REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

How to register at Cluesforum / General administrative topics / and things that every member must read
Mercurial

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Unread post by Mercurial »

Hello, my name is Charlotte and I live in southern England. I’m pushing 40 and I’m the mother to a two year old. This has suddenly become for her future benefit rather than just about my hatred of being lied to.
I've been knocking about the Clues forum for a while, going through a lot of the postings here and at Reality Shack, and I'm finding your arguments very compelling. I started looking at your work here just before the Ozzy thing blew up which I have to admit did scare me off for a while - I just thought, not more in-fighting - now that seems to have settled down I figured it was time to stop standing on the sidelines.
I've worked in London for a small independent media company for the past 15 years. I got into publishing because I was interested in the dissemination of knowledge, sadly, that turned out to be a bit of a joke. Oh well it’s given me a very good understanding of what can be achieved with photoshop.
When the first tower came down it was pretty clear to me it was not as a result of a plane strike, in fact, the moment they started on about Bin Laden the official line dissolved in my book. I remember a friend watching my reaction to that first collapse and saying "I know what your thinking" Well, what do you think I asked him and he just stood there shaking his head. It's beyond most people's imagination, no that's not fair, it's beyond what most people will let themselves imagine, that our governments could stoop this low, I mean, who wants their whole paradigm blown to shit?
I’ve looked at way too much footage and read so much crap on 9/11 ever since, shit, I nearly fell for the nukes theory (shame on me) and I’m a total new comer to the no-planes theory. Got stuck reading back through RI blog for months before that particularly grim rabbit hole spat me out again – child rape and sacrifice is not the really the thing a relatively new mother needs to be looking into at great length!
Anyway, thank you for all your illuminating work – I’m still trying to wrap my head round it to be honest. Getting there though.
And a happy new year to you all.

"Those who have failed to work towards the truth have missed the purpose of living." Buddha (?)

I was looking for a particular Gurdjeiff quote along the same lines as above but I found this one instead, it’s better:
"A considerable percentage of the people we meet on the street are people who are empty inside, that is, they are actually already dead. It is fortunate for us that we do not see and do not know it. If we knew what a number of people are actually dead and what a number of these dead people govern our lives, we should go mad with horror."

Thought you might like the following. You’ve probably seen it but I’m surprised not to have found reference to it so far on the forum. It’s this thing Chris Morris (and Armando Iannucci) did six months after 9/11 “An Absolute Atrocity Special”. (Timothy Murphy posted items on Morris a couple of times but not on this). This is pretty bloody amazing and ballsy of the Observer to run so soon after the event (and as a special supplement no less). The bit I thought you’d particularly like is the entry for November 12th in the first link:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2002/ma ... .terrorism

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2002/ma ... terrorism1

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2002/ma ... terrorism2

And these are pretty priceless:
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2002/ma ... terrorism3

Also the resulting letters are a good read too:
http://www.guardian.co.uk/news/2002/mar ... uresreview
D.Duck
Banned

Unread post by D.Duck »

Mercurial,

Welcome, and I am sorry if the Ozzy thing scared you, but shit happens.

Thanks for your links and this quote from one of them kind of says it all.

'This wouldn't have happened if I'd still been on BBC1'
Noel Edmonds

Best
D.Duck
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Many a true word spoken in jest!
12th: New figures reveal that the number of people who perished in the attacks on 11 September may be as low as three. Counsellors are on standby to help New Yorkers deal with the trauma of being more upset than they needed to be. Pressure mounts on Mayor Giuliani - already criticised for his insistence that Ground Zero be kept shrouded in smoke - after the dust cleared briefly last week to reveal that the South Tower was still standing. Psychologists say original estimates of 6,000 were probably much larger due to 'all kinds of shit'.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2002/ma ... .terrorism
Mercurial

Unread post by Mercurial »

I don't mean scared scared - just uneasy. You must know more than most, it's difficult to know who's coming from a good place. Plus I'd not been around to witness previous turncoat behaviour on this forum, so it was just a shock as he seemed so fiercely faithful to the message. As a newbie, I thought he was core team, as it were. Hey ho, you live and learn. :rolleyes:
Glad you enjoyed the links.
SmokingGunII

Unread post by SmokingGunII »

Thanks for the links, Mercurial and welcome to the forum.

For those outside of the UK, Chris Morris is a satirical genius and lampooned the Murdoch 24 hour news era brilliantly with his Brass Eye series way back. He also did a brilliant spoof on paedophilia, conning such luminaries as Phil Collins. Worth "googling" if you are unaware of his work.
godzilla

Unread post by godzilla »

Hi to all good supporters of September Clues, Vicsims, and other closely related investigations. I have no website, only some old 'spiritual' junk at noplanezen.blogspot.com

I'm a relatively long-time associate of both Simon Shack and Hoi Polloi.

I'm not a top-notch researcher, but it's nice to be here anyhow in support of this most important research that Simon, Hoi, and others have set in motion.

