Musings about "The Big Picture"

Historical insights & thoughts about the world we live in - and the social conditioning exerted upon us by past and current propaganda.
simonshack
Administrator

Musings about "The Big Picture"

Unread post by simonshack »

Admin notice (simon): I have merged into this new topic a series of posts from the
"Aimi Eguchi" thread http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=972
and the
"Memorial Scams" thread http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... &start=480

I felt those posts needed to be gathered into their own topic - due to their converging contents. I have called it "Musings about the Big Picture".

I suggest this topic be dedicated to all thoughts and matters related to the murky wheelings and dealings - past, present and future - of the "powers that be" (for lack of a better description, sorry) and whether it is part of a wider, sinister plan or not. In any case, here is the place we may discuss it all - from its historical outlooks to its social implications. Please let not this discourse take on 'fearmongering' overtones - or turn into generic/alarmist 'NWO gloom hysteria', the sort of which Alex Jones & co relish to engage in (to keep us all snugly petrified). Allow me to copy/paste an old quote of mine just to sum up my stance on this particular subject: "In my mind, future generations will despise us all if we don't have the guts to expose the evil resident in our contemporary rulers. We will be derided throughout history if we fail to expose the tricks they are playing on us. Enjoy life while doing this - a strong, positive spirit is the key to defeat its darker sides."
guivre

Unread post by guivre »

(Admin notice: Continued from this topic ): http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=972
Dcopymope wrote:
Which is what they want us to believe. Its amazing the kind of bullshit people fall for.
It's good to question authority, but restraint is good too. When you start to build fantasies on top of real questions that have no obvious answer, you can get a little out of control. It happens a LOT and seems to be exploited by the controlled truth movement.

The black budget has a lot more to do with funding CIA projects all over the world than science fiction.
Dcopymope
Banned

Unread post by Dcopymope »

nonhocapito wrote:
Dcopymope wrote:Which is what they want us to believe. Its amazing the kind of bullshit people fall for.
I think this secret advancement is just unsubstantiated rumor. There is no base to it. Sure there must be secret military projects implementing secret technologies, secret weapons, secret drugs and whatnot. We can imagine there are. But there is no reason to believe that this is like a parallel science, "handed down 30 years later" to the public: it is just big projects with big funds. Nothing a big corporation couldn't do, investing the same resources. Besides, today's corporations have more money than the military, and whatever they discover they use to make money, which also means that patents are sold all the time.

However, when it comes to virtual reality, I don't even see in what occasions such 30-years-advanced-technologies could be used.
I mean, if not with 9/11, if not with Apollo, if apparently not even with more recent NASA projects that seem to suffer the same flaws of today's technology: Then where this alleged incredible creative/deceiving power is being used exactly?

(And, while we're there, do you think this 30-years-advancement applies to robots too? holograms? invisibility? Space travel? I say NO: humanity isn't that stupid. We notice things. There are no humanoid robots walking among us, no holograms that look real, no cloaking devices predator-style, no anti-gravitational spaceships... There are old tricks that get better, but there are also more people 'awake' during the persuasion rituals.)
All assumptions with no backing to any of it, I however can back my argument of how our entire perception of technology or science is literary kept in the past. The quote below is from an article written in the Cosmopolitan Magazine, from february of 1929.
Babies will be produced by chemists in laboratories.
The entire institution of marriage will be changed.
We will all live to be 150.
No one will need to work more than two hours a day.
Agriculture will be abolished—except as a hobby—and all foodstuffs will be produced synthetically.
Man will be able to alter the geography or climate of the world.
Coal-mining will be an extinct industry.
A forty-eight-hour day will come into being by retarding the rotations of the earth.
Sitting in our homes we will see and hear events the world over.
Source: Save This for Your Children's Children - Cosmopolitan Magazine (Feb 1929)

As Alan Watt points out in his blurb in the links below, this stuff is being presented to us today as if its new science when in fact its all obsolete. We were supposed to believe this was all "new" back then like we are supposed to believe its all cutting edge science today, and some of the stuff discussed in that article has already happened.

