BP oil spill

Anything on the news and elsewhere in the media with evidence of digital manipulation, bogus story-lines and propaganda
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

I think it's just another layer of crap. He was credited as a CFR member, endorser of Club of Rome findings and author of a peak oil book.

His conversations were all about placing a conspiracy cover-up within the news and saying "the real problem is the other explosion 10 miles away" whereas the entire thing may have been faked. The entire situation. This would make the "other explosion" the equivalent of squibs and bomb stories in the fake 9/11 footage.

They have total control of our media. They are not going to let go now.
D.Duck
Banned

Unread post by D.Duck »

Martin,

9/11 Hoax = BP Oil Hoax

OBL, we cant find him = The Oil, we cant find it

The Terrorists lure in caves
and have sleeper cells that
will spread all over the world.

The oil lure under the water
and will spread through the
Gulf stream to the whole world.

Beverly Eckert is going to
confront the big guys and
got "whacked" and there will
be more in the future.

Matt Simmons is going to
confront the big guys and
got "whacked" and there will
be more in the future.

Same script, new story and they do everything in their power to keep the story alive.

Quack
D.Duck
MartinL
Banned

Unread post by MartinL »

Indeed, quack.
Rasta84

Unread post by Rasta84 »

I think that you guys tend to assume that every event happens is some kind of false flag or fake b/c 9/11 was. I think the conspiracy behind this spill is just that greedy oil companies that are protected and subsidized by the government do whatever they want, f#ck over the environment, kill their workers, pay pennies on the dollar in compensation and get away with it. There no actual evidence that it was a false flag, just speculation based on pretty weak premises in my opinion. What was phony about it is how BP constantly tried to lie and say that the spill was leaking a lot less oil than it was.

There's a lot of talk about Communism and how it's the goal of the 'New World Order' in the truth movement, but I think this is only partially based in truth (the Bolsheviks were funded by NY bankers) but there's an overemphasis on Alex Jones/John Birch Society type theories and not enough on well documented critiques of Capitalism. Straight forward colonialist style exploitation and imperialism is the dominant conspiracy so to speak that most of the rest stem from. Probably the fact that the left has mostly attacked the information about 9/11 is the reason for this, but it doesn't negate the factual content in the criticisms of capitalism by people like James Petras and Michael Parenti and these analysis of the system are a lot more coherent and relevent than people like Jones' New World Order/open borders nationalistic drivel.
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

Rasta84 4 Aug 15 2010, 11:21 AM wrote: I think that you guys tend to assume that every event happens is some kind of false flag or fake b/c 9/11 was. I think the conspiracy behind this spill is just that greedy oil companies that are protected and subsidized by the government do whatever they want, f#ck over the environment, kill their workers, pay pennies on the dollar in compensation and get away with it. There no actual evidence that it was a false flag, just speculation based on pretty weak premises in my opinion.
NOT well argued.

We showed a while back that the 'live feed' BP gave the networks of the 'spewing leak at the sea floor' was quite probably shot in a studio.

No evidence even remotely credible has been released showing anything at all happened at the bottom of the sea. For you to say that there is no evidence of a false flag is manipulative nonsense intended to mislead/spin/redirect the reader to disbelieve the conclusions here, and to think the main contributors and admins are gullible fools.

If you want to theorize that there was an 'oil drilling disaster' of some sort, you have to provide objective evidence that convinces the neutral reader. Without that proof, mindless repetition of mainstream media scare-stories has no place here. There are 1000s of other websites for such cheerleading.
Rasta84

Unread post by Rasta84 »

Alright my bad, I spoke too soon. I hadn't read the middle pages of this thread before I posted, that video clearly is fake. I found this too: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txMxEhQr0fc Being wrong about something doesn't mean deliberately trying to deceive people though. I tend to speak what's on my mind and if I'm wrong I'll admit it.

That guy from the Wildlife Foundation's comment that the oil spill 'is about' passing new climate legislation reminds me of when I saw John McCain say that he would thank the victims of 9/11 for 'their sacrifice' on CNN, the same thing they say about soldiers who die in the wars. Implying that he slipped up and admitted that their lives were 'sacrificed' for a greater cause, enabling the War on Terror, rather than just lost in a terrorist attack.
nameofthepen

Unread post by nameofthepen »

Ha ha...

http://www.bp.com/liveassets/bp_interne ... MC_252.jpg

And LOVE the "crossed fingers" of the guy on the left.

Reminds me of when we were kids, and would surreptitiously cross our fingers before we told a fib.

