"DEBUNK A SEPTEMBER CLUE!"

Updates & comments about the movie that exposed the 9/11 scam
idschmyd

Unread post by idschmyd »

simonshack @ Jul 26 2010, 02:57 PM wrote: Idschmyd - no points for you as you mispeled the worde "neihgbore".
The earthquake effect is unusual and spooky and I must admit it made the hairs on my palms stand up, but it wasn't unexpected and is the reason that so many people in New York fall over, buildings are tall, sadly they have to be.

One point?
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

idschmyd 4 Jul 26 2010, 03:42 PM wrote:
The earthquake effect is unusual and spooky and I must admit it made the hairs on my palms stand up, but it wasn't unexpected and is the reason that so many people in New York fall over, buildings are tall, sadly they have to be.

One point?
Hmm. Not sure if you have what it takes for a trip to Mars. Fear of heights is a definite no-no for astro-naught candidates.
http://www.septemberclues.org
simonshack
Administrator

**********Win a free ride on the next NASA mission to planet Mars**********

"DEBUNK A SEPTEMBER CLUE !"

And today's clue for allcomers to debunk is... :P :

HAPPENSTANCE OR CONSPIRACY?

From the Naudet movie 9/11
This frame (tilted sideways by me) is seen in the Naudet brother's feature movie 9/11. It was, supposedly,
filmed by these award-winning Frenchmen in the days preceding 9/11 while they were documenting the
"rise to manhood" of a young, newbie New York firefighter: "Tony Benetatos".

So today's challenge (N°4) is...

Please explain:
- Why you do not see a "9 11" pattern on that tower.
- If you do, please explain why this may just be a haphazard coincidence.
- If you think the Naudet's might be unjustly accused of fraud - explain why.
simonshack
Administrator

7 LAST SECONDS COMPARED

Here, two different (in)famous videos are compared: they supposedly portray the last 7 seconds of "FLIGHT175" as it slams into WTC2.

So today's challenge (N°5) is...

Please explain:
- Why the 2 trajectories seem to be different (one always level/the other always descending)
- If you assert that it is just an optical illusion "due to the different angles of view",
provide scientific demonstrations (optics/or trigonometrics) to back up your claim.
Brutal Metal

Unread post by Brutal Metal »

Hey Simon question..
I just watched all your Foxed out footage, has anyone ever tried to get in contact or find the names of the control room operators at the Networks who were working the morning of 911? It seems obvious that the footage was controlled from a main command center like you've discussed...Would love to hear their views on what the public was viewing that morning.. Were they receiving a patched signal from this mysterious place to feed to us??
I have a communications degree with an emphasis in video production and editing and have run the Grass Valley Switchers at Home Shopping Network here in FLA.
assiry

Unread post by assiry »

is it a bird is it a plane..nope its a drunk superman late for an appointment
now even that's more plausible than the official lie...
simonshack
Administrator

Brutal Metal 4 Jul 27 2010, 08:40 PM wrote: Hey Simon question..
I just watched all your Foxed out footage, has anyone ever tried to get in contact or find the names of the control room operators at the Networks who were working the morning of 911?
Dear Brutal Metal, hello and welcome on board

No - I have not had the pleasure to meet these folks. I'd love to. :P
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

simonshack 4 Jul 26 2010, 06:28 AM wrote: MOST SCIENTIFIC ANALYSIS OF THE BOPPING BUILDINGS PHENOMENA

While filming the WTC, the cameraman had such a bad epileptic seizure that it caused nearby buildings to shake. Through superhuman strength, he didn't drop the camera - even though his seizure was strong enough to shake the buildings! Fortunately, his seizure wasn't quite strong enough to shake the WTC, since it was a couple of blocks further away, so the WTC doesn't bop in his video.

