THE "CHATBOX"

A place to relax and socialize - to muse, think aloud and suggest

Re: THE "CHATBOX"

Unread postby fbenario on Mon May 16, 2011 9:52 am

Sorry that last post took up so much room. When I wrote it the post only included two lines, the image info and my comment about Facebook. When I saved the image to Photobucket it didn't include 4 inches of white space below the black box.
fbenario

Unread postby fbenario on Mon May 16, 2011 8:05 pm

EDIT: I just moved this material to Heiwa's new DSK thread, which the admins should for clarity re-title 'Dominique Strauss-Kahn'.
Last edited by fbenario on Tue May 17, 2011 12:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
fbenario

Unread postby brianv on Mon May 16, 2011 10:01 pm

brianv

Unread postby Dcopymope on Tue May 17, 2011 12:15 am

brianv wrote:Image

You know since people keep bringing up the 2012 Olympics, the quote below from William Blake's poem titled "Jerusalem" should make people wonder why Britain is still referred to as the "United Kingdom".

And did those feet in ancient time
Walk upon England's mountains green?
And was the holy Lamb of God
On England's pleasant pastures seen?

And did the Countenance Divine
Shine forth upon our clouded hills?
And was Jerusalem builded here
Among these dark Satanic mills?

Bring me my bow of burning gold:
Bring me my arrows of desire:
Bring me my spear: O clouds unfold!
Bring me my chariot of fire.

I will not cease from mental fight,
Nor shall my sword sleep in my hand
Till we have built Jerusalem
In England's green and pleasant land.

As New World Order insider Carroll Quigley stated in his book titled 'The Anglo American Establishment':

"The Rhodes Scholarship, established by the terms of Cecil Rhodes seventh will, are known to everyone. What is not so widely known is that Rhodes in five previous wills left his fortune to form a secret society, which was to devote itself to the preservation and expansion of the British Empire."

Steps Toward British Union, a World State, and International Strife

British Israel: The Hidden Hand Behind the 'The Kingdom of God on Earth' Deception
Dcopymope
Banned

Unread postby fbenario on Tue May 17, 2011 12:28 am

Dcopymope wrote:William Blake's poem titled "Jerusalem"
Play this as loud as you can handle. One of the best covers of all-time. Their finest moment - as intense and pounding as a non-guitar song can be.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dismZw6I2k
fbenario

Unread postby hoi.polloi on Tue May 17, 2011 5:42 pm

Interesting how the character's head - when looked at straight on - depicts a tiny little pyramid with an eye in it. Hilarious.
hoi.polloi
Administrator

Unread postby Makkonen on Wed May 18, 2011 2:12 pm

Zionist Olympics in Babylondon? Pyramid/One eye symbolism? Possibly no Iran participating? Where's the subtlety, I ask... :P
Makkonen

Unread postby simonshack on Thu May 19, 2011 10:28 pm

THE SORRY STORY OF A STOOPID SWEDISH SHILL

Chino Mariano - aka "D.Duck"
http://www.closecontact.se/index.php?page=contact

The September Clues research has, naturally, attracted its fair share of shill activity - but let me tell you about this most pathetic one of all. A few years ago I was approached by a guy from Sweden who I immediately suspected to be a shill. Why, you may ask? Well, he just seemed ALL too coincidentally tailor-made to attract my trust and sympathy: his life and interests mirrored all too much my own. The man said he was:

1- A Swede (like my mother - while my father was Norwegian)
2- A musician (allegedly for top Swedish bands like superstars Abba and such)
3. A motorsport fan, which I used to be (he allegedly has a catering business in Formula 1 racing)
4. An Italian emigrant - holding an Italian passport (I live in Italy)

His real name is, apparently, Chino Mariano. His internet moniker is : "D.Duck".

D.Duck then proceeded to cultivate my friendship intensely. He expressed, of course, unbridled enthusiasm for the September Clues research and went as far as assuring me that his goal in life was to open (and finance) a small September Clues store/museum at Ground Zero! Now, he made clear that he was very serious about it - and acted all the time as a rough & tough, can-do, managerial type. On two occasions, he told me he had sent something like 200 Euros 'for the cause' in an envelope (by snail mail) which, on both occasions, never materialized... Now, I must admit I fell for the guy hook-line-and-sinker, for several months. I invited "Chino" and his wife (allegedly named "China") to my home in Italy. Months later, I invited him once again - around the time when Hoi Polloi (who I hosted for six months) was here writing the Vicsim Report. I remember that Hoi expressed his doubts about the guy - just like he did when Steven Welch a.k.a. "Steven Warran") also came to visit us here in Rome. I guess Hoi has a knack for 'feeling out' people - and I'm nothing but a gullible and overly-trustful Scandinavian noob! ( I've learned a lot from Hoi and his cautious attitude towards unknown people). The third time I met Dduck in person was when he invited me for a few days in a summer spa/resort in Toscana owned by the Swedish government. It's a place accessible only to Swedish government employees - and Chino brings his family and kids there every summer. On that occasion, his wife 'China' secretly told me that one of their best friends was a top military general of the Swedish Army.