;)
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Welcome back, Godzy - Good to see you on board again ! :)
regex
Banned

Unread post by regex »

Hi,

I'm studying softwareengineering and I'm here since I have a lot of questions regarding september clues and simon's theories. Furthermore I want to use some of my freetime for the research of 9/11 and other media hoaxes regarding terrorism.

I didn't have the best start here since some people already blame me to be so "skeptic" or not presenting any proof. Well, I'm not only here to present you proof but I'm also here to help out with my knowledge in certain aspects as much as I can.

I'd like to quote simon (from another thread) to give him an answer:
Your posts so far (on various topics in this forum) have provided little in the matter of substance and a lot in the shape of skepticism on a series of issues. The latter is not a 'sin' in itself - by all means - but it seems you have a lot to catch up concerning our wide-spanning research covering numerous outrageous media deceptions. In the process we have - at the very least - exposed the formidable extent of efforts sustained to implement all kinds of insane skullduggery to fool the public. For you to say that "noone would do that" (referring to legitimate suspicions of Facebook fakeries) suggests that you are either naive or just unfit as a contributor to this board.
Yes, I am actually skeptic in some points, but hey this is the best you can have. As a researcher that is searching the truth you need skeptic people. Really, I'm not here to just say "your wrong" but I'm here to find the truth, just as I suppose you too. I'm sorry if I use phrases like "noone would do that" to, as you say, to legitimate my suspicions, but as long as there isn't any other prooven fact, I will just have an opinion that is most plausible for me.

And no I'm not naive, and if you somehow come to the conclusion that I don't fit as a contributor of this board, let me know and I'll immediately leave.

What I have learned in the short time as a part of this forum is, that you guys always want me to proof facts. Anything that is not proven doesn't belong to this forum and is waste of time, so I'll keep that in mind but I also won't accept any facts that any of you guys present me without evidence and proof. I don't do this to offend anybody, but to find the truth behind media hoaxes and in my view I help you guys with this because as you say: Only proven facts count as facts.
fred
Banned

Unread post by fred »

Mercurial wrote:I don't mean scared scared - just uneasy. You must know more than most, it's difficult to know who's coming from a good place. Plus I'd not been around to witness previous turncoat behaviour on this forum, so it was just a shock as he seemed so fiercely faithful to the message. As a newbie, I thought he was core team, as it were. Hey ho, you live and learn. :rolleyes:
I think Ozzy is probably all right. In my opinion it's not helpful to get too attached to any of the individual personalities. Unless you really know the people involved all you can really go on is their public "work product" and make your own decisions based on what you see.

Although we're collectively functioning like an intelligence agency of sorts, we don't have the same vetting process that say Mi6 goes through to sift though applicants to the Secret Intelligence Service. We don't know who had chronic psychological problems or always got in fights at school. We can't see everyone's bank account to conduct financial audits and see who's getting regular paychecks from unfriendly organizations. We don't have cameras on every street corner so our security forces can follow everyone around and see where they go. We don't have listening posts with an endless number of enlisted men and computers to monitor every phone call. Thus we are much more vulnerable to infiltration than competing "state sponsored" intelligence outfits.

On the other hand, we don't have to toe a party line and please our political paymasters the way we would if we were working for Putin or Sarkozy or the MoD. The truth is on our side, and even though there are always little whirlpools, eddies, and counter-currents in the stream, for the most part things continue to flow in the right direction.

In my opinion, the appearance of infighting is just an illusion that the bad guys work hard to maintain. If you read about the history of say, the FBI's attempts to disrupt the civil rights movement, you'll see that they're always sending in infiltrators who try to start fights and make people paranoid. A very high percentage of the accounts here are probably run by paid infiltrators, but so what? You'll still get a lot more real insight here than you would from reading the Times or the Guardian or the BBC, where the contributors are owned outright by the liars and manipulators who are paid to sell the "War on Terror" to an unwilling public.

Your real friends are the people you grew up with that you have known for a long time. The online personalities here may or may not be who they say they are. You can't let that bother you too much. People who are "in the know" and don't agree with the poor decisions made by the policy makers can't be too honest about their identity anyway. We get readers from the Pentagon and all of the intelligence agencies. I'm sure a lot of them are sick of their jobs. If you're disillusioned working for an independent publisher, imagine how much worse it would be if you had a higher-paid job for the BBC and you *knew* that you were lying to the public to try to manipulate public opinion to drum up support for an expanded war effort in Pakistan. A lot of those employees are miserable, which is why the Army and Mi6 are always hiring psychiatrists to try to keep their own people from going crazy.

You can't lose too much sleep over whether or not "Godzilla" or "Ozzy" or "D.Duck" are who they say they are (or not). I would also hasten to avoid getting mired in technical details unless they're in your area of particular expertise. In my opinion their are deliberate attempts to create endless debates over say, the exact method by which the WTC complex was blown up. Unless you're an expert on nanothermite, directed energy weapons, nuclear devices, military ordinance, explosives, etc. AND you also have access to real data and evidence... how are you supposed to know exactly what device they attached to the 76th floor of some building? In my opinion there's a lot of deliberate noise and attempts within the fake truth movement to muddy the waters by encouraging a narrow focus on topics that cannot be resolved (e.g. "what brought the towers down?").

