ENDEAVOUR - the 30-year Space Shuttle hoax

If NASA faked the moon landings, does the agency have any credibility at all? Was the Space Shuttle program also a hoax? Is the International Space Station another one? Do not dismiss these hypotheses offhand. Check out our wider NASA research and make up your own mind about it all.
simonshack
Administrator

Re: ENDEAVOUR - and the spaced-out NASA efforts

Unread post by simonshack »

Terence.drew wrote:
The Shuttle never returns or is left floating around the Earth but the occupants have all disappeared....

to be continued...

:P
Sounds good, Terence! I'll buy the book!

However, it appears the STS135 'occupants' have a tough enough time already ... not to disappear from their green-screened studio sets! :lol: :lol: :lol: :

CREW AT ATLANTIS (STS135) ROLLOUT: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRVfCTqLLLg (glitch at 14:36)

ImageImage

To be sure, aliens have nothing to do with that 'shape-shifting' arm - it's just a bloody awful greenscreening glitch. (Actually, I suspect it is some more 'sophisticated' glitch than that. Whatever: it is no standard video artifact). Also, check out those preposterous shadows. They are not even standing there. They're not even at the Kennedy Space Center! Mon Dieu, je suis shocked ! :o :blink: :P

The 4 actornauts all take turns to talk with the press - and each one turns around at some stage pointing towards the void. (Supposedly, their Spacecraft is being sloooowly dragged to the launch pad - somewhere behind their backs). Just check out the woman astronaught at 5:10 into the video. "Look how majestic it looks, rolling out to the launch pad! Look at that!" Look! Look! Look there!

Of course, the excruciatingly slow (and totally inane and senseless) roll-out procedure of those Space Shuttles (apparently, it takes 8 hours for them to be dragged to the launch pad from their hangars) is a psy-op in itself, inspired and scripted around Fritz Lang's 1929 movie "Frau im Mond". Why, in our day and age, it should take 8 hours to transfer ANY object for a few miles distance defies not only our belief - it is an outrageous offence to our intelligence.

Fritz Lang's "FRAU IM MOND" (1929)

The SPACE SHUTTLE (2011)
8Xspeed(at least)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CaVLaD4vfBc (from 6:20 onwards...)
reel.deal
DELETED THEIR OWN POSTS :(

Re: ENDEAVOUR - spaced-out SHOOTING STARS

Unread post by reel.deal »

God knows what 'terrain' is supposed to be racing nearer underneath the 'space-shuttle' ?
I've been spinning the virtual globe in 'google-earth' to no avail.
Lets have a stab at it anyway...

Say its IRELAND underneath the shuttles' tail, IRELAND is 275km/171 miles wide.
So then theres a huge lighthouse around 400km S/W, just below a purple hazed BERMUDA, a further
350km away. Above BERMUDA we see WASHINGTON DC another 400km, and NEW YORK CITY at the tip of
the shuttles' left wing. Then the whole 3000 miles wide NORTH AMERICA CONTINENT is squashed
into around about 5 millimetres, a 1/2cm.
Its 4630.91Km from Eureka, California to West Quoddy Head, Maine - 2878 miles.

So, if it 'is' IRELAND in this 'photo', the ATLANTIC OCEAN; from CORK to NEW YORK;
is maybe 1150km, 715 miles. Whereas the actual distance is 5400km - 3355 miles.

So what part of this planet exactly is this shuttle 'photo' supposed to be ?
Anyways, the foreshortening and 'lights' on the 'earth' are
a complete bunch of bullshit...

The perspective should be at least twice as far away as this next "yuriearth" image below,
as the curvature of the 'earth atmosphere' in the shuttle pic looks double further out...

& ANYWAY, YOU CANT HAVE IT BOTH WAYS...

