Private Internet Browsing

Historical insights & thoughts about the world we live in - and the social conditioning exerted upon us by past and current propaganda.
nonhocapito

Re: Private Internet Browsing

Unread post by nonhocapito »

fbenario wrote:It's also why any username, other than your own real name, is quite possibly also pointless. Am I the only regular here using his own name as his username?
Thanks to you for this observation, which gives me the occasion to point out my position on this: I don't and never will use my real name on the internet, if I can help it.
I won't, because of that thing called google and the repercussions that this can have in my real life.
Not only acquaintances, family, friends, like to look up your name occasionally, and pry into your habits or opinions, to later break your balls about it (something that I cannot stand for the life of me); more importantly, as I change my job frequently living as i live in almost complete uncertainty, I am very aware that potential employers regularly look up the names of the applicants. As much as I like transparency, I am not going to jeopardize sources of income that are already uncertain as they are, by making it clear to assholes who have no clue on how to select the best person for a job, how "unpresentable" are my political thoughts or worries. Even if the job in question is for a seasonal plant nursery or a menial teaching gig. Employers are freaks, in case you didn't notice.
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

nonhocapito wrote:I won't, because of that thing called google and the repercussions that this can have in my real life.
Not only acquaintances, family, friends, like to look up your name occasionally, and pry into your habits or opinions, to later break your balls about it (something that I cannot stand for the life of me); more importantly, as I change my job frequently living as i live in almost complete uncertainty, your name is looked up by potential employers. As much as I like transparency, I am not going to jeopardize sources of income that are already uncertain as they are, by making it clear to assholes who have no clue on how to select the best person for a job, how "unpresentable" are my political thoughts or worries. Even if the job is question is for a seasonal plant nursery or a menial teaching gig. Employers are freaks, in case you didn't notice.
You are absolutely right about all that. I should have been more clear that I was only talking about hiding from the perps. All your personal reasons for hiding your name are entirely legitimate!

EDIT: The reason my political blog never mentions my name is for all those 'employer' reasons you mentioned. I don't hide my fakery views from people in my personal life, though, because I no longer care what anyone thinks - about what I think!

(I do care very much whether people think I am courteous and kind to them.)
warriorhun

Unread post by warriorhun »

Dear All,

if you apply basic safety measures, no harm will come your way:

1. Never give your real name out on the internet.
2. Never give your real address out on the internet.
3. Never give your real workplace's name out on the internet.
4. Never give your money situation out on the internet.
5. Never give your picture out on the internet.

Who knows what the future might bring? Maybe 10 years from now your country will fight an insurgency war, and as a guerilla you will definitely not want the occupying enemy to know your face and social connections from simply browsing Facebook accounts, no? Who knows: maybe the whole goal of introducing to civil life the Social Medias was just that kind of information gathering project on person identification, social connections and information flow mapping, to make possibe future resistance against NWO impossible...

As far as the perps are concerned, they can go screw. As internet is military technology used in civil life, surely they tested before go-live how to circumvent the system, how to circumvent the circumvention, and how to circumvent the circumvention's circumvention? Anybody can be located if he uses internet, but so what? What will they do if we expose media fakery, call down a drone strike on our flats??? The basic way how dictatorship rules is not physical aggression itself, but with self-cenzorship inspired by fear of physical aggression. I stopped being PC and being afraid to speak out long ago, and still waiting for that drone strike... Maybe because the perps are too coward to do it, and then what is to be afraid of? :D
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Now, who the heck is this SIMON SHACK? :mellow:

Well, folks...

I have nothing to hide - and I'm kind of proud and happy of this simple fact. And, to be quite honest, I'm growing rather weary of this 'AnonyMatrix' we (the good people of this planet) are supposed to hide behind - so as to avoid trouble in our daily lives. I say: to hell with that. I'm for letting the "powers that be" (or the "NUTWORK", as I call it) know exactly who we are and, if they'll get onto anyone of us, at least we'll know how desperate they are to cover their smelly butts. Having said that, I have no 'death-wish' or the slightest illusion to become a martyr of any sort - and I really don't think the goons in power have anything to gain by taking out the sharper people of this world. It just wouldn't make sense. They'd be lost drifting in their own sea of stupidity.

