Waco, Texas

Anything on the news and elsewhere in the media with evidence of digital manipulation, bogus story-lines and propaganda
hoi.polloi

Waco, Texas

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

It's time to bring up one of the most controversial subjects you can bring up in America today. Arguably, there are more people still pissed off at the USA government over Waco than any of the false flags on the discussion boards today. Questions of sovereignty on every level - family, religious, city, state, federal ... Questions of personal freedom and its artificially enforced limits - for good or ill ... these are the hot-button subjects coming out of this story, which seem to effectively divide us.

I believe - based on the pattern we have uncovered in all other majorly controversial cases like 9/11 whose initiation and perpetuation starts and ends in the fictional world of the Lying News Media - that there is an element of "completely 100% staged" to the Waco story.

Why do I say "element" of "100% staged" - is this not a contradiction? Must it be either 100% or something less?

The reason I phrase it this way is to suggest that there is evidence of fabrication, however ridiculous sounding, in all the news stories of today -- and this is evidence of anterior motives, regardless of how much truth may have been in the initial story.

At some point, it seems, the news stopped merely spinning stories as they happened and started fabricating stories to spin. And at another point, later, the fabrication completely eclipsed and overtook the spinning until we've arrived at the point we are at today - where literally every major event covered with any consistency is a total and complete fabrication (with the small exception, of course, of tiny local events that local news companies must begrudgingly cover to keep up appearances of trustworthiness).

We don't know at what point on this transition timeline the Waco incident took place, but it is squarely post-Apollo hoax and just short of the "Columbine Massacre" that has recently come into question as a possibly 100% fabricated event.

How important is Waco on this transition timeline? Was Waco a test of total fakery ... or is there still some element of verifiable truth within? If you don't mind, let's crack it open and see what evidence of fakery we can find.
hoi.polloi

There is an official "Waco conspiracy" micro site at www.serendipity.li/waco, which states that the 1993 Waco incident was a deliberate attack of American freedoms by the evil Clinton cartel.

It would help us - as it has helped in other stories we are examining for signs of truth or fakery - to look at the traditional drama of the story: the victims.

On this page (http://www.serendipity.li/waco/wacolist.html) the victims are listed this way and I've highlighted in red information I find interesting:

Died February 28, 1993 in initial BATF assault on Mount Carmel
Winston Blake, 24, Australian
Peter Hipsman, 28, American
Perry Jones, 64, American
Michael Schroeder, 29, American
Jaydean Wendell, 34, Hawaiian American

Died April 19, 1993 burnt or shot to death during FBI assault
Katherine Andrade , 24, American
Chanel Andrade , 1, American
Jennifer Andrade , 19, American
George Bennett , 35, British
Susan Benta , 31, British
Mary Jean Borst , 49, American
Pablo Cohen , 38, Israeli (?)
Abedowalo Davies , 30, British (? Continuing the pattern of identifying the 'nationality' of Anglo sounding names, why does 'Abedowalo' which sounds African go un-specified?)
Shari Doyle , 18, American
Beverly Elliot , 30, British
Yvette Fagan , 32, British
Doris Fagan , 51, British
Lisa Marie Farris , 24, American
Raymond Friesen , 76, Canadian
Sandra Hardial , 27, British
Zilla Henry , 55, British
Vanessa Henry , 19, British
Phillip Henry , 22, British
Paulina Henry , 24, British
Stephen Henry , 26, British
Diana Henry , 28, British
Novellette Hipsman , 36, Canadian (odd that the word 'Novel' should appear by the quality 'Canadian' ?)
Floyd Houtman , 61, American
Sherri Jewell , 43, Asian American (?)
David M. Jones , 38, American
David Koresh , 33, American
Rachel Koresh , 24, American
Cyrus Koresh , 8, American
Star Koresh , 6, American
Bobbie Lane Koresh, 2, American
Jeffery Little, 32, American (strange spelling of Jeffrey?)
Nicole Gent Little (and unborn child), 24, Australian
Dayland Gent, 3, American
Page Gent, 1, American
Livingston Malcolm, 26, British
Diane Martin, 41, British
Wayne Martin, Sr., 42, American
Lisa Martin, 13, American
Sheila Martin, Jr., 15, American
Anita Martin, 18, American
Wayne Martin, Jr., 20, American
Julliete Martinez, 30, Mexican American
Crystal Martinez, 3, Mexican American
Isaiah Martinez, 4, Mexican American
Joseph Martinez, 8, Mexican American
Abigail Martinez, 11, Mexican American
Audrey Martinez, 13, Mexican American (is there a good reason non-Anglo names should be getting specific descriptives? is it so common in American news for Americans to be identified as anything specific, let alone besides 'American'?)
John-Mark McBean, 27, British
Bernadette Monbelly, 31, British
Rosemary Morrison, 29, British
Melissa Morrison, 6, British
Sonia Murray, 29, American
Theresa Nobrega, 48, British
James Riddle, 32, American
Rebecca Saipaia, 24, Asian British (again, curious name for a nationality)
Steve Schneider, 43, American
Judy Schneider, 41, American
Mayanah Schneider, 2, American
Clifford Sellors, 33, British
Scott Kojiro Sonobe, 35, Asian American (... it continues)
Floracita Sonobe, 34, Philipino
Gregory Summers, 28, American
Aisha Gyrfas Summers (and unborn child), 17, Australian
Startle Summers, 1, America (is it reasonable to presume something odd is going on when four children listed as killed are named Startle, Hollywood, Chica ('girl'), and Little One?)
Lorraine Sylvia, 40, American
Rachel Sylvia, 12, American
Hollywood Sylvia, 1, American
Michelle Jones Thibodeau, 18, American
Serenity Jones, 4, American
Chica Jones, 2, American
Little One Jones, 2, American
Neal Vaega, 38, Asian New Zealander
Margarida Vaega, 47, Asian New Zealander
Mark H. Wendell, 40, Asian American

