Fly Away Peter, Stay home Paul

The notion of 'thousands of victims' was crucial to generate universal public outrage. However, having 3000 angry families breathing down their necks was never part of the perps' demented plan. Our ongoing analyses and investigations suggest that NO one died on 9/11.
hoi.polloi

Re: Fly Away Peter, Stay home Paul

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

I have a question about how the wayback machine works - is the first date the actual creation date or is it the first date that data was collected?
enantiodromie

Unread post by enantiodromie »

hoi.polloi wrote:I have a question about how the wayback machine works - is the first date the actual creation date or is it the first date that data was collected?
good question. We can't have the absolute security that the first date is also the creation date. But look at the first collected Brad Fetchet memorial page:

http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://www ... tchet.com/

Sep 19, 2001??? As i said, we can't have the absolute security, but there are no reasons for explaining the Gyulavary's curriculum page was collected before the Fetchet memorial one, except one: the Gyulavary was created after 10 September 2001 as written into the page.
Also important is this fact: there are 2 different pages collected from 20 October 2001:

Oct 20, 2001 *
Oct 20, 2001 *

the first one is a page with the following lines:

User-agent: *
Disallow: /cgi-bin/
Disallow: /usage/

What is this page? It's evidently a page with a not finished configuration: a server started 20 October and not well configured again. And the second collected page (created after this, but the same day), is the curriculum page. So: SURELY the curriculum page was not online before 20 October 2001, because there is another page, collected before the curriculum one, that is different to the curriculum one.

I'm sorry for my bad english: if there are parts of the post that are not intelligible, please let me know :)

PS: the same page was modified 2 Dec 2002. That's very strange! Maybe it could be useful to find eventually some differences between the curriculum page from Oct 20, 2001 and the Dec 02, 2002 one.
warriorhun

Unread post by warriorhun »

Dear simon,

Thank you for the Gyulavary interview voice record link.
Whoever speaks, he is not Hungarian. Trust me, I am one.
Why do I think?

His name is Gyulavary, but that is Gyulaváry in Hungarian. He says he is proud of his Hungarian ancestry, that means 2nd generation immigrant maximum, because the third and fourth generation, especially as far away as Australia,are as Austral as the descendant of wardens and prisoners. (Unless they are training in Zen-Bu-Kan Kempo Karate based on the teachings of Imre Harnos. :) )
2nd generation immigrant means Hungarian mother-tongue. 3rd generation is the maximum I allow, (but based on the timeline I expect an 1956 immigrant family as 1st generation, only Hungarian-speaking), say one parent Hungarian, one Australian, bi-lingual, perfect in both.

I do not know the English language's accents from a cow's ass. I am not sure if what accent you English-speakers detected was Australian English accent, or was there fake Eastern-European accent involved. Well, does not matter, really

But one thing is sure as fuck. I am Hungarian nationalist myself. Proud of my name and ancestry. I do speak English fluently, have even stamped paper of this fact. I am also worried about my name going on.

But sure as fuck, a proud Hungarian say his name in HUNGARIAN, because he has a HUNGARIAN name, he pronounces it in HUNGARIAN, as his father did, as he learned it in his family from day one. Even if he is speaking in English, he will say his surname in HUNGARIAN! Even if the other name is Paul instead of Pál, or Peter instead of Péter...

This "Hungarian" guy does not pronounce his name as a Hungarian pronounces this name: Gyulaváry.
warriorhun

Dear All,

As per my previous post of fake "Hungarian" Gyulavary. This part holds the key:
MONICA ATTARD: You get much support from anybody else?

PAUL GYULAVARY: There's Peter's wife and daughter in the United States but the contact and the support is through email. It's not like personal, there's no sort of ... and so it's just, and I feel a bit like an orphan because, as I said, I don't know our original family and Peter's passed away and kind of my surname, Gyulavary, is the only one exists, is the only surname left apart from Peter's wife.