Anyhow, earlier on D.Duck had been invited as an administrator of the Reality Shack forum and seemed to be supportive and ok (even though he never produced any significant research). That is, until all hell broke loose, when another historical infiltrator of the September Clues research went ballistic: "OzzybinOswald". D.Duck and Ozzy started to fight each other on the forum (about petty issues regarding 9/11 VicSim David Angell and the like) all of which eventually led to the banning of Ozzy, and later, of Dduck himself. The two of them were obviously just playing the lame old 'divide & conquer' act.

Today, D.Duck has resurfaced as a September Clues-basher on the Let's Roll forums, writing stuff like this:

Simon,
Sep Clues was a good hit piece back in 2007 when most of us did not know better and were speculating but when you know better , you do better and most of us who have been around for a long time, has moved on and know better. I think its sad to see you fight all over the place over some stupid believes done in 2007, its 2011 today and alot has changed, but you are married to Sep Clues and you cant divorce yourself from an old bitch that no longer delivers.

Take it easy Pal
D.Duck

http://letsrollforums.com/hollow-towers ... l?p=204349
Earlier this month, Dduck wrote on the Let's Roll forums:

Simon,
Why so stupid? Why so fraudulent? Why so deceptive? (etc...etc...)

http://letsrollforums.com/9-11-video-de ... 98p17.html

So the question is: did D.Duck pull off 9/11 ? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Translation from Swedish:
-Dewey: "The money vault is being carried away somewhere in some kind of energy field!"
-Scrooge McDuck: "But where?"
-Donald Duck: "Let's take my car and follow it!"
-ScroogeMcDuck: "Oh no! It's heading towards my newly built Twin Towers!"
-TwinTowers: KA-RASH!
-TwinTowers: KA-LONK!
-Huey: "You're not gonna rent any rooms there!"
-Scrooge McDuck: "Hm! But maybe I can attract tourists there?"
-Donald Duck: "Look out!"

The undeniable fact is that 'D.Duck' aka Chino Mariano has been lying to me all along. He is - at best - a failed musician turned into a fraud and a compulsive liar, luckily supported by a splendid and courageous wife who, evidently, sustains the Mariano family all by herself.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread postby brianv on Thu May 19, 2011 10:45 pm

http://www.forbes.se/historia.shtml

Wow, they actually mangaed to come last in the Eurovision, no mean feat I assure you! Deux Points! :lol:

http://www.forbes.se/1977.shtml
brianv

Unread postby fbenario on Fri May 20, 2011 12:40 am

simonshack wrote:Image
Chino Mariano - aka "D.Duck"

He thinks he's SO smart and trustworthy and authoritative. What a moron.

And that band BrianV describes is so wretched. Finishing last at Eurovision was a compliment to their swill.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8uQJ8mFKQE

Swill by a shill. He's a failure and needs to reimburse all funds his handlers paid him over the years.
fbenario

Unread postby antipodean on Fri May 20, 2011 1:27 am

And that band BrianV describes is so wretched. Finishing last at Eurovision was a compliment to their swill.

Guys ! please lets have a little perspective here. Only 3 years previously the Eurovision song contest, was won by what I consider to be one of the most silliest songs ever written, obviously written for the live audience which it was to play to, so as to garner applause with it's patriotic lyrics & suck in the judges. The rest as they say is history.

My my, at waterloo napoleon did surrender
Oh yeah, and I have met my destiny in quite a similar way
The history book on the shelf
Is always repeating itself

Waterloo - I was defeated, you won the war
Waterloo - promise to love you for ever more
Waterloo - couldn’t escape if I wanted to
Waterloo - knowing my fate is to be with you
Waterloo - finally facing my waterloo

My my, I tried to hold you back but you were stronger
Oh yeah, and now it seems my only chance is giving up the fight
And how could I ever refuse
I feel like I win when I lose

And how could I ever refuse
I feel like I win when I lose

Waterloo - finally facing my waterloo
antipodean

Unread postby RoyBean on Fri May 20, 2011 5:00 am

Quack Quack???
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrocJBao ... re=related
(@ 2:28)

Världen var en stor estrad
Och där stod vi rad i rad
Njöt av varje fin ballad
Yeah yeah yeah...

how catchy :lol:

---
quack
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WeOQMwKxlI&feature=fvsr
Last edited by RoyBean on Fri May 20, 2011 5:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
RoyBean

Unread postby RoyBean on Fri May 20, 2011 5:24 am

antipodean wrote:

Guys ! please lets have a little perspective here. Only 3 years previously the Eurovision song contest, was won by what I consider to be one of the most silliest songs ever written, obviously written for the live audience which it was to play to, so as to garner applause with it's patriotic lyrics & suck in the judges. The rest as they say is history.

The Swedish pop acts got a thing for melody ya know, and ABBA seemed to be pretty good at it I guess. so lyrics are secondary... they coulda been singin about mouthwash and won that contest :D
RoyBean

Unread postby Terence.drew on Fri May 20, 2011 9:06 am

"Quack Quack" . . says one Northern Irish duck to the other..

(In Northern Irish Accent) " I am going as quack as I can"
Terence.drew

Unread postby fbenario on Sat May 21, 2011 12:39 am

antipodean wrote:
My my, at waterloo napoleon did surrender

In 1974 I was age-12 and living in Oxford, England. I actually remember watching the '74 Eurovision show, and seeing Abba do this song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3FsVeMz1F5c
fbenario

PreviousNext

Return to THE LIVING ROOM