The farcical comedy of "Wikileaks", "Anonymous" etc.

Anything on the news and elsewhere in the media with evidence of digital manipulation, bogus story-lines and propaganda
hoi.polloi

Re: The "Wikileaks" farcical comedy

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Interesting connections that guy has. Still, if he's encouraging people to do their own research, that's nice.
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

I'm getting really fed up with people in the 'outside world' (outside of this forum) laughing at me for concluding that Wikileaks is a controlled CIA-front, intended for purpose of limited hangout. Having read this today, I think we are likely right in concluding it is a controlled organization.

All the short tidbits of info introduced with an 'n' are referring to Julian Assange. Some folks have theorized he studied at University of Melbourne - who knows?
"Who's Who at Wikileaks?

We know very little about the cryptographer Julian Assange. He is indeed very cryptic when it comes to revealing who he is and where he worked prior to the Wikileaks project. On the list of board members published previously by Wikileaks, we can read that Julian Assange:

n has “attended 37 schools and 6 universities”, none of which are mentioned by name;

n is “Australia's most famous ethical computer hacker”. A court case from 1996 cited abundantly in the mainstream press is available on the Australasian Legal Information Institute. Contrary to all the other cases listed on the afore mentioned link, the full text of Assange’s case is not available;

n “in the first prosecution of its type... [he] defended a case in the supreme court for his role as the editor of an activist electronic magazine”. The name of the magazine, the year of the prosecution, the country where it took place are not mentioned;

n allegedly founded “'Pickup' civil rights group for children”. No information about this group seems to be available, other than in reports related to Wikileaks. We don’t know if it still exists, where it is located and what are its activities.

n “studied mathematics, philosophy and neuroscience”. We don’t know where he studied or what his credentials are;

n “has been a subject of several books and documentaries”. If so, why not mention at least one of them?...

The most interesting thing about Julian Assange is that his former employers remain unknown. His bio states that he is a “prolific programmer and consultant for many open-source projects and his software is used by most large organizations and is inside every Apple computer”. Was he working freelance? Who did he work for?

An old email exchange from 1994 between Julian Assange and NASA award winner Fred Blonder raises questions regarding Assange’s professional activities prior to launching Wikileaks.
Julian Assange's e-mail to Fred Blonder was sent to an address ending with “nasirc.hq.nasa.gov”, namely NASA. The e-mail was also sent (cc) to Michael C. Neuman, a computer expert at Los Alamos National Laboratory (LANL), New Mexico, a premier national security research institution, under the jurisdiction of the US Department of Energy.

At the time, Fred Blonder was working on a cyber security programme called “NASA Automated Systems Incident Response Capability” (NASIRC), for which he won the NASA Group Achievement Award in 1995.
For example, in his e-mail, Assange updates Blonder on his work, referring to “other platforms I have not as yet tested”, seemingly indicating that he was collaborating with the NASA employee. One thing we can confirm is that Julian Assange was in communication with people working for NASA and the Los Alamos Lab in the 1990s. "

http://globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=22437
Ailurophile

Unread post by Ailurophile »

fbenario wrote:I'm getting really fed up with people in the 'outside world' (outside of this forum) laughing at me for concluding that Wikileaks is a controlled CIA-front, intended for purpose of limited hangout. Having read this today, I think we are likely right in concluding it is a controlled organization.
These are the same people who still think planes hit the towers on 9/11. It's amazing how quickly people are ready to go right back in to that coma of being force-fed all of their "truth." The minute they stop questioning and accept whatever it is they think they've discovered as the truth, it's right back to square one.

Some people never learn, be thankful you are not one of them. :lol:
hoi.polloi

My family is not impressed with the idea of Wikileaks being controlled. They seem to think it makes a lot of sense. Partially because - well - where is this guy? Is he staying in a castle somewhere? What are these "gossipy" things he has to say? It just isn't worth the hullabaloo.

Well, someone told me there was an investigation into his lawyer and his lawyer was receiving funds from Rothschild folks. So if the lawyer is real and AssAngel is not, then where does that leave us?

Yet another Rothschild-Rockefeller propaganda wing.
queuebert

Unread post by queuebert »

State Dept Decides: Julian Assange Not a Journalist
Agenda of Seeing Truth Released Incompatible With Being Journalist
It's funny how they feed us b.s. stories like Wikileaks then also tell us the truth about their narratives. Who here would disagree with the State Department's assessment?
It seems for every lie They(tm) tell us they deliberately leave enough clues for us figure out the truth. I think on some level they're trying to keep their hands clean.
fbenario

queuebert wrote:It seems for every lie They(tm) tell us they deliberately leave enough clues for us figure out the truth. I think on some level they're trying to keep their hands clean.
Possibly, but I don't think so. If they were actually trying to leave clues, they would drop hints that tv news is inherently untrustworthy, and direct viewers to stop automatically taking for granted the 'truth' of ANY image they see on their beloved news shows. The absence of this type of clue means all the minor 'clues' are just more irrelevant limited hangout intended to cage people in some mainstream, established, 'accepted' version of the truth.
maiklasLTU

