ENDEAVOUR - the 30-year Space Shuttle hoax

If NASA faked the moon landings, does the agency have any credibility at all? Was the Space Shuttle program also a hoax? Is the International Space Station another one? Do not dismiss these hypotheses offhand. Check out our wider NASA research and make up your own mind about it all.
AlexJones

Re: ENDEAVOUR - and the spaced-out NASA efforts

Unread post by AlexJones »

Heiwa wrote:I assume stupid questions are welcome, Simon? I wonder how this funny Shuttle is maneouvered up in space with no air. I understand the Shuttle is accelerated to a high velocity v1 and then approaches the space station that has velocity v2. In order not to collide with the space station the Shuttle must slow down (or speed up) to same velocity v2. But how it is done? I only see three big jet (?) or rocket engines at the end of the Shuttle. They can of course provide plenty force to accelerate the Shuttle fwd (why I cannot gather) but wouldn’t it be better to have six engines – each one facing fwd/aft/up/down/right left for better control? In 3D space!
Thats a very good point how does it move in 3d space? I think if you apply any energy you need the exact opposite to cancel out and stabilize, can you imagine the complexity and fuel use to get that right. Its mind boggling, not to mention that tons of shuttle are not in zero gravity like what NASA make out. Its in low earth orbit and is always falling back to earth, the biggest mistake everyone makes is to call that outer space when it isn't. So you would need power to keep a true course around the earth and the most advanced automatic avionics imaginable to position yourself. I have a hard time believing they can dock with another object without crashing into it.
Last edited by AlexJones on Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Makkonen

Unread post by Makkonen »

The 'cartoon' shots really look like something out of a late 90s/early 00s PC game...
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

AlexJones wrote: I have a hard time believing they can dock with another object without crashing into it.
(...)
You would need to track both objects from the ground and plot the journey between the two. Still would be hard with the difficulties mentioned before with speed and maneuverability.
Well, Alex - it seems to be child's play for the Shuttle to dock with the ISS ... by the look of it ! :P

Image(4X speed)
STS-134 Space Shuttle Endeavour Final docking at the ISS: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rf5MlQYbsCc

All done smoothly at an average speed of 27,274 km/h ! How cool is that? B)
The station (...) travels at an average speed of 27,724 km (17,227 mi) per hour.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internatio ... ce_Station

*********************************************************************************************************

"Wish you were here" - played to the astronaughts courtesy of the TV networks: http://www.archive.org/details/Internat ... onCreatesA :rolleyes:

The in-your-face NASA hoaxes ignominiously administered to the unsuspecting public cannot get more disturbingly transparent - once you develop a decent, streetwise sort of awareness of them. This is my current opinion and stance on this matter, consolidated by a full month of non-stop research - as expounded in this thread. Thanks again to everyone contributing here in constructive fashion - let us proceed and get to the bottom of this gigantic farce. Have I already made my mind up that NASA is joke? Yes. Do I know how far-reaching it is - and how it is structured to be such an enduring one? Not yet.
AlexJones

Unread post by AlexJones »

Whilst hurtling through space they manage to dock with that precision. The whole thing wobbles when it comes together for effect. It's like watching machines having sex :D That must be the boldest lot of nonsense ever! :rolleyes: I'm not buying thats how it's done. no way!!! There's so many technical reasons why this wouldn't work. Fake for sure, there's no going back now. I'll be looking at every video and picture NASA have ever published to see if any of it is real.
reel.deal
DELETED THEIR OWN POSTS :(

MARS - and spaced-out NASA

Unread post by reel.deal »

TRIP TO MARS, ANYONE ? :P

http://www.boston.com/bigpicture/2009/1 ... capes.html

November 6, 2009 Email to a friend Permalink

Martian landscapes
Since 2006, NASA's Mars Reconnaissance Orbiter (MRO) has been orbiting Mars, :huh: currently circling approximately 300 km (187 mi) above the Martian surface. ;) On board the MRO is HiRISE, the High Resolution Imaging Science Experiment camera, which has been photographing the planet for several years now at resolutions as fine as mere inches per pixel. :blink: Collected here is a group of images from HiRISE over the past few years, in either false color or grayscale :rolleyes: , showing intricate details of landscapes both familiar and alien ;) , from the surface of our neighboring planet, Mars. I invite you to take your time looking through these, imagining :unsure: the settings - very cold, dry and distant, yet real. :P (35 photos total)
simonshack
Administrator

IS THE NASA STAFF A BUNCH OF SIMULATED PEOPLE?

