9/11 MEMORIAL SCAMS

The notion of 'thousands of victims' was crucial to generate universal public outrage. However, having 3000 angry families breathing down their necks was never part of the perps' demented plan. Our ongoing analyses and investigations suggest that NO one died on 9/11.
idschmyd

Unread post by idschmyd »

That seems to work, thank's Mr V. (I hope this isn't too far off topic?) One doesn't wish to over or under estimate one's effect, but apologies if I had any part in raising temperatures around here. My name's Simon (email intraininguk) and I have high respect for all those on this forum who've put in the legwork and analysis to get to this point. May the force be with you all.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Ok, one more from the Irish site for now! Sorry to bombard but you have to see this one!

Seamus Cailte (Cailte is Gaelic for LOST) - James Lost

No picture available yet

If you have one please mail it to [email protected] Age: 33

Worked for: FDNY
Originally from: Spancil Hill - A "dig em up and bury em again" dirge from the auld country!
Resided in: Queens
School: Hedge - Pop name for makeshift shools during the 'ahem' "Irish Famine"
College: Larger Hedge - As were these!

Submitted by: Jonathan O'Seagull (Co-worker)

http://www.irishtribute.com/tributes/vi ... 01020.html

Not at CNN.

On edit: idschymd!! Good you got it but... the man's ginormous hand and watch spoils the gig!!
ozzybinoswald
Banned

Unread post by ozzybinoswald »

brianv 4 Oct 29 2009, 09:45 PM wrote: And speaking of your bald friend above - it looks like he has his Micky Club gear on!!

___________Whaddya some kinda wise guy?"
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Yes!

:P
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Wait - ozzy. brian.

*TWEET!!* (trying to play referee)

I love your research but I am going to request, if you please, that we not edit pictures of an analysis just for joke purposes. (Even funny ones as above :D ) If you disagree, please argue your point. I would like to hear your perspective as well, but in my opinion that may be a confusing thing to do.

Adding "indications" or different crops like you usually do are definitely welcome and acceptable. Let's please try not to edit original image quality. This goes for everyone, if we can help it.

Steven said - just before D.Duck banned him in the other thread - the following:
The childish gleeful exuberance the collective mob has on display here is upsetting in the extreme

I think the exuberance is warranted after this discussion has literally been banned from every other forum in existence. However, I agree that we must be cautious about getting carried away. That is not directed at anybody, just something for us to keep in mind.

We are the harbingers of a very new type of research so let's try to manage it well and leave it inspiring rather than alienating.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Why did I see this coming?

Maybe the mood needs lightening around here!
ozzybinoswald
Banned

brianv 4 Oct 29 2009, 11:16 PM wrote: Why did I see this coming?

And I'm establishing an important point about the potential abuse of morphing technology.

Screw the aliens. It's a mockery deserving of derision.

But I hear ya. ;)
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

ozzybinoswald 4 Oct 29 2009, 11:24 PM wrote:

And I'm establishing an important point about the potential abuse of morphing technology.

But I hear ya. ;)
I also hear ya but just to add - the perps did the greatest dis-service to the "victims" in their portrayal of them!! We could not better that in a million years!!

hoi.polloi

ozzybinoswald 4 Oct 29 2009, 10:24 PM wrote:

But I hear ya. ;)
I agree with that sentiment. I want to give you brilliant researchers as much freedom as you can get. Please push the limits and do so when it strikes you. My personal sense is that you are like me - an anti-authoritarian type - and you may get the urge to break the strict rules we have here just for the sake of pushing buttons. hehehe

As long as someone remains cogent, it's probably fine to do those jokes.

Ozzy, you make a good point. Just accompany your next joke with a long-winded technical explanation that kills the humor of it and we'll be in the right mood of boringness. :lol:

Sorry to interrupt. I like where this is going, but just keep in mind we also have an audience - however small.
hoi.polloi

brianv @ Oct 29 2009, 10:27 PM wrote: I also hear ya but just to add - the perps did the greatest dis-service to the "victims" in their portrayal of them!! We could not better that in a million years!!

