The farcical comedy of "Wikileaks", "Anonymous" etc.

Anything on the news and elsewhere in the media with evidence of digital manipulation, bogus story-lines and propaganda
warriorhun

Re: The "Wikileaks" farcical comedy

Unread post by warriorhun »

Dear nonhocapito,

I admit I fucked up with the second Bradley Manning photograph. Well, Bradley Manning/Bradley Manning. Lots of Bradley Mannings seem to fuck about in good ol' US of A, none of them doing any good...

It is even possible that he is a real person, he is US Army. All he needs then is an order from the CIA liaison to give a face so they can show they found the leaker. Yes Sir is the only answer a carrier officer can say. You can not fight Counter-Insurgency without committing war crimes, but why would a career officer expose it, no matter how gay he is and how he oppose shooting at men? The US officially states that its mass-murderer mercenaries can be tried in US only, while international war law says they can be shot in country. Colonel Callan of Angola was not tried in Britain back in the 70s. So there is no point: everybody knows you can not off one million unarmed iraqi civilians by mistake.
But did you hear there is a general hunt of other leakers? I did not, but the diplomatic cable leakers are not searched for. You may assume that US intelligence would be interested who they are and how can they stop leaking materials in the future?
So, Bradley Manning or no, I stand by my claim, and yeah this is not based on media fakery, but media reality-altering:
1. That Al-Quaeda does not exist as real islamist terrorists, it is a pseudo terrorist organisation, with solid MSM propaganda backing, its operatives are from IDF Mistaravim unit.
2. That Wikileaks is Mossad Psychological warfare division, that the leakers are israeli spies like Jonathan Pollard, but the US goes along with it
3. That Julian Assange must be an actor, because otherwise he would be waterboarded as per one year ago
4. That Bradley Manning is either a sim, or an actor, or a carreer officer who received a bigger paycheck ever received by anyone for discharge under "Don't ask don't tell", just for giving a face and name-which means that time the US was cooperating with "wikileaks"
5. That these "wikileaks-revolutions" targeting muslim countries are in line with bringing democracy to the Arabic countries, which was the main goal in Iraq (remember crescent of democracy in the middle-east: expect nasty thing on Wikileaks about Syria any time soon...)

Okay, I admit again: this is not some CGI fakery event, this is just outright reality altering and media manipulation. This is the speculation part I mentioned previously, not the proving of CGI fakery.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Dear Warriorhun,

At this stage, I propose that you, nonhocapito and myself get in touch on Skype for a man-to-man-to-man conversation.

Just let us know when you're available for a skype chat - thanks ! If nonhocapito is busy, let's just have a talk you and I, ok? :)
warriorhun

Dear simonshack,

If you feel my comments are not useful, or if you feel I am trying to direct the discussion to a wrong path, or my brainstorming can cause a negative impression of this forum:
Please moderate me without a second thought!
If you feel the above is done as enemy activity on my side, please lock me out of this forum without battling an eyelid!

My comments only represent MY view of the world. I do not want anyone to accept them as their view. Neither does the Media, nor do I speak with the Voice of God. I am just giving my opinion on the topics, sometimes from a media fakery angle, sometimes from media reality-altering angle, sometimes based on some picture, sometimes based on speculation. Sometimes I even make a mistake. And I accept if I am wrong. I accept if someone disagrees, or calls me stupid.

If none of the above is the problem, please write to me to my e-mail: [email protected] ,the same e-mail adress as the forum invitation was sent (I say it just in case I made a typing error in the adress), I will answer you within a day, and we may discuss the whys and hows and whatever.
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

warriorhun wrote:And wikileaks hurt America. Since Jonathan Pollard who spied in America for Israel, and Israel sold all the Pollard info to Soviet Union, we know they are in high places collecting info, and will use it against US without remorse. They were involved in 9//-think "palestinians dancing on the streets celebrating wtc attack" video, think "5 dancing israelis" video. Think who owns the Media?
And the difference between that time and now, is israel being official us ally. They will not bomb tel-aviv to stop the servers. They will not arrest a strawman actor-what is the point?
And the revolt now started in Algeria. The old plan was Iraq show the way for Arabic Democracy. Now Tunisia will show the way to Arabic Democracy. Some US politician warned all Arab leaders to reform or wait for uprising. That means US and Israel cut a deal on wikileaks and now co-operating.
None of this makes any sense at all. Please be a little more hesitant to post such broad generalizations, without any accompanying evidence for it. As an example of your word salad: The US never had any intention of bringing democracy to the Middle East - or anywhere else for that matter. The US only cares about having allies they can control, like in Saudi Arabia. They only mentioned democracy in connection with the Iraq invasion in order to get the American sheeple to unthinkingly support the war.