ALAN WATT BLURB -
"NOTHING NEW UNDER THE SUN":
http://www.alanwattsentientsentinel.eu/ ... 182007.mp3

Transcript of the blurb: http://www.alanwattsentientsentinel.eu/ ... 82007.html
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

Dcopymope wrote:
Agriculture will be abolished—except as a hobby—and all foodstuffs will be produced synthetically.
A forty-eight-hour day will come into being by retarding the rotations of the earth.
Sorry but that article from 1929 makes very little sense to me. All that it proves is that our idea of futuristic progress isn't changed much. The earth rotation slowed down? Babies produced in laboratories? Coal mining will be extinct? Live to be 150? Agriculture abolished? None of these things happened almost 90 years later. What's that tell you? It tells me that we sometimes like to think of our science as something that can everything, to the point that when we don't see the expected progress around us, we assume the inventions are being kept from us. Maybe it is true if money are involved, like with a cure, or with electric cars or whatever. But it is not "secret science", it's just market manipulation.
The truth is that it is still impossible today to do without agriculture, without a uterus, without putting a lot of work hours into our lives. We didn't go to the Moon, we didn't cure cancer, we don't have world peace, etc.
Isn't Alan Watts one of Alex Jones' friends BTW? The bunch of guys who swear the elite wants to exterminate us all? All they care for is to scare us shitless.

Which, by the way, seem to be the feeling of this "Earl of Birkenhead" who wrote the piece in 1929. This is how he ends his article:
As you are reading this words, some disinterested researcher may detonate an atomic explosion which will involve the world and reduce it to a flaring vortex of incandescent gas.
Before you think this is an eerie "prediction", though, you must know that after WWI there was a lot of talking about the ultimate bomb that would destroy everything. The world had witnessed (or was being told) of all these new weapons WWI had brought and it was only natural to imagine extreme consequences. In fact, the great italian novel "Zeno's Conscience" (1924) ends with almost the same words (sorry I couldn't find an english translation, maybe I will translate this bit myself tomorrow):
Quando i gas velenosi non basteranno piú, un uomo fatto come tutti gli altri, nel segreto di una stanza di questo mondo, inventerà un esplosivo incomparabile, in confronto al quale gli esplosivi attualmente esistenti saranno considerati quali innocui giocattoli. Ed un altro uomo fatto anche lui come tutti gli altri, ma degli altri un po' piú ammalato, ruberà tale esplosivo e s'arrampicherà al centro della terra per porlo nel punto ove il suo effetto potrà essere il massimo. Ci sarà un'esplosione enorme che nessuno udrà e la terra ritornata alla forma di nebulosa errerà nei cieli priva di parassiti e di malattie.
Dcopymope
Banned

nonhocapito wrote:
Dcopymope wrote:
Sorry but that article from 1929 makes very little sense to me. All that it proves is that our idea of futuristic progress isn't changed much. The earth rotation slowed down? Babies produced in laboratories? Coal mining will be extinct? Live to be 150? Agriculture abolished? None of these things happened almost 90 years later. What's that tell you? It tells me that we sometimes like to think of our science as something that can everything, to the point that when we don't see the expected progress around us, we assume the inventions are being kept from us. Maybe it is true if money are involved, like with a cure, or with electric cars or whatever. But it is not "secret science", it's just market manipulation.
The truth is that it is still impossible today to do without agriculture, without a uterus, without putting a lot of work hours into our lives. We didn't go to the Moon, we didn't cure cancer, we don't have world peace, etc.
Isn't Alan Watts one of Alex Jones' friends BTW? The bunch of guys who swear the elite wants to exterminate us all? All they care for is to scare us shitless.
Well, as far the advancement of technology is concerned, my points been proven. Do the elite want to exterminate us? Well, the 'elite' as they are typically called make no secret they do and the stats show that they are, slowly in a controlled fashion through the soft kill method, at the moment at least. I personally don't give a damn if this scares you shitless, facts are the facts regardless of who is discussing it or whether or not it sends chills down your spine.
nonhocapito

Dcopymope wrote:Do the elite want to exterminate us? Well, the 'elite' as they are typically called make no secret they do and the stats show that they are, slowly in a controlled fashion through the soft kill method, at the moment at least. I personally don't give a damn if this scares you shitless, facts are the facts regardless of who is discussing it or whether or not it sends chills down your spine.
This is getting off topic, anyway... Facts are facts? What facts do you have in support of the idea that humanity is being exterminated? Is your town getting depopulated? Are old people disappearing? Have people stopped making babies? "Slowly in a controlled fashion" doesn't work if people keep making babies. Maybe it works for other purposes, for example to get people sick in order to keep big pharma happy. Make money. Not exterminate humanity. The power of the elite comes from the numbers they rule and prey on. Who are they going to rule and manipulate and make money off once humanity is exterminated? The greater impoverishment would be for the people of this world to disappear, and the elite knows this very well. Even and especially if they think of themselves as earthly gods.
They say we are almost seven billions. Maybe it's a lie, I certainly haven't counted people myself. But if they say we are all being slowly killed, hey, maybe that's a lie too.
pshea38
Banned

Unread post by pshea38 »

The means is one thing.
The motivation is another.
For all our sakes, we need to concentrate on the who and the why,
now that we are definitive on the how.

