THE "CHATBOX"

A place to relax and socialize - to muse, think aloud and suggest
fbenario

Re: THE "CHATBOX"

Unread post by fbenario »

fred wrote:Emily Yoffe
Wiki on Emily, an air-head perp, aka 'useful idiot'.
Emily Yoffe (born 1955) is a journalist, a regular contributor to Slate magazine and the NPR radio show Day to Day. She has also written for The New York Times, O, The Oprah Magazine, The Washington Post, and many other publications. Yoffe began her career as a staff writer at The New Republic.

She writes a regular feature on Slate called "Human Guinea Pig", where she takes reader suggestions for strange activities or hobbies to try, and an advice column called "Dear Prudence". For "Human Guinea Pig", she has tried hypnosis,[1] a vow of silence,[2] and get-rich-quick schemes from spam.[3] She has become a telephone psychic,[4] a street performer,[5] a nude model for an art class,[6] a contestant in the Mrs. America beauty pageant, and visiting a nudist camp.[7]
On June 25, 2007, Yoffe wrote an op-ed piece for The Washington Post questioning the fear surrounding anthropogenic global warming, charging Al Gore with orchestrating a "campaign ... [of] fright and absolutes."
Yoffe recently wrote an article, “But Enough About You …What is narcissistic personality disorder, and why does everyone seem to have it?” where she discusses how narcissistic characteristics have added to America’s economic downturn.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emily_Yoffe
Equinox
Banned

Re: Seismic Sound Data

Unread post by Equinox »

DHD wrote:I have a couple of questions. 1) which part of this site do we use to just ask questions? 2) In Part E of the film, Simon references the "Seismic Sound Data"- I'm a little uneducated as to what this really is....

Who records the data? Is it something that geologists in all regions do to listen for earthquake tremors?
Is there a place on the internet to access this data?

Thanks,

DHD
A FAKED PREFABRICATED 16 SECOND FLIGHT SEQUENCE!!!!!!!!

I hope I can answer this question for you dhd. first lets look at what a seismic survey is…
The seismic survey is one form of geophysical survey that aims at measuring the earth’s (geo-) properties by means of physical (-physics) principles such as magnetic,
electric, gravitational, thermal, and elastic theories. It is based on the theory of elasticity and therefore tries to deduce elastic properties of materials by measuring their
response to elastic disturbances called seismic (or elastic) waves.

It looks like they can check for earthquake tremors all over the world... this site explains it well.
http://earthquake.usgs.gov/

But in reference to September clues e, where there is a mention by Simon about the seismic recording, they are in regards to the explosion that were recorded by the The Lamont-Doherty Earth Observatory in Palisades.
The Lamont-Doherty Earth Observatory in Palisades reported a seismic spike at 9:02.54.

- The official timeline (released by the media and the FAA) claims that "FLIGHT 175" hit WTC2 at- 9:03.11.

These following different impact times as they are viewed on the channels clocks and in various reports.
CBS- 9:02.58.
ABC- 9:02.59.
NBC- 9.03.00.
WNYW- 9:02.54.
FOX Archives- 9:02.54.
CNN 9:03.05.

If those times are incorrect in anyway I look fowared to any imput

The NTSB- 9:02.40.
NIST- 9:02.59.
9/11 Commission- 9:03.11.
Lamont-Doherty Earth Observatory- 9:02.54.

In my opinion the network times are useless to follow they all show different times. The smartest bet for the impact time would be to follow when the explosions were recorded. At 9:02.54.
The Lamont-Doherty Earth Observatory in Palisades reported a seismic spike at 9:02.54.

- The official timeline (released by the media and the FAA) claims that "FLIGHT 175" hit WTC2 at- 9:03.11.
To understand why there is a 17 second delay please read through the 16 second magic sequence summary I wrote up...
"16 SECOND PREFABRICATED FLIGHT SEQUENCE…. "
(some quotes from simonshack)
Final approach of UA 175 as was seen on the TV networks.

-16sec to -15sec: "DIVEBOMBER"(cbs)

-15sec to -7sec: "THE BALL"(nbc)

-6sec to -4sec: "THE WINGTIP"(cbs)

-3sec to 0sec: "INTERNATIONAL SHOT"(ABC)

This truly hits the nail on the head in regards to TV fakery being used on 9/11, Sometimes it isn’t easy for people to understand first go. I will try and explain it a bit.

A Flip book where an animation is on each page, and as you flick through each page quickly the animation has changed its position slightly, and is continuing its course through a motion. Thus when you flip through the book fast it shows a sequence of a moving animation.