LETS SAY, NA$A SAYS... "NO STARS IN PHOTOS 'CAUSE THEY NEED A 60+ SECONDS EXPOSURE"

FINE. ...OK, SO THEN... EVERY SINGLE LAST VIDEO LONGER THAN 60+ SECONDS...
SHOULD STAR THE WHOLE GALAXY & SOLAR SYSTEM LIT UP LIKE A TIMES SQUARE CHRISTMAS TREE...

as if the 1st photo you'd take WOULDNT be THE "EARTH SURROUNDED BY STARS".
lets call NA$A & remind them they'd better pack the TRIPOD & SHUTTER TIMER-RELEASE CABLE.

oh wait! theres a fixed camera-mount right there...

;)
Dcopymope
Banned

Unread post by Dcopymope »

simonshack wrote: CREW AT ATLANTIS (STS135) ROLLOUT: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRVfCTqLLLg (glitch at 14:36)
I've seen what looks like another glitch in the video at the 17:49 mark. But at the 18:38 mark, you'll see people in the background walking towards the stairs. This to me puts into question of how much of the background is actually a greenscreen, assuming that there is a greenscreen at all. Maybe the people themselves are fake and the backdrop is real, or maybe all of it is fake?
Terence.drew

Unread post by Terence.drew »

A lil bit of fun in the photoshop with the STS 135 mission patch!

Remove the shuttle, move the other bits around, 2 cuts and small resizing and voilà :P

Indulge me for a sec. The mission patch for STS 134.

What are the shuttle and ISS orbiting? NOT the Earth - that is in the background. They are orbiting around an 11 pointed white star ... one must keep one's satanic majesty happy )
The shuttle and ISS are joined in their orbits by an invisible 3rd element whose orbit cuts through Spain Paris and North Africa (?).

Hello Freemasons. Enjoy your trip to space. You are brave men.
simonshack
Administrator

Dcopymope wrote: I've seen what looks like another glitch in the video at the 17:49 mark. But at the 18:38 mark, you'll see people in the background walking towards the stairs. This to me puts into question of how much of the background is actually a greenscreen, assuming that there is a greenscreen at all. Maybe the people themselves are fake and the backdrop is real, or maybe all of it is fake?
Dear Dcopymope,

Thanks for the precious catch (17:49) - good eyes! This is quite interesting. I have captured that frame you mention, and here is what it looks like (compared to an adjacent frame). To be sure, I have never seen such a video glitch in my entire life (for what it's worth):

Glitch frame: (numbers added by me)
Adjacent frame:

See, nowadays it is not just a matter of green-screens (an age-old technique by now). As I have oft mentioned, there are today a wide range of video compositing softwares capable of doing practically anything you like - just watch the latest Hollywood movies. We may well imagine that NASA's imagery team uses the very latest, high-end softwares - some of which aren't even available to the public (well, I know that you know that!). Thus, we can only speculate over glitches such as the one above - showing a series of split blocks of imagery getting shuffled around. Here's what it reminds me of:

The John Adams Visual FX http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTUs7hDq2PA

Now, here we have a (supposed) crossfade, showing the Shuttle blending with the astronaughts - just as the woman turns around, pointing her finger in the void, saying "look! Look at that!" Are we to believe that the crossfade was performed in real time - as the interview went on? Well, perhaps. But in my book, even if the Shuttle shot was inserted at a later stage, it just doesn't look right:
Dcopymope
Banned

simonshack wrote:
Dcopymope wrote: I've seen what looks like another glitch in the video at the 17:49 mark. But at the 18:38 mark, you'll see people in the background walking towards the stairs. This to me puts into question of how much of the background is actually a greenscreen, assuming that there is a greenscreen at all. Maybe the people themselves are fake and the backdrop is real, or maybe all of it is fake?
Dear Dcopymope,

Thanks for the precious catch (17:49) - good eyes! This is quite interesting. I have captured that frame you mention, and here is what it looks like (compared to an adjacent frame). To be sure, I have never seen such a video glitch in my entire life (for what it's worth):

Glitch frame: (numbers added by me)
Adjacent frame:

