Influences of Israel and Zionism

Historical insights & thoughts about the world we live in - and the social conditioning exerted upon us by past and current propaganda.
bostonterrierowner

Re: Influences of Israel and Zionism

Unread post by bostonterrierowner »

I'm not sure if I agree with you that MSM reports on Israeli crimes more than say 9-11 or other stuff that we aren't supposed to know
I didnt mean media covering israeli crimes actually calling them "crimes" :) In general media attention given to for example another jewish settlement expansion on palestinian land or "anti-terror" operation in Gaza is is usually spinned to make it look as something its not. I mean outright , unjustified and criminal violence . In that sense people can sense this spin hence all coverage of Israel-Palestine endless war is not in Israel's interest. In this way we are being exposed to jewsish state's lets call it mildy wrongdoings . People in Poland with all this history baggage know who the real culprit is in this game despite pro-Israeli media bias. I think its at least true for my and older generations. Youngsters are unfortunately severely brainwashed so in vast majority they think what lady Gaga or MTV tell them to think :)

Regarding reel.deal's take on the subject meaning Israel being used as a WWIII catalyst to get a clean slate in world affairs after it , I incline toward this opinion too . Why else organize a fake flotilla and stage IDF killing unarmed civilians and give it a giant coverage in the world zionist-media? The only purpose of it can be deliberately antagonizing public opinion against Israel . Why imply through some bullshit stories like dancing Israelis that Mossad was responsible for "killing" 3.000 people on 9/11? Are we going to see some severe "detoriation" of Israeli -American relations in the future ? Is this going to put Israel in the corner and make it do some "stupid" move which in turn can result in some serious "crisis" ? Is jewish state expandable? I dont want to upset anyone but are we sure that this young American girl Rachel shot in a head by an Israeli sniper defending palestinian homes is not another PsyOP?
bostonterrierowner

Is jewish state expandable?
I meant "expendable" of course , sure its expandable , keeps expanding into palestinian land on a daily basis :D
bostonterrierowner

Reel ,

I also think that Israel is expendable , and will be so on the way to the mythological NWO. By this I understand another level of centralization of political power. Cosolidation of smaller pyramides into one structure to put it this way . How is life going to look like in the future remains to be seen. Total control will be implemented by estabilishing a cash-less society , thats my opinion at least. We wont be able to proverbialy fart without banks-governments cabal knowing about it. I suspect Japan will be the first nation to see it happen.

Regarding Rachel , maybe somebody from the forum skilled in spotting media fakery can work on the footage of her murder. If its proven fake we will have another proof that demonizing Israel is indeed zionist agenda. Is evereybody justly pissed with israeli crimes and expressing this feeling in public playing to the tune written by the very people resonsible for these crimes? If so , shuold we stop doing this? Its damned if we do damned if we dont situation. What a fucked up world we are living in :)
bostonterrierowner

By the way. During a fake israeli assault on the fake gaza flotilla a fake american citizen was "killed" :) I believe he was holding two citizenships , Turkish was the other one. Do you remember these televised riots all over Turkey and popularity boost for Erdogan caused by his strong "condemnation" of Isreal? Recently I bumped into dr. Alan Sabroski saying that the Zionist are finished when American public finaly realizes that they are behind 3.000 "dead" on 9/11. Sabroski poses as an anti Zionist but he is in reality exactly opposite. Is a plan of "decoupling" from jewish state being slowly implemented? Thats why I am very sceptical about Rachel Corrie case.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Ha...

Rachel Corrie from Wiki Image
Rachel Corrie from RachelCorrie.org Image

Stop it already!
Gracist
Banned

Unread post by Gracist »

bostonterrierowner wrote:
I'm not sure if I agree with you that MSM reports on Israeli crimes more than say 9-11 or other stuff that we aren't supposed to know
I didnt mean media covering israeli crimes actually calling them "crimes" :) In general media attention given to for example another jewish settlement expansion on palestinian land or "anti-terror" operation in Gaza is is usually spinned to make it look as something its not. I mean outright , unjustified and criminal violence . In that sense people can sense this spin hence all coverage of Israel-Palestine endless war is not in Israel's interest. In this way we are being exposed to jewsish state's lets call it mildy wrongdoings . People in Poland with all this history baggage know who the real culprit is in this game despite pro-Israeli media bias. I think its at least true for my and older generations. Youngsters are unfortunately severely brainwashed so in vast majority they think what lady Gaga or MTV tell them to think :)