And, by the way, the recent Wikileaks releases didn't hurt America in any way. Even Robert Gates said it put no one in danger. Please think more deeply. The ONLY releases that would actually hurt the American government would be proof of the 9/11 media fakery.
warriorhun

Dear fbenario,

you say:
The US never had any intention of bringing democracy to the Middle East - or anywhere else for that matter. The US only cares about having allies they can control, like in Saudi Arabia. They only mentioned democracy in connection with the Iraq invasion in order to get the American sheeple to unthinkingly support the war.
And, by the way, the recent Wikileaks releases didn't hurt America in any way. Even Robert Gates said it put no one in danger.
I say the releasing of American diplomatic cables did hurt American credibility, American diplomacy very much, and made them the laughingstock of the world. I never claimd it caused dead people.
I never claimed "democracy" to mean a thing, it is as you say controlled allies(="democracy" in my wording). I said: remember that after Iraq, there was a plan to bring "democracy" into Syria and Iran (that would have been the Crescent of Democracy in the muslim world, and they wanted Iraq to become the example of "democracy" for the Arabs to copy? Now, they are doing it with a different approach, starting from Tunisia.

But this is my last post on this topic: I will refrain from commenting until I receive an e-mail from simonshack (as per my previous post).
warriorhun

Sorry I can not help myself, but I promise it will be the last.

Dear simonshack,
please send me an e-mail, because the last thing I want to do is giving out my skype details on an open forum. Even in my introduction I said I take it seriously not to be able to be recognised as my real person on internet.

Dear fbenario and all,
I said
5. That these "wikileaks-revolutions" targeting muslim countries are in line with bringing democracy to the Arabic countries, which was the main goal in Iraq (remember crescent of democracy in the middle-east: expect nasty thing on Wikileaks about Syria any time soon...)
Now I read the Syrian leadership fears the copycatting of the Tunisian revolts, so are taking active economic measures to counter it:
* In Syria, state media reported a government plan worth $250 million to help 420,000 impoverished families. Cash loans will be distributed to Syrian citizens who qualify for the aid package beginning in February.
This is quoted from here: http://www.ufppc.org/us-a-world-news-ma ... -fisk.html
Thank you very much. I should make serious money out of this, not the slave wage of my data-entry work, but there you go...
simonshack
Administrator

warriorhun wrote:Dear simonshack,

If you feel my comments are not useful, or if you feel I am trying to direct the discussion to a wrong path, or my brainstorming can cause a negative impression of this forum:
Please moderate me without a second thought!
If you feel the above is done as enemy activity on my side, please lock me out of this forum without battling an eyelid!

My comments only represent MY view of the world. I do not want anyone to accept them as their view. Neither does the Media, nor do I speak with the Voice of God. I am just giving my opinion on the topics, sometimes from a media fakery angle, sometimes from media reality-altering angle, sometimes based on some picture, sometimes based on speculation. Sometimes I even make a mistake. And I accept if I am wrong. I accept if someone disagrees, or calls me stupid.

If none of the above is the problem, please write to me to my e-mail: [email protected] ,the same e-mail adress as the forum invitation was sent (I say it just in case I made a typing error in the adress), I will answer you within a day, and we may discuss the whys and hows and whatever.
Dear Warriorhun,

I was only suggesting a skype chat - it's just something I like to do to get to know frequent contributors a little better. I've sent you an e-mail.
warriorhun

Dear jaytotale,

you say cynically:
You've got that fucking right sunshine!
The Wikileaks-incited revolutions are taking down the Arabic Dictatorships one-by-one, now Egypt is copycatting, the Crescent of Arabic Democracy plan is rolling all the way towards Syria-as was the plan in 2003, back then "Iraqi democracy" was planned to be copied by the Arabic Dictatorships, but it is me who is talking bollocks because of speculating. Sure.
warriorhun

Dear jaytotale and all,

This is what War Nerd aka. Gary Brecher, the best civil American war analyser of contemporary Counter-Insurgency warfare (his iraqi articles are priceless, but the historicals are worth every penny, too) had to say in his article on old exile.ru:
If they do hit Syria, it'll be because of this idea they have in DC: make a "crescent of democracy" stretching from Iraq to Syria and on to Lebanon, all the way from the Persian Gulf to the Mediterranean. Now that democracy is bursting out in Iraq, all we have to do is franchise it out to Lebanon, the bloodiest, most messed-up country this side of Afghanistan. Should be a piece of cake.
The article is here: http://exile.ru/articles/detail.php?ART ... LOCK_ID=35

So, what now, jaytotale? :P
warriorhun

Dear jaytotale,

(warning: I am doing now what I call speculation, and this tread is kind of off-topic!)

War nerd actually says
Bush's people are claiming Saddam and his WMDs are in Syria. By the way, have you seen any proof of WMDs in Iraq? I haven't. Nobody even seems to ask any more. That's what I mean about how trusting you suckers are.
Meaning he knows WMDs are fairytales, and the last WMDs sold to Iraq by America were used against the kurds and shia, so it is not in Syria. He commented on the Iraq war since day 1 on exile.ru and has there loads of articles, hence the Apache topic. He made me understand wtf is really happening in Iraq while what I saw on TV did not make sense at all(like Zarkawi, foreign islamic terrorists terrorizing the locals, no civil victims of urban IEDs, that sort of thing).