Imprisoned
Renos Avraam, 31, British - sentenced to 40 years
Brad Branch, 35, American - sentenced to 40 years
Jaime Castillo, 24, American - sentenced to 40 years
Graeme Craddock, 31, Australian - sentenced to 20 years
Livingstone Fagan, 35, British - sentenced to 40 years
Paul Fatta, 35, American - sentenced to 15 years
Ruth Riddle, 31, Canadian - sentenced to 5 years
Kathryn Schroeder, 35, American - sentenced to 3 years (just a reminder that these 3 prisoners should be free by now, or near freedom, if sentenced in 1995. any news from them at all?)
Kevin Whitecliff, 33, American - sentenced to 40 years

Finally, I want to point out that just over 40 of the 80 killed and 9 imprisoned are listed simply as 'American' whereas others have more 'specific' information ('Philipino'?) and a great deal of them apparently British or Australian. This would be odd for a number of reasons, but it would leave over 50% of the victims with story elements exploitable as obfuscation. (Maybe something like, "Ah, well there's no information on him because he's Asian American, you see - not a real American with a paper trail."?)

On another site, the autopsy photographs are provided, with images like this*:

Autopsy Photo 8 ID'd as "David Koresh" (Uncredited)
http://www.public-action.com/SkyWriter/ ... 8_pix.html
My link*: http://img571.imageshack.us/img571/953/8pix.jpg

and

Autopsy Photo 61 ID'd as "(Child) Martin" (Uncredited)
http://www.public-action.com/SkyWriter/ ... 1_pix.html
My link*: http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/5050/61pix.jpg

Piece of evidence 61 (above) is attributed to "(Child) Martin" by a mysterious person named Nizam Peerwani at the examiners' address 200 Fellks Gwozdz Place (???) which sounds slightly like it belongs on another planet. The one before looks like a section of post-crucifixion oil-painting Jesus, complete with white sash covering the groin. It is supposed to be the remains of cult leader David Koresh.

A fascinating site. Worth closer inspection while it lasts. Check out the complex way they have buried the photographs on this page: http://www.public-action.com/SkyWriter/ ... ist07.html

The parent site also has a review of the Waco conspiracy movie Waco, The Rules of Engagement by the famed film-reviewer Roger Ebert, who (allegedly, the link is broken) says (my bolds):

Those who attack the government are not simply lawyers for the Branch Davidians or muckraking authors (although they are represented) but also solid middle-American types like the county sheriff, the district Texas Rangers, the FBI photographer on the scene, and the man who developed and patented some of the equipment used by the FBI itself to film devastating footage that appears to show its agents firing into the buildings -- even though the FBI insists it did not fire a single shot.