Regarding reel.deal's take on the subject meaning Israel being used as a WWIII catalyst to get a clean slate in world affairs after it , I incline toward this opinion too . Why else organize a fake flotilla and stage IDF killing unarmed civilians and give it a giant coverage in the world zionist-media? The only purpose of it can be deliberately antagonizing public opinion against Israel . Why imply through some bullshit stories like dancing Israelis that Mossad was responsible for "killing" 3.000 people on 9/11? Are we going to see some severe "detoriation" of Israeli -American relations in the future ? Is this going to put Israel in the corner and make it do some "stupid" move which in turn can result in some serious "crisis" ? Is jewish state expandable? I dont want to upset anyone but are we sure that this young American girl Rachel shot in a head by an Israeli sniper defending palestinian homes is not another PsyOP?
I see what you are getting at. You bring up some really good points. I can see the WWIII scenario too. Albert Pike supposedly wrote a letter about the world wars stating that WWIII would be between Zionists and Islam etc.. I guess the letter is considered fake but like the Protocols at least sounds eerily similar to what's going on:

"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion...We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time."

http://freemasonry.bcy.ca/anti-masonry/ ... zzini.html
Gracist
Banned

Unread post by Gracist »

bostonterrierowner wrote:Reel ,

I also think that Israel is expendable , and will be so on the way to the mythological NWO. By this I understand another level of centralization of political power. Cosolidation of smaller pyramides into one structure to put it this way . How is life going to look like in the future remains to be seen. Total control will be implemented by estabilishing a cash-less society , thats my opinion at least. We wont be able to proverbialy fart without banks-governments cabal knowing about it. I suspect Japan will be the first nation to see it happen.

Regarding Rachel , maybe somebody from the forum skilled in spotting media fakery can work on the footage of her murder. If its proven fake we will have another proof that demonizing Israel is indeed zionist agenda. Is evereybody justly pissed with israeli crimes and expressing this feeling in public playing to the tune written by the very people resonsible for these crimes? If so , shuold we stop doing this? Its damned if we do damned if we dont situation. What a fucked up world we are living in :)
It is damned if we do damned if we don't because even if the Rachel Corrie thing is fake dead Palestinian children are not. My family lives in Lebanon and I can tell you the destruction there isn't fake. The death and destruction there isn't media fakery to drum up anger at Israel. So when Israel starts indiscriminately dropping bombs signed by Israeli children on Lebanon and I wonder if any of my family will be killed its hard not to feel angry. Its so evil.
bostonterrierowner

It is damned if we do damned if we don't because even if the Rachel Corrie thing is fake dead Palestinian children are not. My family lives in Lebanon and I can tell you the destruction there isn't fake. The death and destruction there isn't media fakery to drum up anger at Israel. So when Israel starts indiscriminately dropping bombs signed by Israeli children on Lebanon and I wonder if any of my family will be killed its hard not to feel angry. Its so evil.
Exactly ,

Fake(?) Rachel Corrie to antagonize Americans , fake gaza flotilla to piss Europeans and Turks off , real bombs for Lebanon and Palestinians . Somebody in Israel and zionist media worldwide is working hard to make sure there will never be peace. Jewish state took the role of german reperations after WW I , a time-bomb waiting to explode
bostonterrierowner

brianv wrote:Ha...

