9/11 MEMORIAL SCAMS

The notion of 'thousands of victims' was crucial to generate universal public outrage. However, having 3000 angry families breathing down their necks was never part of the perps' demented plan. Our ongoing analyses and investigations suggest that NO one died on 9/11.

Unread postby simonshack on Fri Oct 30, 2009 2:40 am

Amanda and Miranda,

Your research has been quite fascinating throughout the years.

You have been looking at literally tons of data related to the alleged victims of 9/11. Since many indications now point to the fact that most - if not all - alleged 9/11 victims originate from a computer database, would you say that:


1 - Some of the alleged victims were real persons ?

or that

2 - Most/or all of the alleged victims were fictitious identities ?


Thanks for a kind and succint response !
http://www.septemberclues.info
simonshack
Administrator
 
Posts: 6763
Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:09 pm
Location: italy

Unread postby pegcarter on Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:03 am

ozzybinoswald 4 Oct 27 2009, 07:22 PM wrote:
stevenwarran 4 Oct 27 2009, 05:25 PM wrote:
simonshack 4 Oct 27 2009, 06:28 AM wrote:
[quote]
There's so many idiots around this planet I shouldn't be surprised by it, though I am.

(...)

It sort of like not reading something in the original language, but going on a translation. There is still a big chance one might misinterpret a work - reading it in it's original. But the chances are much greater when reading the translation.



Peggy,

After reading your response I have to wonder whether English is your first language. Anyhow, thanks for responding - I now know more about you but - alas - not much more about "John W. Perry".



Really Simon---your response is inexcusably rude. If you can't extend the benefit of doubt to Peg than you are becoming a calcified old sim fart. I'll hold my tongue from here on as to what I think your real problem is. Better expressed in private in any case.

Peg sounds more than sincere. The level that she is coming from is exactly why we are here---to determine the reality from the synthetic. She finesses the nuances of her relationship story expertly. I buy her credibility, if you don't.



Fuck that.

After Peggy was evicted from the old forum for what became very annoying crazymaking she immediately busied herself over the next months wandering from one forum to the next slandering Simon like a full-on shill. Why is she even here? Why is it so important to these adversaries to convince us of our misguided notions rather than pursuing whatever lights they feign to follow? She's pals with 9/11 phony Gary Welz, she's pals with actor/spy/cop Perry. What 9/11 actor doesn't she know? Is there ever an end to it?

Now, I think the cop is real. A real actor/cop/spy. Does it follow that the mummy story or anything else involved is? It's like a movie set, a facade town. It all seems credible enough walking down Main Street and especially if you don't realize such fake towns exist.

Don't expect the infiltrators to be wearing a black cape and toting around a lit fuse in a cannonball. It's just foolishness to obligingly relax at the mere sight of familiar coloration and plumage that can be donned or doffed according to what's required, or when you hear the appropriate phrases muttered. As far as I'm concerned she's one of THEM. She's definitely not here to help.

Why don't y'all stay consistent Peggy and haul it back to PerpItOut and all your other haunts where you can drop the passive/aggressive artifice and resume your true aspect and your venom spitting unrestrained?

Do we really need this forum as shilled up as the last?
[/quote]



Hey I was never evicted from any old Forum. What are you speaking of Ozzie? Get your facts straight please.

Can you show me where I was "spitting venom?"

I've never been evicted from any Forum. I always left 'cause I was badgered out.

I am still even a member of 9/11 blogger. And would be of 9/11 researchers if it was still going. I am still a member of 9/11 movement, if it is still going. Never banned from there either. I joined this Forum because I previously liked and admired Simon.

I couldn't get pump - it - out to work. Somehow. Though I tried to register and participate, I could not easily log on. Time after time. Fate.

If I was "evicted" from that one, it was after all of one or two small posts at the most?

And I was never made aware or notified I was evicted, but only thought I couldn't get the board to work for me?

I went on that board only as an antidote to the headache that the 911 movement board had become, with all the fighting. And also because I respected the work of Genghis. I stayed out of the fighting and sniping. But I could never post there. And I'm glad I never joined since I think it was a hate fest with persuaders working on the principals to get, for instance, Jeff, to turn against no-planes?


I never did any slander of Simon at all, you idol worshiper. You're the one, aren't you, if I remember right, who was hanging out and commiserating with the Shack haters, weren't you? Why blame me for that?