While browsing through the NASA image galleries, I bumped into 4 group photos of the NASA staff - portraying the people supposedly in charge of the Space Shuttle management. The question I had in my mind was, naturally: "Since the Space Shuttle Program is a hoax, what about the people behind it?" Here's a link to these 4 group portraits, purportedly shot in Mike Leinbach's 'launch control' office. Please take a cursory look at these 4 group photos - just to get an idea of what I have been analyzing:

NASA SPACE SHUTTLE STAFF PHOTOS:
http://spaceflight.nasa.gov/gallery/ima ... age64.html

My motivation was of course to investigate whether the NASA Space Shuttle staff was a credible lot of human beings. This, due to the fact that NASA (the Never Authentic Simulation Agency) has been roundly exposed as a fraudulent organization specializing in photographic forgery - ever since 1969 and the ridiculously fake moon landings.

As we compare the two below group photos (obviously meant to have been shot on separate/different days), we may find 13 people in virtually the same positions (within a foot or so), with the same posture, body angle (but N°2 and N°12), and facial expressions. T-h-i-r-t-e-e-n (plus one - the man with the red arrow!!!) "X" and "Y" and "Z" are the exceptions (they are several feet apart) but they still feature identical poses and facial expressions. And 'Granma' too. Simple and straightforward question: What are the odds of all this occuring - in the real world?

Now, for the purpose of this analysis - and its clarity, I have given names to the faces portrayed in these NASA group photos. Here is "Joseph" - as he appears in two group photos, obviously meant to have been shot on different days:

You may think it is just a coincidence that Joseph pulled that same pose and expression on both occasions - so let's get on.
Here is "EVA", portrayed on different days with her NASA colleagues:

Good. So let's take a look now at another pair of cropped views from these NASA group photos.
Here we have "Aaron", "Christian" and "Angela" - all three pictured together on two different occasions:

Of course, this may all be a matter of happenstance/coincidence. So let's look at another pair of group photos. This time, we have as many as 9 NASA employees pictured within the same camera lens area. This, in spite of being photos obviously meant to have been shot on different days. Just look at them, compare them and give it a thought - this is a pretty serious matter, in my honest opinion:

Just to finish this off - let's say hello to Norbert, the nerdy-looking NASA employee who always pulls the same face to the camera:

It's up to you to decide if this NASA staff is credible or not. I believe that they are nothing but fictitious, computer-generated entities - a bunch of characters shuffled around in the digital domain to represent the "NASA staff"..
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

I think your "Mae" is different from the other "Mae".

Other than that, I see what you are talking about; even the little props are moved without altering much in appearance. Somebody just supposedly slid that flag over so smoothly ... ? :)

Rather, your second "Mae" looks more like this strange woman-thing in the background:

nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

It might not be needed to fake people considering that this sort of fakery requires scientists at work anyway. But the shots have something spooky, if anything because I am not at all impressed by these faces, considering we are supposed to be in presence of top scientists. We shouldn't judge a book by his cover, you say? Well, maybe, but we do it all the time so there must be something to it. I expected to get a stronger vibe of experience and wisdom and carisma from these expressions, like you would expect from people who are highly focused, and socially highly rewarded.

The two desks are different because they belong to two different rooms

smaller room:
http://spaceflight.nasa.gov/gallery/ima ... 050351.jpg
bigger room:
http://spaceflight.nasa.gov/gallery/ima ... 048398.jpg
but, can you believe it that the screens are actually projection screens? Can't they afford big ass displays with their fancy budgets?

I lol'd when I saw the notorious faked image of the rising earth hanging from the wall here:
http://spaceflight.nasa.gov/gallery/ima ... 050134.jpg
to think that we are supposed to look up to these people because they know best :rolleyes:
simonshack
Administrator

hoi.polloi wrote:I think your "Mae" is different from the other "Mae".
Yes - you are absoultely right about Mae. Last night I was going to correct that but crashed to bed before managing to do so. <_<
(Edit: have erased 'Mae' now.)
nonhocapito wrote:
I expected to get a stronger vibe of experience and wisdom and carisma from these expressions, like you would expect from people who are highly focused, and socially highly rewarded.
I see exactly what you mean - and this was in fact my very first impression when seeing these faces.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

I've never quite understood - or felt that they adequately explained - the need for dozens of people watching little screens?

Is each person theoretically assigned one part of the ship's sensors to watch? Or is it more like a Dungeons and Dragons game with a bunch of narrators patiently introducing fake scenarios for the "astronauts" to "respond to" while they are off in the other room somewhere? I would like the system explained. Now that we have allegedly "won the Cold War thanks to Kissinger" where is the documentary on History Channel explaining the intricacies of a launch?
BNSF9647