So it's a bit lonely because the Hungarian roots are not there because Peter's so Hungarian, so am I, as well as being Australian.
And if you listen to this paragraph in the audio, when this "so Hungarian" person says his proud Hungarian name, he does not say/does not pronounce the only thing is left for him, his surname, Gyulaváry, as a real Hungarian would say proudly his own name!!!!

Not as if I blame the fakers. I have never heard any Hungarian-speaking English people pronounce Hungarian names correctly, ever. I guess the agent who may have real Hungarian language skills in the firm was on sick leave at the time of the interview, or some shit like that.
But, as I say:
This fake, "Hungarian" guy does not pronounce his name as a proud Hungarian pronounces this name: Gyulaváry.
warriorhun

Dear All,

just to make sure I know what I talk about and not bullshitting.
The following English sentence:
"Fuck you Gyulavary, you fake Hungarian, if your surname you are so proud of is the only treasure left to you connetcing you with the old country, why don't you pronounce it as your Hungarian Mother taught you, as in "gyu-la-vá-ri", why you say it as a CIA agent would, as in "djula-wary"? What's wrong with you, pal?"
Reads in Hungarian:
"Bazmeg Gyulaváry, te kamu magyar, ha a vezetékneved, melyre oly büszke vagy, az egyetlen kincsed ami megmaradt hogy összekössön az óhazával, miért nem úgy ejted ahogy magyar Édesanyád tanította volt, mint gyu-la-vá-ri, miért mondod úgy ahogy egy CIA ügynök mondaná, "djula-wary"? Mi a baj veled, haver?"
Rmbvs

Unread post by Rmbvs »

Not sure what is going on here as I have not taken the time to read through the forum..
Paul Gyulavary is definitely not fake. He was my maths teacher when I attended St. Peters college in Cranbourne, where I believe he is still the maths coordinator. His twin brother's death was an incredible shock to the school community, and I still remember it ten years on. I can't really comment on the pronunciation of his surname since I am not familiar with Hungarian surnames, though Paul has always been quite..eccentric, and his speech reflects this. This whole thing was actually quite strange to read as I was googling for Pauls reaction to the death of Bin Laden.
Gary-Welz
Banned

Unread post by Gary-Welz »

Rmbvs wrote:Not sure what is going on here as I have not taken the time to read through the forum..
Paul Gyulavary is definitely not fake. He was my maths teacher when I attended St. Peters college in Cranbourne, where I believe he is still the maths coordinator. His twin brother's death was an incredible shock to the school community, and I still remember it ten years on. I can't really comment on the pronunciation of his surname since I am not familiar with Hungarian surnames, though Paul has always been quite..eccentric, and his speech reflects this. This whole thing was actually quite strange to read as I was googling for Pauls reaction to the death of Bin Laden.
Thanks for the good laugh, I was having a dreadful day. :D
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

I'm clever me, I took math! ST PETER'S - so I'm a christianist. His brother PAUL taught me, the pronunciation of whose surname I'm not sure of!

Have you got a photograph of you and your teacher? School photo? Sports field? Newspaper cutting?

Care to back-up your assertion? Or are you as full of shit as all the lamesters we have encountered thus far?

Bin Ladin just as much fake as Giugliarivari - whatever!

edit/ I conjectured that the un-changing, fake, west.com.au website was sitting on a a campus server somewhere!

Thanks for the heads-up!

http://www.west.com.au/

http://www.west.com.au/gyulavary/
Last edited by brianv on Mon May 02, 2011 3:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

quite..eccentric
Again, you perps and your dot-dot. Get it right! It's three dots to form an ellipsis.
jaytotale

Unread post by jaytotale »

Last edited by jaytotale on Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
antipodean

Unread post by antipodean »

Rmbvs wrote:Not sure what is going on here as I have not taken the time to read through the forum..
Hi there, couldn't resist doing the googling myself.

http://www.google.co.nz/search?q=+death ... 1I7GGLL_en

This is quite an interesting article.http://au.news.yahoo.com/vic/latest/a/- ... ama-death/

Not only do we get a picture of Peter with his drill. But wait theres more, scroll down a bit and we get some relatives of the Bali bombing victims, giving Binladen a piece of their mind.
Rmbvs

Unread post by Rmbvs »

brianv wrote:I'm clever me, I took math! ST PETER'S - so I'm a christianist. His brother PAUL taught me, the pronunciation of whose surname I'm not sure of!