Else, what use?

How serious is the threat?
How immediate are the plans?

For all the risk,
there must be a master plan.

When in immediate danger, i would focus on the task at hand, rather than
dwelling on the means by which my adversary has deceived me in order for us to have
arrived at this point.

With all that is going on, Who doesn't sense immediate danger?
chuck22

Unread post by chuck22 »

pshea38 wrote:The means is one thing. The motivation is another. For all our sakes, we need to concentrate on the who and the why, now that we are definative on the how. Else, what use? How serious is the threat? How immediate are the plans? For all the risk, there must be a master plan. When in immediate danger, i would focus on the task at hand, rather than dwelling on the means by which my adversary has deceived me in order for us to have arrived at this point. With all that is going on, Who doesn't sense immediate danger?

Well a letter that has been dismissed as "Conspiracy" and "Nonsense" from Albert Pike in the late 1800's said this:

"The First World War must be brought about in order to permit the Illuminati to overthrow the power of the Czars in Russia and of making that country a fortress of atheistic Communism. The divergences caused by the "agentur" (agents) of the Illuminati between the British and Germanic Empires will be used to foment this war. At the end of the war, Communism will be built and used in order to destroy the other governments and in order to weaken the religions."
"The Second World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences between the Fascists and the political Zionists. This war must be brought about so that Nazism is destroyed and that the political Zionism be strong enough to institute a sovereign state of Israel in Palestine. During the Second World War, International Communism must become strong enough in order to balance Christendom, which would be then restrained and held in check until the time when we would need it for the final social cataclysm."
"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion...We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time."

William Guy Carr who exposed this correspondence was born June 2, 1895 and died October 2, 1959. Feel free to look him up...he's been dismissed as a conspiracy theorist and one who made all of this up. With such a title assigned him from that time, I knew straight away that I stumbled upon someone telling the truth. The World War III part is very very eye brow raising indeed...you know planted operatives burning Korans and such in the supposed name of Christianity...and Muslims supposedly blowing up our buildings. Let the truth prevail. AMEN

Ephesians 6:12 "For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high [places]."
Gracist
Banned

Unread post by Gracist »

nonhocapito wrote:
Dcopymope wrote:Do the elite want to exterminate us? Well, the 'elite' as they are typically called make no secret they do and the stats show that they are, slowly in a controlled fashion through the soft kill method, at the moment at least. I personally don't give a damn if this scares you shitless, facts are the facts regardless of who is discussing it or whether or not it sends chills down your spine.
This is getting off topic, anyway... Facts are facts? What facts do you have in support of the idea that humanity is being exterminated? Is your town getting depopulated? Are old people disappearing? Have people stopped making babies? "Slowly in a controlled fashion" doesn't work if people keep making babies. Maybe it works for other purposes, for example to get people sick in order to keep big pharma happy. Make money. Not exterminate humanity. The power of the elite comes from the numbers they rule and prey on. Who are they going to rule and manipulate and make money off once humanity is exterminated? The greater impoverishment would be for the people of this world to disappear, and the elite knows this very well. Even and especially if they think of themselves as earthly gods.
They say we are almost seven billions. Maybe it's a lie, I certainly haven't counted people myself. But if they say we are all being slowly killed, hey, maybe that's a lie too.
Well here is just one tiny example of the facts that there are ongoing efforts at culling the population: http://www.wral.com/news/state/nccapitol/story/9761898/

Slowly and in a controlled fashion seems to be working just fine. Western nations are in population decline with Italy being one of the most obvious examples as its reproduction rate is now under replacement level (less than two children born per family.) People may still be having babies but not at levels for much growth or even to sustain populations in some places. In my life (only 23 years) I've noticed a dramatic increase in the amount of illness in the people around me. Which of course means that pharma is making money from the chronic illness but at the same time their depopulation agenda is pushed because their "cures" also kill. For instance giving people with cancer radioactive solutions directly into their bloodstream via the heart or giving antidepressants that lead to suicide.