:rolleyes:

Nom
nameofthepen

A little late, and the subject is winding to a close, but I just became aware of this, and thought I'd at least post it.

"Media Mind Control & The BP Oil Spill in the Gulf of Mexico"
a documentary by Lenon Honor
released: 7/20/10

http://www.lenonhonorfilms.com/BPoilspi ... aunch.html

Pretty good, although maybe a little too long. But excellent for using to make the point to uneducated people that the media is simply PSYOPS.

Nom
fred
Banned

Unread post by fred »

Just when you think it's safe to go back in the water....

They print it in the Washington Post so it must be true, right? lol

This BP psyop jumped the shark a long time ago.

----
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/co ... 06901.html

Major study proves oil plume that's not going away

By SETH BORENSTEIN
The Associated Press
Thursday, August 19, 2010; 10:21 PM

WASHINGTON -- The oil is there, at least 22 miles of it. You just can't see it.

A lot of the crude that spewed from BP's ruptured well is still in the Gulf of Mexico, but it's far below the surface and invisible.

---

Thank God for scientists, engineers, and the media experts or I would have thought invisible oil at the bottom of the ocean wasn't such a big deal. What are they going to do to clean up all that oil that is still buried under the desert sands or beneath the ocean floor? Isn't it a big problem too? Who will protect the planet from THAT?
MartinL
Banned

Unread post by MartinL »

fred @ Aug 20 2010, 05:31 AM wrote: Just when you think it's safe to go back in the water....

They print it in the Washington Post so it must be true, right? lol

This BP psyop jumped the shark a long time ago.

----

By SETH BORENSTEIN
The Associated Press

A lot of the crude that spewed from BP's ruptured well is still in the Gulf of Mexico, but it's far below the surface and invisible.

---

Thank God for scientists, engineers, and the media experts or I would have thought invisible oil at the bottom of the ocean wasn't such a big deal. What are they going to do to clean up all that oil that is still buried under the desert sands or beneath the ocean floor? Isn't it a big problem too? Who will protect the planet from THAT?
Never trust a Borenstein!! :lol:
nameofthepen

fred 4 Aug 20 2010, 05:31 AM wrote: Just when you think it's safe to go back in the water....

----

By SETH BORENSTEIN
The Associated Press

---

I'm confused. I always thought oil floated on water?
D.Duck
Banned

Unread post by D.Duck »

nameofthepen,

I'm confused. I always thought oil floated on water?

Not anymore,lol. Since 9/11 aluminum can cut steel and oil dont float on water so there is no reason to be confused, just move on.

We have to make sure these new findings get in to the school books so the kids learn from an early age.

D.Duck
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

Deja vu all over again?

Didn't we see this headline about 5 months ago? I wonder what malignant stunt this one's supposed to cover for.

Oil sheen spreading from Gulf platform explosion

Coast Guard: a mile-long oil sheen spreading from site of burning Gulf platform off La. coast

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/Oil-sheen ... et=&ccode=
Rasta84

Unread post by Rasta84 »

Changed my mind about this, I think my initial instincts were right. The videos with the anomalies aren't faked per se IMO. The one where it looks like there's waves going while the smoke is still frame is actually just a reflection, the waves aren't actually moving and aren't depicted as such. And the CNN video w/the door I don't think the explanation is that the whole thing was faked in a studio. 'Who benefits' from saying that the oil spill was faked? BP. & if all future government regulation against them is perceived as a conspiracy then they can get away with anything. If we never had regulation of anything we'd still have children working in factories and coal mines 14 hours a day like there was before the labor movement. But the government is still the enemy b/c their main function is to protect the wealth and property of the elite, as stated by James Madison and other founding fathers.
idschmyd

Unread post by idschmyd »

Rasta84 @ Sep 3 2010, 12:54 PM wrote: Changed my mind about this, I think my initial instincts were right. The videos with the anomalies aren't faked per se IMO. The one where it looks like there's waves going while the smoke is still frame is actually just a reflection, the waves aren't actually moving and aren't depicted as such. And the CNN video w/the door I don't think the explanation is that the whole thing was faked in a studio. 'Who benefits' from saying that the oil spill was faked? BP. & if all future government regulation against them is perceived as a conspiracy then they can get away with anything. If we never had regulation of anything we'd still have children working in factories and coal mines 14 hours a day like there was before the labor movement. But the government is still the enemy b/c their main function is to protect the wealth and property of the elite, as stated by James Madison and other founding fathers.
Your 'instincts' are honed, my friend. Honed.