kool-Aid that they actually don't think they are lying, doing anything wrong, or anything else remotely negative.

You can easily imagine them saying, "Just think, Buddy, as long as we keep doing this, America gets a free ride to spread Democracy around the world. We'll keep referring to all the poor people who get killed as collateral damage, so don't bother feeling guilty over them dying. Sound good to you, too?"
simonshack
Administrator

Where are the AALYIGHS?

They were the first names on the original list of 9/11 victims. Where are they now?
Diana Aalyigh (die-in-a-lie) and Justin Aalyigh (just-in-a-lie):

Who is going to solve the Aalyigh mystery ? :rolleyes:
simonshack
Administrator

STEVEN WARRAN'S LATEST RESEARCH

I feel compelled at this time to bring to the forum's attention the latest work of Steven Warran on his blog. It is focused on the "MISSING PERSONS FLIERS OPERATION" which, undoubtedly, was set up to jump-start the myth of '3000 victims in the towers". It certainly was an essential operation to consolidate the idea of mass-murder-by-terrorists in the eyes of New Yorkers and, thanks to TV coverage, in the eyes of the world.

I will suggest, as a first read, Steven's discovery of the two guys who were behind a promptly curtailed, travelling exhibition designed to bring those fliers around the USA and mesmerize the public with "the faces of the dead":

The Spook & the Stand-up Comedian: Louis Nevaer & Bronston Jones, on the 9/11 Missing Persons Fliers
http://stevenwarran.blogspot.com/2010/0 ... evaer.html

Next, I suggest to read this New York Times article which Steven has dug up:
THE FLIERS; Posters of the Missing Now Speak of Losses By AMY WALDMAN
http://stevenwarran.blogspot.com/2010/0 ... ak-of.html

We now know, thanks to our common steady efforts, that the memorials portraying the alleged victims of 9/11 is but a database of fictitious, computer-generated identities. We also know that a great deal of these portraits were atrociously blurry and of offensively low quality. Those may well have been simply pictures of those fliers, crassly integrated into the 9/11 memorial database :http://www.septemberclues.org/vicsimripiculous.htm

Now, does this mean that the "victims" with sharper/nicer portraits were any more real than the "FLIER VICTIMS"? Hardly. I frankly have a tough time imagining some kind of checkpoint below the WTC that morning, filtering a few people into the towers to meet their death - just to generate some real casualties... If any 'early birds' were allowed access to the WTC before 8:46AM, they were simply evacuated after the first "plane strike". Most probably, no one was killed on 9/11.

Finally, Steven realizes that :
"My God. Not only did they invent the victims, they invented the mourners too!"
http://stevenwarran.blogspot.com/2009/1 ... treet.html

Well done, Steven. We should become friends again.

(ps: If you're "repentantandy", just let us know. We won't make a fuss about it.)
idschmyd

stevenwarran2 4 Apr 18 2010, 03:50 PM wrote: f#ck you Godzilla---deep up the ass. The only person who has contributed less to 9/11 truth than you is dduck. Whatever your role is here, keep it the f#ck away from me.
You're back for two pages and already a royal pain in the proverbial. Still enjoying your research, which admittedly is rounder and sounder than that of many (my own included).

I'm sure I saw a post of yours yesterday claiming a list of probably genuine fatalities of the day. Would like to focus on them for a while, remembering your previous thinking that some people really have potato heads, and your support for those who bung statements like

[John Perry] was a real? intelligent friend... Was slated to "retire" from the police force, was down at Police Plaza when the explosion occurred at the North Tower and asked for his badge back (so we are told....but this was totally in character since he wanted to be a hero, always, and was someone with that character. He was a close friend and I know this about him since we talked about his "hero complex" / desire /inclination to be a hero.)

A statement that you praised

Peg sounds more than sincere... She finesses the nuances of her relationship story expertly. I buy her credibility, if you don't.

I didn't, not least due to her 'expert' finessing. As I say, would like to look a little closer at any identities you currently assert are real fatalities of '9/11'

Many thanks.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

May God be with my cousin, Captain Terry Hatton, and the members of FDNY's Rescue Company 1, who died after responding to the call at the World Trade Center on 9/11/01

http://www.frankmurphy.com/terryhatton.htm

from sw2
"Take Terry Hattan, the elite rescue guy who was married to the Giuliani aide, Beth Petrone. Read this fireman's opinion piece published in the New York Times on September 14, 2001 "

From sw2's link http://www.nytimes.com/2001/09/14/opinion/14SMIT.html

"I know the captain of Rescue 1, Terry Hatten. He is universally loved and respected on the job. I think about Terry, and about Brian Hickey, the captain of Rescue 4, who just last month survived the blast of the Astoria fire that killed three firefighters, including two of his men. He was working today. "

I'll get back to this later, a cursory glance before dinner!
Realism911

Well I was just about too hit the the hay. And I remebered that I wanted too have a look in the CNN memorial site . It was there where noticed something that made me want to post something in memorial scams.