Have you seen "The Disappearing Male" that shows how much sperm counts have dropped in recent decades? The powers that be have known for years the certain chemicals they make sure to put in the food/water cause sterility.

They actively promote homosexuality because homo relationships produce no offspring.

They actively promote abortion, birth control, and even now in girls magazines there are articles from 18-19 year old girls talking about how they chose to get sterilized so they can have fun their whole lives and not worry about having children. I personally know lots of girls around my age who have been brainwashed into not wanting children or only wanting one at the most (and who look down on women with more than one as disgusting and selfish) because they believe there are too many people in the world, etc, etc... A lot of them also support the idea of state child licenses so only approved women would be allowed to have an approved number of children if the government gave them a license to do so. Just like science czar Eric Holdren wrote about in his book "Human Ecology" where he says sterilants should be added to the water supplies and all girls should be implanted with birth control before puberty only to be removed with government permission to have a government approved number of children.

They actively promote promiscuity because their research showed that the earlier people became sexually active and the more partners they had the less likely they would be able to form permanent bonds with a single person. This was all part of the destruction of the family with is one facet of the depopulation agenda.

I think the facts for the slow extermination of humanity are abundant if you look and connect the dots. Some of their methods might not be apparently related to eugenics at first (like homosexuality promotion) but upon study they become obvious. They had to take it underground (naming it "crypto-eugenics") so people wouldn't figure out what was happening until its too late.
warriorhun

Unread post by warriorhun »

Dear Chuck22 and all,

As per Albert Pike, and his 3 world wars, I'd like to add the following observations.
1. Albert Pike died in 1891.
2. Theodor Hertzl wrote his book "Der Judenstaat" in 1895 which started the Zionist movement.
3. The Russian Social Democratic Labour Party was established in 1898 , from which the Bolshevik fraction called themselves Communist Party since 1918.
4. Nazism, ie. National Socialism was the German way of recovering after the deadly defeat of WW2, led by der Führer Mann, while Fascism was a different way of dealing with the communist threat in Italy by the unforgettable Benito Mussolini. Both movements started in the 1920s. The Nazism equals Fascism BS, that they are synonimes, was used by the Stalinist Soviet-Union first, because they disliked the word "Socialist" in NSDAP, so they decided to use the term Fascist regarding the Nazis, too.
5. As far as I know, even the "First World War" was called the Great War, or the '14-'18 War, before the Second made it sense to call it First.

See my problem with the timings and the alleged use of future phrases in a past text?
What do you think?
nonhocapito

Gracist wrote:Slowly and in a controlled fashion seems to be working just fine. Western nations are in population decline with Italy being one of the most obvious examples as its reproduction rate is now under replacement level (less than two children born per family.) People may still be having babies but not at levels for much growth or even to sustain populations in some places. In my life (only 23 years) I've noticed a dramatic increase in the amount of illness in the people around me. Which of course means that pharma is making money from the chronic illness but at the same time their depopulation agenda is pushed because their "cures" also kill. For instance giving people with cancer radioactive solutions directly into their bloodstream via the heart or giving antidepressants that lead to suicide.

Have you seen "The Disappearing Male" that shows how much sperm counts have dropped in recent decades? The powers that be have known for years the certain chemicals they make sure to put in the food/water cause sterility.

They actively promote homosexuality because homo relationships produce no offspring.

They actively promote abortion, birth control, and even now in girls magazines there are articles from 18-19 year old girls talking about how they chose to get sterilized so they can have fun their whole lives and not worry about having children. I personally know lots of girls around my age who have been brainwashed into not wanting children or only wanting one at the most (and who look down on women with more than one as disgusting and selfish) because they believe there are too many people in the world, etc, etc... A lot of them also support the idea of state child licenses so only approved women would be allowed to have an approved number of children if the government gave them a license to do so. Just like science czar Eric Holdren wrote about in his book "Human Ecology" where he says sterilants should be added to the water supplies and all girls should be implanted with birth control before puberty only to be removed with government permission to have a government approved number of children.

They actively promote promiscuity because their research showed that the earlier people became sexually active and the more partners they had the less likely they would be able to form permanent bonds with a single person. This was all part of the destruction of the family with is one facet of the depopulation agenda.