Re: MARS - and spaced-out NASA

Unread post by BNSF9647 »

reel.deal wrote:TRIP TO MARS, ANYONE ? :P

http://www.boston.com/bigpicture/2009/1 ... capes.html

November 6, 2009 Email to a friend Permalink

Martian landscapes
Since 2006, NASA's Mars Reconnaissance Orbiter (MRO) has been orbiting Mars, :huh: currently circling approximately 300 km (187 mi) above the Martian surface. ;) On board the MRO is HiRISE, the High Resolution Imaging Science Experiment camera, which has been photographing the planet for several years now at resolutions as fine as mere inches per pixel. :blink: Collected here is a group of images from HiRISE over the past few years, in either false color or grayscale :rolleyes: , showing intricate details of landscapes both familiar and alien ;) , from the surface of our neighboring planet, Mars. I invite you to take your time looking through these, imagining :unsure: the settings - very cold, dry and distant, yet real. :P (35 photos total)

You beat me to it, did anyone start a thread on the fake mars missions yet?
simonshack
Administrator

hoi.polloi wrote:I've never quite understood - or felt that they adequately explained - the need for dozens of people watching little screens?
(...)
...where is the documentary on History Channel explaining the intricacies of a launch?
Here are some explanations from the Launch director himself:
Leinbach: Shuttle's "Button-Pusher"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=900J_ODhap4
(are those people around him giggling stupidly for a reason? Or in embarassment?)

Some frantic Launch Team activity here :
STS-133 Launch Team Practices Liftoff Procedures
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpydgvoo7x8

Dear BNSG9647,

You are kindly requested to introduce yourself here: http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=838
Also, please know that the cluesforum deals primarily with investigating media fakery in past events - and not so much with predicting the future or much less - uh - tarot card reading. There's already plenty of 'work' to do exposing the many hoaxes - past and present - without engaging in debates/speculations about "what's next?". I merged your thread ("what do you think will happen at the 2012 London Olympics?") in one of the few threads looking ahead in time ( http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=912 ) but please refrain from opening topics on the basis of one or the other question you may have. You may use the "CHATBOX" for that. Thanks - and welcome on board.
simonshack
Administrator

WONDERBOLT dropping-sequence of STS129:

I love it how the colors change just before the bolt drops. "Let there be light!" :lol:

The original video, in fact, also 'JUMPS' at almost that precise moment. Here's a screencap of that odd video glitch:

Note: for some reason, this glitch doesn't show up in the above animated gif linked from Gifsoup.com. To see it, you will have to go here: http://www.septclues.com/SPACE%20SHUTTL ... GLITCH.JPG - or simply watch carefully the original NASA Television video on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zsJpUCWfyPE (at 10:03)

Why does this glitch occurs only once in the entire 11min32sec long video ? And exactly as the bolt drops?... Only the Lords in Heaven know! :blink:
Perhaps just ... an extraordinary coincidence? Or maybe the Wonderbolt really has some sort of mystical powers?...

Wait - I know: The video is a digital computer animation. A total fraud.

You are all welcome to submit an alternative no-nonsense, logical, plausible and satisfactory explanation.
simonshack
Administrator

IS THE NASA STAFF A BUNCH OF SIMULATED PEOPLE? (2)

Let's take another look - with fresher eyes - at the NASA staff pictures. As we compare these two photos, obviously meant to have been shot on different days, we may find 13 people in virtually the same positions (within a foot or so), with the same posture, body angle (but N°2 and N°12), and facial expressions. T-h-i-r-t-e-e-n (plus one - the man with the red arrow!!!)

"X" and "Y" and "Z" are the exceptions (they are several feet apart) but they still feature identical poses and facial expressions. And 'Granma' too.

Simple and straightforward question: What are the odds of this occuring - in the real world?

Just try and focus on 1, 7 and 13 and ask yourself: what are the ODDS of the three of them (who are not standing behind their own desks) to be pictured, on two different days, in the exact same locatios and poses and expressions? Note also the computer screens behind lady N°1 - and the computer screens on the top right of the two images : is it just me, or do most appear to be displaying identical 'content' ?

For best resolution images of these group photos, please go to:
NASA SPACE SHUTTLE STAFF PHOTOS:
http://spaceflight.nasa.gov/gallery/ima ... age64.html

So - what can we conclude about this? Thanks for contributing with your best thoughts.

(Please scroll up this page for more detailed analyses of this NASA crowd)
reel.deal
DELETED THEIR OWN POSTS :(

ENDEAVOUR - spaced-out

Unread post by reel.deal »

QUESTFORSTARS.COM :P

Student Balloon Photographs Shuttle Endeavour's Launch Into Orbit

SPACE.com Staff
Date: 16 May 2011 Time: 04:38 PM ET

http://www.space.com/11683-shuttle-ende ... hotos.html

This picture, taken at an altitude of about 64,000 feet by a balloon launched as part of a student project,
shows NASA's space shuttle Endeavour streaking toward space on its final STS-134 mission.

The balloon's earlier launch time allowed the payload to be in position at an altitude of approximately
100,000 feet (almost 30,500 meters) to witness Endeavour's supersonic streak beyond the stratosphere.

AT 64,000 feet. APPROXIMATELY 100,000 feet (almost 30,500 meters).

AT 64,000 feet.

:P