See, nowadays it is not just a matter of green-screens (an age-old technique by now). As I have oft mentioned, there are today a wide range of video compositing softwares capable of doing practically anything you like - just watch the latest Hollywood movies. We may well imagine that NASA's imagery team uses the very latest, high-end softwares - some of which aren't even available to the public (well, I know that you know that!). Thus, we can only speculate over glitches such as the one above - showing a series of split blocks of imagery getting shuffled around. Here's what it reminds me of:

The John Adams Visual FX http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTUs7hDq2PA

Now, here we have a (supposed) crossfade, showing the Shuttle blending with the astronaughts - just as the woman turns around, pointing her finger in the void, saying "look! Look at that!" Are we to believe that the crossfade was performed in real time - as the interview went on? Well, perhaps. But in my book, even if the Shuttle shot was inserted at a later stage, it just doesn't look right:
After brainstorming through what kind of software they could have possibly used, my conclusion is it may very well be the kind of video composting software that we see in that 'John Adams Visual FX' video, only a far more advanced version of it. It is also a high possibility that they are using a far more advanced version of the tech that was used in the movie Avatar. If so, this means that the people themselves acted this out in a motion capture studio as the movement of the people is too fluid for it to be key framed animation, their likeness was scanned & modeled, the real environment was also scanned for reference and accuracy and created from scratch in some 3d software. This may explain the crossfade seemingly being performed in real time when none of it was really performed in real time at all.
simonshack
Administrator

* latest news*

LAST EVER SHUTTLE LAUNCH PROBABLY DELAYED
...according to payload mission manager, Joe Delai : :rolleyes: (I kid you not!)
From left: NASA Test Director Jeremy Graeber, Payload Mission Manager Joe Delai and Shuttle Weather Officer Kathy Winters

Bad weather threatens last shuttle launch http://www.usatoday.com/tech/science/sp ... ther_n.htm
bostonterrierowner

Unread post by bostonterrierowner »

Maybe the weather will be better on July 11th ? :unsure:
simonshack
Administrator

Well folks,

It looks like STS 135 is go - after all. The weather is being kind, and it should lift off as planned at 11:26 EDT today.

For real Shuttle fans, here's the LIVE stream of the proceedings: http://www.livestream.com/?utm_source=l ... ooterlinks

I am breathless - really really nervous and excited - but hoping for the best!

Is the main fuel pipe going to withstand these alarming vibrations once again - or is it going to shake itself off?

Is the fuel pipe's external o-ring (see yellow arrows) going to slip down the pipe once again - or is it going to stay safely in place?

And is the wonderbolt going to perform as flawlessly as ever, keeping the Shuttle firmly
attached on the main tank and neatly dropping down at the Captain's command?
:lol:
STS 127 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJp-aQYJfGU (watch from 9:20 onwards!)

Last - but not least - will we TV viewers be treated to the fuel pipe's colors
changing JUST AS the wonderbolt drops ? (Both with STS127 and STS129?)

STS 129 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zsJpUCWfyPE (watch from 9:55 onwards!)

OR ARE THEY GOING TO WISEN-UP AND CALL OFF THIS LAUNCH NOW THAT THIS 30-YEAR-OLD FARCE HAS BEEN EXPOSED (in the nick of time) ?
reel.deal
DELETED THEIR OWN POSTS :(

Unread post by reel.deal »

;)
simonshack
Administrator

Well well well, Ladies and Gents....good to see the forum back up again....

It's been an interesting day. I spent it, naturally, following step by step the Live Streaming from the Kennedy Space Center, as the last Space Shuttle Ever was preparing to launch for the last time in history... Meanwhile, I kept typing away my Shuttle fan-mail on this forum.