Picture, that all 4 live channels... cbs, nbc, cbs (2nd angle), and abc. Are a page in the flip book and the motions are UA175 final approach.

1--So what happens is that on CBS out of the corner of the screen the plane appears, and disappears behind smoke, never to be seen again on that live shot.........

2--.....Amazingly within a second it appears on the NBC shot... same again appears out of the corner of the screen and disappears behind smoke never to be seen again in that shot.....

3--.....Uncannily after it is gone from the NBC shot it appears on the CBS 2nd camera angle shot coming out of the screen and yet again disappears behind the smoke.....

4--......And yet Finally for fourth and final time with in microseconds it appears on the ABC shot, again out of the corner of the screen and disappears not into smoke this time, as it the final approach.. It then disappears into the trade centre.

THIS NOT POSSIBLE PEOPLE!!! THIS IS A FAKED PREFABRICATED 16 SECOND FLIGHT SEQUENCE!!!!!!!!!

"This is the 16-second sequence of the "second airplane approach" These four clips are the ONLY LIVE IMAGES (of the alleged "Flight 175") still to be found on the official 9/11 TV archives. I have put them together sequentially to highlight this 'curious coincidence': Is it plausible that 4 cameramen just happened to film a 'slice' of the full airplane approach, all 4 'slices' then combining into a seamless, full 'airplane approach sequence'? Or is this - more plausibly perhaps - a prefabricated sequence of computer-animated imagery? "

"Yes, you better believe it...This is what what was shown on the US TV NETWORKS on 9/11: a ludicrous, pre-fabricated animation simulating 4 cameras capturing the approach of "FLIGHT175". None of the 4 shots overlapping - as if 4 cameramen had been apportioned with their very own slice of time to film the event !
Moreover, consider this: ALL 4 segments showing the "plane approach" are not only perfectly sequential, but each one of them also features the same "now-you-see-me-now-you-don't" dynamics: PLANE ENTERS FROM EDGE OF SCREEN / THEN DISAPPEARS BEHIND EITHER SMOKE OR THE WTC."

"In the real world, the odds for this sequence to occur are, of course, astronomically remote. Much as the endless string of bizarre 'coincidences' pushed by the official 9/11 storyline, this extraordinary occurrence challenges our very limits of credulity.

Indeed, these 4 seamless "plane-shots" never overlap each other, as if each of the 4 "cameramen" were assigned to capture only their own, exclusive chunk of the "plane-approach" ! Now, what are the odds of THAT occurring in the real world? More likely, what I call the "16-SECOND MAGIC SEQUENCE was a prefabricated animation, cut in 4 pieces and distributed on the various phony TV broadcasts."

So how did they execute... this piece of TV fakery…?

- The official timeline (released by the media and the FAA) claims that "FLIGHT 175" hit WTC2 at 9:03.11.

"There is a seemingly inexplicable 17-second discrepancy between these two timelines. Now, let's assume the seismic Observatory's timeline is the more credible one (as they recorded underground explosions of the WTC demolition job). This would mean that, for some reason, the official version had to lie by a margin of 17 seconds. "

They had 17 second audio cue which can be heard on all the networks… “BEEP BEEP”

Why? Why 17 seconds????

"Because they had a (pre-fabricated) 16-second "plane-approach" video animation ready to be aired on TV (from their centralized 9/11 studio). "(Which I interpreted as a "GO!" signal), precisely 17 seconds before "FLIGHT175" is seen impacting on TV. This common, synchronized audio signal heard on all networks would support the contention that all the 9/11 broadcasts were managed in the same studio. So, again - why do we hear it 17 seconds before the televised explosion? I propose the following explanation to this occurrence:

The "GO!" signal was given to the central TV studio producer at 9:02.54 (as the WTC explosions went off) to make him launch the pre-fabricated video sequence illustrated in the animated gif below(THE MAGIG 16-SECOND SEQUENCE). This was most likely an obligatory safety measure (imagine if something went wrong with the explosives, and the TV 'planecrash' sequence was aired on TV without the WTC exploding in reality!) So, as the explosives went off in WTC2, a signal was given to launch the 16-second "plane-approach" sequence. Of course, this meant that the televised explosion was in fact, aired (give or take) 16/or 17 seconds after the real WTC explosion. This is why the official version had to go with the (fake) 9:03.11 explosion timeline.(in order to match with any recorded world clock data, etc...)"

The beep/beep is heard on the ABC Network loud and clear… If you go to the TV ARCHIVES…..

And listen to it. For yourself… there is also… sound cues heard on all of the other channels as well.