Now, don't get me wrong: I am NOT encouraging anyone to do what I am about to do. This is just me. So here we go:

Here is my house and car:
This is the full address of my home, just in case you wanna come and visit me:
Simon Shack - Via Valle Chiesa 12, 00044 Frascati - ROME - Italy (this is also my postal address, of course - in case you wish to send me a parcel with chocolate fudge for Xmas ... or just the odd fan mail ! :P ).

My real birthname is : Simon Hytten (just like David Robert Jones is the real birthname of David Bowie)
In Norwegian, "hytte" means 'a hut / or small house' - ergo, 'Shack' is a bit of a playful 'diminutive' of my surname.

My cellphone number is : +39 3465842608
My home number is : +3906 9422567
My skype contact is: "simon.shack"
My e-mail is: [email protected]
My website is: http://www.septemberclues.org
My bank details are: IBAN: IT30S0301503200000005683189
My shoe number is 44.
My t-shirt size is XL
My underwear size: medium (in stretch fabric)
My car's number plate (a little Fiat Panda - 2001 model) is BT091YD
My music can be purchased here: https://thesocialservice1.bandcamp.com/
And here: http://www.septemberclues.org/SCsoundtrack/index.html
My IQ: unknown (but likely around average)

Here's my face - a pretty handsome one, according to my personal opinion:

I was born in Stockholm, Sweden - from Norwegian father and Swedish mother. At the time, my parents, my two brothers and I lived in Sicily, where my idealist dad had joined a courageous man named Danilo Dolci, who had put together an amazing 'workshop' of sorts (with a bunch of European scholars, writers and intellectuals) in Partinico, a little Sicilian town near Palermo which was, at the time, a 'bastion' of the dreaded Sicilian mafia. Their (almost suicidal) self-imposed mission was to denounce the mafia and its criminal control, for instance, of the drinking water - and such. Not only did they write articles, treaties and books - they also demonstrated with sit-ins in various Sicilian town squares which were often reported in the press - for what that's worth! At one stage, the Italian mega-movie-star Vittorio Gassman actually joined them (in helicopter) in support of their protests - for what that's worth! (My mum returned briefly to Stockholm to give birth to me, because she had acute appendicitis - with me inside her belly - and the hospital doctor in Sicily kept telling her there was "nothing to worry about"!...).

My mum and dad, Eyvind and Kerstin, actually met in Rome in the 50's. And, as the Scandinavian 'rebels' that they were, they then decided to buy a Vespa and travel (back and forth) from Stockholm to Rome and marry there - far away from their families.

My father Eyvind Hytten (1929 -1990) was one splendid man, a philosopher/sociologist devoted to world peace (however corny this may sound today) and generally, to help needy populations and do good things on this planet. He passed away at the tender age of 60, defeated by a weird disease he contracted in Angola (while working for the UN's High Commissioner for Refugees) - which baffled even the top tropical disease experts in Oslo, where he went for check-ups. How did he end up working for a UN division such as the UNHCR, you may ask? Well, our idealist spell in Sicily took a heavy toll on the family economy. We were definitely broke after that. At some stage, dad met some guy in a conference who led to him to clinch a 'family-rescuing' job at the United Nations in Geneva. So we all moved up there. He soon got weary of it, and applied to the HCR so he could travel around the world - his lifetime passion.

To make a long story short, my dad made his dream come true, travelling all over the world tending to needy people - and ending up in Luanda, Angola - where he befriended the 'wrong side' (according to the UNHCR) - the ultra-leftist/communist junta, with which he probably felt most at ease with - due to their considerably higher standards of intellect and humanity - as opposed to the USA-financed Angolan 'rebels' headed by the grotesque, savage thug Jonas Savimbi. I spent some time with my father in Angola, and remember him being regularly visited by a spooky black man nicknamed "Bretelle" (most likely a CIA operative) who 'befriended' my father. My dad's only flaw, as I see it now in hindsight, was his Norwegian naiveté. Soon after "Bretelle's" visits at our home in Angola, my dad received a telegram from the UN headquarters in Vienna, which said - in substance: "You are urgently needed in Vienna". I remember how pissed off my dad was, but he had no choice but to leave Angola for Vienna. When he arrived there, there was ABSOLUTELY NOTHING for him to do! They'd just removed him from Angola, since he was a persona non grata to the upper echelons of the UN (at the time headed by ex-nazi Kurt Waldheim). So he promptly resigned from the UNHCR, took a small, early-retirement lump sum (foresaking a full pension) and bought the Italian house that I now live in.