Rachel Corrie from Wiki Image
Rachel Corrie from RachelCorrie.org Image

Stop it already!
This is a link to George Galloway appearing on Press TV bashing Israel for killing an "angel" and calling Israelis Nazis. Galloway is a piece of shit liar so by implication Corrie story is a lie as well. Rachel's parents seem fake to me too , they are shown in MSM holding daughter's pictures with poses very similar to 9/11 families . Looks like the same people are responsible for these 2 stories.

http://www.google.pl/imgres?imgurl=http ... 80&bih=903

Is dead Rachel real ? <_<
Gracist
Banned

Unread post by Gracist »

reel.deal wrote:...er, yeah ? ...no ? :huh:

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_q ... hel+corrie

I've heard of Rachel Corrie for awhile and have been examining footage/pictures today of her and her parents, friends, etc. I have to say (not a video expert) that I haven't found anything really glaring of fakery like you find with other footage. There does seem to be a lot of real activism going on there from real (possibly misguided?) people and since Israel really does kill real people all the time I don't find it completely unbelievable that they killed a real girl named Rachel Corrie. I am open to the possibility though and think it is an interesting idea, just have so far not seen compelling evidence. She looks like her parents to me, there are a lot more pics and vids of her than other vicsims, etc. If she is a vicsim then she is one of the more convincing ones. To me at the moment her story seems real but perhaps it was latched on to and made famous for the motive of pissing off Americans? I'll continue looking into this though.
warriorhun

Unread post by warriorhun »

Dear All,

I'd like to add a few thoughts.

1. The importance of the existence of Israel, even for the Jews, is much, much overhyped. As far as I am able to see, the strength of the Jews was always the diaspora. Their power, their wealth, their survival, comes from living in the diaspora. This is true today, too, IMO.
Maybe they are planning another exodus, to come back to Europe and the USA in strength, as poor persecuted refugees of the global Jihaad? Who knows? There were news circulating a few years ago, that the Hungarian government made an agreement with the government of Israel, that if the shit hits the fan in Israel, Hungary will allow 200,000 israeli Jews to settle in Hungary... And Simon Peres was bragging in a video about how the israelis do not need to colonize other countries militarily, when they are simply are buying up New York, Hungary and Poland... And right now, using the deviza-based mortgage loans, they are taking away the homes of at least a hundred thousand Hungarian families, making them homeless... And a recent news, concerning Palestine: Malev, the Hungarian airlines just refused pro-Palestinian activists to board Malev flights in European airports-on the orders of the Israeli Ministry of Interior. Not on the orders of the Hungarian Ministry of Interior, but following the orders of the Israeli Ministry of Interior...

2. The Media coverage of every conflict, including Israel, is propaganda, has nothing to do with what is really happening in the war. What they show you depends only on what the Media wants you to think about the conflict.

UPDATE:

3. It is an oversimplification to consider the Jews as such as all of them are engaged in a conspiracy to bring about the planned world of the Protocols of the learn elders of Sion. (Even the Protocols would not apply literally, word by word, today: an updated version would make more sense IMO.) The Jews always show us, outsiders/non-Jews, a solid front, but they are just as divided behind as all human groups in history.

4. And not to forget, that little Jewry can be, and were, used as pawns in the games of power in history.
In 1938, the Conference of Evian was held. The Nazis offered that the German and Austrian Jews may leave the Reich if the Jews in the Western democracies would scrape up a modest fee per kopf (the same practice was used later by Romanian communist dictator, Nicolae Ceausescu, with success), and if the Western democracies, including the USA, let the German and Austrian Jews immigrate there. The Western democracies, and the Western Jews said: no fucking way! No wonder the Evian Conference is seldom if ever mentioned in the official narrative about the history of WW2 and the Nazis!

UPDATE 2:

One more thought, just a question, or more like a hunch, which occurred to me sometime ago and nagging me:

5. It may be possible, that American politics, American secret services/military, and even parts of the American Media, could be or may be divided by a hidden line under the surface: between zionists/Israel firsters and America-firsters? There may be a hidden conflict between them about who gets the upper hand? I am sure non-Jewish Americans in the upper echelons of that country must be aware of what is happening, and I bet not all of them are happy with the way things are going on in America...
Last edited by warriorhun on Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:26 pm, edited 14 times in total.
Guerrero

Unread post by Guerrero »