LOL!

And you're right about that brian :rolleyes:
ozzybinoswald
Banned

brianv 4 Oct 29 2009, 11:27 PM wrote: Image

Is that a "victim" photo? It looks 3-dimensional.
ozzybinoswald
Banned

brianv 4 Oct 29 2009, 10:47 PM wrote: Submitted by: Jonathan O'Seagull (Co-worker)

http://www.irishtribute.com/tributes/vi ... 01020.html

Jonathan Seagull, again adjusted for the Irish palette. Maybe there really is a McDonald's syndrome.

What's required to make a submission I wonder?
hoi.polloi

What's required to make a submission I wonder?

It probably varies, but as I said in the Vicsim Report, I believe the "submit information" form is just there for strictly appearances only.

If you could examine the way the CNN one works on profiles which still have the ability, like: http://www.cnn.com/SPECIALS/2001/memori ... /2417.html

You would see a small "submit a tribute" link at the bottom, which goes to this absurdly unprofessional input page:

Code: Select all

http://www.cnn.com/SPECIALS/2001/memorial/interactive/submit/frameset.exclude.html

Just try it: [email protected]

Then you have places like the cantor fitzgerald site ( http://www.cantorfamilies.com ) with ridiculously empty comments, insults ...

The return of Jesus- and food-loving "David Bellows" (in the comments for an unrelated Debbie Bellows, no less - whom he ignores completely at CNN where he is more "active"):
My condolences go out to her whole family, especially her husband. Seek your strength in the Lord. He alone will carry us through this horrible episode in our lives.

David Bellows, Co-worker

Commenters updating their dead vicsim friends through the Internet, and a vicsim not only commenting on their own profile, but married to themselves, like in this comment section for Elvin Romero:

El...help us all to remember to be kind...to be patient...to be loving...to be forgiving...for our time here is uncertain and each second is a gift...di

elvin romero, wife

El...of all the people in the world who should be with us when Matty walks down the aisle...it's you. He is such a good man, and you played such an important part in making that happen. Your sense of decency and kindness...mixed with honesty and commitment..have brought him to his success as a person and a professional. Please watch over him and Luisa; and stand next to me at the wedding...all my guys will be on the altar! I love you, and I thank you. Debbie

Debbie, sister-in-law

...thank you. Watch over them. Debbie

Debbie, sister-in-law

of all the people in the world who cared about him, you were foremost. things are painfully bad, and I'm asking you to whisper in his ear...to remind him of the special man he is.

Debbie, sister-in-law

today is August 11th, and another year will have passed. Your place will never be filled. I miss you, and how important you always made me feel. See you in every season, and remember how you enjoyed it all. Stay by my side, El. Debbie

Debbie, sister-in-law

And the mysteriously formatted "add a family member!" which doesn't quite explain the 325 missing names from their 663 vicsims.

http://www.cantorfamilies.com/cantor/js ... ployee.jsp

Cantor Families Memorial Website
135 E. 57th Street
6th Floor
New York, NY 10022
hoi.polloi

Oh! Ladies and gentlemen, we also have another "address" and "number". Anyone in the New York area feel like asking some questions directly to a possible memorial scam?

http://cantorrelief.org/

Your Contribution:

Donations can be made by check sent to

Cantor Fitzgerald Relief Fund

199 Water Street, 19th Floor

New York, NY 10038

and by credit card by calling 212-829-4770

Thank you for your generosity.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Yes Ozzy it's one of the victims! Yes I agree it looks like a 3d image on a credit card or box of cornflakes!

http://www.septemberclues.org//vicsimripiculous.htm

As to your other question

I think the Irish Catholic angle would be helpful to exploit the religious mania/sentiment surrounding such an event (were it real of course). It can be clearly seen in the vast number of Biblical names and allusions throughout the SIM. Even the most innocuous of comments reveal something divine lets say. The address in Sacramento or Los Angeles or St. Louis. They never miss!!

PS Submissions are closed at the Irish shite.