I would encourage you to use the talents and expertise you already have to work against the lies and propaganda. With a background in publishing you're probably in a good position to spot the shills placing propaganda in the British media. Maybe you can get a job in one of the propaganda organizations and destroy them from the inside.
pegasus76

Unread post by pegasus76 »

Name: Oscar
Profession: Student
Research experience: Since 4 years ago, I've been studying global elites and institutions, and their links to global issues: terrorism, economic crisis, civil liberties... I thought I knew almost everything about 911, until I saw "September Clues"... :o
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

fred wrote:I would encourage you to use the talents and expertise you already have to work against the lies and propaganda. With a background in publishing you're probably in a good position to spot the shills placing propaganda in the British media. Maybe you can get a job in one of the propaganda organizations and destroy them from the inside.
I agree with everything you said, Fred, except if someone destroys the BBC, please have them keep the Shooting Stars and Top Gear productions. And Black Adder reruns. Just kidding - it's time to diminish the power of television's stranglehold on our lives. Attend local plays, form community theater, local bands, share stories with Grandpa - more important and real "entertainment" that has actual meaning instead of the celebrity worship. Look not for celebrities to worship on our forum. This is about inspiring individual communities to protect their interests from the bullies. We're like micro-financiers of information only there's nothing owed and no debt. We just hope to make the world a more sane place where honesty matters a little more again.

regex, I personally don't see the need for you to be on the forum and haven't really seen much use for you yet, based on the posts you've made so far, but if you haven't cogent research to add - then begone with ye for sure.
warriorhun

Unread post by warriorhun »

Dear All,

I am a white Hungarian male of Christian origin.
I take great pains not to be able to be recognised as a real person on the Internet, since in 2006 I was warned that Iwiw, or any social media like facebook, is monitored by the Security Agencies to map social connections of people, and to collect data on them. Before I comment on any forum, I always follow it for a few months.
I have a little military experience (national service). Never learned IT, or films/photographics as profession. Have University degree, now working.
First I followed septemberclues as a theory only. Four things convinced me:
1. CNN admittedly used fake video about Palestinians cheering the falling of wtc towers. If that was fake, why not all?
2. Seeing on youtube the plane hits videos in 2003 or sometime around, but being un-able to match the timings and locations of the planes watching them paralelly.
3. The video of the first plane hit. No way will you film such an un-expected event. No one is that lucky unless he is waiting for it. (I know, the Naudets are debunked, but that made me listen to "conspiracy" talk.)
4. The gut feeling something does not add up
This makes me accept your theory based on your very clear logic and evidence.

My personal 9/11 experience:
I will never forget that terrible day. I was going to my girl (she was one of my mistakes but I was young) when I heard about the first "plane accident". Then I heard a "second plane just hit WTC in NY, USA, it is a terror attack"! I commented: "Why should I care?. What has that to do with me? What the fuck is WTC, anyways?"
So I went up to my girl, started to undress her, which she refused on the grounds that we have to watch on TV live what is happening. So I had to watch untill the towers fell. Still my girl was not in a sexual mood, so I had to leave un-satisfied. Not even a blowjob. Terrible experience, will never forget that fateful day.
RoyBean

Unread post by RoyBean »

Hi

I'm just a bumpkin from a U.S. southern state who simply came across this research many months ago
after going through several youtube links dealing with conspiracies. It started with some loose change excerpts then I somehow linked to a Rick Astley video to simonshack's "Nosed out" and "Foxed Out"... eventually going through the entire SC series (Foxed out btw, is an awesome piece of work). Any Social networking accounts I have are completely unrelated to this research so I see no point in sharing that part of my boring life with serious 9/11 researchers. I mostly lurked on reality shack but never registered there as I was not yet compelled to post anything. I have no professional expertise related to 9/11. I'm just a blue collar dude. Any research experience I have is probably too insignificant to mention here. I have more questions than answers, and even though I have a decent understanding of what is on the SC Clues site, I occassionally have memory lapses and brain farts. I enjoy pizza, burgers, and cheap beer, and my favorite fruits are pears and blueberries. I was arrested last year for brawling outside a club. I still kinda love my country. Happy New year to all cool people.
RoyBean

Unread post by RoyBean »

I think Ozzy is probably all right. In my opinion it's not helpful to get too attached to any of the individual personalities.

I sorta followed the little soap opera....the end of the 'Ozzy' character was weird. I mean how do you go from 'getting it' for 3/4 years, to not and reacting like a super shill in less than a week? There was nothing "all right" with that reaction. It all seemed so contrived. What a goofy, lazy way to end a contract and a long-time "camaraderie". That shit was gay.

--

oh and, I suppose it would be wise if we all dedicated loads of time re-visiting all his 'work product'...?
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

warriorhun wrote:So I went up to my girl, started to undress her, which she refused on the grounds that we have to watch on TV live what is happening. So I had to watch untill the towers fell. Still my girl was not in a sexual mood, so I had to leave un-satisfied. Not even a blowjob. Terrible experience, will never forget that fateful day.
it's a shame what history can do to our lives... thanks for your touching story :D