Nice points warriorhun. Actually, good points all around. However, what gets me, is the majority of americans that I have spoken to personally that if say anything remotely not in support of israel but actually in support of palestinians, that majority (braintoxed to the max by the american media) will you look upon as some kind of anti-semitic scum. Some will say it to your face, others will give you googley eyes and then say it behind your back....so something in american media/us government/zionist propaganda is definitely giving israel the upper hand in this conflict and the genocide of the palestinians, not a winking of an eye. i would like to know how people on here have decided that the flotillas were faked and why. gracias.
bostonterrierowner

Guerrero wrote:Nice points warriorhun. Actually, good points all around. However, what gets me, is the majority of americans that I have spoken to personally that if say anything remotely not in support of israel but actually in support of palestinians, that majority (braintoxed to the max by the american media) will you look upon as some kind of anti-semitic scum. Some will say it to your face, others will give you googley eyes and then say it behind your back....so something in american media/us government/zionist propaganda is definitely giving israel the upper hand in this conflict and the genocide of the palestinians, not a winking of an eye. i would like to know how people on here have decided that the flotillas were faked and why. gracias.

thats how : http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... 9#p2354779 (link to previous post by simonshack)
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

An article that sums up quite well the meaning and consequences of the latest Israeli distortion of democracy, the "anti-boycott" law, here: http://www.kawther.info/wpr/2011/07/17/ ... st-boycott
The criminal gaggle of squatters on Palestinian lands, most of them US citizens, can sue. The torturers in the vast israeli gulag, can sue. The jewish-owned pharma companies which conduct “medical” experiments on Palestinian political prisoners, can sue. The IDF personnel who murder or injure children, women, old people at leisure, can sue. The moral degenerates in the Knesset who have outlawed the remembrance of the Palestinian Nakhba, not out of shame but because it is bad for business, can sue.

And, lets not forget that other bill of law which is an expression of the miserable character of the Knesset and its members, which calls for Palestinians to pay for the demolition of their houses. This is the israeli equivalent of laws of other fascist regimes, where the families of murdered political opponents must pay for the bullet used to murder their relative.
More compelling observations on the matter in this article re-posted by wikispooks: http://wikispooks.com/wiki/Document:The ... 7s_madness
These initiatives, as [Netanyahu] points out, leave no room for non-violent opposition to the occupation. Arundhati Roy, the award-winning Indian writer, has noted that non-violence is essentially "a piece of theatre. [It] needs an audience. What can you do when you have no audience?"

Netanyahu and the Israeli right understand this point. They are carefully dismantling every platform on which dissident Israelis, Palestinians and international activists hope to stage their protests. They are making it impossible to organise joint peaceful and non-violent resistance, whether in the form of boycotts or solidarity visits. The only way being left open is violence.
It must be understood that the Israeli leadership acts as an avant-garde for the fascists in the rest of the world, which makes these precedents ever more dangerous. To force your enemies into waging eternal war, is a way to justify a repressive and genocidal response (which is the reason to stage and fake terror as well). This is what comes when an oligarchy hides itself within the borders of an illegal nation, born out of thieving and genocide, without a constitution and above any international law. Israel is a burden of guilt and arrogance on the jewish people, and a threat to what remains of legality and humanity for everyone else in the "old world order"...
MartinL
Banned

Unread post by MartinL »

Hey good people!

Seems like this thread finally cached on :) Great stuff. We need to go full circle (cycle, kyklos, kik..)

I am sorry for not posting anything regarding the attack on Norway yet. The political climate has been hijacked bigtime. I will try to give you a full summary of what I've learned about the event and the connected events as soon as possible. For now, its a huge politicial and economical whitewash. And yes - I know several people who lost friends and also a good friend who lost a 20 year old cousin on the island.

By the way, the Fed was audited the day before 22/7. They found 16.100 billion dollars had been given to private jewish enterprises, Citigroup being the biggest winner gaining 2500 billion dollars! Also, DHS and FEMA published a video the same day the audit results were published. The video portrays white middleclass men as the most likely terrorists. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... rists.html

Some soft thoughts from a wise guy who had his character assasinated a long time ago
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDr6SjPM ... ntrinter=1

Wishing you all a good day!

Ps. Read the TALMUD and the Protocols of the learned elders of zion.
Yadi yadi, "its a fraud and a fake"... just read them please. It's possible to learn from a text even if you imagine it to be fake.