"DEBUNK A SEPTEMBER CLUE!"

Updates & comments about the movie that exposed the 9/11 scam
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

nonhocapito 4 Sep 15 2010, 12:22 AM wrote: one of the most absurd zooming in videos i've seen is this Fred Hadley "Queensdude" shot

The "FRED HADLEY shot" contends the prize for the crassest 9/11 animation video of them all - no doubt.

All you have to do is listen to the audio - between 0:41 and 0:42.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1lOI3_NVPHQ

Then, at 2:22, watch the "WTC collapse".

It's all very very fake. (the antithesis of reality).

(oh no - excuse me - it could be all just be happenstance and video compression! :lol: )
http://www.septemberclues.org
simonshack
Administrator

'Clifton Cloud's company:

http://scharffweisberg.com/
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

This is what the Irish were shown on the erstwhile "evening news"...

proloft

Unread post by proloft »

simonshack 4 Sep 14 2010, 11:35 PM wrote: Tell us why you would have zoomed in at the exact moment of the plane's appearance (a "550mph projectile")
- which would have been A VERY SMALL DOT in your lens?

Pfft! Clearly Simon, you're an idiot.

By his very name, Clifton Cloud, one can immediately recognize his attachment
to angelic winged beasts. These large, gentle and highly intelligent creatures are gifted
with incredible zoom-like-hawk-vision that allows them to pinpoint prey as small as Peter
Chao's willy from great distances - it is rumored that these majestic flying steeds have
identified highway rest areas from as far as 32miles away - twice the distance of the
detailed and authentic video account of what happened that tragic day
when so many lives were lost.

However, on that morning the winged creature's supernatural vision was not even called
into play.

You see, earlier that morning Clifton shared some of his morning cushy with his soaring
companion, forgetting that it was lactose intolerant. As heroic Clifton suited up for his
daily flight the ingested milk was bloating the beast until it could restrain no longer...

*ffffffffffft* Yes, a silent but deadly cloud of noxious gas was released...

This cloud, or should I say Cloud, encircled Clifton and drove itself straight into his brain.

Clifton's autoimmune and systemic response was to wince and clench his fists, but on
that fateful day his fists were clutching a video camera and the curling motion
of his fingers pushed the zoom button at just the right moment, capturing forever
in time, the second strike on the towers.

Sure, some may say that it was a miracle and there is alot of merit there; coincidences
like that just don't happen - it was divine intervention, which explains why he was
up there in the first place.

Authentic Amateur Video 1, Simon 0.
antipodean

Unread post by antipodean »

simonshack 4 Sep 15 2010, 12:35 AM wrote:

Anyways, here's the short NBC interview of Clifton Cloud (with Matt Lauer and KatieCouric)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X09R95S3Jck

So today's challenge (N?27) is the following:

Tell us why you would have zoomed in at the exact moment of the plane's appearance (a "550mph projectile")
- which would have been A VERY SMALL DOT in your lens?
According to his telephone conversation with Shure he never noticed the plane until he got home and saw it on tv because "the sun was kind of coming up behind me"

Can't believe how I got sucked into that phone call when it was posted on the old forum.
Thinking ah gotcha, not realising the whole phone call exercise was probably stage managed, to make 'No Planers' think that the footage was real, with an inserted CGI blob.

In that short NBC interview, I'm assuming the person on the left is Clifton Cloud, what about the possibility of another recycling of a vicsim name, I see a slight similarity to Geoffrey Cloud.

nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

I was noticing the annoying lamppost right in the middle of Clifton Cloud's shot.

At first, it gives an impression of "accidental" reality but if you focus on it, it makes no sense. It is the equivalent of an error of orthography in a script of an agent, it rings false... think about it: the guy is on a roof, pointing with his camera at the towers. All he has to do is walk to the left two steps to have a perfect shot but no, he remains where he is, with the lamppost right in middle of the tower that is about to be hit.

This "accidental" position is understandable if you're in a vehicle moving, for example, or stuck in position by obstacles. Not on an empty roof.
simonshack
Administrator

proloft 4 Sep 15 2010, 05:31 AM wrote:
Authentic Amateur Video 1, Simon 0.
Proloft: 5

(out of 5) for providing the most plausible scenario for the coming into existence of Cloud's magic footage. :lol:
simonshack
Administrator

SOoOoOoOoO ?? Does no one want to win a free ride on the next NASA mission to planet Mars? Does no one wish/or dare debunk a September Clue anymore? Well, I guess that the September Clues findings have now been generally accepted by the general public. Not even the hapless employees of the western Intelligence communities dare touch them with a bargepole. This is a very good sign - we may be well be entering a new era of REAL intelligence - and wisdom - on this planet.