Have you got a photograph of you and your teacher? School photo? Sports field? Newspaper cutting?

Care to back-up your assertion? Or are you as full of shit as all the lamesters we have encountered thus far?

Bin Ladin just as much fake as Giugliarivari - whatever!

edit/ I conjectured that the un-changing, fake, west.com.au website was sitting on a a campus server somewhere!

Thanks for the heads-up!

http://www.west.com.au/

http://www.west.com.au/gyulavary/
Hi Brian,
Gee that's a lot of assumptions! Also, weird, baseless aggression. Way to stay away from the "raving, crazy" conspiracy theorist stereotype, by the way.
Well done, you figured out I went to a Catholic school, does not mean I am catholic, nor even christian. I am neither, though I don't see how that is even relevant, are all christians compulsive liars bent on keeping the truth from coming out?? I wasn't aware, though, sorry I am new to this. But you assume whatever you want. Seems like kind of an essential character trait here.
Also, I'm not sure how it is wherever you're from, but math here is compulsory for the first 3 years of high school...so yeah, not really anyway I could avoid that. Though sounds as though it hit a nerve with you!
Actually, I never said I didn't know how to pronounce his surname. I was referring to the raving guy a few posts above saying that he pronounces his surname name incorrectly, therefore he must be a CIA agent or some other ridiculous bs. Ignoring the fact that surnames (Hungarian, Italian, Polish etc.) often lose their "original" translation through the generations of families moving and living in other countries who have different accents and pronunciations. Or even that sometimes it is purposely changed to be easier to pronounce, particularly useful as someone who is referred to by his last name every day.
I simply meant that as I am not Hungarian, nor close friends with any Hungarians, I would have no idea whether the pronunciation is wrong or not. In case you were wondering: jill-a-var-ee is how I did, and still do pronounce it.
I'm sure I can dig up some old school year books when I visit my family next, and find a picture (or several) of him in those as "proof". Though I'm sure there will be some crackpot way to "explain" that too. Perhaps I photoshopped them, or maybe the CIA planted him in suburban Australia years and years before 9/11, just to make it seem more believable? :)
Gary-Welz
Banned

I'm sure I can dig up some old school year books when I visit my family next, and find a picture (or several) of him in those as "proof". Though I'm sure there will be some crackpot way to "explain" that too. Perhaps I photoshopped them, or maybe the CIA planted him in suburban Australia years and years before 9/11, just to make it seem more believable?
hmmmm, where did I hear this kind of straw man argumet before......

Oh now I remember, it was just yesterday:

"The risks of release outweigh the benefits," said Rep. Mike Rogers, R-Mich., who chairs the House Intelligence Committee Chairman Mike Rogers. "Conspiracy theorists around the world will just claim the photos are doctored anyway, and there is a real risk that releasing the photos will only serve to inflame public opinion in the Middle East."

Nice try, but not good enough.
Rmbvs

Unread post by Rmbvs »

Well done in ignoring everything I have said except what was convenient for you!
Also, for proving my point. You have not even seen the proof, or given me a chance to provide it before dismissing it as fake. I am more than happy to provide this, but, honestly, is there even any point? You do not seem to be looking for the truth, but only the "facts" that are convenient and easy to twist to suit your version of events.
Gary-Welz
Banned

Are the senior perps on vacation?

I never dismissed anything as fake, you are the one who brought up photoshop. And what is it I should react to, your unverifiable fairy tale?

Let me see those pictures, I'll decide whether they look legit. You don't have to think for me although I know that's the usual perp style; a lot of assumptions.
Last edited by Gary-Welz on Thu May 05, 2011 12:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.