(I'm scared of meeting the 'man in the moon', and don't like eating green cheese, so please don't award me any points for the NASA mission.)
Realism911

Unread post by Realism911 »

fbenario 4 Jul 28 2010, 10:09 AM wrote:
simonshack 4 Jul 26 2010, 06:28 AM wrote: MOST SCIENTIFIC ANALYSIS OF THE BOPPING BUILDINGS PHENOMENA

While filming the WTC, the cameraman had such a bad epileptic seizure that it caused nearby buildings to shake. Through superhuman strength, he didn't drop the camera - even though his seizure was strong enough to shake the buildings! Fortunately, his seizure wasn't quite strong enough to shake the WTC, since it was a couple of blocks further away, so the WTC doesn't bop in his video.

(I'm scared of meeting the 'man in the moon', and don't like eating green cheese, so please don't award me any points for the NASA mission.)
Possible,
Or maybe it is just a really rocking night club, with an awesome DJ and people dancing. I think the phenomena is known as "raising the roof" B)
Hence, creating the shaking effect.
Oh wait, actually it is day time so it can not be a night club,
Hamm, I think this is just an innocent case of the building being built over the Manhattan subway system. And when a loaded subway train, full of commuters travels through the area it makes the building shake,
Hence therefore, creating the shaking effect. :lol:
Brutal Metal

Unread post by Brutal Metal »

simonshack @ Jul 28 2010, 12:29 AM wrote:
Brutal Metal 4 Jul 27 2010, 08:40 PM wrote: Hey Simon question..
I just watched all your Foxed out footage, has anyone ever tried to get in contact or find the names of the control room operators at the Networks who were working the morning of 911?
Dear Brutal Metal, hello and welcome on board

No - I have not had the pleasure to meet these folks. I'd love to. :P
Well thanks for including me in your party sir!! SO Why don't we drop a line to Matt Lauer, Bryant G Ball, and Katie to see if they can hook us up with the names of their CRO's, Damm I wish I was in New York, I'd do a little private detective work.. I'd be curious to know if any or all of these people are still behind the scenes in the same job positions 9 years later?
Realism911

Unread post by Realism911 »

ozzybinoswald 4 Jul 28 2010, 04:17 PM wrote: Is there any merit to or even sense being made in Realism911's above post? Is Realism911 KSA?
KSA? thats a good one :lol:
Like most posts on this thread, the above post merely just has a sense of humor to it. Not everyone will find it funny.
It is merely just me showing how the black line is photo shopped in a fun way with a sense of humour... nothing more than that. :rolleyes:
KSA? I have just officially been accused of being a part of killtown’s secret archive...
http://killtownsecretarchive.blogspot.com/
That’s a big accusation to make here Ozzy, Your accusing me of shilling,
You’re accusing me of being a paid government Operative????
Without any proof what’s so ever you are saying, here on reality shack (the forum dedicated to proving things) that I’m a shill??
This forum is all about proof, and for you to accuse me of being a shill, without proof, is a slap in the face not only to me, but to the forum aswell. :lol:
I would normally just ignore something as silly and paranoid as this....
No I want to hear your proof Ozzy...
This isn’t right or fair ... most people here, including simon, know I have a sense of humour. I was only replying to simon's debunking post with a joke. (Like everyone else seems to be doing on this debunking thread)
Like I said, It is merely just me showing how the black line is photo shopped in a fun way, with a sense of humour.... just like all the other members on this thread are doing... nothing more than that. :lol:
simonshack
Administrator

THE MAGIC 16-SECOND SEQUENCE

This the sum total of shots of alleged "FLIGHT175" shown on LIVE TV ON 9/11.
Four sequential chunks of 'the hijacked airliner's' approach were aired in seamless succession, none of the 4 'camera shots' overlapping the other.

This is how the approach breaks down between the TV networks:

-16sec to -15sec : "DIVEBOMBER"(cbs)
-15sec to -7sec : "THE BALL"(nbc)
-6sec to -4sec : "THE WINGTIP"(cbs)
-3sec to 0sec : "INTERNATIONAL SHOT"(abc)

Note that all 4 show a "plane" entering the edge of the screen then disappearing behind either smoke or the towers...like 4 tv commercials :P

(Your kids' Playstation would beat this childish animation anytime)

So today's challenge (N°6) is...

