Arizona Mass Shooting PSYOP

Discussing the most relevant "sequels" or "reminders" of 9/11. The so-called "War On Terror" is a global scam finalized to manipulate this world's population with crass fear-mongering tactics designed to scare you shitless.
Jazza

Re: Arizona Mass Shooting PSYOP

Unread post by Jazza »

Interesting blog...

http://myrunawaybrain.blogspot.com/2011 ... ghner.html

His photo research looks very much like the vicsim type mix and match face making.
sparkoflife

Unread post by sparkoflife »

This is almost over whelming.
They are definitely giving us all the hints loud and clear on this one.
Externalization Of The Hierarchy at it's finest.

Anyone else find the suspects name telling.

Jared Lee Laughner (Lowner)
Laughner the Loner

So now you can add the name Jared Lee Laughner to the list of:

Lee Harvery Oswald
Mark David Chapman
John Hinckley Junior
John Wilkes Booth
ect, ect.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Jared Loughner's classmate STEVEN CATES interviewed on MSNBC:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp ... 0#41012290

I hazard a wild guess: the US newsmedia is fooling the American public - and mightily enjoying the endless prank. :(
sparkoflife

Visit Congresswoman Giffords Youtube Channel
youtube.com/user/giffords2
It has two subscriptions the shooter is one of the Subscribed channels.
Very strange.

And let me just say that this...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gORKjNF7Uc8

Is the worst piece of acting i've ever witnessed in my life.
Last edited by sparkoflife on Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sparkoflife

Lets also not over look the alleged slain judge's nefarious connections...

John Roll
born into a Roman Catholic family, and attended Salpointe Catholic High School
Salpointe Catholic High School is a co-ed Catholic high school in Tucson, Arizona, run by the Carmelite Order.
The Order of the Brothers of Our Lady of Mount Carmel or Carmelites is a Catholic religious order perhaps founded in the 12th century known for deep affiliations with the Jesuits dating back to 1600s.
Roll was a personal acquittance of Bishop Gerald Kicanas of the Roman Catholic Diocese of Tucson.
jaytotale

Unread post by jaytotale »

Last edited by jaytotale on Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

sparkoflife wrote:Four days have passed.

Where is the live footage?

Cellphone footage?

Surveillance camera footage?

Official recordings of the event?

Where are they?

Being rendered in the psyop hollywood movie studios that brought you such tragedies as: 9/11, columbine, the virginia tech shooting, ect. ??
I think this is another "BP oil disaster" thinger where they dominate news coverage of a minor invented non-incident (let's see - how many youths are shot to death every day in America? and it's not called "assassination" even when they are clearly more innocent than these slimy politician types).

They realized they don't have to create a flood of media to pore over with their shows - they can use their vast power over the Associated Press, Reuters, Daily Show and commercial media stations, etc.

... to simply show the same little bit on every station and each station does their own "take" on the non-event so that the public dialogue is paralyzed.

Even people who don't care about this bullshit are faced with nothing else to talk about if they cannot resist the NPR and whatever else. We aren't talking about firing our Senate whole cloth or uprising and overthrowing the Fed -- it's ooo poor Berlusconi, woops, I mean ... whoever got "shot".

By the way, who's our cowardly friend on here who voted "crazy lone gunman" without posting a defense? Haha
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

The 9/11 references are really all over the place in this story. It makes the pair with the Mariam Fekry with the invented bloodshed with fake victims and fake stories and fake reasons and fake consequences.

I suppose this is a sort of ritual to make sure the new year starts under the sign of FAKERY.

This Jared Lee LAUGHner,
left-wing psychopath with the half-morphed face,
was born on "September 10" (close enough).
Wiky (instant page):
Loughner was a believer of numerous conspiracy theories such as that the United States Government was responsible for the September 11 attacks, a New World Order would bring upon a one world currency, there would be a 2012 apocalypse, and the government was using mind control to brainwash people by controlling grammar. Reports appearing after the shooting noted similarities between the statements made by Loughner, concerning grammar and mind control, and the views of conspiracy theorist David Wynn Miller. Miller himself stated “I expect he’s been on my website... He’s just repeating things I’ve had up on my site the past 11 years.”
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Travis Bickle meets eh some slasher flick dude who won't die!