From what I remember I always sided with him. I am most definitely not in the pump-it-out camp. No Way. If anyone is implausibly authentic, it's him!

As far as I remember I always sided with Simon and didn't speak against him when others did. The most I did, as far as insult, was weak praise

If you can find an example of when I did insult, I wish you would show me it. Simon called me on something I said, and then I corrected it by clarifying. That Is All.

I now loathe the Barbie / Babs person who was my personal friend for years. I loathe the Nico Gollum Underage-Pussy-Luster Paramecium and pray every day it gets deported or hit by a truck. It is the one who prefers Sqirt - it - out from sou Saint Marie and WolfWoman-Babs to Simon?! Even though both refuse to accept the fact that no commercial planes crashed on 9/11 2001 though mis-reported in the Mass Media!

I cleared up any misunderstanding with Shack over something or other. I wasn't kind enough at some point, but clarified my admiration for his work.

I haven't been wandering around anywhere but have been posting daily on the Synchromysticismforum - 700+ posts in one year and a half. That is my home and has been so for very long now. There are no shills or trolls posting on it and I am very happy with the virtual community synchromystic and feel, there, inspired and supported.

posts on synchromysticism forum by pegcarter

9/11 Posts on the Synchromystic Forum Board by pegcarter


The mummy story is true. And so is the accidentally running into Gary Welz. John was obviously a spy and/or working for the FBI. Y'all haven't heard the whole story. I don't blame you for suspecting I must be a connected insider.
pegcarter
Member
 
Posts: 22
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:53 am

Unread postby pegcarter on Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:16 am

"The mummy story is true. And so is the accidentally running into Gary Welz. John was obviously a spy and/or working for the FBI. Y'all haven't heard the whole story. I don't blame you for suspecting I must be a connected insider"



After a long time I figured out the "mummy" thing (D'uh)_

The reason his body looked pristine and "preserved" was not because it was "preserved" but because he only died recently to the time his body was turned over.

It's seems simple but it was a long time for me to realize it.
pegcarter
Member
 
Posts: 22
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:53 am

Unread postby carcdr on Fri Oct 30, 2009 5:48 am

John O'Neill. One of the most famous victims. ...?

Image

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_P._O%27Neill

Image

Mr Potato Head.

The eyebrows look (to me) exactly that same.

The right-side hairline looks (to me) exactly the same.

The mouth is completely different.

The nose looks the same (although differently lit).

The creases in the cheeks (between mouth and nose) are different.

The double-chins look the same.

My neurons tell me that these two photos are "related" in ways that I can't describe in text.
carcdr
Member
 
Posts: 44
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:11 am

Unread postby ozzybinoswald on Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:07 am

pegcarter 4 Oct 30 2009, 05:03 AM wrote:I now loathe the Barbie / Babs person who was my personal friend for years.


You know what? I read the first part of what you'd written and just couldn't believe that you would even try to deny the Simon(my Lord and Master)-bashing and the 911movement ejection. You wanted evidence and so I did the perfunctory google search and was merrily preparing to bash you with malice.

I had completely confused you with Babs.

http://drjudywood.blogspot.com/2009/07/ ... simon.html

Sometimes I don't sleep for 70 hours.

It's actually quite funny. If you uh...think about it. ha ha? :wacko:

Sorry.



You're the one, aren't you, if I remember right, who was hanging out and commiserating with the Shack haters, weren't you?


That must have been done some time in-between child sex slave shoots.
ozzybinoswald
Banned
 
Posts: 288
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:52 am

Unread postby hoi.polloi on Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:26 am

Image

Ish, nice find cardcr. I think you're right - after staring at literally thousands of these pictures and comparing those images to images that come up in searches that produce much more realistic pictures, the cartoon people become more obvious. It is difficult to put into words, but hopefully more people will spend the time to browse through the entire CNN memorial:


Code: Select all
http://www.cnn.com/SPECIALS/2001/memorial/lists/by-name/index.html



and Cantor Families memorial (which mysteriously, doesn't allow one to link to a specific page. I wonder why ... )


Code: Select all
http://www.cantorfamilies.com



Angel Perez (from Cantor Families)
Image

I'm very sorry about your brother. I hope and pray that someday the pain that you must feel will decrease. Just know that he is a better place now, unlike us who are still at the mercy of this terrorists bastards. Que Dios Los Bendiga!!!

