September Clues Q and A

This forum allows all members to start topics. Warning: Heavily moderated
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

It's nice to get further confirmation that the perps plant psyops in TV stations, as we'd theorized.
Army embeds active-duty PSYOPS soldiers at local TV stations

The U.S. Army has used local television stations in the U.S. as training posts for some of its psychological-operations personnel, The Upshot has learned. Since at least 2001, both WRAL, a CBS affiliate in Raleigh, N.C., and WTOC, a CBS affiliate in Savannah, Ga., have regularly hosted active-duty soldiers from the Army's 4th Psychological Operations group as part of the Army's Training With Industry program. Training With Industry is designed to offer career soldiers a chance to pick up skills through internships and fellowships with private businesses. The PSYOPS soldiers used WRAL and WTOC to learn broadcasting and communications expertise that they could apply in their mission, as the Army describes it, of "influenc[ing] the emotions, motives, objective reasoning, and ultimately the behavior of foreign audiences."
The relationship between PSYOPS, Training With Industry, and television news operations has stirred controversy in the past. In 2000, after a Dutch newspaper reported that PSYOPS troops had been placed in CNN's newsroom under the program, CNN discontinued the internships and admitted that they had been a mistake. "It was inappropriate for PSYOPS personnel to be at CNN, they are not here now, and they never again will be at CNN," a spokesperson said at the time.
WRAL and WTOC are not alone among media outlets that the U.S. military has sought to learn from through Training With Industry. The Upshot has previously reported that the Marine Corps placed public affairs officers with the Chicago Tribune for several years in order to better understand how to influence and work with the news media, and CNNMoney.com hosted an officer in 2007 and 2008, despite the network's embarrassment over the program in 2000."

http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_upshot/20 ... v-stations
Equinox
Banned

Unread post by Equinox »

Nationality--- Italian

Age--- 39

Occupation--- Software company partner
Sites: http://www.greenvulcano.com - http://www.eaisoftware.it

Found september clues investigating by myself on 911 fakery.

I write from Rome, Italy and followed for last 2 months all the info provided by you all and by Simon about the 9-11 debunk.

I don't think I am a conspirationist but still someone must show me evidences to convince me something really happened.

Of course nothing happened as they told on 9-11 and I think the same for moon landing.

Here, is the final approach of UA 175 as was seen on the TV networks.
-16sec to -15sec : "DIVEBOMBER"(cbs)
-15sec to -7sec : "THE BALL"(nbc)
-6sec to -4sec : "THE WINGTIP"(cbs)
ht-3sec to 0sec : "INTERNATIONAL SHOT"(abc)
-16sec to -15sec : "DIVEBOMBER"(cbs)
-15sec to -7sec : "THE BALL"(nbc)
-6sec to -4sec : "THE WINGTIP"(cbs)
-3sec to 0sec : "INTERNATIONAL SHOT"(abc)[/b]

Im going to be blunt.

Sept Clues proves Video deception. Please let us know if you need more convincing, I will show you.

The 16 Second Prefabricated Sequence of the final approach.

All 4 of the TV networks show a “plane “which starts at the edge of the screen, it travels along the screen, and then disappears behind either smoke or towers.

If you “still” believe this is a real video sequence portraying a real hijacked Boeing 767, a remote-controlled-modified-military 767, a drone of any type?.
How on earth did the video producers at CBS, NBC, and ABC. Manage to coordinate their approach cameramen so anytime none of them filmed the “plane” in the same time and place?
How on earth did they manage to get each shot of the plane to run concurrently, one shot after the other with perfect synchronizing???

(written by Simon Shack-- slightly re-edited)

The answer is NO... the Hoax is over.

It is now up to the disbeliever to prove otherwise for, the chances of that being a coincidence are that high that literally it is not worth even stating the “trillion to one statistic” That it was just happenstance.

Unless one can properly debunk this.
It is now anyone is states TV fakery was not used on 9/11, who is in the wrong.

I have talked about this on my thread here as well.

http://letsrollforums.com/9-11-video-de ... 098p3.html

Thank-you Simon for the words, and research.
I hope that clears it up for you I@N. Let us know if you need more. :)