The Safeways photo!!

http://galeria.index.hu/kulfold/2011/01 ... dbae_l.jpg
warriorhun

Unread post by warriorhun »

Dear nonhocapito,

Thanks for the help, this is the photo.
Yes, the little guy with dog is funny, or maybe the height limits were lowered in the K9 group.
I wonder what Sergeant Hightower in the middle of the picture thinks of it?
I admit, one weird shadow can possibly explained, assuming a tree out of the frame in the right.
But the heights of people compared to each other and surrounding objects like cars, is a different matter.
The picture appeared on one of the most popular Hungarian internet news site, Index. So the photo is from official news article.
Why would they fake pictures on a real event?(Psyops, sure as hell)
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

nonhocapito wrote:
Loughner was a believer of numerous conspiracy theories such as that the United States Government was responsible for the September 11 attacks, a New World Order would bring upon a one world currency, there would be a 2012 apocalypse, and the government was using mind control to brainwash people by controlling grammar. Reports appearing after the shooting noted similarities between the statements made by Loughner, concerning grammar and mind control, and the views of conspiracy theorist David Wynn Miller. Miller himself stated “I expect he’s been on my website... He’s just repeating things I’ve had up on my site the past 11 years.”
Yes, nonhocapito

Wickedpedia also reports that:
Loughner had exhibited a long standing dislike for Gabrielle Giffords and he repeatedly derided her as a "fake."
TARGET OF THIS UMPTEENTH PSYOP: THE AVERAGE JOE

At this point, this psyop is all very transparent. It is aimed (as ever) at the "Average Joe" - while the minority of more awakened folks (and anyone using their brains) cannot fail to realize that this is simply yet another desperate psyop staged by the perps (or if you will, "The Nutwork" - as I like to call it). It's main objective is to demonize and discredit this briskly growing minority ("the conspiracy theorists") and associate them with deranged minds. Much as the Nico Haupt character was promoted to associate the TV fakery truth with violent, wacky, mentally unstable meth-addicts, this Loughner tale concocts the very same ingredients aimed at making the average Joe go: "NAAAH, I DON'T WANNA BE LIKE THAT! I'M A SANE AND RATIONAL INDIVIDUAL!"

As it is, the Nutwork inserts those glaring, absurdly obvious "9/11 coincidences" (9-year-old victim born on Sept11, 2001 - Loughner born on September 10, etc...) for a very precise purpose: as our average Joe bumps into these baits, he's supposed to see them but, ultimately and with afterthought, decisively reject them as mere coincidences: "NAAAH, I DON'T WANNA BE LIKE THAT! I'M A SANE AND RATIONAL INDIVIDUAL!"

The intended end-result is that the majority of the people simply reject anyone pointing out the absurd media propaganda and herds them to call the smarter and more informed individuals "nutty tinfoil hats". Of course, nothing of what I'm saying here is particularly new or groundbreaking for the members of this forum. The point is: THESE PSYOPS STILL SEEM TO WORK FOR THE NUTWORK - as piss-poor as they may be. The good news is that, by showing their cards we can tell that they are very, very worried and utterly obsessed by their looming demise.
regex
Banned

Unread post by regex »

simonshack wrote:*
[/color]Image
Wow wow wow wait a second. He was refused from the army cause he was smoking weed.

Is there any possibility that THIS could be used for the anti-drug agenda?

Seriously, whenever a terrorist act happens, polititians have a good point to argue their doings. This time, just a little time after the vote about weed in the USA someone that smokes weed kills many people.

You see the story behind it?
warriorhun

Dear nonhocapito,

It gets better, little K9 guy has grown up, recruitment height standards were correctly observed:
That makes Sergeant Hightower one freaky big Sheriff, as there is maximum 5 meters distance between them. He should be in NBA, were he born a shade darker.

Just to be precise, the title of the article from Hungarian to English is: "Giffords American representative (senator I suppose) was shot in the head". The pictures "were taken" after the event.

Here is one another good one:
On the left, second car's backside: shadow, and what is that thing parallel with ground? In the middle, grey haired man's face partly obscured by white jacketed man's shoulder: that jacket must be sewn of some strange fabric...
warriorhun

Dear nonhocapito,

In the last picture: guy in the middle with blue baseball hat?
He is listening to a lady who is waving her hand and has a brown bag protruding behind.
I feel sorry for her having no legs, probably lost them on 9/11...

No wonder the first thing I thought when I heard this event in the news is Simon and septemberclues.
These findings prompted me to registrate and comment.
warriorhun

Dear All,

Jared, the boy who has shadow for his leg and arm, but none whatsoever for his body. Compare to shadow of women in the foreground. He is the back, standing next to the big poster.

Can anyone confirm that Gifford is a real senator? Anyone in Tucson, Arizona, who remembers voting on her?
Because if the news told me that in Bivalybasznád, Hungary, a MSZP politician was headjobbed, how would I know if it is real news about a real politician? But the locals who voted on her must know for sure.

About Jared, well, facebook and youtube profile is no proof of life, undercover agents started learning years ago, how to build up their cover to gain credibility, using social media.