"A Picture speaks 1000 words'' "

But what the ninja happens when The picture disappears?? :ph43r: :ph43r: :ph43r:

After a quick count... The following numbers are the "CURRENT" figures of pics that have gone missing out of the CNN memorial..... No big deal one would say?? Probably just a glitch?
I can agree with that, because I have seen how the net can seem too have a mind of it own sometimes.

But I just can't see to go past the fact, that only "PLANE PASSENGERS" pictures have gone missing out of the "CNN" memorial.

Here are the numbers I counted of how many photos are missing out of the flights.
AA Flight 11 = missing phtotos.= 56
AA Flight 77 = missing phtotos =33
UA Flight 93 missing photos= 27
UA Flight 175 Missing phtotos = 31.

I will keep you posted if the pics return... (it could just be glitch) But so far it looks like they have been taken off. :ph43r:
idschmyd

stevenwarran2 4 Apr 18 2010, 05:28 PM wrote: I truly feel the fire department represents a special class on several levels. Take Terry Hatt[o]n, the elite rescue guy who was married to the Giuliani aide, Beth Petrone [!!]. Read this fireman's opinion piece published in the New York Times on September 14, 2001

http://www.nytimes.com/2001/09/14/opinion/14SMIT.html

The fact that I believe there were indeed some real "esoteric" deaths on 9/11 is a factor I will keep to myself for the time being.

Thanks SW for smoothing over my tone there. I’ve hopped off the hobby horse.

Without ado, I also made Terence Hatton numero uno for the cutting table. I find only one image of him online, which surprises me for such a loved, fabulous Captain of fireman. His 'cousin' Frank Murphy's commorative website runs with the image above posted by brianv. CNN’s concoction is a homed-in head and shoulders affair. Frank also posts up an artist’s impression of the lad

There’s a filing cab of documentation to wade through about this guy, a task that I won’t be doing too thoroughly, but I’d like to hoik something useful from it all; yet to accomplish. (Does anyone still believe only one shrivelled filing cab was found at GZ, or that the 9/11 Meteorite is a genuine artefact?).

Frank posted a blog about his cus on 11th Sept 2007, which caught two comments two years later:

Just happened upon this blog. I lived in Rockville Centre and went to South Side HS with Terry. I always remember Terry, as well as his younger brother who passed away tragically several years earlier, as great kids. Funny as hell, friendly and well-liked and respected by all. Whenever I think of 9/11 I remember Terry and will be, always, indebted to him as well as all of his brothers that made the ultimate sacrifice. John Simon 9/10/2009

I found this blog as I'm remembering Terry today. I was a classmate and friend of Terry's at South Side HS, and my mom grew up with your mom and Terry's, at 1718 Purdy Street in the Bronx. I remember praying desperately 8 years ago that Terry would be alive, as I just kept seeing his face as he told me about Kenny's diagnosis on what had been a beautiful summer day. I couldn't imagine that two such wonderful sons could be gone from one family. Terry was remarkable for his kindness and easy manner with everyone. His bravery and work ethic, his humble, gentle manner will never be forgotten. God bless all his family. Mara Devine Pais 9/11/2009

Hmm.

Frank wrote the year before on the same blog site; Sept 11 2006:

In the months after the attacks, a Burbank firefighter made metal bracelets that were each engraved with the name of a deceased New York firefighter. They were similar to the POW bracelets that were distributed in the 1970s. I bought a bracelet from him with Terry's name on it.

Here's a big pic of said bracelet. http://www.fmintheam.com/images/BlogPho ... acelet.jpg

I suppose that’s what these Legacy tribbers are referring to:

September 05, 2009
Since shortly after 9-11-01 I've worn your name on a bracelet on my wrist. It's only come off to be cleaned. You are always near and in my thoughts. And as is on every anniversary, I keep your family in my thoughts and prayers. Dianne Olsen, Yelm, Washington

November 30, 2008
although the years have passed,my love and respect for my friend and bro still grows. Please never forget him, the greatest friend and firefighter ever. I take him everywhere on my wrist,every day. Boy do I miss him. Jay DeBono, Rockville Centre, New York

October 15, 2006
Every day I see Cpt. Hatton's name on my wrist. Many people ask about the small braclet that I wear daily? I tell them he is a hero. Never forget. Steven Navarro (Jackson County Fire District)

Again I say unto thee, Hmm. Memorials confirm the event they immortalise, right? Plenty of that going on all over the 9/11 Show. Hatton has a street named after him, for Christ's sakes. But he would, wouldn’t he?

More to do. Back some time.

PS I did come across this exciting little Rev Michael Judge dubiosity: Image I’d like to explain the collapse of the mouth and teeth on the right there, among other probs.