You say:
this is another example of the wikileaks furore being used as a way of bringing the dangerous
actions of these renegade nations to the publics attention and what better way eh?
About North Korea? Now do not let me start on bolshevism, I grew up in communist country. Ok, I can not help myself.
Perhaps you heard where did the new North Korean leader, son of Kim, doing the chistka in the NK People's Army, receive his education? Same place where Lenin was in exile. Switzerland. He has better contacts to the West then you or me.
There was even a topic here on the last year Korean island-bombing fakery. The North is playing ball with the powers that be. What is leaked about them is no secret at all if you read Solzhenitsyn's Gulag Archipelago, there is nothing new. Red terror. Washington is aware.
And believe me, you will not read nothing in the wikileaks which will tell you North Korea is co-operating with the West.

So you are right: it is exactly a farcical comedy.

And no need to apologize for nothing, and I am learning: when I speculate, I warn that speculation comes, so people are aware. ;)
simonshack
Administrator

Dear forum friends,

I do enjoy the wide-spanning discussions on this thread- so don't get me wrong, this is not any sort of complaint of mine.
However, this thread is specifically about exposing the farcical "Wikileaks org", one of the most devious and 'novel' tools aimed at deceiving the public - and uphold its perception of living in an open, free society. In this sense, we are not exactly drifting off-topic here, yet we need to concentrate on the ridiculously obvious farce that Wikileaks is.

I don't know about you guys - but these days I have bumped into way too many apparently wise and open minds who actually believe that Julian Ass-ange is "on our side" - so to speak. I kid you not! This is the most urgent problem to tackle, in my humblest opinion (can you say "humblest"? <_< )

So all I'm saying is : can we focus (in this thread) more specifically on exposing this lame, Wikileaks cointelpro set-up ? Thanks!
warriorhun

Dear simonshack,

to not be off-topic: did you hear the news? A new competitor will come up called OpenLeaks!!!
If you think I make this one up, see here: http://www.allvoices.com/contributed-ne ... debut-soon

Former WikiLeaks spokesman (meaning paid actor) Daniel Domscheit-Berg (nice name) announced it, at none other place than the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland!! (Where Lenin was in exile, and where the new North Korean leader learned the trade-as per my previous post!)
From the article:
In contrast with the famous WikiLeaks that releases leaked documents directly online, the new secret-spilling site will serve as a channel to make leaks available to their partner organizations and media.
The new whistle-blower will only serve to accept documents, and their sources will decide to whom they want to send the information to.
Your guarantee of credibility! Meaning, it is double-edged psyops: if you are so fucking stupid to send them real secret documents you want to whistleblow about, you have ten more minutes before the black car with the bulked-up guys comes to a screeching halt in front of the building you are in. On the other, the media will feed you the same old bullshit!

Fuck me, I announce now, that within next week I will start up WarriorHunLeaks! Do not try to leak me nothing, I will be busily manufacturing my own! Some potatoes to cut official-looking stamps from, some serious-looking paper headers will be designed in MS Word, I will learn how to Photoshop pictures, and I will write up all the fantasies I can imagine, the sky is the limit! If I am lucky enough, it will start up a nationalist revolution in Hungary, or maybe World War Three, who knows? :D
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

warriorhun wrote:I will start up WarriorHunLeaks! Do not try to leak me nothing, I will be busily manufacturing my own! Some potatoes to cut official-looking stamps from, some serious-looking paper headers will be designed in MS Word, I will learn how to Photoshop pictures, and I will write up all the fantasies I can imagine, the sky is the limit! If I am lucky enough, it will start up a nationalist revolution in Hungary, or maybe World War Three, who knows? :D
I know you're joking, but this is worryingly plausible if you have the right connections, apparently. Please don't sell out for these globalists, man!
warriorhun

Dear hoi.polloi,
I know you're joking, but this is worryingly plausible if you have the right connections, apparently. Please don't sell out for these globalists, man!
You need a typewriter and a computer, a political/military commissar to approve and coordinate, and media connections, name your site Wikileaks.

Selling out make no sense, I do not believe in numbers printed on papers (money) as wealth. No need to have lots of money, have just enough to live on normally, earn it with work. Globalists are not giving big lands with cattle and forests instead, they need it all for themselves ;)

Sad thing, as H.G. Wells writes in his book "The outline of History", the old American republic was against secret treaties, any international dealings in secrecy, unlike the monarchs in Europe back then. If you tried to leak secret American diplomatic cables in the time of Washington or Patric Henry, they would have laughed in your face!
And people have the cheek to say our world is improving as time goes by...
Mercurial

Unread post by Mercurial »

WikiLeaks: FBI hunts the 9/11 gang that got away
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldne ... -away.html
(Not quite the gang we're after!)

And my personal fav:
WikiLeaks: 9/11 gang with pilot uniforms fled to London :blink:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldne ... ondon.html

"Even before three men of Middle Eastern appearance had told cleaners to stay out of their room, staff at a Los Angeles airport hotel had become increasingly suspicious of what they were up to.
...the day after the guests checked out of the hotel, their odd behaviour suddenly seemed to make sense, to the horror of those who had witnessed it.
On September 11, 2001, as it became clear that Islamic terrorists were responsible for hijacking and crashing four aircraft with the loss of almost 3,000 lives, the hotel staff no doubt feared that their guests were among those responsible."

- a farcical comedy indeed!