Here is the Beep Beep being heard on ABC TV 17 seconds Before the Explosion in the nth tower….

LINK---- http://www.archive.org/details/abc200109110831-0912

TIME—31.30

"The central TV studio had to be connected through a real time audio feed with the WTC demolition crew. Of course, the prefabricated 16-second sequence could not be aired LIVE before/or after the WTC demolition charges actually went off. Realistically, the risk of any kind of last-minute hitch/problem/delay with the WTC 'fireworks' had to be accounted for and their precise timeline could not have been pre-programmed into the prefabricated 'live morning broadcasts' part of the TV studio was to send that 16-second sequence as soon as the GO! Signal arrived from the demolition crew."

As proven with the verifiable seismic survey readings, and the 9/11 TV archives.

* Explosion, in the nth tower @ 9:02.54

* Demolition crew send audio cue (beep, beep,) through to central TV studio desk @ to start 16 second animation. @ 9:02.54

* TV animation crew start 16 second animation sequence @ 9:02.55

* Last approach of plane animation strikes tower on ABC @ 9:03.11.

* Official story always states the impact was @ 9:03.11.

The real smoking gun of 9/11 has just been proven with the

"16 SECOND PREFABRICATED FLIGHT SEQUENCE…. "
Last edited by Equinox on Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

AmongTheThugs: I moved your post to the "9/11 Memorial Scams" thread.
AmongTheThugs

Unread post by AmongTheThugs »

check out these faces: http://www.oklahomacitynationalmemorial ... 3&catid=24

if this is already on here sorry. i'm still getting acquainted with the board.
guivre

Re: Seismic Sound Data

Unread post by guivre »

Equinox wrote:
They had 17 second audio cue which can be heard on all the networks… “BEEP BEEP”

Why? Why 17 seconds????

"Because they had a (pre-fabricated) 16-second "plane-approach" video animation ready to be aired on TV (from their centralized 9/11 studio). "(Which I interpreted as a "GO!" signal), precisely 17 seconds before "FLIGHT175" is seen impacting on TV. This common, synchronized audio signal heard on all networks would support the contention that all the 9/11 broadcasts were managed in the same studio. So, again - why do we hear it 17 seconds before the televised explosion? I propose the following explanation to this occurrence:

The "GO!" signal was given to the central TV studio producer at 9:02.54 (as the WTC explosions went off) to make him launch the pre-fabricated video sequence illustrated in the animated gif below(THE MAGIG 16-SECOND SEQUENCE). This was most likely an obligatory safety measure (imagine if something went wrong with the explosives, and the TV 'planecrash' sequence was aired on TV without the WTC exploding in reality!) So, as the explosives went off in WTC2, a signal was given to launch the 16-second "plane-approach" sequence. Of course, this meant that the televised explosion was in fact, aired (give or take) 16/or 17 seconds after the real WTC explosion. This is why the official version had to go with the (fake) 9:03.11 explosion timeline.(in order to match with any recorded world clock data, etc...)"

The beep/beep is heard on the ABC Network loud and clear… If you go to the TV ARCHIVES…..

And listen to it. For yourself… there is also… sound cues heard on all of the other channels as well.

Here is the Beep Beep being heard on ABC TV 17 seconds Before the Explosion in the nth tower….

LINK---- http://www.archive.org/details/abc200109110831-0912

TIME—31.30

I have to say that even with all the visual fakery the "BEEP-BEEP" and other the other networks' sound cues were the proof I needed to decide 9/11 was a scam. It just seemed like the most obvious thing that not only should not have been there, but that linked multiple organizations into the larger scheme.
kcud.d
Banned

Unread post by kcud.d »

EquinoX,

Its important to point out that the 16 seconds thing could only be the " Flight 175 plane " inserted as overlay into the live broadcast and not the whole NYC live broadcast.

I hope that is what Simon means.

Best
kcud.d
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

kcud.d wrote:EquinoX,

Its important to point out that the 16 seconds thing could only be the " Flight 175 plane " inserted as overlay into the live broadcast and not the whole NYC live broadcast.

I hope that is what Simon means.

Best
kcud.d
"What Simon means?"

You are free to express in a cogent and exhaustive manner exactly what it is that YOU mean. Let's hear it, dear k.kcud.
And please be aware that if you fail once again to express your thoughts in a cogent and exhaustive manner, you will once again be blocked from this forum which requires cogent and exhaustive contributions.