Unread post by maiklasLTU »

Yeah... This wikileaks stuff was already suspicious to me. Waaay to easy for them. Alledgedly hacking everybody in the authorities, easily exposing everything we don't know... Having said that so, could this video of "Civilians murdered in Baghdad" be fake? I know this is pretty old stuff, but I still want to know what you guys think about this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=is9sxRfU ... er&list=UL

The name "Crazyhorse" gave me laugh, even tho the video shows people killed...
hoi.polloi

maiklasLTU wrote:Yeah... This wikileaks stuff was already suspicious to me. Waaay to easy for them. Alledgedly hacking everybody in the authorities, easily exposing everything we don't know... Having said that so, could this video of "Civilians murdered in Baghdad" be fake? I know this is pretty old stuff, but I still want to know what you guys think about this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=is9sxRfU ... er&list=UL

The name "Crazyhorse" gave me laugh, even tho the video shows people killed...
I hope it's fake. :(

But the truth is more important than our fantasies in this matter. Since it's from Wikileaks, we can probably assume it is suspicious.
fbenario

Also from Wikileaks. I think we pondered recently whether the next false flag would be a faked space invasion.
"Report: State Dept Warned Embassy Staff Not to Mention Pentagon’s UFO Concerns

Given the reports from other countries related to their own secret UFO files, it is perhaps unsurprising that the Pentagon, which seems to have an endless array of interests, would be spending some of its record budget planning for some sort of bizarre space invasion scenario. The more interesting aspect is that the State Department was so obsessed with secrecy that they actually took time to caution officials not to “confirm” it in off-the-record conversations."

http://news.antiwar.com/2011/01/16/repo ... -concerns/
warriorhun

Unread post by warriorhun »

Dear All,

The more I see the Jullian Assange and Bradley Manning pictures, the harder I laugh.

Does anybody here really believes those two people really exist?

They are simmer then sims, folks.

But wikileaks exists, yes? So what does that mean?

Guys, I have got nes for you. Just like 9/11 this is a mainly Israeli operation with US approval, and the US approval came from the Israel-firsters and not the America-firsters.

They are not running around the world looking for safe place for their servers, being always one step away from all the US secret services. They are quite snug in Tel-Aviv Yaffa, and they are not really called Julian Assange or Bradley Manning.

"Julian Assange" and "Bradley Manning" and their servers are Lohamah Psichlogit (LOP), Mossad 4th Division, meaning "Psychological Warfare", dubbed as "Disinfo". Did you ever hear about that institution?
Well, you should check them out, there is available info on the net, and you bet the 9/11 perpetrators learned their trade there, and if you realise that the Tunesian Revoulution was based on wikileaks, you may wonder if what we see on TV is true, or perhaps some "Mistaravim" ("Like an Arab", IDF counterterrorism unit, other name Al-Quaeda, and they infiltrate under other names, too) agent provocateurs are stirring up something there...
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

warriorhun wrote:Dear All,

The more I see the Jullian Assange and Bradley Manning pictures, the harder I laugh.

Does anybody here really believes those two people really exist?
It might very well be that they are fake but you gotta post the photos in question and some analysis and show us your clues. Also consider in the process the many many videos that at this point feature Assange being interviewed and showcased.
warriorhun

Dear nonhocapito,

you say:
It might very well be that they are fake but you gotta post the photos in question and some analysis and show us your clues. Also consider in the process the many many videos that at this point feature Assange being interviewed and showcased.
Here is one Bradley Manning photo:Image
I never thought they are giving out in today US Army the old German Iron Cross without Swastika, as on his breast on the right side of the picture. That was the basis of my theory, but maybe this is an existing american medal, that is a question our American commenters can decide... But still, our friend Bradley Manning can be a sim, he is not showcased, he is just a name on a fake court-martial document, and a picture in the newspaper. And how can you get proof of life in a maximum security military prison? I do not think this is far-fetched...