Sonia Berges, Stranger




P.S. very special thank you to pegcarter and ozzy for settling your mini-drama before it became disruptive! yay!
hoi.polloi
Administrator
 
Posts: 5061
Joined: Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:24 pm

Unread postby simonshack on Fri Oct 30, 2009 11:40 pm

*


Miranda-Priestly? Amandareconwith?

(see my post above)


***************

Ok, perhaps I should formulate my query to you both a little better. Let me first express my hope that you have both realized by now that the 9/11 memorials to be found on the internet are nothing else than a sorry heap of trash made up of senseless and horridly contrived pseudo-tributes. They represent an offense to human intelligence - and a "triumph" of human gullibility, since very few people have noticed their outright bogusness to this day.

So here goes :

1: Would you say that a lot of personal data you have been sifting through in your researches has been planted for you to find it (the data) in order to uphold the belief that these persons/victims really existed ?

2: Have you reason to believe that, for instance, the "Jersey Girls" or Ellen Mariani or Bob McIlvaine are nothing else than professional actors drafted to uphold the belief that people really died in the towers/ "airplanes"?

Thanks for a reply !
http://www.septemberclues.info
simonshack
Administrator
 
Posts: 6763
Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:09 pm
Location: italy

Unread postby hoi.polloi on Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:22 am

I am becoming impatient with your refusal to answer Simon's questions, so I would like to add some more questions:

3. Do you think it is a good idea to manufacture speculative evidence, such as your "this is how the driver's license should have looked" image?

4. Miranda, specifically - Do you believe your research is the cause of your ostensible FBI visits? If so, and given no single other researcher has even encountered so much as Barney Fife in their search for truth, do you have the sense that your FBI visit - made somewhat public by your constant narration of it - is a manufactured ongoing "event" to make your work have the public appearance of being prosecuted and important?

5. What are either of your feelings about specifically the research of Ozzy/OzzyBinOswald and BSregistration/Fred?



Thank you for your individual, expedient but in-depth responses to all questions.

If none can be provided, your accounts may be assumed to be "compromised" as per your fears about them and they may be suspended for your protection.
hoi.polloi
Administrator
 
Posts: 5061
Joined: Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:24 pm

Unread postby idschmyd on Sat Oct 31, 2009 8:30 pm

Amanda? Hello. Reading your last posting wasn't easy for me. I think I've finally worked out why. You open:

"You look with your eyes and you see with your mind. (He looked in my direction but didn't see me.) By framing an image and isolating it from its usual surroundings it often takes on a different quality or meaning. Like a hidden picture puzzle, this is what makes "hiding in plain sight" possible."

This serves to invite a philosophical, open state of mind. My mind was already open, but thanks for making sure. You continue:

"The questionable Northwoods document suggested using fake planes, hijackers, and passengers. Because of the high number of victims not being listed in the Social Security Death Index I would surmise that many are fake, some are operatives with new identities, and some are real."

The first sentence flies at us unannounced, and is notionally disconnected from the next. Its message is significant: that a ‘questionable’ old document is the basis for believing that planes were hijacked on 9/11.

The next sentence beings with the conjunction ‘because’, perhaps suggesting that the first blunt statement is to be backed up, and introduces the basis for believing that many 9/11 ‘victims’ are fabricated identities; that a high number of them are not listed in the SSDI. If you could find all the relevant details in the files of authority, how far would that go in convincing you that Gordon "Gordy" Aamoth and the rest are genuine victims of the 9/11 scam? Some would say that monstrous peculiarities in the CNN list alone weigh more heavily on the matter.

"I believe that the meme of "remote controlled planes" (Loose Change) was hatched and promoted by intelligence agencies. But this does not mean that they didn't use that technology. For example: UAV Eyewitness Susan McElwain."

We all suspect ‘Remote’ was promoted as part of a perception management campaign, rather than because it was or wasn’t ‘the truth’. It supports the notion that CNN and Fox et al merely pointed their cameras and shot what happened? That they reported it as they saw it? That TV viewers (we) saw it as if we’d been there in NY on that morning.

It’s a false idea. The images were fabricated. The question is by whom, how and why, and there’s already been some monumental effort to answer these questions. Of course there’s been equal if not more effort expended trying to bury both answers and questions. I assume you’re not actually part of that latter effort, but would you say that the Northwoods doc really makes much of a splash in these waters?