Hope I have made myself clear.
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

"Indiana prosecutor told Wisconsin governor to stage ‘false flag’ operation

An Indiana prosecutor and Republican activist has resigned after emails show he suggested Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker stage a fake attack on himself to discredit unions protesting his budget repair bill.
In an email from February 19, Indiana deputy prosecutor Carlos F. Lam told Walker the situation presented "a good opportunity for what’s called a ‘false flag’ operation."
"If you could employ an associate who pretends to be sympathetic to the unions' cause to physically attack you (or even use a firearm against you), you could discredit the unions," Lam said in his email.
"Employing a false flag operation would assist in undercutting any support that the media may be creating in favor of the unions."
On February 22, an alternative paper in Buffalo, New York managed to trick Walker into taking a call from their editor posing as tea party tycoon David Koch.
When the editor posing as Koch suggested planting some troublemakers in the protests, Walker responded that "we thought about that"

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2011/03/24/i ... operation/
kcud.d
Banned

Unread post by kcud.d »

Simon,
You are free to express in a cogent and exhaustive manner exactly what it is that YOU mean
The 16 seconds thing could only be the " Flight 175 plane " inserted as overlay into the live broadcast and not the whole NYC live broadcast cos it cant work in another way, live fed hijacked, wham, insert a plane to the existing footage and done deal.

Thats what I think you mean.

I have answered your question, now back to you my friend

Do you mean the 16 second thing could have been done in another way?
If that's so I really want you to teach me how it could have been done in another way.

kcud.d
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

kcud.d wrote:Simon,
You are free to express in a cogent and exhaustive manner exactly what it is that YOU mean
The 16 seconds thing could only be the " Flight 175 plane " inserted as overlay into the live broadcast and not the whole NYC live broadcast cos it cant work in another way, live fed hijacked, wham, insert a plane to the existing footage and done deal.

Thats what I think you mean.

I have answered your question, now back to you my friend

Do you mean the 16 second thing could have been done in another way?
If that's so I really want you to teach me how it could have been done in another way.

kcud.d
Well, k.kcud

I don't see your style of debating getting any better or any more exhaustive as I kindly keep asking you. So I won't spend much time either responding to you - why should I ? If you are now suggesting, as it seems, an 'Ace Baker' scenario ("planes inserted over real footage"), there is very little I can do to help you. Try checking out http://www.septemberclues.org

Please read all the articles of that website - and don't give up, dude: you may get it in the long run! <_<
kcud.d
Banned

Unread post by kcud.d »

Simon,
If you are now suggesting, as it seems, an 'Ace Baker' scenario ("planes inserted over real footage"), there is very little I can do to help you.

Now, get one thing straight:

1. I am not suggesting anything here. You are with the 16 second thing.

2. I just want to find out how it will work.

3. The ABC live clip starts 9 seconds before the " Beep-Beep " and there is no cut in it after the "Beep- Beep".

4. So how on earth are you going to have a "16 second thing", if the ABC clip with Don Dahler starts 9 seconds before the "Beep-Beep" and has no cut in it and " Fake Flight 175" shows up and the cut comes after the explosion????

5. If the cue to the control room is the " Beep-Beep" and they are supposed to play a 16 second pre-recorded clip, THERE HAS TO BE A CUT WHERE THE CUE IS but there is no cut in ABC.

6. Lesson Nr.1 in live TV: First you give the CUE, after the Cue is given to the control room, they change picture or audio.

7. Now, try to apply "Lesson Nr.1" to the ABC clip and the "Beep-Beep".

8. The "16 second thing" has to start somewhere in the live broadcast and you and EquinoX say it started when the cue "Beep-Beep" was heard but that did not happen as you both can see in the ABC clip cos if you start a new " 16 second" clip there has to be a cut but there is no cut in the ABC clip.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jaxo8-mvSCg

Am I missing something here or are you missing something here?????

You are the admin here and you are the one pushing the "16 second thing" so you have a duty and a responsibility to explain how your " 16 second thing" was working in real life on the day.

So please stop the arrogant attitude and explain your thinking here cos I am not the only one who wants to know.

Thanks
kcud.d
reel.deal
DELETED THEIR OWN POSTS :(

Unread post by reel.deal »

Last edited by reel.deal on Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:49 am, edited 2 times in total.
reel.deal

Last edited by reel.deal on Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
AmongTheThugs

Unread post by AmongTheThugs »

everything we saw on tv that day was fake. maybe the cues were for the news anchors? there was no real live feed. we can't have it both ways.
the obviousness of the fakery is seemingly intentional; it was for us. we are a minority and most people, no matter what will never even consider any of this... divide and...... conquer.
reel.deal

Last edited by reel.deal on Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:50 am, edited 1 time in total.