That is - until this forum was mysteriously shut down, about 40 minutes prior to lift off! (a few of you worriedly e-mailed me confirming this, so I'm not making this up - thanks for caring, guys!). I of course spent the whole morning monitoring and 'honoring' the proceedings with my utmost attention. I was pleased to notice that the traffic on this thread was gaining speed - faster than the Shuttle as it rises to the skies: the view-count of this thread was truly rocketing like never before, steadily approaching the 11.000 mark ! :P

Now, a few minutes before cluesforum went down (with an "Internal Server Error" message), I had noticed with annoyance that gifsoup.com had gone down. Gifsoup just happens to be the place where most of my Space Shuttle imagery research is stored - and so none of my gif's linked from there would show up. I have to add that this is the very first time I've experienced gifsoup going offline in such a total manner (the site sometimes suffers from bandwidth overload - but one's linked gifs will always show up). Fortunately, I've uploaded many of my gifsoup gifs on my own hosting space.

Anyways, that's the tale of my exciting day - I should probably just put down these events to pure coincidence/happenstance - and gentlemanly wish the Shuttle Atlantis and their occupants a happy voyage and an uneventful docking with the ISS - hoping their computers don't let them down too. Go for it, guys! You make America proud! :D
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

I was away from the computer most of the day, but the moment I tried to visit the forum it was down. :angry:
I think the strategy is that while the event is happening and there is media attention, much more people look up for info about the shuttle on the internet. That's when you don't want them to get to cluesforum via google. I think the same thing happened a couple of times during the height of the Libyan "war"...
simonshack
Administrator

simonshack wrote:*
Last - but not least - will we TV viewers be treated to the fuel pipe's colors changing JUST AS the wonderbolt drops ?
(Both with STS127 and STS129?)

(Quoting myself from post above)

NO. This time, the fuel pipe coloring changes (DRAMATICALLY) a few seconds before the wonderbolt drops ... <_<

STS 135 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ioea2daIAgk (watch from 9:13 onwards)

I rest my case. These are only differently-rendered versions of computer graphic composites (a.k.a. "cartoons"). And so are ALL the Space Shuttle images. This should have been (intuitively) obvious to everyone on this forum familiar with fake photography - from the word go. The fact is, it had to be demonstrated and proven beyond any reasonable doubt. I now believe this is the case. Please submit any objections you may have - I will gladly 'defend' my final conclusions about this matter. Have no fear: I don't bite.
Dcopymope
Banned

simonshack wrote:*
Well well well, Ladies and Gents....good to see the forum back up again....

It's been an interesting day. I spent it, naturally, following step by step the Live Streaming from the Kennedy Space Center, as the last Space Shuttle Ever was preparing to launch for the last time in history... Meanwhile, I kept typing away my Shuttle fan-mail on this forum.

That is - until this forum was mysteriously shut down, about 40 minutes prior to lift off! (a few of you worriedly e-mailed me confirming this, so I'm not making this up - thanks for caring, guys!). I of course spent the whole morning monitoring and 'honoring' the proceedings with my utmost attention. I was pleased to notice that the traffic on this thread was gaining speed - faster than the Shuttle as it rises to the skies: the view-count of this thread was truly rocketing like never before, steadily approaching the 11.000 mark ! :P

Now, a few minutes before cluesforum went down (with an "Internal Server Error" message), I had noticed with annoyance that gifsoup.com had gone down. Gifsoup just happens to be the place where most of my Space Shuttle imagery research is stored - and so none of my gif's linked from there would show up. I have to add that this is the very first time I've experienced gifsoup going offline in such a total manner (the site sometimes suffers from bandwidth overload - but one's linked gifs will always show up). Fortunately, I've uploaded many of my gifsoup gifs on my own hosting space.

Anyways, that's the tale of my exciting day - I should probably just put down these events to pure coincidence/happenstance - and gentlemanly wish the Shuttle Atlantis and their occupants a happy voyage and an uneventful docking with the ISS - hoping their computers don't let them down too. Go for it, guys! You make America proud! :D
I would assume that as soon as the view count gets to a certain point they shut the website down momentarily to put the fire out before it spreads, or keep it contained, so to speak, very clever.
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

nonhocapito wrote:I'm not an expert or anything but it doesn't even look like a real creature. I guess it is supposed to be a big-ass locust?

I made a gif of the precious thing:

How about the bugs from the movie Starship Troopers?