Here I am in Skåtøy (NORWAY), the island on which my father was born - with a bunch of local friends. (around 1990)

As for my personal life and professional experiences, I could tell you that I have 'dabbled' in many artistic fields throughout my lifetime, but 'dabble' sounds a tad too pejorative (my girlfriend says, hehe!). I've always strived to reach for a decent level of proficiency in the various crafts I have tackled. I started off as a cartoonist/graphic designer (when I lived in England with my elder brother Mario - an aspiring racing driver champion), making a good living of it for several years. I then became totally passionate with photography, as an apprentice of top photographers such as Patrice Lehner and Keith Sutton (probably the greatest living Formula 1 photographer), several motorsport pictures I made were published in top motorsport magazines (but were credited to Sutton's agency...duh!). In those years however, I had access to top notch photo equipment, acquiring an all-round experience in photography - and spending countless hours in darkrooms developing my own film rolls.

After my father died (he literally expired in my arms) I settled back in Italy and decided to pursue my musical background (my mum is a former a opera singer and pianist). I set up a small recording studio in a garage, "The Bunker", which I later transferred to my house (pictured above) and renamed "The Base Music Factory" - where musicians from all over the place - Italy, UK, Sweden, Congo, Argentina, Spain, South Africa - you name it - have come to stay, and recorded their tracks and albums. The video-editing part of the studio started back in 1999, when I met an amazing video-wizard, Francesco(no, not the current Pope!) who introduced me to the craft - in such a brilliant and intuitive way that I believe no film academy could ever offer. Lastly, I can tell you about another enterprise of mine: I have built 4 large Norwegian-style wooden houses here in Italy (all designed from A to Z by yours truly). This was at a time - around 1994 onwards - in which my recording studio and music wasn't really keeping up with the house bills (it still doesn't, as I'm useless at marketing myself) and provided a welcome buffer of savings to keep me going. Next came September Clues and...well, you all know about that.

My mum and dad - standing in front of the little summer house we built in Skåtøy - Norway.

However, you may not know that, ever since September Clues started getting public attention, I have always strived to provide people easy ways of contacting me (anyone can, for instance, just call me on Skype - my Skype username is "simon.shack"). To this day, I've also invited to my house about a dozen fellow researchers (only 3 of which turned out to be dubious/spooky individuals). I believe this has been the right thing to do - and do not regret a minute of it all. I very much doubt that many - if any - of the so-called 'prominent 9/11 truthers' (such as Michael Moore, David Ray Griffin, Richard Gage or Alex Jones, etc) have invited to their own homes anyone met over the internet on the simple strength of, shall we say, intuitive and gentlemanly trust.

And again - as I have oft explained - my birth name is Simon Hytten but has been Simon Shack since 1993 (as I registered my artist name at the Swedish Musicians Union) which I am fully entitled to use. It is in fact my least anonymous name since that is how I am known publicly (whatever that means) and any article ever written about me and my music has me as Simon Shack. Now, imagine if a 9/11 researcher emerged by the name of "David Robert Jones"(the real name of David Bowie). If it turned out it was actually Bowie himself, wouldn't you accuse him to hide behind a silly namesake? Who the heck is "David Robert Jones"?

Lastly, a few lines about my estranged brothers, Nicolai and Mario. They have inexplicably grown into two abject human beings - and I have almost no words to qualify their current behavior. As recounted above, I helped Mario (the aspiring racing driver star) along his career - but only as a little brother can do. In hindsight, I now realize I was a bit of a slave under Mario's ambition to become a rich sportsman. I must say that Mario did well for himself in finding wealthy sponsors to forward his car racing career. He was a relentless sponsorship hunter and, at some stage, got to meet Yeslam Binladin in his London office. Yeslam gave him some cash to promote his construction company. More of this here

I know. I can hear you say... Far out! So Simon Shack is somehow connected to the Binladin family???

Predictably, a bunch of clowns and trolls have jumped onto this 'sinister Binladin connection' to stir up a lame, internet smear campaign against my persona. Evidently, since they can't sink my September Clues research - they're attempting to punch holes in my credibility as an individual (or in other words, resorting to "ad hominem tactics"). Their reasoning goes: "Simon's elder brother was once sponsored by Yeslam Binladin's construction firm - back in 1986 - therefore Simon must be connected with the Binladins - and who knows what more!"