Thanks for reading.
idschmyd
Member
 
Posts: 270
Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2009 9:33 pm

Unread postby idschmyd on Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:01 pm

woops: I meant that the 'old document' is the basis for believing that the planes were NOT in fact hijacked.
idschmyd
Member
 
Posts: 270
Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2009 9:33 pm

Unread postby simonshack on Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:34 pm

Hugely entertaining !

TWIN TOWERS STUDY
"British academics interviewed more than 250 people who escaped from the Twin Towers on September 11, 2001. It was part of a three-year study aimed at finding ways to evacuate skyscrapers more quickly and effectively. The results are being released this week. The World's Laura Lynch has the story."

AUDIO : http://www.pri.org/theworld/node/20916

Listen to it all - and make sure you don't miss the EGGS at 5:00 ! :D
http://www.septemberclues.info
simonshack
Administrator
 
Posts: 6763
Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:09 pm
Location: italy

Unread postby proloft on Sun Nov 01, 2009 4:33 pm

simonshack 4 Nov 1 2009, 03:34 PM wrote:Hugely entertaining !

TWIN TOWERS STUDY
"British academics interviewed more than 250 people who escaped from the Twin Towers on September 11, 2001. It was part of a three-year study aimed at finding ways to evacuate skyscrapers more quickly and effectively. The results are being released this week. The World's Laura Lynch has the story."

AUDIO : http://www.pri.org/theworld/node/20916

Listen to it all - and make sure you don't miss the EGGS at 5:00 ! :D


It sounds just like the memorials on CNN and elsewhere.

Hats off to the simvivors! They're heroes too! :lol:


"the eggs! the eggs!" :lol:
proloft
Member
 
Posts: 92
Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:58 pm

Unread postby Miranda-Priestly on Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:57 pm

Of course I considered the information was planted, but if it was planted then that is also an indication of their not being "real". but then everything can be planted on the internet which makes it pretty much inadmissable as evidence. But it can also be planted in other places, as I've found out. I also indicated that several of the addresses didn't look like houses were there on maps and the Bweiser's house had a dif address for they lived there. but I wasn't getting any constructive feedback so I just kind of got more and more unsure of myself. I guess I thought someone would live nearby and be able to say omg there is no house there. cuz like some people's addresses were in back yards and stuff, but that could have been planted too. The fact that they were in county records seemed significant to me, but how am I supposed to know people are doing stuff like that? I don't do stuff like that (or when I try I "fail moar" as has been pointed out) so it's hard to imagine to what extant others might . No one is very interested in this that I know (or used to know), so that is why I go on the internets. I also tried to point out the fakeness of the pictures and that did not go over too well, so it's not like I totally didn't get it. Plus there is no where that will let you do that, except kt. I figured if there was anything bad about my posts it would be deleted or someone would say let's not do this (other than offsite "shill")

Way back when I decided that the Zebuhr story was fake I should have realized that people were able to change information, but how was I to know people could do stuff like that? (I think he STILLL is on that property "deed") and to be fair to me, I think I have a pretty good idea of what the Zebuhr thing is about. It's pretty much impossible to do "research" on the internet at all if you are trying to see what is underneath the layers, since it can disappear just like it appearred and even if it is real "they" can say you faked it. (and I never call myself " a "researcher", I just thought it would lead to something(wished would be a better word, I mean I knew)...other than an invisible forum) Knowing this, why did I do it? I don't know, it was an addiction . Now I have withdrawals.
:blink:

but what about ...that book..and .....is anyone "real"? it didn't really seem like it....
Miranda-Priestly
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2009 11:34 pm

Unread postby Miranda-Priestly on Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:18 pm

and..re: "Judy Wood", the thing about her is, some of what she is saying could well be true (I really can't even pretend to understand sophisticated weaponry, though, although I am sure it exists), BUT her presentation is so unconvincing and vague and her "appearance" so unusual that whatever information she presented was bound to be discredited, that is the same with a lot of the info , I think. I mean an Engineering Professor would not contact some random poster (me) on a 911 conspiracy forum for "help" perpetuating her theory in "real life". I asked a physics professor (one of my kids friends dad) about "cold fusion" and he just laughed as though it were absolutely ridiculous, fwiw. But did Clemson Univ actually fake their web site or did I see a "special " version of it?. Argh....
NPR sounds so odd...
Miranda-Priestly
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2009 11:34 pm

PreviousNext

Return to VICSIMS: the simulated victims of 9/11

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

cron