With these hopeful thoughts in mind - and since the 9/11 HOAX was a psychological operation - I have decided to change the "style" of my questions submitted at the end of the "DEBUNK A SEPTEMBER CLUE" installments. This, in order to respect the intelligence of the many smart individuals logging into this forum. So, here goes.

**********Win a free ride on the next NASA mission to planet Mars**********

"DEBUNK A SEPTEMBER CLUE !"

THE "FLIGHT 175" TRAJECTORIES:

The question of the plane trajectories of "FLIGHT 175" seen on TV (and on the "amateur videos") has long been a popular subject of debate - for many years now. This in spite of the fact that it has been demonstrated, again and again and beyond a shadow of doubt, that they are dramatically inconsistent when compared with each other. Here we have the comparison of three "FLIGHT 175" trajectories as aired (on countless occasions) on TV:

This one shows "FLIGHT 175" abruptly - and absurdly - gaining elevation before the crash:

These other two show "FLIGHT 175" either in a straight path / or literally bomb-diving into WTC2:

So today's question (N°29) is:

Can both of these videos depict what happened - IN REAL LIFE - on 9/11?
idschmyd

Unread post by idschmyd »

Well they might believe that what happened on the day is depicted in the videos cos they're videos of, you know, what happened on the day. I mean, there are so many conspiracy theories out there, and I think - you gotta cig - I think that if you - ta - I don't reckon they could keep it a secret. What about the witnesses?

Please no.

Mars doesn't have water and air and stuff. Got any tickets to the Canary Islands?
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Don't worry, what Simon means by a mission to Mars is he will send you to an Iceland volcano where they will film a scene that resembles Mars and then color it with software and computer animation. You can ride short horses and wear fish leather when taking breaks from the film shoot!
idschmyd

Unread post by idschmyd »

hoi.polloi @ Oct 2 2010, 12:06 AM wrote: Don't worry, what Simon means by a mission to Mars is he will send you to an Iceland volcano where they will film a scene that resembles Mars and then color it with software and computer animation. You can ride short horses and wear fish leather when taking breaks from the film shoot!
Ok. How did you know I was short?
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

lol

I didn't but I do now! (If I can believe you're not joking.)

No worries - I'm short too. But when in Japan, I fit right in.
brucethejam

Unread post by brucethejam »

Some reflections are missing too. The fourth building from the left and all of the waterfront buildings!
Ailurophile

Unread post by Ailurophile »

simonshack 4 Aug 7 2010, 11:41 PM wrote: **********Win a free ride on the next NASA mission to planet Mars**********

"DEBUNK A SEPTEMBER CLUE !"

THE WONDROUS CHOPPER SHOT

And today's clue for allcomers to debunk is... :

( see : http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... 9#p2094999 )

The chopper swivels around - and the background stays locked on the Manhattan scenery in the distance.
The chopper skid in the foreground is in sharp focus (even the nuts and bolts are crisp and clear) - yet the backdrop is pretty sharp too!..

So today's challenge (N°13) is...

What sort of lens and camera was used to obtain this beautiful, steady panorama?
Come on guys this is easy!

Clearly there is no camera on planet Earth that can take anomalous shots like this one.

However there is one on the moon!

This was undoubtedly filmed with the Hasselblad 500EL series converted to shoot video.

The most famous camera of all time.

They will also be using this amazing technology to document the entire mission to Mars that was just approved. The same mission that I have just cemented myself a spot on! Where do I sign my release form?

/bow B) (Forgive me if someone else suggested this already in jest, I haven't read the last 3 pages yet. :P)

On a serious note, I love your work Simonshack. I just wished I had looked more closely myself years ago and saved all the time of watching 5+ other documentaries that were either disingenuous, or completely ignorant.

Hello to everyone here.
simonshack
Administrator

Ailurophile 4 Oct 2 2010, 10:29 PM wrote:
Hello to everyone here.
Hello to you Ailurophile and welcome

Yup - you are one step closer to Mars as you score 1969 points for identifying the most likely camera to have filmed the so-called "Postcard Shot". :P

Mr Batsht, on this thread you are supposed to attempt debunking the various numbered episodes as periodically presented. I have split your comments to a new thread all for yourself where you can expound your theories - I hope it won't prove to be too much of a bore for our readers and members here. From the word go, it doesn't look very promising - but I wish you good luck.