Well, the fact of the matter is that I've lived a completely independent, connection-less life - doing my own stuff and not seeking any financial gain whatsoever - even during my occasional proximity to very rich people. The thing is, for over two decades now, I've been living a very quiet and simple life, far removed from the motor racing jet set - and any sort of flashy lifestyle. My September Clues research has been, in all likelihood, enabled by my calmer and more thoughtful way of life which I have pursued and cultivated in my adulthood.

I hope this post goes to show that I don't worry much about my privacy. Any low-life, cowardly weasel who dares use the above information to harass me in any way is free to do so - at own risk. What risk, you might ask? Well, none at all, come to think of it. I have no way on Earth to protect myself from (and much less, physically menace) the insane, dastardly individuals infesting this planet. None of us has. I am only being realistic: anyone thinking I'm asking for trouble is free to do so. Let's see who gets in trouble first: me, my family, my friends, or the above-mentioned trolls and clowns... Sounds like a gripping movie plot, huh? Grab your soda and popcorn! <_<

Update (November 2012)
And for those trolls and clowns out there (on the internet) trying to defame my persona, here we go:

NO - I am not a Khazar or a Jew or a Jesuit or anything of the sort - and have no connection/affiliation to any existing religious or political movements of this planet - whatsoever. My family roots are Scandinavian (Norwegian / Swedish) yet I do not feel particularly attached to these roots either, since I've been living abroad - in different countries - for the vast majority of my life. Basically, I consider myself ENTIRELY independent and detached from any clubs, creeds, sects, masonries, religions, nations - and do not work for / or report to any group, corporation, mafia families, or any other conceivable occult / criminal congregation.

And no, I do not write under other aliases or use other usernames than simonshack (or Simon Shack). Over a decade ago, I did occasionally use the monikers "Norwegian" or "socialservice" (in a few select blogs / Wordpress sites) - but not any longer.

Just to make things clear. <_<
Dcopymope
Banned

Unread post by Dcopymope »

warriorhun wrote:Dear All,

if you apply basic safety measures, no harm will come your way:

1. Never give your real name out on the internet.
2. Never give your real address out on the internet.
3. Never give your real workplace's name out on the internet.
4. Never give your money situation out on the internet.
5. Never give your picture out on the internet.

Who knows what the future might bring? Maybe 10 years from now your country will fight an insurgency war, and as a guerilla you will definitely not want the occupying enemy to know your face and social connections from simply browsing Facebook accounts, no? Who knows: maybe the whole goal of introducing to civil life the Social Medias was just that kind of information gathering project on person identification, social connections and information flow mapping, to make possibe future resistance against NWO impossible...
Bingo, at least for the most part. People who talk about an armed rebellion in America happening will often bring up the suspect American revolution as an example of why it will be successful, but you see, in those days they didn't have star wars like weapons that can literary rip you apart and burn you into crisp charcoal.

Star Wars In Iraq

They've been developing this kind of weaponry for the police and military because they do expect small pockets of resistance, weapons that truly will make resistance to the NWO very difficult if not impossible. What can your little pea shooter possibly do against a weapon that can zap you and set you on fire? And we are seeing this drive by the military towards unmanning the battlefield, which will soon be America and its allies.

Real Terminator Robots By 2025: Part 1/5

I can assure you that these things will be deployed a lot sooner than 2025, as I said before, they throw us off way off into the future to put us at ease, mainly to create the illusion that they don't already have this or that weapon or gadget fully operational and ready to go, to keep us living in the past as they do with all technology and science.

And I personally wouldn't worry so much about keeping my privacy from government, as they already know who we all are.
warriorhun wrote:As far as the perps are concerned, they can go screw. As internet is military technology used in civil life, surely they tested before go-live how to circumvent the system, how to circumvent the circumvention, and how to circumvent the circumvention's circumvention? Anybody can be located if he uses internet, but so what? What will they do if we expose media fakery, call down a drone strike on our flats??? The basic way how dictatorship rules is not physical aggression itself, but with self-cenzorship inspired by fear of physical aggression. I stopped being PC and being afraid to speak out long ago, and still waiting for that drone strike... Maybe because the perps are too coward to do it, and then what is to be afraid of? :D
As for drone strikes, all of the machinery that is being used on others around the world will eventually be used on us at home. All aspects of the NWO agenda is being done on a step by step basis, by incremental means they get us to accept it all. Its like the process of catching live stock in a cage, or as one user commenting on the article below said, its like the "boiling frog syndrome in action". Its the only way to do it, they can't just skip a part of the the plan and do it all at once, otherwise it would have failed long ago. We are no different than animals when it comes to our own enslavement.