This is interesting because it reveals the FBI officially claims to have used certain 'equipment' allowing them to produce the Waco footage, whatever that footage actually is. Allegedly, this would be the 'x-ray' footage shown in the Waco conspiracy movie reviewed by Ebert. Was the FBI so bad at simulating recordings of heat-detecting monitors used by fire-fighters, that they had to claim their version was some kind of new equipment?

* If for some reason the pictures are blocked for you, the URLs are underneath. I did not have this problem when I first posted and had to replace the images with clones uploaded to imageshack.us instead. An outside force may be artificially blocking the links for some reason. Possibly for bandwidth hogging, or maybe sacred-cow-tipping?
hoi.polloi

Finally, I would like to provide a few speculations to inspire the idea of Waco being fakery.

Texas is a notorious source of weird activity in the past decades - from the Bush and Cheney families (who are not actually from Texas) to the many 'issues' given about the Mexican border.

Waco, The Rules of Engagement might be considered another inside-joke code-name title for equivalent conspiracy movies for future fakery events (e.g.; fake info Loose Change) and what better name to give such a template than 'the Rules of Engag[ing People Who Question the Government's Version of Events]'? :D

It is also very hard to actually find pictures of the people who were killed. Like with the 9/11 vicsims, those allegedly killed in the Waco incident are rumored, described, hinted at and sketched, but rarely seen. Sometimes, also like the 9/11 vicsims, they are depicted in quilts. Many survivors have left prison and apparently gone home.

We've got a bit of a Wainio thing goin' on with "Jaime Castillo" - complete with "must-be-different-time-periods" alternating black and white sections of photography:

ImageImage

Where does this information come from?

http://www.carolmoore.net/waco/waco-quilts.html
http://www.carolmoore.net/waco/waco-survivors.html
http://carolmoore.net/waco/waco-prisoners-photos.html

Now, who should appear at the bottom of the Waco revivalist cult but none other than famous BS artist Alex Jones?

"David Thibodeau, Alex Jones, Clive Doyle" (Really? Is AJ standing next to real people ... or has he been digitally inserted into a situation as he is wont to do?)

As far as I'm concerned, that nearly clinches the so-called Waco remembrances as filthy, unseemly CIA-involved affairs. Of course, if something really horrible did happen, they might send in cartoon preacher Alex Jones to "manage" the culture around it.
corsarino

Unread post by corsarino »

I think that the Waco Operation is connected with the first WTC bombing.

Two days after WTC Bombing # 1 ( February 26, 1993), they started Waco operation ( February 28, 1993).

According my opinion, it is a diversion.

In Italy they tell "chiodo scaccia chiodo" (nail drives nail out ).
hoi.polloi

corsarino 4 Jun 20 2010, 09:33 PM wrote: I think that the Waco Operation is connected with the first WTC bombing.

Two days after WTC Bombing # 1 ( February 26, 1993), they started Waco operation ( February 28, 1993).

You took the thought right out of my head, amico! :ph43r: Er ... that is, I agree with you. It's like shoving a muffin down the public's throat while they are trying to drink a glass of drugged liquid. People get so focused on the muffin, they don't realize the swill they were just forced to drink. Pile on the events, one after the other, and we are bound to take in some of them. That's their strategy - throw sh#t constantly and see what we bite.

It's interesting that the so-called bombing of Oklahoma City was - according to simmad McVeigh - in the interest of "avenging" Waco.

The same club keeps writing sequels to their own story, and as they expand their drama to encompass the world, we are all meant to be forcibly cast as characters within it.

We've got to find these people and subdue them. The play has gotten way out of hand.
fred
Banned

Unread post by fred »

You're probably right. They need some imaginary martyrs to provoke outrage and to make their subsequent wq2rx events seem believable. Why do we get a McVeigh? He's "upset" about Randy Weaver and Waco.

So they need some warm-up events to get the crowd ready for the big show.

9/11 is sort of the sequel to WTC 93 (actually, I guess that's where flight 93 comes from).