I think the facts for the slow extermination of humanity are abundant if you look and connect the dots. Some of their methods might not be apparently related to eugenics at first (like homosexuality promotion) but upon study they become obvious. They had to take it underground (naming it "crypto-eugenics") so people wouldn't figure out what was happening until its too late.
I don't deny rising illnesses and similar things. I explain them with the chemical-laden life we lead. With the absurd habit people have of washing with chemical soap their entire body everyday. With the food being chemically produced and regulated. With the cities, being polluted by the manifestation of our laziness and passiveness that are automobiles. With medicine that is so centered on chemistry. With consumerism that makes sure our existence is filled with colorful plastics, and our suburbs with industries producing it. There are many things that are wrong with today's life, but I'm sorry, I don't see any concrete reason to believe these things are strategically designed to "exterminate humanity". They are just quick ways to make bucks. They are the effect of everything that has gone wrong with the rule of corporations over the world.

Besides, c'mon: humanity is rising, as always, not declining. Italians are hardly an example: Young populations, Asians, Africans, South Americans are certainly not declining are they.
As to Italy being the oldest country in the world, I know very well it is. There are historical and political reasons for this to be, tragic reasons: but none of them sounds planned and designed to me. Our aging is an effect of the negligence of our local oligarchy more than everything (as things are going very differently in France, where the average family has almost 3 children). Also, we live longer in Italy because apparently we lead healthier lives, so if Italy was being attacked to be exterminated, I think the strategy isn't working very well.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

They also promote homosexuality because some of them are homosexual. Homosexuality arises naturally just as heterosexuality does. I just wanted to bring that up in case the implication was that GLBT communities were somehow abominations created by evil powers.
If they are promoting promiscuity and also promoting homosexuality, they must be out to destroy the world's boring missionary-style heterosexual couples, I guess?

Sorry, but this sounds a bit "tea party" to me. The 1950's idea of a marriage between a man and a woman being the "perfect ideal" has been thankfully destroying itself for decades.
chuck22

Unread post by chuck22 »

To Warriorhun;

I agree that the observations you've made do in fact bring about date inconsistencies as you've outlined (w/ regards to public awareness). However much can be said about the illuminatis known suppression of events prior to their full developments in the public eye. We can see revelations of such events in the media before it could have possibly been known. Too many in fact to be mere coincidences. I believe it has been coined as "revelation of the method" or something close to those lines which in itself is worthy of study. I'm not here to state matter of fact one way or the other, but so many revelations of 9-11 were injected into the media prior the actual event that it becomes a statistical improbability for them to be mere coincidences. With regards to this particular development (Albert Pike / Willam Guy Carr) it's important to note:

1. The date of the lifespan of William Guy Carr: June 2, 1895 - October 2, 1959 (This in particular conjunction with his uncanny description of Christian vs. Moslem in the The Third World War...Remember, 9-11 is scripted as outed in this website. They control what the Christians see in the U.S. i.e. Fake Media, and they also control what the Muslims see i.e. CIA is Bin Laden and Company.)

I would submit to you that more of what goes on is in fact scripted. It's also a multi-pronged effort: KKK vs. Blacks Muslim vs. Christian Captialist vs. Communist etc..etc..etc... Show a supposed Christian burning a Koran (By the way, not a normal Christian response) and whip up the Muslims against Christians. Show supposed Muslims in supposed planes killing supposed victims and whip up the Christians against the Muslims. All of it is one in the same plan being worked in different layers of society. Order out of Chaos...this is their bigger picture.
Gracist
Banned

Unread post by Gracist »

hoi.polloi wrote:
They also promote homosexuality because some of them are homosexual. Homosexuality arises naturally just as heterosexuality does. I just wanted to bring that up in case the implication was that GLBT communities were somehow abominations created by evil powers.
If they are promoting promiscuity and also promoting homosexuality, they must be out to destroy the world's boring missionary-style heterosexual couples, I guess?

Sorry, but this sounds a bit "tea party" to me. The 1950's idea of a marriage between a man and a woman being the "perfect ideal" has been thankfully destroying itself for decades.
I wasn't trying to make any implications and definitely not trying to sound "tea party!" :o I was just presenting evidence I think supports the idea of ongoing eugenics operations.

But I don't understand why or how the idea of man and woman being married as ideal has been destroying itself "thankfully" for decades. Nothing is perfect but why such harsh terms toward heterosexuality but homosexuality is considered so natural and its good that its replacing "boring" heterosexual relationships? If homosexuality is so normal and good then why would it need the constant promotion to make it seem so great?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... types.html

You're all equal here: Swedish school bans 'him' and 'her' in bid to stop children falling into gender stereotypes

A pre-school in Sweden has decided to stop calling children 'him' or 'her' in a bid to stop them falling into gender stereotypes.