If you are among those who believe this is a real video sequence portraying a real hijacked Boeing 767, a remote-controlled-modified-military 767, a drone of any type or perhaps Baron Von Richthofen (a.k.a. The Red Baron) in a cloaked version of his WW1 Fokker combat plane, please provide a compelling explanation to account for the following questions/observations:

- How did the producers of CBS, NBC an ABC coordinate their respective cameramen so that - at no time - no two of them filmed the 'aircraft' at the same instants in time/space?
- If you assert that this was just a happenstance/coincidence, please provide (on a scale from 1million to 10trillions) a calculation of the statistical probabilities for this occurence.
- Considering the 3 TV feeds are accurately synchronized (+/- 0,2secs) why does CBS show WTC2 exploding at least 1 second before ABC?

For reference, here are the first 11 minutes of the 9/11 broadcasts :
"SYNCHED OUT" http://tinyurl.com/SYNCHEDOUT
(My take on the issue - seriously: http://z6.invisionfree.com/Reality_Shac ... &p=2055659 )
simonshack
Administrator

fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

simonshack @ Jul 28 2010, 08:00 AM wrote: And today's clue for allcomers to debunk is... :P :

- How did the producers of CBS, NBC an ABC coordinate their respective cameramen so that - at no time - no two of them filmed the 'aircraft' at the same instants in time/space?

The answer's obvious. In fact, Simon, your work on why no one actually filmed anything that day gives us the necessary clue, and inspired me to do further research - how exciting! Lo and behold, I found this:
ELECTROMAGNETIC PULSE RISKS AND TERRORISM

General Definition - Electromagnetic pulse

... an E-Bomb (see below) can create an electromagnetic pulse (EMP), a high-density electrical field. EMP acts like a stroke of lightning but is stronger, faster and briefer. EMP can seriously damage electronic devices connected to power sources or antennas. This include communication systems, computers, electrical appliances, and automobile or aircraft ignition systems. The damage could range from a minor interruption to actual burnout of components. Most electronic equipment within 1,000 miles of a high-altitude nuclear detonation could be affected. Battery powered radios with short antennas generally would not be affected.

Although EMP is unlikely to harm most people, it could harm those with pacemakers or other implanted electronic devices.

An Air Force spokesman, who describes this effect as similar to a lightning strike, points out that electronics systems can be protected by placing them in metal enclosures called Faraday Cages that divert any impinging electromagnetic energy directly to the ground. Foreign military analysts say this reassuring explanation is incomplete.

http://www.unitedstatesaction.com/emp-terror.htm

The enemy detonated an e-bomb (possibly from some cave in Afghanistan) just as the plane was approaching NY. It knocked out the cameras of each of the networks sequentially, depending on how close each camera was to the EMP epicenter. It then took a few seconds for each cameraman to install the Faraday Shield on his camera so he could continue filming. Thus, while they were all filming the single plane at the same time as it approached the WTC (although from different angles), they lost - and then regained - their ability to film at slightly different moments in this timeline.

All camcorders/cameras operated by civilians stopped working before the plane came into view, since that type of equipment wasn't sophisticated enough to come with a Faraday Shield. You, of course, had already shown us, and the world, your analysis of electromagnetic blocking of all private filming on septemberclues.org.

Well done!

(And no, I still don't want to be awarded any points for a trip into outer space. Not only am I scared of the man-in-the-moon, but now I'm also scared of an emp being activated/detonated right next to my spaceship as I rocket by!)
simonshack
Administrator

And today's clue for allcomers to debunk is... :

So today's challenge (N°7) is...

Would you say these shots are:
1: - REAL
2: - FAKE
3: - BOTH REAL & FAKE
(please prove your case beyond the shadow of a doubt - or beyond the doubt of a shadow.)