Waco is meant to demonize right-wing Christian gun nuts. (Wackos from Waco). Then we the public are supposed to see the need for better record-keeping and surveillance to stop a future McVeigh. (The supposed scary consequence of leaving the right-wing gun nuts to their own devices.) Then we get Alex Jones to channel all the bad karma in the wrong direction and herd the conspiracy sheep into fantasy-land.

Columbine is supposed to show us the dangers of internet gun sales, schools that don't monitor mental health, and unlicensed weapons. Just look what a couple of crazy kids can do unless we install metal detectors at schools!

They're doing the same things with Abu Ghraib, Gitmo, Belsan, and all the silly beheadings to whip the liberals into a tizzy and create some justifiable outrage for Muslim Jihadists or Russian soldiers.

These artificial "senseless tragedies" and manufactured "good luck events" serve as lightning rods for criticism and justifications for whatever policy goal happens to be in vogue.

I think the Elian Gonzales affair is possibly the same crew at work.

Their game plan is to get everybody focused on some imaginary event that "teaches a lesson" that helps to sell the new policy. They condition everyone to accept more governmental interference and control by showing us the supposedly dire consequences that would result without their benevolent meddling.

Why leave history up to chance when you can make up your own heroes and miracles as you go along? The real events of the day are lost in a sea of more-exciting make-believe. Hollywood movies and TV shows serve as a proving ground for upcoming operations. By running the movie release schedules in sync with their fake news events they're able to maximize the psychological and cultural impact of their covert operations.

It's a clever strategy. They plan the events, make the movies,, and then have their mouthpieces like Chomsky and Amy Goodman and Alex Jones serve as the puppet opposition leaders for the few who don't naively accept the TV version of events at face-value. It's a sort of substitute "truth-lite" for those who want to look a little bit deeper.
MartinL
Banned

Unread post by MartinL »

corsarino @ Jun 20 2010, 10:33 PM wrote: I think that the Waco Operation is connected with the first WTC bombing.

Same with Columbine I think... hours after they had bombed lots of civilian targets in Jugoslavia Mr. Clinton appeared on TV appealing to the American people and telling them about Columbine.

Interesting subject.
Postal44

Unread post by Postal44 »

That first picture, with an "8" in the bottom corner, sure doesn't look like a body to me. It looks like a burned/melted teddy bear.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Great work ripping this one apart guys!

The only thing that sticks out in my mind about Waco is......

"Their game plan is to get everybody focused on some imaginary event that "teaches a lesson" that helps to sell the new policy. They condition everyone to accept more governmental interference and control by showing us the supposedly dire consequences that would result without their benevolent meddling."

Thats the way I see it Fred! But what is their ultimate goal? Are "Governments" that desperate to maintain control that they go to these lengths?
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

brianv 4 Jun 22 2010, 06:46 AM wrote: But what is their ultimate goal? Are "Governments" that desperate to maintain control that they go to these lengths?
I don't think governments are actually very desperate - they are merely doing what they exist to do, so their actions are all occurring as a matter of course.

Since governments are, along with media, the main tools the perps (Rothschilds, et.al.) use to control us, and the perps are not willing under any circumstance to give up their control of us, then obviously governments will never fail to go to whatever lengths are necessary.

How's that for a nicely formed syllogism?
TWNCPCONE

Unread post by TWNCPCONE »

9/11 is sort of the sequel to WTC 93 (actually, I guess that's where flight 93 comes from).

Fred....what are you thoughts on this idea. I always thought that the 93' WTC explosions were the Clintons staged 9/11 and that it just simply went terribly wrong? Do you think that the original 9/11 was actually in 1993? It took until 95' OKCity to finally get the terrorism laws the Clintons wanted...though I have to think they wanted the never ending global war on terror back in 93'?

When you go back and look at the cast of characters from the 1993 attack it is identical to 9/11 and 2001? They mention osama bin laden, terrorists, Saddam Hussien, war on terror, and Marvin Bush just so happen to have taken control over the security on that year and took it back 7 years later?! Its as if all the same cast and crew just simply came back 8 years later? The same demolition companies where also there like CDI. (wonder how long planted demolitions can last in a building?)

The subsequent bogus trial that followed also had so many problems that I just stopped following it...in terms of anything that could ever be verified. Was the 93' attack a major F*** up? Kind of like the delayed demolition of WTC7 on 9/11?

In 93 the cold war had ended and the US needed a new bogeyman.....