The Egalia preschool, in the Sodermalm district of Stockholm, has made the decision as part of the country efforts to engineer equality between the sexes from childhood.

As well as the decision to stop using the words, the taxpayer-funded school also carefully plans the colour and placement of toys and the choice of books to assure they do not fall into stereotypes.

The school opened last year and is one a mission to break down gender roles - a core mission in the national curriculum for Swedish preschools.

The option to implement the rules is underpinned by a theory that society gives boys an unfair edge.

'Society expects girls to be girlie, nice and pretty and boys to be manly, rough and outgoing,' says Jenny Johnsson, a 31-year-old teacher.

'Egalia gives them a fantastic opportunity to be whoever they want to be.'

At the school, boys and girls play together with a toy kitchen, waving plastic utensils and pretending to cook. One boy hides inside the toy stove, his head popping out through a hole.

Lego bricks and other building blocks are intentionally placed next to the kitchen, to make sure the children draw no mental barriers between cooking and construction.

Meanwhile, nearly all the children's books deal with homosexual couples, single parents or adopted children. There are no 'Snow White,' 'Cinderella' or other fairy tales.

Director Lotta Rajalin notes that Egalia places a special emphasis on fostering an environment tolerant of gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender people.

Rajalin also says the staff also try to help the children discover new ideas when they play.

'A concrete example could be when they're playing 'house' and the role of the mom already is taken and they start to squabble,' she says. 'Then we suggest two moms or three moms and so on.'

Egalia's methods are controversial with Rajalin claiming the staff have received threats from racists apparently upset about the preschool's use of black dolls.

But she says that there's a long waiting list for admission, and that only one couple has pulled a child out of the school.

Jukka Korpi, 44, says he and his wife chose Egalia 'to give our children all the possibilities based on who they are and not on their gender.'

Staff at the school try to shed masculine and feminine references from their speech, including the pronouns him or her – 'han' or 'hon' in Swedish. Instead, they've have adopted the genderless 'hen'.

'We use the word "Hen" for example when a doctor, police, electrician or plumber or such is coming to the kindergarten,' Rajalin says.

'We don't know if it's a he or a she so we just say "Hen is coming around 2 p.m." Then the children can imagine both a man or a woman. This widens their view.'

Jay Belsky, a child psychologist at the University of California, Davis, said he's not aware of any other school like Egalia, and he questioned whether it was the right way to go.

'The kind of things that boys like to do — run around and turn sticks into swords — will soon be disapproved of,' he said.

'So gender neutrality at its worst is emasculating maleness.'
Last edited by Gracist on Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dcopymope
Banned

hoi.polloi wrote:

And if these people get there way you won't even have a right to marry who you want and have as many children as you like unless authorized by the state. Your child won't even have a chance of being born unless that child has a purpose to serve the world state. Yes, obviously people are still having babies, and just as many and in some areas even more are being aborted (which will become mandatory real soon), meaning not as many babies are actually born as perceived. The first thing that happens in the takeover of a nation is demoralization, in order to easily guide them into the sheep pin. You have to destroy that nation’s moral fibre, their traditions, etc, so that it would collapse in of itself, and out of the ashes will come the new world order.

Former KGB agent Yuri Bezmenov explains the process of take down from within

Full version of the video

The Cultural Cold War: The CIA and the World of Arts and Letters

Here is Norman Dodd on the tax exempt foundations and there attempt to merge the Soviet System of Government with that of the west, in preparation for the "third way", which is world government: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUYCBfmIcHM

The Reece Committee: Social Science as a Tool for Control
"There does exist, and has existed for a generation, an international Anglophile network which operates, to some extent, in the way the radical right believes the Communists act. In fact, this network, which we may identify as the Round Table Groups, has no aversion to cooperating with the Communists, or any other groups, and frequently does so. I know of the operations of this network because I have studied it for twenty years and was permitted for two years, in the early 1960's, to examine its papers and secret records. I have no aversion to it and to most of its aims and have, for much of my life, been close to it and to many of its instruments. I have objected, both in the past and recently, to a few of its policies (notably to its belief that England was an Atlantic rather than a European power and must be allied, or even federated, with the United States and must remain isolated from Europe), but in general my chief difference of opinion is that it wishes to remain unknown, and I believe its role in history is significant enough to be known."- Carroll Quigley - Tragedy and Hope
-