As per Julian, he may very well be a paid actor. I mean, hiding in Great Britain, in London, foxing out the US Secret Services, being always one step away from capture? As if the Brits are not working against the war on terror hand-in-hand with the American Intelligence? If the story was real, , our friend Julian would be waterboarded in sunny Guantanamo, after being kidnapped from his hotelroom. But what is the point of capturing a paid actor? He just says what his script says, and maybe un-able to name who is his handler. And you may trace his handlers, but it is in your best Middle Eastern ally's country. All you can do is a side deal: we do not push it, you stop leaking the most anti-American documents. We do not push it more, and you accept we will not release Jonathan Pollard.
If you ever lay your hands on real secret documents of the 9/11 TV fakery, try to share it on this forum, and then try to hold a press conference in a hotel. Ten years later-when you resurface alive, if you resurface alive, please share your experience with us.... ;)
nonhocapito

warriorhun wrote:I never thought they are giving out in today US Army the old German Iron Cross without Swastika, as on his breast on the right side of the picture.
hmm. A quick search in Google told me it is a US Army basic marksmanship medal, "signifying that he achieved basic skills proficiency in weapons training (a requirement to complete basic training)". (You can use Google too...?)

warriorhun wrote:If you ever lay your hands on real secret documents of the 9/11 TV fakery, try to share it on this forum, and then try to hold a press conference in a hotel. Ten years later-when you resurface alive, if you resurface alive, please share your experience with us.... ;)
In my book this is your worse "joke" so far. I, for once, completely disagree with it. You're not the first or the last to inadvertently give more power to the enemy by making playful references to the fear we should have. And you're wrong.

There is nothing to be scared about if you lay your hands on "real secret documents", because it means those documents were NOT secret.

We are citizens and not heroes of a pulp comic book. We don't break in safes and remote computers, we are not insiders, we are not counter-agents. We are free researchers and commentators who pick up the bits and pieces of the fakery puzzle and try to make sense of the reality behind it.

We are a real force while an insider is rat in a cage, who shouldn't have accepted the deal in the first place.

Even if Wikileaks was the real voice of "insiders", I firmly believe their approach is completely wrong. We should act as citizens and not as hackers or rioters.. worse even, to wait for the ultimate "whistleblower" to save us from the pigs in charge. This makes us completely vulnerable to be cheated and taken for a ride. And it makes us weak and dependent on the very power we want to oppose. Think about it.
warriorhun

Dear nonhocapito,

The point of Ironcross/US Marksmanship medal was duly noted. I did not google it up because I was busy searching for Bradley Manning photos. I found only one other picture:Image
I am a bit surprised that you do not have to shave in a military prison, where there are more strict rules than in Army, but there you go. And does he look like the same man?

You say:
Even if Wikileaks was the real voice of "insiders", I firmly believe their approach is completely wrong. We should act as citizens and not as hackers or rioters.. worse even, to wait for the ultimate "whistleblower" to save us from the pigs in charge. This makes us completely vulnerable to be cheated and taken for a ride. And it makes us weak and dependent on the very power we want to oppose. Think about it.
A real whistleblower who acts in honour will not do something which hurts the interest of his country, because he blows the whistle in the interest of the country in the first place. And wikileaks hurt America. Since Jonathan Pollard who spied in America for Israel, and Israel sold all the Pollard info to Soviet Union, we know they are in high places collecting info, and will use it against US without remorse. They were involved in 9//-think "palestinians dancing on the streets celebrating wtc attack" video, think "5 dancing israelis" video. Think who owns the Media?
And the difference between that time and now, is israel being official us ally. They will not bomb tel-aviv to stop the servers. They will not arrest a strawman actor-what is the point?
And the revolt now started in Algeria. The old plan was Iraq show the way for Arabic Democracy. Now Tunisia will show the way to Arabic Democracy. Some US politician warned all Arab leaders to reform or wait for uprising. That means US and Israel cut a deal on wikileaks and now co-operating.
You say:
There is nothing to be scared about.We are citizens.We are a real force
I say yeah. My joke refered to that: if you are leaking insider state info, it is high treason with capital punishment. You do not do such thing, but for the israeli agents, this is their work, which they could not do without high sources and highest insider approval and cover. Sometimes I wonder if the America-firsters and Israel firsters are fighting inside US Intelligence?

My joke had nothing to do with suggesting fear. This site will not result in any way in the perps knocking on your door. You know why?
BECAUSE ALL WE CAN PROVE IS WHAT NOT HAPPENED AND WE CAN SPECULATE ONLY ON WHAT REALLY HAPPENED. Until we know for sure with evidence what happened we are as safe as we were in our dear Mother's womb.
nonhocapito

warriorhun wrote:I am a bit surprised that you do not have to shave in a military prison, where there are more strict rules than in Army, but there you go. And does he look like the same man?
Your man is NOT our Bradley Manning but "Kenneth Bradley Manning", an individual arrested in Oregon for "probation violation, drug possession, attempting to elude a police officer and two counts of criminal mischief". Here it is. So no, not the same man. Use your google!!

But I agree that Manning is probably a fictitious character. In fact, if Assange is an agent working for Israel, CIA or whatnot, then Manning, portrait of the naive insider as everyone imagines him to be, has to be fictitious.

Here are a few more manning pictures, easy to be found in google. They do NOT really seem to sustain the reality of this character.