Drones Set to Invade National, State Parks

At the moment, the velvet gloves are still on, for now it is a prison without bars, but they are eventually going to have to take the gloves off and go beyond just intimidation.
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

simonshack wrote:Image
Simon, the center of the image shows some odd patterns covering the shady side of the building. Is it a very old photo that has begun degrading that you scanned into your computer?

By the way, this is a picture of the Villa Vergiliana in which I spent 3 summers when I was a young boy. My father guided Roman History students around the ancient sites surrounding Naples.
ImageImageImage
Remains of the Roman Amphitheatre located on the Villa's site.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

I can vouch for the house and its photoshopped appearance on the music studio catalog.

The sky is also fake lookin', but then - it's not exactly pretending to be the news ... it's a music studio catalog! :D

Actually the place is more beautiful than that and not so weirdly red. I think the thing was printed on his home computer judging from the original quality. :P
simonshack
Administrator

fbenario wrote: Simon, the center of the image shows some odd patterns covering the shady side of the building. Is it a very old photo that has begun degrading that you scanned into your computer?
Wow - good eyes, fbenario!

I remember now when I processed that picture (back in 1994 I think) for my music studio depliant, as Hoi rightly mentioned. The front façade of the house was really dark, so I just slammed it into Photoshop and lightened it...that's why you have that funny texture. So there - you've caught me photoshopping - Shack-fakery exposed ! Hehe...

Today, to be honest, the exteriors (walls and windows) really need a paint job - hope I'll get around doing that this summer... :)
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

I just noticed on our statistics program that it says there were 5,000 clicks to Simon's music page now after he posted it. Yet, there are only 2,500 views of this topic - and most of them aren't new.

Did somebody click a thousand times on the link to make it look funny? Did they run a program to artificially run up our clicks to that music page - or did Simon just make thousands of dollars in sales? :D

Somehow I doubt it, though I do like the music. I think some propaganda agent who doesn't like our revelations about 9/11 and 7/7 is trying to make it look like this site is an elaborate marketing scheme for The Social Service band. hahaha
simonshack
Administrator

hoi.polloi wrote:I just noticed on our statistics program that it says there were 5,000 clicks to Simon's music page now after he posted it. Yet, there are only 2,500 views of this topic - and most of them aren't new.

Did somebody click a thousand times on the link to make it look funny? Did they run a program to artificially run up our clicks to that music page - or did Simon just make thousands of dollars in sales? :D

Somehow I doubt it, though I do like the music. I think some propaganda agent who doesn't like our revelations about 9/11 and 7/7 is trying to make it look like this site is an elaborate marketing scheme for The Social Service band. hahaha
Damn! 5000 clicks? You've gotta be kidding - Haven't had one album customer in the last two months :huh:
Dcopymope
Banned

Unread post by Dcopymope »

Well that explains a lot.
simonshack
Administrator

Dcopymope wrote:Well that explains a lot.
Ehrm...are you insinuating that my music stinks?... :lol:
Terence.drew

Unread post by Terence.drew »

I am not sure if this has been mentioned before here but it is worth mentioning again..

How to delete/block supercookies from your computer.

http://www.fightidentitytheft.com/blog/ ... val-almost

Insidious things. Get rid of them.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Terence.drew wrote:I am not sure if this has been mentioned before here but it is worth mentioning again..

How to delete/block supercookies from your computer.

Insidious things. Get rid of them.
Thanks T (R) :P
antipodean

Unread post by antipodean »

Weird, I thought the forum was down have'nt been able to get onto this site since last thursday, when I also repeatadly had my internet service getting cut to off line, rebooted & things were fine except for getting onto this site.

Now managed to log in using someone else's computor.

I've emailed myself the below link hopefully it'll help. (when it come's to this stuff I'm not exactly the sharpest tool in the box)

edit: Finally back on with my own computor. Just by setting 'system restore', to a date prior to last Thursday. (durrr)